Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

What You Guys Dont Understand. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Guys Dont Understand. (21640 Views)

Shocking Revelation Most Guys Dont Know Women Do In The Bathroom / Many Chinese Women Now Buy Sex Dolls To Satisfy Husbands. I Dont Understand! See / Why Is The Bride Crying(photo) I Dont Understand. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Topestbilly(m): 5:26am On Jun 30, 2016
Hateu2, I will take care of you' grin cheesy

C'mon! If a guy says he'll take care of u it's not down to monetary aspect alone, money plays few roles tho but not the way you put it up there. Good morning mylady

Don't forget, I will take care of you cheesy
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 30, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Good for you
cry cry cry
I hate u
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 30, 2016
Topestbilly:
Hatyeu2, I will take care of you' grin cheesy

C'mon! If a guy says he'll take care of u it's not down to monetary aspect alone, money plays few roles tho but not the way you put it up there. Good morning mylady

Don't forget, I will take care of you cheesy
lol
I know but this guy is very rude and the small change wey dey his hand is always controlling his brain.

Goodmorni boss. Oya nah, coman take care of me undecided
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Topestbilly(m): 7:24am On Jun 30, 2016
HateU2:
lol
I know but this guy is very rude and the small change wey dey his hand is always controlling his brain.

Goodmorni boss. Oya nah, coman take care of me undecided

Now u talking, he's rude not d money tin.

Girls no dey settle for surulere, I con dey wonder y ur case wan different but now I get cheesy
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 30, 2016
Topestbilly:

Now u talking, he's rude not d money tin.

Girls no dey settle for surulere, I con dey wonder y ur case wan different but now I get cheesy
lol
That is it oo.
Hw was ur 9te?
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Topestbilly(m): 7:30am On Jun 30, 2016
HateU2:
lol
That is it oo.
Hw was ur 9te?

Splendid ma'am... urs?
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 30, 2016
Topestbilly:

Splendid ma'am... urs?
Awesome

1 Like

Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 30, 2016
HateU2:
cry cry cry
I hate u
who you epp? grin
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by MrCork: 8:30am On Jun 30, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
hehehehehe. Where do I even start to reply?

1. I don't shave my brows
2. Yes, I wear studds. So?
3. How does females smile? I have no clue
4. Does Julius Caesar quotes bible?
5. When did you see me toast any girl here? When did you see me chat to Audrey? Wake up Mrcork
6. Don't care who's lesbian, I've got nothing to do with how anybody chooses to live their lives
7. When did I say to you I'm married? I'm not married sir
8. I actually spend all my 24hrs on Nairaland not 23
9. When did you see me toast any girl?

You keep chatting about nyansh and s3x everytime and begging people for 3some. You even begging minors for s3x. You want to go jail?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

...yea we belif u....u Dint shave your eye brow..u Dont were ear ring..u don't were lip gloss.. U don't spend 23 outter 24 hour on nairaland lookin for love...u Dont look gay...u ain't really gay and Elton john is not gay...

pastor..u r innosent...we really belief u....JUSS REMEMBER HELL IS ROUND THE CORNER FOR LIERS
undecided

1 Like

Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by MrCork: 8:34am On Jun 30, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
hehehehehe. Where do I even start to reply?

1. I don't shave my brows
2. Yes, I wear studds. So?
3. How does females smile? I have no clue
4. Does Julius Caesar quotes bible?
5. When did you see me toast any girl here? When did you see me chat to Audrey? Wake up Mrcork
6. Don't care who's lesbian, I've got nothing to do with how anybody chooses to live their lives
7. When did I say to you I'm married? I'm not married sir
8. I actually spend all my 24hrs on Nairaland not 23
9. When did you see me toast any girl?

You keep chatting about nyansh and s3x everytime and begging people for 3some. You even begging minors for s3x. You want to go jail?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

...and bro r u a minor?.. did I beg u for sexxxc?... Sorry bro, u ain't my type & I Dont phuck gays(no oofense) smiley
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 30, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
who you epp? grin
I help to hate u more undecided.
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by MrCork: 8:43am On Jun 30, 2016
HateU2:
Okay Cork. Just calm down bro. What exactly do you want from me? Just tell me

...now u talkin our lannguage... Punnnnnnnnny!! cheesy
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 30, 2016
MrCork:

OK sir cheesy
I will send it. Is that okay
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by MrCork: 8:45am On Jun 30, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
you just called a man sweetheart ....so you are also gay ooo shocked!

