Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday (42674 Views)

Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite / Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion / Will The ACJ Act 2015 Affect Buhari's Certificate Trial? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by PublicAssurance: 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
Na by SAN?
Rose2014:

All our presido was asked is to provide his Waec certificate. Instead of doing the needful, he hired 13 SANs to defend it lmao
What if we now ask him for bachelors degree? How many SANs do u think he'll hire for that one? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
grin this buhari don dey receive yabbing pass gudluck o..His own started early and I don't c it stopping because d dullard is just a proud selfish man

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by anytexy: 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
tonio2wo:
Ah! Ah! He go win d case na! No be him get d judiciary?

Meanwhile, Waiting for aisha to land in USA tomorrow!
Case closed my dear. We know as e dey go. who fights the power that be? Change indeed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by j3r3myk3n(m): 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
[size=90]Check my signature[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by mastengsynergy: 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
I expected a WAEC certificate and not School Statement of Result that was forged. However, this Letter is from WAEC

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by nintal(m): 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
Dear God,
I know I voted this mumu as my pre... But pls fogive me.
Yours Unfaithfully,

MuMu2
Who go sign dis?

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by meforyou1(m): 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
oglalasioux:
If anything should make any court disqualify Buhari from being president, Nigerian's should wait for the worst.

1. They'll be a coup that will sack the government.

2. He'll then 'survive' the 'coup' and declare a state of emergency.

3. He'll then announce a 'return' to 'civil rule' in the next 8 years.

4. In those 8 years his Idiagbon era will be picnic.

So please, my fellow Nigerians, let's chose the lesser doomsday. Let's forget Buhari's certificate and move on.
let heavens fall. Let the man produce his certificate that he doesn't have.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by isaacputi(m): 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
jmoore:
April 2011, The White House released copies of President Barack Obama's original long-form birth certificate Wednesday, seeking to put an end to persistent rumors that he was not born in the United States.

HATRED Don kill u finish, he went to retrieve it from the school in 2015 while he finished in 1961, as to the picture it implies that they issued him a result and he added his passport for people like you to be able to comprehend...check the date bside the signature and stamp na...

In Nigeria, Buhari gave this as his School certificate. See the picture of Buhari, is that how he was when he took WAEC?

Buhari went on vacation to London and could not even visit Cambridge to get his original certificate. Why is that? Because he has none.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by Spells(m): 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
mamabomboy:
Buhari is a certificateless useless good for nothing directionless jihadist. Burutai please come and arrest me. I, proudly am an online boko haram member
Guy u dey vex oh

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by bloodkiller: 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
midolian just as saraki should resign
what will Buhari do

should he resign too?

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by Duru009(m): 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
Why cannt this man present his certificate for Godsake......

What is he hiding?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by meforyou1(m): 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
nwadiuko1:
so wey the original? or even photocopy of the original
chai, this one is technical knockout

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by willibounce1(m): 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
Just present the certificate and stop all this nonsense. Why going to court if you know you got the certificate? This country is so annoying.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by onatisi(m): 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
Buhari is a national disgrace to national leadership. Obj and all other national political leaders that supported him ought to cover their faces in shame. Nigeria is now a laughing stock among all African nations,a nation of 170million people but who whose president does not possess a simple secondary school certificate but yet rose to the rank of a major general in the nation army.
Notable political leaders should call on buhari to produce his certificate and save the nation all these unnecessary drama.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by lordkhalifa(m): 9:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
greatness22:
Forgive fire! That bastard does not forgive. Dasuki is an example.
make we free him... The dullard should complete the remaining 3yrs
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
marshborn:

So what happened to the original certificate? Is he the only one that took waec at that time? I bet you if you tell other generals of his generation like, obj to produce Their waec result, it won't take a court case to resolve the matter.

Those of you who just hurriedly quoted me need a crash course on assimilation and fact finding. So you are still killing yourself on this issue of waec or no waec. Have you even bothered to read and understand the INEC electoral guidelines for Presidency?

Touching the area of educational qualification, an eligible candidate must have been educated to AT LEAST a waec level. Its a minimum requirement and not a requirement per se.

http://www.waado.org/nigerian_scholars/archive/debates/election/guidelines.html

What you need to engross your little minds with is of he has other educational qualifications and what those stand for. If you still cannot understand my argument then I have nothing more to say to you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
Buhari's lawyers should have provided his original certificate rather than trying to stall his trial.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by ORIGENAL(m): 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by Suntzung: 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
lordkhalifa:
Abeg make u nah forgive him... 3yrs is not far
Get Corrected 7 More Yrs Dude. go and sleep lol
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by turnup05: 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
Even if PMB's certificate is in Dodan barracks, God will give him the grace to stop all these corruption in the executive, legislative and judicial arm of government and move Nigeria forward.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
oloriooko:

My question to you mr voltron defender of the certificateless is did you notice the date on the statement? So all these while he has been contesting, he's not been presenting anything abi? This statement was suddenly manufactured cuz of raised eyebrows, if not the guy would have simply ignored it.
Bros every step the guy takes trying to defend this matter makes it more obvious the guy is purely certificateless

When you were sent to school to get some education what did you spend your time doing? Playing street soccer? Common sense should let you know that the date found on the statement of result was the date of last issuance which was a response to a current request.

