Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? (2570 Views)

I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? / Claims To Loving Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2009
follypimpi:

Now u being sarcastic,Of course we do @ the end of the day is not like we gain anything hurting y'all.

Im just talking from experience hun, Im sure you have never been on the otherside of the fence before so you really dont know how much it hurts undecided
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by TOPE20001(f): 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2009
sexy back:

TOPE2000.

DIS GIRL NA SMALL GIRL O.SEE WETIN D SOCIETY HAS TURNED TO.

U don use ur meds today at all? grin
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by TOPE20001(f): 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2009
davidylan:

I see women going "all a man wants is sex" and i wonder whether women themselves dont want the sex. grin Get into the relationship proper and you'll be the one begging for a good night's rest without all the "hold me here, do something now".

There are still women out there who will love a man without putting money first but i must be entirely honest, if my sister or cousin came to ask me whether she shld marry a dude, i will ask her if the guy has the potential to be financially secure (doesnt have to be rich). What's the use living a life of permanent pnury stuck with a man who doesnt see providing for you as a responsibility . . . now that you can choose do so wisely but not greedily. In marriage there is no second chance.

I CUD KISS U cheesy grin
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by follypimpi(m): 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Im just talking from experience hun, Im sure you have never been on the otherside of the fence before so you really dont know how much it hurts undecided

How would u know Aint nothing wrong falling but getting back on ur feet is what matters.
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2009
davidylan:

I see women going "all a man wants is sex" and i wonder whether women themselves dont want the sex.  grin Get into the relationship proper and you'll be the one begging for a good night's rest without all the "hold me here, do something now".

There are still women out there who will love a man without putting money first but i must be entirely honest, if my sister or cousin came to ask me whether she shld marry a dude, i will ask her if the guy has the potential to be financially secure (doesnt have to be rich). What's the use living a life of permanent pnury stuck with a man who doesnt see providing for you as a responsibility . . . now that you can choose do so wisely but not greedily. In marriage there is no second chance.
Wish more men thought like this kiss
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2009
follypimpi:

How would u know Aint nothing wrong falling but getting back on your feet is what matters.

ofcos wink, Its okay to feel pain for a bit too so that one doesnt fall into the same trap.
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by yme1(f): 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2009
love sure does matters
but money matters alot
a guy that is is not financially stable is going to basura direct grin
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by follypimpi(m): 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

ofcos wink, Its okay to feel pain for a bit too so that one doesnt fall into the same trap.

See it this way ur ex's open ur eyes to see the real DEAL.
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2009
follypimpi:

See it this way your ex's open your eyes to see the real DEAL.

EXACTAMONDO grin
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2009
davidylan:

I see women going "all a man wants is sex" and i wonder whether women themselves dont want the sex.  grin Get into the relationship proper and you'll be the one begging for a good night's rest without all the "hold me here, do something now".

Ha, of course we want sex . .  when we get into the relationship proper. Not when we barely even know the person!!
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2009
Ujujoan:

Ha, of course we want sex . .  when we get into the relationship proper. Not when we barely even know the person!!
Exactamondo grin
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by Hauwa1: 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2009
david i will write u a check for that last paragraph  wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2009
Ujujoan:

E be like say you like money well!  grin

*Hauwa*:

david i will write u a check for that last paragraph  wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

Do quick, i need it to get a fish tank.
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2009
davidylan:

E be like say you like money well!  grin

Do quick, i need it to get a fish tank.

Shoooo who no like berra tin?  grin  grin
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by frank317: 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2009
everybody knows that men like both sex and money but they will always go for it without denying it. they work for their mony and are willing to pay for sex

but the bad news is women like both money and sex but will continue to live in denial. they want money but wont work for it, thats why they are always in some kind of trouble(i.e heartbreaks, cheat victims,) and at the end of the day they gain nothing, simply because nemesis will always catch up on them.

as for the sex thing. i really dont know what to say. they love sex but pretend its what men always want (as if they dont want it) yet, at the end of the day they are the ones who are not satisfied and are ready to cheat on a loving man becasue they cant just get enouf
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by frank317: 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2009
finally, most guys will always go for sex and most ladies will think of their material gains (money).

we are humans and are selfish by nature. i believe every relationship, I mean all (even my mother's and father's) are built of selfish interest (thats why i generally doubt the existance of love). even if i am dating a very ugly girl, its not for who she is, but for how she makes me feel. if i can love u because u are tall, funny, handsome or friendly whats the difference with som1 who loves another becasue he is rich?

ladies are always in trouble because unlike males, they tend to live in denial of this fact. they even lie to thmselves and end up confusing themselves and those who trusted them.

