Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday (42646 Views)

Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite / Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion / Will The ACJ Act 2015 Affect Buhari's Certificate Trial? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by bashydemy1: 6:10am On Jun 30, 2016
SeverusSnape:
The case will still be adjourned.

But you all should know that your president is an illiterate.

Cc: Lala=sticlala
What's your Father qualification that could not qualify him to be an ordinary councilor?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by bashydemy1: 6:12am On Jun 30, 2016
Built2last:
If by now a part of your brain still tells you PMB has certificate and went to court..then you are totally irredeemable.
In fact you are really a
If by now your brain tells you that US War college will allow him to study without his O'Level then you are a programmed robot.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by bashydemy1: 6:15am On Jun 30, 2016
fuadnero:
grin maybe Cow don chop am

But on serious note, what's the big deal in presenting a certificate... I tire for Buhari
The same big deal that took Obama 3yrs to present his certificate.. You can't bully a leader around. If as big as US is, and Obama as a black could not listen to the ranting of US citizen about his birth certificate for 3yrs.. Then I'll just say keep ranting.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by DaBullIT(m): 6:18am On Jun 30, 2016
Statement of result is the same as Certificate ??

US Citizens still argue this Obama certificate is fake , and i know because i have read them from several forums as well

You can't compare Nigeria with USA where records are being filed , sealed and kept , otherwise

Let's follow your logic here , The certificate released in 2011 , why is it so brand new ? Shouldn't it appear old and tattered ?? Your birth certificate , is it that clean and new?

Yeyenatu
jmoore:
April 2011, The White House released copies of President Barack Obama's original long-form birth certificate Wednesday, seeking to put an end to persistent rumors that he was not born in the United States.

In Nigeria, Buhari gave this as his School certificate. See the picture of Buhari, is that how he was when he took WAEC?

Buhari went on vacation to London and could not even visit Cambridge to get his original certificate. Why is that? Because he has none.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by bashydemy1: 6:19am On Jun 30, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You clearly do not know the difference between a statement of result and a certificate and that a statement of result could be lost and when a request for a fresh copy is made it is given based on current date. Clearly Education has failed you...night classes is an option.
You dey mind those fools, Some of them are robots that was programmed to just open their mouth and yarn rubbish, Some of them don't knwo back then WAEC does not have photograph and it does now. They can go to Cambridge abi since baba ask them to go to Cambridge did Cambridge ever deny having his WAEC certificate?
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by bashydemy1: 6:20am On Jun 30, 2016
aolumaxi:
The zombies won't talk now.... wen the ruling is in their favour, they will bash the wailers...

Another silly point they make is that 'buhari has equivalent of masters degree from his military courses'. Abeg person fit enta university w/o waec? Nt to talk of masters
That a question you should ask yourself if you are not dummy, Will US war collect give him admission without his O'Level? use your brain.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by pippimp(m): 6:20am On Jun 30, 2016
Paperwhite:
That now makes it imperative that we change that mind set.So kindly tell your demigod to do the needful or resign to set a trend.Enough of this absurdity.

You are missing the point as usual. Buhari is useless as a leader, just as every leader Nigeria has produced since independence. You should be more concerned about changing the mindset of how you do business as a people because even if you want to replace him, who are you going to replace him with? At present, there is not one person qualified to lead the country. If there was, the country would not be in the predicament it is in today.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by meforyou1(m): 6:21am On Jun 30, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Read if you can:

6. What are the entry requirements for study abroad programs?

Entry requirements vary widely between universities and between countries, so be sure to check the information provided by your prospective university before submitting anything.

Speaking generally, however, if you are applying for an undergraduate degree you will be asked to show that you have completed your secondary education to a standard that is in line with the required grades (e.g. your GPA, A-level grades or equivalent) for the program you’re applying to. If you have an international qualification and are unsure whether this is accepted, you should contact the admissions department of the university.

For non-native English speakers wanting to study in English-speaking countries, it is also highly likely that you’ll need to provide proof of your English-language proficiency by taking an English-language test such as TOEFL or IELTS. Similar tests may be required for those studying in other languages. For more information about language tests, refer to question 8.