...bro if I call u b!tch,u r gay...but instead..I called u sweet hat..u should be happy! undecided
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by MrCork: 8:48am On Jun 30, 2016
HateU2:
OK sir cheesy
I will send it. Is that okay

...nope...u said u was gonno have 3some wit me ..u and dollyjoy when I arrive in Nigeria..remember!! cheesy
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 30, 2016
MrCork:

...yea we belif u....u Dint shave your eye brow..u Dont were ear ring..u don't were lip gloss.. U don't spend 23 outter 24 hour on nairaland lookin for love...u Dont look gay...u ain't really gay and Elton john is not gay...

pastor..u r innosent...we really belief u....JUSS REMEMBER HELL IS ROUND THE CORNER FOR LIERS
undecided
Bro, can I borrow your GF for just 7 days?
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by timsonpreye(m): 8:55am On Jun 30, 2016
Read d main reply to dis thread down grin
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by timsonpreye(m): 8:55am On Jun 30, 2016
I didn't read d whole tin but i read ur signature grin

hateu2 Baby wat do u think abt ma signature smiley
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 30, 2016
HateU2:
I help to hate u more undecided.
leave me aloneeeeeeeeeeeee go and meet your Mrcork
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 30, 2016
MrCork:

...and bro r u a minor?.. did I beg u for sexxxc?... Sorry bro, u ain't my type & I Dont phuck gays(no oofense) smiley
Yes. I'm a minor
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by ChemicalReaction(f): 9:15am On Jun 30, 2016
MrCork:

Seems Corky Joe is confused! Thought you don't believe in se'x before marriage. Why punny?
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 30, 2016
MrCork:

...nope...u said u was gonno have 3some wit me ..u and dollyjoy when I arrive in Nigeria..remember!! cheesy
walahi, werey ni bobo yi cheesy.

It's actually 5some. With stfuareug0d and naughtynaughty, dollyjoy, me and you smiley
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 30, 2016
MrCork:

...bro if I call u b!tch,u r gay...but instead..I called u sweet hat..u should be happy! undecided
dumb reply .

just accept you are gay sir, you shouldn't be ashamed of who you are undecided
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 30, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
leave me aloneeeeeeeeeeeee go and meet your Mrcork
Cc: mrcork, he's disturbin me 4 punnnny angry
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 30, 2016
HateU2:

Cc: mrcork, he's disturbin me 4 punnnny angry
This one is obviously h0rny. Shame!
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by MrCork: 10:21am On Jun 30, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
dumb reply .

just accept you are gay sir, you shouldn't be ashamed of who you are undecided

..son...u smoke cigarettes...correct?...some body need to put cork in your mouth so u can smoke it...4real...why r u obsssed wit gay talk? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by MrCork: 10:26am On Jun 30, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Seems Corky Joe is confused! Thought you don't believe in se'x before marriage. Why punny?

..am a good Christian.. Of course I beliff in sexxxc b4 marry....hate2u said she will sleep wit me when i arrrrive in nigeria & then said her friend firstEVA will join in for 3some....no man will turn down 3some..even you smiley
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by ChemicalReaction(f): 10:31am On Jun 30, 2016
MrCork:

..am a good Christian.. Of course I beliff in sexxxc b4 marry....hate2u said she will sleep wit me when i arrrrive in nigeria & then said her friend firstEVA will join in for 3some....no man will turn down 3some..even you smiley

No girl would wanna do 3some with a guy whose dp is that of a rat.. Correct?
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 30, 2016
MrCork:

..son...u smoke cigarettes...correct?...some body need to put cork in your mouth so u can smoke it...4real...why r u obsssed wit gay talk? undecided
i think i need to open a thread, invite every one on nairaland and tell them that you are gay, that you only pretend to like women ,so we won't notice you.

Mrcork is a gay oooooooooooooooooooooo,he is calling his fellow men 'sweetheart'....shame angry
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 30, 2016
MrCork:

i think i need to open a thread, invite every one on nairaland and tell them that you are gay, that you only pretend to like women so we won't notice you.

Mrcork is a gay oooooooooooooooooooooo,he is calling his fellow men 'sweetheart'....shame angry
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by ontruth(m): 10:46am On Jun 30, 2016
HateU2:
lol
Thanks thou but online things don't bug me a bit. I don't have problem with anybody and if anybody have a problem with me they can deal with it themselves. I'm very very less concerned sis. It's a social media. It's like you telling some celebrities to make up with peeps that bash them. Really They gat no tym 4 BS. Private question Really? I don't even know up to 5peeps offline here oo. So, I wonder where you conducted the private question.

Thanks my sis

Peace out with them,you ain't a celeb yet,,Private question to some of the guys that always fight u here I mean, and they kept saying you first insulted them or mentioned them in a way they never liked and when they tried to call you to order politely,you will end up insulting them e.g alobright17.

Meanwhile Celebs are bashed mostly when they fail to live up to expectations as role models,if you noticed most of them run to apologize when they offend the society or their fellow celebs,e.g most recently Akpororo the joke vs Kate and many more.

I hope you're still upcoming and don't need all this negativity on your name this early stage on a forum like this,because I believe you have a dream.Sis try and soft pedal on some issues,I'm not telling you to please everyone here,but don't stand to be most hated either.

Simple advice from a concerned Sis.
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by MrCork: 10:58am On Jun 30, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
No girl would wanna do 3some with a guy whose dp is that of a rat.. Correct?

...ermm correction...am from London..i drive £28,000(cash) range rover spot..I live in pekam..I gots swag..am handsome....am a plaYA.....sweeery truss me,if I pullof my shirt & invite u for 3some...u will jump in.. I done this so many times when i go to nigeria for holidays wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Can True Love Exist In Poverty ? / 7 Reasons Many Men Remain Single For Long - Bamisepeter's Blog / Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.