@poster, get real, you cant love some1 without putting something first, it could be money or anyother thing that gives u similer satisfaction.
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by scemchee(m): 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2009
@op, i don't know about other guys but i really hate it around women when my pockets aint telling me the truth.
while most of them would love to be with me those period to cheer me up,but i don't oblige because reasons best known to me.so i don't really see all women that way.but there are some very few thou who are.which could be detected and prevented if only you were not infatuated by her beauty in the first place.shine your eyes bro,nothing is hidden under the surface of the sun.unless u are so dumb and daft.
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by Ipsi(f): 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2009
What happened to guys getting to know a girl before wanting to jump her bones You all want to get laid yet you dont want to spend money. If you want to be a womaniser you need to be generous not necessary lavish,show appreciation. And please enough with the flowers,
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by chic2pimp(m): 4:10am On Sep 05, 2009
davidylan:

E be like say you like money well!  grin
Yes ke. Na so so money she know like dem pluck am for tree. See her mouth like puff puff cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Ebonyeyes:

Wish more men thought like this kiss
Dafidy just get sweet mouth. No mind man oo. Him just dey yarn opatas to get you onside. After the deed is done,na toilet next for you.
TOPE2000!:

I CUD KISS U cheesy grin
See dis is what man dey talk about. The Bobo don hook two NL ladies to him fishing rod. Una no wetin dey happen to fishes next abi.
Ujujoan:

Shoooo who no like berra tin?  grin  grin
Why u no go like berra thing with that your sweet mouth wey dey open yafun yafun like pancake.
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by candylips(m): 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2009
na wa o undecided
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by sweetpie23: 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2009
time have change, girls have change
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 06, 2009
chic2pimp:

Yes ke. [b]Na so so money she know like dem pluck am for tree. See her mouth like puff puff[/b] cheesy cheesy cheesy.Dafidy just get sweet mouth. No mind man oo. Him just dey yarn opatas to get you onside. After the deed is done,na toilet next for you.See dis is what man dey talk about. The Bobo don hook two NL ladies to him fishing rod. Una no wetin dey happen to fishes next abi.Why u no go like berra thing with that your sweet mouth wey dey open yafun yafun like pancake.

Look who's talking! angry
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by DrLorenz1(m): 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2009
Ipsi:

What happened to guys getting to know a girl before wanting to jump her bones [s]You all want to get laid yet you dont want to spend money.[/s] If you want to be a womaniser you need to be generous not necessary lavish,show appreciation. And please enough with the flowers,

That's what am talking about, but it seems like most girls think there aren't guys who doens't think that way. For the "crossed section", i guess that applies to womanisers, cus it deff doesn't apply to me.

davidylan:

U got that one right, but what is the ratio to those that wouldn't? You would agree with me that it's on a ratio of 1:100 or even 1:1000. Having said that, i'd like to be clear on my post just incase there are some misunderstandings.

I do realize that money is neccessary, even for the guy. What i really mean is that money shouldn't be the determining factor for a girl to love a guy.

For the second highlighted text, do you really think it applies to the females these days? If so, why are the divorce rates going up every day with most of the reasons being infidelity?
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by DrLorenz1(m): 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2009
@iice
That's true, but the question is where are they? Fact is, they're slowly changing.
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by DrLorenz1(m): 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2009
Nobody's going to crucify you for baring your mind, even though that's what NLders know how to do most!!

To answer your question? What happened to loving a man without putting money first?

Women still do that!! When they think the man's sincere. These days a guy tells me he likes me and I take a second look at myself to know if I'm wearing something revealing. Guys say one thing and mean the other. A guy approaches you with all sincerity and just when you decide to give him that chance, he shows you what he's really after . . sex!!

Now I'm not saying guys no longer go for ladies they really like or want something real from, but it's all come down to a 'How fast can I get her to bed' game!!

Most ladies have since learnt from experience that even that guy you think really loves you, and who you've decided to love back with all your heart, often turn out to be just like the other guys. So when a girl's going into a relationship, she's counting her losses from day 1 . . . .

First highlighted: these days, girls think all guys are not serious, so when they meet the serious ones, they don't know. Some bad ones has made things bad for the good ones.

Second highlighted: that explains my first point; they don't know the serious ones from the unserious ones again.

Third highlighted: not all guys! For me, as a rule, i try to be as close to a girl without having a relationship. That's not because i don't want to, but because more often than not, most girls think the same thing: "He's looking for sex". Having said that, i'll like to say that if i see (and that includes categorically, like) a girl, sex is the least thing on my mind. Inasmuch as that would be difficult to believe, it's the truth. I believe that there's more to a relationship than sex.

Fourth highlighted: don't you think that's because you didn't really know he didn't love you initially? I guess that goes on to show one more time, that the good girls meet the bad guys and vice versa.
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by youngalex(m): 7:11pm On Sep 09, 2009
Yes,some ladies go for the cash cos they need it and if u ve got it then u ve got the love,but the question is as a guy what do u have to offer,if u ve not made money then u shld be neat,very intelligent,versatile and smart these are the qualities a real woman yearn for,u won't believe it i just got a very sweet babe with just my jovial and sociable nature,she is a million times richer than me ,very preety and quite older,yet she love me like die,just dat she is too jealous and possesive.if u re d man u won't have problems traking ladies.
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by seankay(m): 10:19am On May 25, 2015
Old age looms
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by Juicysam(m): 11:25am On May 25, 2015
A woman may choose to date you if ure broke buh gat prospects..buh N0 woman RESPECTS a broke dude..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Long Can You Stay Without Communicating With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend. / The Type Of Grl I Go Marry / ***************

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.