Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,112 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

What You Guys Dont Understand. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Guys Dont Understand. (21665 Views)

Shocking Revelation Most Guys Dont Know Women Do In The Bathroom / Many Chinese Women Now Buy Sex Dolls To Satisfy Husbands. I Dont Understand! See / Why Is The Bride Crying(photo) I Dont Understand. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by ChemicalReaction(f): 11:03am On Jun 30, 2016
MrCork:

...ermm correction...am from London..i drive £28,000(cash) range rover spot..I live in pekam..I gots swag..am handsome....am a plaYA.....sweeery truss me,if I pullof my shirt & invite u for 3some...u will jump in.. I done this so many times when i go to nigeria for holidays wink
Naa.. I don't do lightskin. Besides, ur range rover's an old model.
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
Oh, I see. It's not working on me 'concerned sis'. Maybe u shld ask dem again especially one u ar talking about. I corrected one of his wrong 'englishes', he couldn't stand it that a lady corrected him and he started his wahala which does not bug me in any way. You are free to check my posts. I don't yab or fight online.
Peace out 'concerned sis'
ontruth:

Peace out with them,you ain't a celeb yet,,Private question to some of the guys that always fight u here I mean, and they kept saying you first insulted them or mentioned them in a way they never liked and when they tried to call you to order politely,you will end up insulting them e.g alobright17.

Meanwhile Celebs are bashed mostly when they fail to live up to expectations as role models,if you noticed most of them run to apologize when they offend the society or their fellow celebs,e.g most recently Akpororo the joke vs Kate and many more.

I hope you're still upcoming and don't need all this negativity on your name this early stage on a forum like this,because I believe you have a dream.Sis try and soft pedal on some issues,I'm not telling you to please everyone here,but don't stand to be most hated either.

Simple advice from a concerned Sis.
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by MrCork: 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Naa.. I don't do lightskin. Besides, ur range rover's an old model.

..Dummy I ain't light skin...I am hardcore dakskin..and besides,no female had ever rejected me...if I pull up my £28000 (cash) range rover spot...truss me.. U will open up! ((TRUE STORY)) wink
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by MrCork: 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
i think i need to open a thread, invite every one on nairaland and tell them that you are gay, that you only pretend to like women so we won't notice you.

Mrcork is a gay oooooooooooooooooooooo,he is calling his fellow men 'sweetheart'....shame angry

..SWEET HAT....I DOUBLE DARE U TO OPEN THREAD SAYN AM GAY....I DARE U angry
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by ChemicalReaction(f): 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
MrCork:

..Dummy I ain't light skin...I am hardcore dakskin..and besides,no female had ever rejected me...if I pull up my £28000 (cash) range rover spot...truss me.. U will open up! ((TRUE STORY)) wink
Well I'm darkskin so go f.uck yovrself! Heck! You can brag for Africa!
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
But seriously, you have time ooo. You come dey 'pm' guys ontop my matter!? Wonders sha never end oo. Naughtynaughty, please coman read this oo from a 'concerned sis'
Once again, thanks. It's online ish, don't take anything personal. If s whole nlanders hate me self, will I stop eating You don't get it do you? It's 'ONLINe ISH'. A faceless forum where everybody just comment and go. Some don't even remember their comments.
ontruth:

Serious question on my mind to ask,but on a second thought I believe men don't just hate ladies for nothing.from the private question I asked the response I got where almost the same.

I really don't know what her problem with Alobright17 is that made him gets so bitter at her mention,Hateu2 dear fellow lady try and settle whatever issues you're having with with People like alobright17,BiafraBushBoy and co,as well as redress your ways.

Alobright17 and co,can't you guys at least forgive her for whatever wrong she has done?.

Dear please try and bear a good name it pays better.Advise from a concerned lady.

Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
No girl would wanna do 3some with a guy whose dp is that of a rat.. Correct?
heheheheh
Walaaahi, you have time oo cheesy
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
ontruth:

Serious question on my mind to ask,but on a second thought I believe men don't just hate ladies for nothing.from the private question I asked the response I got where almost the same.