7. What documentation should I submit with my application?

You may be asked to provide some supporting documentation as part of your application. Once again, requirements vary depending on the country and university, but international students are often asked to provide the following:

Passport photos for identification
A statement of purpose
CV/résumé
Academic references/ letters of recommendation
Certificate or transcripts of your secondary education
Proof of English-language proficiency (e.g. a TOEFL/IELTS certificate, for schools in English-speaking countries), or other language test
Admissions test results (e.g. GMAT/GRE results, for graduate programs)
transcript of secondary school education?
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by LOVEGINO(m): 6:23am On Jun 30, 2016
Na wa oooo! Where Buhari supporters dey na? Abi dem too no get certificate grin
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by pippimp(m): 6:24am On Jun 30, 2016
meforyou1:
transcript of secondary school education?

Every school certificate in the world has a transcript. Or don't you understand what a transcript means?
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by ivandragon: 6:25am On Jun 30, 2016
onatisi:

Ur own ignorance is annoying smelly . What people are asking for is that he shows them the proof that he has what he claims to have,Nigerians don't need wikipedia as long as buhari is still alive unless he is deaf and dumb,but even if he is at least he isn't blind. Even blind people have waec. We don't want wikipedia articles ,we want our president to shame his critics and tender his secondary school certificate . Abi no be him say he get am

some people are allergic to the truth. you have made your point & since he chooses to continue to defend the indefensible, let him be. its just so sad that hypocrisy is now the order of the day...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by meforyou1(m): 6:31am On Jun 30, 2016
pippimp:

Every school certificate in the world has a transcript. Or don't you understand what a transcript means?
do u even know what a transcript looks like? Secondary school transcript will mean all the subjects u took in secondary school from JSS 1 to SS 3. Who asks for that? For secondary school it is only WAEC certificate that is required. It is for university that they ask for both transcript and certificate.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by meforyou1(m): 6:34am On Jun 30, 2016
bashydemy1:
That a question you should ask yourself if you are not dummy, Will US war collect give him admission without his O'Level? use your brain.
of course they will. It is not as if buhari applied for the war college individually. It was the Nigerian army that sent him and his colleagues there for the course. Just compile the names and send.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by pippimp(m): 6:34am On Jun 30, 2016
meforyou1:
do u even know what a transcript looks like? Secondary school transcript will mean all the subjects u took in secondary school from JSS 1 to SS 3. Who asks for that? For secondary school it is only WAEC certificate that is required. It is for university that they ask for both transcript and certificate.

That was not your question. Your comment was that transcript don't exist for secondary school certificate.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by bashydemy1: 6:37am On Jun 30, 2016
oloriooko:

My question to you mr voltron defender of the certificateless is did you notice the date on the statement? So all these while he has been contesting, he's not been presenting anything abi? This statement was suddenly manufactured cuz of raised eyebrows, if not the guy would have simply ignored it.
Bros every step the guy takes trying to defend this matter makes it more obvious the guy is purely certificateless

What are we going to do to that daft person like you? Buhari give reason about how his certificate was missing and he got an affidavit from a law court supporting that even before you were born that in in late 80's were you born then? Mind you if you Waec result got burnt, Missing, etc, It will be very hard to get a new one all you get it Statements of result.. On my Waec result, there's a mistake with my date of birth and i go to WAEC office in ogba and they say nothing they can do about it and i went to High court to get an affidavits. PMB claimed when he was overthrow then, IBB boys came to his house and scatter everything and went with valuable stuff and that's how his credentials got missing did IBB deny that? is IBB still alive of dead? Some of Buhari school/classmate back then have testify about this that they went to the same school together and write WAEC together and most of them are still alive and among them are Former chief justice Former IGP.. Check some link below.

Buhari’s Classmates Come Out To Defend Him-----http://naijaparrot.com/buharis-classmates-come-out-to-defend-him/

'He was the head boy of our school in 1961' - Gen. Buhari's classmates come out to defend him--http://www.nigerianeye.com/2015/01/he-was-head-boy-of-our-school-in-1961.html

Gen. Buhari's classmates come out to defend him... --http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/01/gen-buharis-classmates-come-out-to.html

I sat for WASC exams alongside Buhari, others — Justice Abdullahi---http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/175408-i-sat-for-wasc-exams-alongside-buhari-others-justice-abdullahi.html

Now with this if you happen to be in PMB shoes will you allow some low life to bully you around? instead you just pretend as if they don't exist since they know where they can go and verify..

