Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

4 Rules All Women Must Follow When It Comes To Sending Nudes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Rules All Women Must Follow When It Comes To Sending Nudes (1593 Views)

6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men / 4 Important Relationship Rules You Must Follow / More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Rules All Women Must Follow When It Comes To Sending Nudes by eric1813: 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2016

Re: 4 Rules All Women Must Follow When It Comes To Sending Nudes by Bluezy13(m): 11:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
La babe la sexy la nude...

Push am for wall, spread am hand, start from the lips...for this midnight so...Oh my Gosh!!!

Op, you be winch. why you free us the pic come hide the points

Na thunder go take time fire you...

1 Like

Re: 4 Rules All Women Must Follow When It Comes To Sending Nudes by foolinlove(f): 3:18am On Jun 29, 2016
Onlu one rule - crop out your face.

Then it doesnt come back to haunt you later.

Also, send nudes you find on the internet that could be mistaken for you. Crop the face out. Done.
Re: 4 Rules All Women Must Follow When It Comes To Sending Nudes by Certifiedbillio(m): 6:49am On Jun 29, 2016
foolinlove:

Also, send nudes you find on the internet that could be mistaken for you. Crop the face out. Done.
hey
Re: 4 Rules All Women Must Follow When It Comes To Sending Nudes by foolinlove(f): 6:55am On Jun 29, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
hey

Hey what?
Re: 4 Rules All Women Must Follow When It Comes To Sending Nudes by Certifiedbillio(m): 8:35am On Jun 29, 2016
foolinlove:

Hey what?
you still angry?
Re: 4 Rules All Women Must Follow When It Comes To Sending Nudes by foolinlove(f): 8:44am On Jun 29, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
you still angry?

About what?
Re: 4 Rules All Women Must Follow When It Comes To Sending Nudes by Certifiedbillio(m): 8:52am On Jun 29, 2016
foolinlove:

About what?
okay, you forgotten I guess
Re: 4 Rules All Women Must Follow When It Comes To Sending Nudes by foolinlove(f): 9:00am On Jun 29, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
okay, you forgotten I guess

I remember your monicker but not the abuse you gave me.
Re: 4 Rules All Women Must Follow When It Comes To Sending Nudes by gentleman1109(m): 9:08am On Jun 29, 2016
For real
Re: 4 Rules All Women Must Follow When It Comes To Sending Nudes by Certifiedbillio(m): 10:54am On Jun 29, 2016
foolinlove:

I remember your monicker but not the abuse you gave me.
that means apologies accepted bah?
Re: 4 Rules All Women Must Follow When It Comes To Sending Nudes by foolinlove(f): 11:05am On Jun 29, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
that means apologies accepted bah?

You didn't apologise.
Re: 4 Rules All Women Must Follow When It Comes To Sending Nudes by Certifiedbillio(m): 11:09am On Jun 29, 2016
foolinlove:

You didn't apologise.
of course I did, should in case you didn't get it in your mention, sorry dear, never meant to abuse you kiss cry
Re: 4 Rules All Women Must Follow When It Comes To Sending Nudes by whogoscam: 11:11am On Jun 29, 2016
foolinlove:

Men don't accept that.

The face is what makes it fun. A man can always download a random nude online. But asking for a specific nude means he wants to see a specific person.

So the bottom line is, DON'T SEND NUDES AT ALL

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Let's Always Be Positive To Each Other / He Asked Me For Marriage And I Said........ / There Is A New Cute Sheriff In Town.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.