I really don't know what her problem with Alobright17 is that made him gets so bitter at her mention,Hateu2 dear fellow lady try and settle whatever issues you're having with with People like alobright17,BiafraBushBoy and co,as well as redress your ways.

Alobright17 and co,can't you guys at least forgive her for whatever wrong she has done?.

Dear please try and bear a good name it pays better.Advise from a concerned lady.

like seriously do they pay her bill? And their hate and opinion don't pay her bills either so all of y'all haters shuld fvck off.. So much talk abt a lady dat don't even rembr u guys moniker..

Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
HateU2:
But seriously, you have time ooo. You come dey 'pm' guys ontop my matter!? Wonders sha never end oo. Naughtynaughty, please coman read this oo from a 'concerned sis'
Once again, thanks. It's online ish, don't take anything personal. If s whole nlanders hate me self, will I stop eating You don't get it do you? It's 'ONLINe ISH'. A faceless forum where everybody just comment and go. Some don't even remember their comments.
just relax and watch me.
I Tink AV bn offline way too long

Wats dat his name again.. Alobright ur life must rilli be bitter offline.. Grow d fvck up and stop behaving like a kid dt u r.. If u don't have anything reasonable to typ suck ur thumb instead of pouring out ur Lamentations for evrione to c. Ure not d first guy a lady will bash.. Just man up and stop crying upandan

Lol.. So much drama oooo.. Ore I don miss.
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
MrCork:

..SWEET HAT....I DOUBLE DARE U TO OPEN THREAD SAYN AM GAY....I DARE U angry
you are already afraid undecided

Go and sleep mrcork, you can't stand me in battle, am a lion i will just devour you!

Stop calling me 'sweet heart'...thanks
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by ChemicalReaction(f): 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
HateU2:
heheheheh Walaaahi, you have time oo cheesy
Lol.. Don't mind me, just bored jorr..
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin seriously.. Why una no like this girl?? Nobody likes her.. Why??
hateu2 nah my bestie and I do love her tongue Not even like o (yes homo) lol

I can tell u pple dat like her too
Sandoski
Halfricanadian
Prettythicksme
Juhan
Airsultan
Even u tongue

Even Jesus Christ no b everybody like am cheesy
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
MrCork:

..son...u smoke cigarettes...correct?...some body need to put cork in your mouth so u can smoke it...4real...why r u obsssed wit gay talk? undecided
you plan to put cork in my mouth shocked?

You are indeed a gay , foolangry
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
naughtynaughty:
I do love her .. Not even like o (yes homo) lol

I can tell u pple dat like her too
Sandoski
Halfricanadian
Prettythicksme
Juhan
Airsultan
Even u tongue

Even Jesus Christ no b everybody like am cheesy
Who babe?
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
naughtynaughty:
like seriously do they pay her bill? And their hate and opinion don't pay her bills either so all of y'all haters shuld fvck off.. So much talk abt a lady dat don't even rembr u guys moniker..

I only corrected her mistakes...

What's the buggy??...

Keep calm and rant properly..
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I only corrected her mistakes...

What's the buggy??...

Keep calm and rant properly..
dear sir..
Did u c ur name in my writeup?
I wasn't d one dat called u.

Keep calm and comment properly tongue
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
HateU2:

So why the outburst?...

Thought we concluded yesterday?... I don't know you on Nairaland, I only corrected a mistake.

Did I attack your personality??

If anyone hates you, that should be their cup of tea..

just remain cool...

Peace
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin seriously.. Why una no like this girl?? Nobody likes her.. Why??

I like hateu2 well well, I like her pass icecreamtongue

She is my bestie, Naughtynaughty can testifykiss

Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by ontruth(m): 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Me hater? ohhh I hear u madam lover .
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

So why the outburst?...

Thought we concluded yesterday?... I don't know you on Nairaland, I only corrected a mistake.

Did I attack your personality??

If anyone hates you, that should be their cup of tea..

just remain cool...

Peace
ok thanks

#stretchHand

Handshake? kiss
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
HateU2:
kamaruuu cheesy
seems you like the name is that your bf name.
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by MrCork: 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
you plan to put cork in my mouth shocked?

