Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,941 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. (57679 Views)

Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by kandiikane(m): 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
The only way a man can disrespect a woman is if she allows him to. Even prostitutes get respect, abeg joor!
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by sinaj(f): 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
jstriker442:
this here is the real reason why men will continue to see women as trash. They can never defend any single action of theirs. Alwayd playing the weaker vessel. The op jst wrote trash about ur kind, u jst concur. Nonsense
we operate on different cognitive level bro.

Wot u perceive to be right, is wot someone else might percieve to b wrong.

U just have to learn to respect people's opinion.

If there is anyone that typed trash here, it's you.

those people's pic he up loaded there, are Africans.

Believe it or not, we loosing the war against modesty everyday.

Take a look around ur environment, except u living in a cave.

Take note of how slutty some girls dress now in a bid to look sexy.

What happened to our culture?, what happened to our dress sense?

Everyone wnt to imbibe the white man's culture, they forget that most times they dress that way for stage performance.

We are all entitled to our opinion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Apatababajide(m): 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
The simple truth is, the way you dress is the way you will be address.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Olaoluwa66(m): 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
evegran:

And you think you sound reasonable or even educated?
Not realising as an educated or "reasonable adult", you should respect the views and decisions of others?
It is in Nigeria you'd see so called educated persons who act uncivil, then you'd wonder what cave they're from. 0_o

Can't blame you though, it is Nigeria where even villagers accuse highly educated individuals of being illiterate because one doesn't agree with your ancient ways of thinking.

I'll resist the urge to attend a conversation with you again. I'm not a fan of guys with incredibly low IQs.

Tata! smiley
Nice one
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Breadmaker: 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
jstriker442:
ur write up my friend is very myopic
Eeyah
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Revolva(m): 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
I like seein dem like dis cos they are just for F..m sake
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by jstriker442(m): 8:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
sinaj:
we operate on different cognitive level bro.

Wot u perceive to be right, is wot someone else might percieve to b wrong.

U just have to learn to respect people's opinion.

If there is anyone that typed trash here, it's you.

those people's pic he up loaded there, are Africans.

Believe it or not, we loosing the war against modesty everyday.

Take a look around ur environment, except u living in a cave.

Take note of how slutty some girls dress now in a bid to look sexy.

What happened to our culture?, what happened to our dress sense?

Everyone wnt to imbibe the white man's culture, they forget that most times they dress that way for stage performance.

We are all entitled to our opinion
topic says y men disrespect women, u here talking bout modesty 'sound reasoning'
. Another nonsense
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
Breadmaker:
Chill sister, I am not here to attack or disrespect women.

If you feel pained then talk to your sisters.

Lemme complete it for you...
... because one bad egg spoils the rests.

Yet they want gender equality.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by plendil: 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
ladies, take it easy. ITs a free world.

If I get OP correctly, no one is questioning your right to dress like a slut.

But, do not complain when you are treated as one. tongue
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by jstriker442(m): 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
Breadmaker:
Eeyah
we always thinking we r very smart, we view problems one sided and make conclusions immediately.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by bitchcrafts: 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
Eureka123:

So, you're saying that men are such animals without self-control or respect, that women now need protection from?? I'm just asking cheesy grin
History of S. Arabia, the societal order and norms of S.Arabia prompts the need to protect women that bad. I wouldn't be lecturing u about S.Arabia when u have Google at ur fingertips.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by bitchcrafts: 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
foolinlove:

I'm not ignorant, I'm asking you to expand your thinking.

You assume that men are lunatics who uncontrollably think of only one thing - sex. That no man is capable of thinking anything further than sex when they have a woman in front of them.

I think men are more intelligent than you give credit for. A man grieving for the loss of his child will hardly think of sex all the time. A man who is talking with his mother won't be thinking about having sex with her (I hope).

Furthermore, you also purport that it is a woman's responsibility to control men's thoughts by dressing "modestly" - whatever that means. Do you really think it is possible to control anyone's thoughts?

How do you know that men confronted with a woman dressed in a niqab aren't thinking "I wonder what is under that niqab, if I will want to have sex with her".

Just because *you* think a certain way, doesn't mean everybody else thinks that way. You do not speak for everyone - and you certainly don't have the right to label or influence other people's actions based on your illogical emotive processes.

For my part, I hated all men. But I have come across a couple of lovely men on this forum. My views have changed.

I think maybe you should change your views on gender - that both males and females are human beings. That you can't judge any book by its cover. That women have the right to dress any way they should want without fear of retribution from you or anyone else.

And btw, I will dress any way I please. If it's warm weather, I reserve the right to wear small clothes for my personal comfort. If I'm going out, I reserve the right to dress sexy for my mate (if I ever get one). If I'm ill and staying at home, I reserve the right to wear sweats all day.

I'd be interested to hear what other people think, though...

