Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. (57669 Views)

Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Triczchic(f): 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
daviddagreat:

yeah me too

Talking about priorities wat Oda priority wud a guy have wen he sees an almost naked gal in public. first she comes across as a loose gal n the only priority he'll be having is Hw to get her to bed n notin else. think about it any how u want buh it is wat it is

OK Bob. smiley
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Izonpikin: 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
daviddagreat:

of cos every man wants dat well every straight man cos u can't be sure dis days. anyway the point is no man wants to share dat view (the cleavage and all)with another man let alone the public, except it's a three way or an or.gy dats a whole different case.

if you must dress slutty let it be in private for dat lover

FYI am not against indesent dressing as a matter of fact I have no problem with it
so I don't have any speech to talk out a gal from dressing indesently.
who doesn't want some eye candy
Buh u wud never have my respect dats for sure
grin

I hail you my bros....
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by predatorX: 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
evegran:

And you think you sound reasonable or even educated?
Not realising as an educated or "reasonable adult", you should respect the views and decisions of others?
It is in Nigeria you'd see so called educated persons who act uncivil, then you'd wonder what cave they're from. 0_o

Can't blame you though, it is Nigeria where even villagers accuse highly educated individuals of being illiterate because one doesn't agree with your ancient ways of thinking.

I'll resist the urge to attend a conversation with you again. I'm not a fan of guys with incredibly low IQs.

Tata! smiley

Can't blame you though, it is Nigeria where even villagers accuse highly educated individuals of being illiterate because one doesn't agree with your ancient ways of thinking.

I'll resist the urge to attend a conversation with you again. I'm not a fan of guys with incredibly low IQs.

Tata! smiley [/quote]

Educational advantage isn't a factor in determining the Intelligence Quotient of anything. Dolphins and Whales are the most intelligent creatures of the seas. Chimps are next to humans in IQ ranking.

The ART OF WAR is a book of organizational strategy written in the Ming Dynasty of 5th Century BC. Before Algebra, Pythagoras, Archimedes, Shakespeare, Da Vinci even dreamt of populating this world. And is still being used for instructional purposes by the USA and the rest of the world.

My point is

Argue your points without bashing anyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Richydos(m): 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
Triczchic:

Majority can never be the same as Everybody. Majority gives no one the right to generalize. How many women have u or anyone come across to think they have the right to generalize? Mtscheeeeww..abeg!

Dunno who u are..don't care to know since u cared not to ask my take on the fallacy..rather u chose to label me.
Lolzzzz, I very much believe when they use d word "majority" carries d vote, which u will agree with me covers even d few against it...... STOP feeling pained Cox of the generalization. It wouldn't be so if it wasn't so
MAJORITY OF GIRLS DRESS SHAMELESSLY dt 1 can barely notice d few dressing decently#FACT
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by sinaj(f): 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
skywalker001:
Apology not accepted till u change ur mode of dressing... I rest my case grin
perhaps if u guys stp describing girls that dress like that as sexy ladies, the trend will stop
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by sinaj(f): 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
dubemivan:

Thats cool....But it is not APOLOGY but about changing the trend!
it's in ur hand
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Triczchic(f): 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
Richydos:

Lolzzzz, I very much believe when they use d word "majority" carries d vote, which u will agree with me covers even d few against it...... STOP feeling pained Cox of the generalization. It wouldn't be so if it wasn't so
MAJORITY OF GIRLS DRESS SHAMELESSLY dt 1 can barely notice d few dressing decently#FACT

Ur fact should be supported with research. Can I see ur research? No..cos it does not exist. U do not know, have never met or come across a tenth of the women in the world so ur opinion on "Majority" is actually baseless.

Im actually not pained. Doesn't affect me in any way. cool
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Triczchic(f): 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
sinaj:
perhaps if u guys stp describing girls that dress like that as sexy ladies, the trend will stop

Bunch of hypocrites..Dem guys... Talking about disrespect when they luv it.. cheesy
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
tchijay:
boob's everywhere... guess d guys love it dat way...

Hmmmmmmm

Close your eye
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by sinaj(f): 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
iamord:
No. No. No. On your knees!!!!
on my knees ke

U want ma give u bj b4 ur accept d apology? sad
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by junglej: 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
foolinlove:

There are women who hate to wear clothes. The moment they step into their houses ALONE, they get naked. So why don't they go about their daily duties naked? Because its against the law, indecent amongst other things. So what stops them from dressing decent now?
Word.

Also maybe she likes the clothes she wears. She's doing no harm by wearing them. It's none of anyone's business anyway.

When someone has ever said to me "i dont like your shirt", i say "well thank God u din buy and wear it".
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by skywalker001(m): 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
sinaj:
U shud knw dat bin called sexy is a foul language... Do u prefer to be called sexy lady or pretty lady, there's difference my sister
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by emmyhumble(m): 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
Triczchic:

Ur topic should have been as specific as ur focus then..

But the op said some ladies how else did you want him to topicalized it huh? Lol lady chill you acting like op directed the topic to you else u are "pained" lolzs
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Triczchic(f): 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
emmyhumble:

But the op said some ladies how else did you want him to topicalized it huh? Lol lady chill you acting like op directed the topic to you else u are "pained" lolzs

Jeezz.. How many dudes am I gonna tell OP modified his topic?? U think I'll respond like that if he initially added "some"?

Na wa oo..
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by sinaj(f): 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
skywalker001:
U shud knw dat bin called sexy is a foul language... Do u prefer to be called sexy lady or pretty lady, there's difference my sister
nd how many persons knw abt this?