You are indeed a gay , foolangry

....sweet hat, u no u have had diiiiixk your mouth...Dont lie..if u like it u like it...it has not in to do wit us...I dare u to create thread am gay..sweet hat..r u scared? angry
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
naughtynaughty:
ok thanks

#stretchHand

Handshake? kiss

*Hugs*...

Danke shu Madame smiley (Thanks alot Maam) It is German smiley
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
ontruth:

Peace out with them,you ain't a celeb yet,,Private question to some of the guys that always fight u here I mean, and they kept saying you first insulted them or mentioned them in a way they never liked and when they tried to call you to order politely,you will end up insulting them e.g alobright17.

Meanwhile Celebs are bashed mostly when they fail to live up to expectations as role models,if you noticed most of them run to apologize when they offend the society or their fellow celebs,e.g most recently Akpororo the joke vs Kate and many more.

I hope you're still upcoming and don't need all this negativity on your name this early stage on a forum like this,because I believe you have a dream.Sis try and soft pedal on some issues,I'm not telling you to please everyone here,but don't stand to be most hated either.

Simple advice from a concerned Sis.

I saw your mention and i feel like contributing.

She is friendly but outspoken. Meaning that she does what she feels is right without considering Others... You can't blame her because she can't satisfy everybody...

But my problem is When people see her(HateU2) as a symbol of confusion, Not me saying this, but what i have heard from people...

Which i believe might not be too good as an Online impression about someone.

I got my present Job from Nairaland and I believe that Impression matters alot... So she has to decide.

But also know that she can't Impress everyone because no matter how good you are, people will still find a way to diss you... smiley

My Own opinion. smiley
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
MrCork:

....sweet hat, ..Dont lie..if u like it u like it...it has not in to do wit us...I dare u to create thread am gay..sweet hat..r u scared? angry

scared of what exactly? undecided

i think you are the one who is scared that am gonna create a thread and expose your gay ass ,you're shaking already!

Look, I came to nairaland to find real chicks , not gays like you undecided

And for the last time ,stop calling me 'sweetheart' angry
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
SANDOSKI:

I like hatedu2 well well, I like her pass icecreamtongue

She is my bestie, Naughtfynaughty can testifykiss
i love you girls tooo.
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
kamel4real2015:
seems you like the name is that your bf name.
No bro
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I saw your mention and i feel like contributing.

She is friendly but outspoken. Meaning that she does what she feels is right without considering Others... You can't blame her because she can't satisfy everybody...

But my problem is When people see her(HateyU2) as a symbol of confusion, Not me saying this, but what i have heard from people...

Which i believe might not be too good as an Online impression about someone.

I got my present Job from Nairaland and I believe that Impression matters alot... So she has to decide.

But also know that she can't Impress everyone because no matter how good you are, people will still find a way to diss you... smiley

My Own opinion. smiley

That's so mature of you. Thanks for pointing some things out. I like that.

Concerning my moniker, I have another serious one cheesy. Just catching fun with this and besides why will anybody take online ish too serious 4 God's sake.

Thanks 4 ur opinion. I have two online jobs too and I got it from NL also wink
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
HateU2:
No bro
okay sis so stop spoiling the name nigbayen or i sue you.
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
HateU2:
That's so mature of you. Thanks for pointing some things out. I like that.

Concerning my moniker, I have another serious one cheesy. Just catching fun with this and besides why will anybody take online ish too serious 4 God's sake.

Thanks 4 ur opinion. I have two online jobs too and I got it from NL also wink

It is nice.. You are welcome.. Keep having fun, I dey your back smiley wink
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by obiorathesubtle: 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
SANDOSKI:

I like hateu2 well well, I like her pass icecreamtongue

She is my bestie, Naughtynaughty can testifykiss
undecided not everyone does too..
Re: What You Guys Dont Understand. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

It is nice.. You are welcome.. Keep having fun, I dey your back smiley wink
Thanks and please change ur name undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

"One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) / My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly / My Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.