Dauntless15, domislaz, evegran, withambition, breadmaker, halfricanadian, blackfire... anyone else?
Yes please, continue enlightening me with your extreme stupidity. grin
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Richydos(m): 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
Triczchic:

Ur fact should be supported with research. Can I see ur research? No..cos it does not exist. U do not know, have never met or come across a tenth of the women in the world so ur opinion on "Majority" is actually baseless.

Im actually not pained. Doesn't affect me in any way. cool
U really sound bizarre when u said my fact is baseless.... Do u walk on d streets, Bus-stop, eateries, shopping malls etc pretending u Re blind n dt ur eyes can no longer see... Next time u happen to go out please keep ur eyes open#U WILL SEE D FACT
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
foolinlove:

You assume that men are lunatics who uncontrollably think of only one thing - sex. That no man is capable of thinking anything further than sex when they have a woman in front of them.

I think men are more intelligent than you give credit for. A man grieving for the loss of his child will hardly think of sex all the time. A man who is talking with his mother won't be thinking about having sex with her (I hope).

Furthermore, you also purport that it is a woman's responsibility to control men's thoughts by dressing "modestly" - whatever that means. Do you really think it is possible to control anyone's thoughts?

How do you know that men confronted with a woman dressed in a niqab aren't thinking "I wonder what is under that niqab, if I will want to have sex with her".

Just because *you* think a certain way, doesn't mean everybody else thinks that way. You do not speak for everyone - and you certainly don't have the right to label or influence other people's actions based on your illogical emotive processes.

For my part, I hated all men. But I have come across a couple of lovely men on this forum. My views have changed.

I think maybe you should change your views on gender - that both males and females are human beings. That you can't judge any book by its cover. That women have the right to dress any way they should want without fear of retribution from you or anyone else.

And btw, I will dress any way I please. If it's warm weather, I reserve the right to wear small clothes for my personal comfort. If I'm going out, I reserve the right to dress sexy for my mate (if I ever get one). If I'm ill and staying at home, I reserve the right to wear sweats all day.

Dauntless15, domislaz, evegran, withambition, breadmaker, halfricanadian, blackfire... anyone else?

Well said. I totally agree with you! smiley
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by jackydon(m): 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
In Africa we love sexy girls. grin
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Triczchic(f): 9:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
Richydos:

U really sound bizarre when u said my fact is baseless.... Do u walk on d streets, Bus-stop, eateries, shopping malls etc pretending u Re blind n dt ur eyes can no longer see... Next time u happen to go out please keep ur eyes open#U WILL SEE D FACT

Ur ignorance knows no bounds.. So u see the majority of the women in the world on ur streets, bus-stops, eateries, shopping malls etc...all in ur state of residence? cheesy
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Darnyel: 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
foolinlove:
Oh come on.

If it wasn't the way women dress you'd be finding anothet reason to disrespect women.

Look at what happens in Saudi Arabia. Women there cover up in bed sheets and still get raped. Women are wholly disrespected for no explicable reason.

Once upon a time, swimsuits for women were head-to-toe because knees were considered rude and offensive.

Now it's individuals who determine what offends them, a knee or a breast or what. So it's impossible for women to dress to please everyone and earn their respect.

Maybe treat every woman as an individual and don't go painting all of them with the same brush, look inside instead of at the clothes.

How would you like it if someone judged your ENTIRE character by your clothing choice?

What could be the motive of a 'respectable' lady for exposing members that are meant to be covered. Don't forget every action is birthed by some thought(s) and thoughts are mostly set in motion by what you see. If only most ladies would decide to keep 'sensitive' parts from public glare, some innocent guys won't have to battle with temptations. Most of the time, something informs one's choice of clothing and it is what statement one intends to make with the dressing.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by sinaj(f): 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
jstriker442:
topic says y men disrespect women, u here talking bout modesty 'sound reasoning'
. Another nonsense
go back nd read the thread again but slooooowly

Let's see if ur dumb brain will comprehend wot it's all abt
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by kratosonofzeus: 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
sinaj:

kai grin
sinaj:

kai. Kai.....easy na
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by jstriker442(m): 5:43am On Jun 30, 2016
sinaj:

Madam nr be dumb brain matta be this. Why do men disrespect women ??
That is simple english nd i'm ashamed u dnt understand. U narrating the chronicles of modesty in dressing. Next thing u'd say is 'dress the way u want to be addressed' abi ??
Disrespect towards women has always been of men, from men and by men. Women are jst too dumb to speak up. They dnt knw wat they want. Madam learn to defend ur actions. U ar a full grown human lyk d op for crying out loud. NONSENSE
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by sinaj(f): 6:27am On Jun 30, 2016
jstriker442:
Madam nr be dumb brain matta be this. Why do men disrespect women ??
That is simple english nd i'm ashamed u dnt understand. U narrating the chronicles of modesty in dressing. Next thing u'd say is 'dress the way u want to be addressed' abi ??
Disrespect towards women has always been of men, from men and by men. Women are jst too dumb to speak up. They dnt knw wat they want. Madam learn to defend ur actions. U ar a full grown human lyk d op for crying out loud. NONSENSE

They fought hard to see that every woman gets the respects she deserves, that every woman should be treated as a human being first before gender.

fortunately their mission was successful but today's women actually want that old treatment.