I am sure you also do not know that Karsina state did not exist when Buhari supposedly sat for the exam and that statement of result was a current response based on current records and timelines. Brush yourself up pls.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by ORIGENAL(m): 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
[quote author=SeverusSnape post=47043219] Corruption to the higher level Hypocrisy {and stupidity} is when you want Saraki/Ekweremadu to resign over a Forgery they didn't commit, but want Buhari to continue even after it has been confirmed that he forged a WAEC certificate.

The dullard claimed his certificate is in the military board, Oya, He is president now, Why not order them to release his WASC certificate??... Instead, He went to hire Senior advocates, using tax payers money, to defend him in court. Tell me, Is that not corrupti

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by onatisi(m): 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Those of you who just hurriedly quoted me need a crash course on assimilation and fact finding. So you are still killing yourself on this issue of waec or no waec. Have you even bothered to read and understand the INEC electoral guidelines for Presidency?
Touching the area of educational qualification, an eligible candidate must have been educated to AT LEAST a waec level. Its a minimum requirement and not a requirement per se.
http://www.waado.org/nigerian_scholars/archive/debates/election/guidelines.html
What you need to engross your little minds with is of he has other educational qualifications and what those stand for. If you still cannot understand my argument then I have nothing more to say to you.
Bro,sincerely speaking I am terribly sorry to say this but you have psychological problems ,I am sorry to have said that.
So what do u call someone that says he has something but yet doesn't have it?
So buhari lying under oath that he has waec certificate and even bringing out a fake one is morally right to you
If he had claimed to have any other certificate noone would have said anything .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
onatisi:

Bro,sincerely speaking I am terribly sorry to say this but you have psychological problems ,I am sorry to have said that.
So buhari lying under oath that he has waec certificate and even bringing out a fake one is morally right to you
If he had claimed to have any other certificate noone would have said anything .

I am also sorry to say that u have a warped sense of reasoning. Where is the fake one he brought? Are u still confusing a statement of result to be a certificate? If you are then I am sorry arguing with you is a waste of intellectual property.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by Bitterleafsoup: 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You clearly do not know the difference between a statement of result and a certificate and that a statement of result could be lost and when a request for a fresh copy is made it is given based on current date. Clearly Education has failed you...night classes is an option.
Sufferheads

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by surgical: 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
jmoore:
April 2011, The White House released copies of President Barack Obama's original long-form birth certificate Wednesday, seeking to put an end to persistent rumors that he was not born in the United States.

In Nigeria, Buhari gave this as his School certificate. See the picture of Buhari, is that how he was when he took WAEC?

Buhari went on vacation to London and could not even visit Cambridge to get his original certificate. Why is that? Because he has none.
The difference is the integrity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by oloriooko(m): 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
naijadeyhia:

When you were sent to school to get some education what did you spend your time doing? Playing street soccer? Common sense should let you know that the date found on the statement of result was the date of last issuance which was a response to a current request.

I am sure you also do not know that Karsina state did not exist when Buhari supposedly sat for the exam and that statement of result was a current response based on current records and timelines. Brush yourself up pls.
My friend stop advertising your ignorance
When his cert got "missing" did he report or swear affidavit? If yes where are they?
So what did he present as a presidential candidate b4 the elections?
Why did he wait until he was asked to present his cert?
Stop making me see you like him

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by overtlyderanged: 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
jmoore:

Lol see how the "20" at the top right was even cancelled out...smh

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
onatisi:

Oga if you want to find out anything about anyone important Wikipedia is your friend. Why not do a little research on his educarional or military educational background and stop showing ur ignorance here.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by kulrunsman79(m): 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
Of course its glaring and obvious that Buhari doesn't have any O/L certificate. It's a bigger corruption when you claim to have what you don't have.

The military guys who denied that Buhari's certificate was with the military were compulsorily retired penultimate week why hasn't his new appointees bring out the certificate if it's actually existing with the military? Why hiring 13 SANs for defence?

Baba is fantastically kwarrupt!!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by elisra(m): 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
PublicAssurance:
[size=18pt]As an Olodo, I can assure you that I’ll be Fresident of the Pederal reFublic of Nigeeeria someday like our Olodo-in-Chief (Buhari!)[/size]
the word "niger"is Latin for darkness or blackness and flora shaw called us niger area ie darkness area or area of darkness.
Therefore Nigeria is a nation of darkness.
Point is that the darkhearted are the natural elect to the throne of this darklands.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by onatisi(m): 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
turnup05:
Even if PMB's certificate is in Dodan barracks, God will give him the grace to stop all these corruption in the executive, legislative and judicial arm of government and move Nigeria forward.
how can he fight corruption when he himself is blatantly corrupt
Corrupt people funded his presidential campaign with monies corruptly acquired, elections were rigged in his favour in many states ,he appointed many people who have corruption charges hanging on their necks as ministers and aides and yet you are saying he should fight corruption,the only way he can fight corruption is to resign and then that will be an example to others

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG Suspends FRC Corporate Governance Code / Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge / Patience Jonathan Attends Anglican Church Looking Gorgeous (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.