Wen Omotola is being described as omosexy nd many people see her as a rose model
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Reference(m): 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
sinaj:

But that is what it is. Sexy is derived from sex. The men know where they are going with it but it is the women that don't and presume it is a compliment. They tell you, you look sexy and you think it is equivalent to being conferred with a Ph.D......ha. It is not a compliment, it is a judgement that your looks, your acts, your behaviour is an animal instict percussor. Then you gals think you can still control the outcome of those signals.....hmmm.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by skywalker001(m): 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
sinaj:
nd how many persons knw abt this?

Wen Omotola is being described as omosexy nd many people see her as a rose model
Lolz @rose* model grin
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Reference(m): 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
Triczchic:

Bunch of hypocrites..Dem guys... Talking about disrespect when they luv it.. cheesy

Do you call a farmer who raises chickens with utmost care for several months only to sell them to the slaughter a hypocrite. He knows perfectly well what he is doing. It is the chickens who are highly mistaken. They call you that for THEMSELVES, not you, to soften the iron so they can beat it into shape whenever they are ready to make steel. Compliment, hahaha....
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
Op, the fact that you can only see semi unclad females when you walk on the street and when you turn on your tv shows that you have a problem too. When i find myself in the midst of people, i can count the number of females who are indecently dressed. Let me also add that i don't watch dumb programes where the 'sex sells' tale is promoted. So ask yourself- what is your defination of the word decency? Why do you never take note of the many other females who dress well? Why is your attention always drawn to 'indecently dressed females? Is your view of decency distorted by frequent p0rn viewing? The reason behind this trend is not far fetched. Producers and directors of music videos know how the minds of males work and what they view in secret. Perhaps instead of attacking just the females, you should also spread the gospel to the male folks starting with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Triczchic(f): 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
Reference:

Do you call a farmer who raises chickens with utmost care for several months only to sell them to the slaughter a hypocrite. He knows perfectly well what he is doing. It is the chickens who are highly mistaken. They call you that for THEMSELVES, not you, to soften the iron so they can beat it into shape whenever they are ready to make steel. Compliment, hahaha....

Wow! ..

OK I'm lost.. I read this 5 times...over and over and over and it made no sense.. U lost me after the farmer sold the chicken..
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by iamord(m): 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
sinaj:
on my knees ke

U want ma give u bj b4 ur accept d apology? sad
errrm.... Look atew!! Your head is suppose to be on receiving forgiveness!!! ..but.. Errrm . If you are a good geh.. I will set up a panel to look into the situation. grin
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by sinaj(f): 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
skywalker001:
Lolz @rose* model grin
lol yes o!

*in Jenifa's voice* rose models
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by popsonbj: 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
Triczchic:
Disrespect and downgrade those who give u reasons to do so and respect every other woman who stays decent. Stop with your generalization already!

The writer of this trend never generalized. He/she the word
SOME and not ALL women. Get that clear!
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by sinaj(f): 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
iamord:
errrm.... Look atew!! Your head is suppose to be on receiving forgiveness!!! ..but.. Errrm . If you are a good geh.. I will set up a panel to look into the situation. grin
lol
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by DaudaAbu(m): 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
Why is it that men are busy wearing 3 piece suits with ties while ladies are busy with micro-mini skirts, see thru and cleavage bearing outfirs?

Men are busy wearing hooded fleese and baggy trainers ladies are busy with bum shorts and tank tops
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Darnyel: 5:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
Triczchic:
Disrespect and downgrade those who give u reasons to do so and respect every other woman who stays decent. Stop with your generalization already!

You can't take away the generalization it is inherent in our nature and existence to generalize. Even most laws/rules propounded by man are based on generalization. It's a pity this is also applicable to the way some women make the womenfolks to be perceived by men. Well at this juncture I think any 'non-male' mature humanbeing could be a woman, but only some are ladies. Then it's up to every female to determine which she wants to be - just a woman or a lady with virtues.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Owliver(m): 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Well, that's a shame! I thought catholic churches has church wardens that check such excesses in dressing mode. What has gone wrong?
liberalism I guess. no one wants to offend members. it's asif the life of ladies depends on dressing sexy. even oyibo wey craze pass us no dey dress anyhow go church.

but Africans will always be monkeys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
Pay more attention to a woman's actions not her words and learn how to treat her accordingly. Such approach would ease most of the confusion men have over women.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Triczchic(f): 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
popsonbj:

The writer of this trend never generalized. He/she the word
SOME and not ALL women. Get that clear!

Oh shut it! He modified his topic and added SOME after taking correction.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Triczchic(f): 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
Darnyel:

You can't take away the generalization it is inherent in our nature and existence to generalize. Even most laws/rules propounded by man are based on generalization. It's a pity this is also applicable to the way some women make the womenfolks to be perceived by men. Well at this juncture I think any 'non-male' mature humanbeing could be a woman, but only some are ladies. Then it's up to every female to determine which she wants to be - just a woman or a lady with virtues.

Generalization is wrong.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by jstriker442(m): 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
Breadmaker:
Do their lives revolve around guys and what they want? Do they live their lives to please guys? If yes then that's exactly what I am saying and it is pathetic.
ur write up my friend is very myopic
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by jstriker442(m): 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
sinaj:
It's a pity embarassed

I apologize on our behalf cry
this here is the real reason why men will continue to see women as trash. They can never defend any single action of theirs. Alwayd playing the weaker vessel. The op jst wrote trash about ur kind, u jst concur. Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age / Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.