It is clear from all indication that they wish to be treated like sex Objects. At least, that is what everything about them says.

Just take a look at these pictures.

Go back nd look the picture, nd tell me there is nothing wrong with it.

Olodo!

U think its only abt speaking or typing in English with an empty brain?

Yinmu!

Check d nxt poster jare
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by jstriker442(m): 7:22am On Jun 30, 2016
sinaj:

They fought hard to see that every woman gets the respects she deserves, that every woman should be treated as a human being first before gender.

fortunately their mission was successful but today's women actually want that old treatment.

It is clear from all indication that they wish to be treated like sex Objects. At least, that is what everything about them says.

Just take a look at these pictures.

Go back nd look the picture, nd tell me there is nothing wrong with it.

Olodo!

U think its only abt speaking or typing in English with an empty brain?

Yinmu!

Check d nxt poster jare
ask ursef,
these so called indecent ladies, are they married ??
Are they faithful ??
Hw does their husband see them ??
Let me help; omotola(omosexy), kim k. Beyonce.
Wat'd say bout these few.
Some husband wants it dt way u knw ??
U jst hav nothn to say. NONSENSE
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by sinaj(f): 7:47am On Jun 30, 2016
jstriker442:
ask ursef,
Are they faithful ??
xo is it only celebrities that dress indecently?

Lol

I just feel for you serzly

I wonder how u cope during exam I swear if u finding it difficult to read nd undastnd a simple post.

U can as well upload ur wife's nude just like Kanye does.

Folow folow!

Mitcheeeeew!
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Richydos(m): 8:01am On Jun 30, 2016
Triczchic:

Ur ignorance knows no bounds.. So u see the majority of the women in the world on ur streets, bus-stops, eateries, shopping malls etc...all in ur state of residence? cheesy
Guess @ dis juncture I will really need to school ur myopic I.Q on what ur acclaimed "ignorance" means.....
Ignorance is an attitude of 1 who doesn't know N still refuses to learn N i see dt characteristic in U blazing like d sun.... I mentioned those numerous examples to brighten up ur shaft knowledge on what d term "MAJORITY" could very much simplify..... I have seen various women across all these places I mentioned n thus i don't need a prophet to tell me "Majority" dress indecently..... Pls don't thank me for schooling u Cox i know u don't know " lolz"..... I promise not to trample on d right u have chosen to be Dull... #enjoy
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by sinaj(f): 8:09am On Jun 30, 2016
jstriker442:
ask ursef,
Are they faithful ??

Xo what's ur point sir?

Indecency should be promoted?
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by jstriker442(m): 8:12am On Jun 30, 2016
sinaj:
xo is it only celebrities that dress indecently?

Lol

I just feel for you serzly

I wonder how u cope during exam I swear if u finding it difficult to read nd undastnd a simple post.

U can as well upload ur wife's nude just like Kanye does.

Folow folow!

Mitcheeeeew!
english is difficult my dear, i understand your plight. It'd be wrong nd wicked of me to want to play football against a cripple. M comparing married indecent dressers to respect, u dy talk anoder thing. Abeg, ts my fault. Pathetic.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by jstriker442(m): 8:15am On Jun 30, 2016
sinaj:

Xo what's ur point sir?
Indecency should be promoted?
good question. Did any of my post suggest i'm in support of indecency ??
Dnt mind my answering wit a question
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by sinaj(f): 8:24am On Jun 30, 2016
jstriker442:
english is difficult my dear, i understand your plight. It'd be wrong nd wicked of me to want to play football against a cripple. M comparing married indecent dressers to respect, u dy talk anoder thing. Abeg, ts my fault. Pathetic.

My dear English is quite difficult.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by timsonpreye(m): 8:34am On Jun 30, 2016
mean sometin like dis shows they are sex object grin

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Omoluabi16(m): 8:46am On Jun 30, 2016
foolinlove:

Brilliant. You've said it all.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by jstriker442(m): 10:48am On Jun 30, 2016
sinaj:

My dear English is quite difficult.
This is why i always opt fr an argument wit a law student. They a learned, nt some faceless charlatan on NL
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by MIMU(m): 11:20am On Jun 30, 2016
foolinlove:

I'm going by societal standards, not my own judgements.

I reserve judgement for God is all.

I can't assume to know someone based on one glance alone. It gives only a rough idea which may then be proved false.

Only God can judge me, you can’t”, “Leave them alone”,
Breadmakwe have said this bfre circlical response lols

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? / 7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys / Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.