I remember in 2002 and Gani Fawehinmi was challenging Tinubu, Fawehinmi have to go to Chicago to confirm if tinubu truly schooled there.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by jackydon(m): 6:37am On Jun 30, 2016
Lolzz!! The passport in the certificate really crack me up grin

jmoore:
April 2011, The White House released copies of President Barack Obama's original long-form birth certificate Wednesday, seeking to put an end to persistent rumors that he was not born in the United States.

In Nigeria, Buhari gave this as his School certificate. See the picture of Buhari, is that how he was when he took WAEC?

Buhari went on vacation to London and could not even visit Cambridge to get his original certificate. Why is that? Because he has none.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by bashydemy1: 6:38am On Jun 30, 2016
meforyou1:
of course they will. It is not as if buhari applied for the war college individually. It was the Nigerian army that sent him and his colleagues there for the course. Just compile the names and send.
So if your company or country send you to study abroad they won't need to send your credentials? think before you type.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by DaBullIT(m): 6:38am On Jun 30, 2016
You didn't hear ?

Your Wailing overlord has withdrawn the suit
aolumaxi:
The zombies won't talk now.... wen the ruling is in their favour, they will bash the wailers...

Another silly point they make is that 'buhari has equivalent of masters degree from his military courses'. Abeg person fit enta university w/o waec? Nt to talk of masters
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by bashydemy1: 6:40am On Jun 30, 2016
greatness22:
Forgive fire! That bastard does not forgive. Dasuki is an example.
So if your brother were to be among soldier that die due to greediness of Dasuki and co will you forgive them? Use your brain.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by DaBullIT(m): 6:41am On Jun 30, 2016
My brother , even when Obama presented his BC , some people still went ahead to claim it's fraudulent

Whatever makes people question your authoritiy or authenticity , it means they doubt you , and the problem with doubters is , nothing is ever good enough for them, they'll always find an error in your presentations and your evidence, It's like having complete papers on the highway

Nigerian police will always obtain you by all means

Kindly read the news on this link and come back to comment and mention those fools that have been insulting you over this Obama certificate / Buhari WASCE saga

https://www.mrconservative.com/2014/02/32199-breaking-confirmed-obama-birth-certificate-forged/

http://www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/Barack-Obama-Citizenship-Scandal-Birth-Certificate/2015/01/28/id/621307/%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_citizenship_conspiracy_theories

bashydemy1:
The same big deal that took Obama 3yrs to present his certificate.. You can't bully a leader around. If as big as US is, and Obama as a black could not listen to the ranting of US citizen about his birth certificate for 3yrs.. Then I'll just say keep ranting.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by bashydemy1: 6:42am On Jun 30, 2016
marshborn:

So what happened to the original certificate? Is he the only one that took waec at that time? I bet you if you tell other generals of his generation like, obj to produce Their waec result, it won't take a court case to resolve the matter.
Now this is one of the robot that was programmed to just type nonsense on Nairaland... So you don't know what happen to his credentials but you are quick to judge him? shame on the day you were given birth.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by Elan83(m): 6:46am On Jun 30, 2016
oglalasioux:
If anything should make any court disqualify Buhari from being president, Nigerian's should wait for the worst.

1. They'll be a coup that will sack the government.

2. He'll then 'survive' the 'coup' and declare a state of emergency.

3. He'll then announce a 'return' to 'civil rule' in the next 8 years.

4. In those 8 years his Idiagbon era will be picnic.

So please, my fellow Nigerians, let's chose the lesser doomsday. Let's forget Buhari's certificate and move on.
chei,, diz ppl don ban me tire, but wetin i do una ? Guy, buhari must go, hausa\fulanis're not abov d law, fvck dem!
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by bashydemy1: 6:47am On Jun 30, 2016
DaBullIT:
My brother , even when Obama presented his BC , some people still went ahead to claim it's fraudulent

Whatever makes people question your authoritiy or authenticity , it means they doubt you , and the problem with doubters is , nothing is ever good enough for them, they'll always find an error in your presentations and your evidence, It's like having complete papers on the highway

