Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,331 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? (21164 Views)

What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? / See What This Girl Posted Just To Get Like On Facebook / End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by blackbartee(m): 11:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
Berlyn:
grin

There goes my crush....

There goes my crush sad sad
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
embarassed am sorry, if my reply wasn't wah u expected.
kratosonofzeus:
dts jst all u gona say ??
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by makydebbie(f): 11:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
assfreaky:

fine black girl. look at your skin like early morning tea.
winksmiley
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by makydebbie(f): 12:01am On Jun 30, 2016
peter:

Lol..have u heard the saying

That when u think u have rest of mind
D devil will just come and give u girlfriend grin
hehehehegringringrin
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by makydebbie(f): 12:02am On Jun 30, 2016
Praisemelody:
Makydebbie I just like her, black is bea
awww...thanks hunsmileycheesy
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by peter(m): 12:14am On Jun 30, 2016
makydebbie:
hehehehegringringrin
tongue
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by makydebbie(f): 12:16am On Jun 30, 2016
peter:
tongue
telll us ur crush nacheesy
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 30, 2016
Touchey:
Stupedinluv how was your day? wink
Oh what a thread!
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by peter(m): 12:50am On Jun 30, 2016
makydebbie:
telll us ur crush nacheesy

Crush wetin.....abeegi

Abi make i call CRUSHER

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by KINGinVAHALA: 1:10am On Jun 30, 2016
firstking01:
Yes but she's too clinchy and complains alot, we are almost on the verge of breaking up embarassed....and she's promiment here.

Who doesnt know her? lol

@halfricanadian
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by KINGinVAHALA: 1:11am On Jun 30, 2016
Caringguy:
Oya reply my mail na... before i drink poison
Hahahaha, this got me cracking my ribs.

@ehix89, Wassup bro
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by KINGinVAHALA: 1:17am On Jun 30, 2016
apple30:
Mmmmn dnt av a crush..never had..
mhizkel?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by kratosonofzeus: 1:22am On Jun 30, 2016
makydebbie:
awww...thanks hunsmileycheesy
wetn u dn 4gt say I dy here abi
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by makydebbie(f): 1:33am On Jun 30, 2016
kratosonofzeus:
wetn u dn 4gt say I dy here abi
but na you talk say i be ex...shey i shouldnt move on ni.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by kratosonofzeus: 1:38am On Jun 30, 2016
makydebbie:
but na you talk say i be ex...shey i shouldnt move on ni.
no move on...... We neva finish
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by peter(m): 1:44am On Jun 30, 2016
kratosonofzeus:
no move on...... We neva finish

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by kratosonofzeus: 1:48am On Jun 30, 2016
[quote author=peter post=47056011][/quote] no ves bro....
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by peter(m): 1:52am On Jun 30, 2016
kratosonofzeus:
no ves bro....

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by kratosonofzeus: 2:13am On Jun 30, 2016
[quote author=peter post=47056053][/quote]chisos... Make diz guy no break my head *storms outta thread
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:37am On Jun 30, 2016
naughtynaughty:
resting my big yansh somewhr . Lol
Miss me?
Yes ofcourse cry cry
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 30, 2016
HateU2:
Yes ofcourse cry cry
sorry nah cry
Am here now.
Wassup
Anything for ur babe ?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ehix89(m): 6:57am On Jun 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Hahahaha, this got me cracking my ribs.

@ehix89, Wassup bro
Good man, how have you been brov?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ehix89(m): 7:00am On Jun 30, 2016
Leriebloom...
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Touchey: 7:02am On Jun 30, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Oh what a thread!
Lo.
Good morning. Have a fruitful and stress-free day smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Chikpat(m): 7:03am On Jun 30, 2016
Irunoobo and susan404
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by KINGinVAHALA: 7:14am On Jun 30, 2016
ehix89:
Good man, how have you been brov?

Good big man, lol, I'm cool man, longest time bro, were have you been man??
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 30, 2016
naughtynaughty:
sorry nah cry
Am here now.
Wassup
Anything for ur babe ?
I just miss ya nooni. I saw ur natural hair. Waoh! Team natural. I have done my big chop too but very very low shaa but my hair is growing now. I have problem with my edges thou cry, both front and back.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ehix89(m): 7:24am On Jun 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Good big man, lol, I'm cool man, longest time bro, were have you been man??
baba na unto hustle o, make I no come they form english for my hood man grin
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by xoella: 7:49am On Jun 30, 2016
Nope I don't

Not yet.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Zedoo(m): 7:51am On Jun 30, 2016
No I don't. Next
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by philybuck(m): 8:03am On Jun 30, 2016
Babe no time to waste, if he doesn't feel the same way uncrush him and en-crush some1 else. I had some1 I felt that way about but noticed she was still caught up in her youthful exuberance and wasn't ready to get serious, I did my self a favour and uncrushed her ASAP, hoping to find a new crush soon grin ;DD
Enahi:
I think I like someone on Nairaland but I don't think I can have him, he is someone most ladies would want to have and be with so my liking him is totally out of it. I don't like men that all ladies want to have, it' destroys the uniqueness of the man.

Do you have someone you like or have a crush on here, mind revealing the person's moniker? Do you take your likeness for someone here serious or do you suppress the feeling and likeness?

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:06am On Jun 30, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]i think i like onstelly i just like her eyes. and her statue...... wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Public Vs Private Marriage Proposal: Which Would You Prefer? / He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... / 10 Hot Sexy Images Of Beyonce Knowles (VD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.