Nigerian police will always obtain you by all means

Kindly read the news on this link and come back to comment and mention those fools that have been insulting you over this Obama certificate / Buhari WASCE saga

https://www.mrconservative.com/2014/02/32199-breaking-confirmed-obama-birth-certificate-forged/

http://www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/Barack-Obama-Citizenship-Scandal-Birth-Certificate/2015/01/28/id/621307/%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_citizenship_conspiracy_theories

Bro with this i give up on the wailers. They can keep wailing for all i care after all said about Obama he is completing his 8yrs as US President. Wailers una weldone.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by bashydemy1: 6:50am On Jun 30, 2016
Obasanjo Speaks On Buhari’s Certificate Saga
Hope wailers won't be lazy to read this..

post=47058358:
Former Nigeria’s president Olusegun Obasanjo has spoken about the certificate controversy rambling WASC certificate of the presidential candidate of the opposition All Progressives Congress (APC) General Muhammadu Buhari (retd). Obasanjo said that incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan is aware that his opponent is capable to run for February presidential poll but some hawks with Jonathan, do not want him to contest because they believed that he will win and come for them. READ ALSO: PDP Blames Buhari For Lying On Oath According to ex-president, “The issue came up in 2007, and we investigated and found out that his WASC is with the military and that was why he was allowed to contest in 2007. “Buhari cannot listen to anyone about his certificates because as a General of Nigeria Army, he will speak when he chooses not by Femi Fani Kayode and Okupe asking him. Fayose and other corrupt people including Kashamu do not want Buhari because of his anti- corruption slogan. Than Obasanjo disclosed that “even Jonathan did not finish his PhD course but when it was presented we stated that, it does not matter but many people do not know because it was PDP thing. I see Buhari as the next President and Jonathan is aware of that, and that is the reason they are hitting him everywhere to put confusion in his camp. But a General is always a General.” READ ALSO: Buhari Ready To Talk On His Certificate Saga Ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) accused General Buhari of not having the appropriate education for running in the forthcoming February election. General Buhari was made to hold a press conference on January 21, 2015, as the military denied been in possession of his academic credentials. The Government College, formerly Provincial Secondary School, Katsina, finally released the secondary school certificate examination results of the APC presidential aspirant. But in spite of this some politicians continue to trail Buhari’s certificate saga.
Read more: https://www.naij.com/369249-obasanjo-speaks-on-buharis-sertificate-saga.html
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by nwadiuko1(m): 6:56am On Jun 30, 2016
[quote author=bashydemy1 post=47058358][/quote]no be English matter, even if the certificate got burnt......why not notify Cambridge or whatever body it is that gave him the certificate to issue a signed statement? he is a president you know?
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by bashydemy1: 7:01am On Jun 30, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Those of you who just hurriedly quoted me need a crash course on assimilation and fact finding. So you are still killing yourself on this issue of waec or no waec. Have you even bothered to read and understand the INEC electoral guidelines for Presidency?

Touching the area of educational qualification, an eligible candidate must have been educated to AT LEAST a waec level. Its a minimum requirement and not a requirement per se.

http://www.waado.org/nigerian_scholars/archive/debates/election/guidelines.html

What you need to engross your little minds with is of he has other educational qualifications and what those stand for. If you still cannot understand my argument then I have nothing more to say to you.
Bro some people no dey reason before they type oooo, INEC said minimum and someone have more than minimum to present.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by sylve11: 7:02am On Jun 30, 2016
lol........some comments here fit crack person ribs grin grin cool
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by DaBullIT(m): 7:02am On Jun 30, 2016
If you are like me , You'll select who you reply wisely because most of them are very ignorant , still very angry and pained and will go any lenght to frustrate you and bring you down to their level

They don't research, most of them just copy and paste , what's really irritating is the fact that their brain has been programmed to believe anything that implicates Buhari , even a big fat pure lie AT that, they find comfort in believing it , but anything good ? they'll attack with passion , I have invited the first few commentators on this post and alerted them to the fact that Nnamdi their hero has withdrawn the suit ,

Non of them has come there to comment yet, but they found pleasure in spreading lies that got them upwards of 300 likes from gullible readers like them

My point being , I don't bother argue endlessly with wailers , Just the link, my proof , once it's dropped i let them ruminate on it , Saves me a lot of argument
bashydemy1:
Bro with this i give up on the wailers. They can keep wailing for all i care after all said about Obama he is completing his 8yrs as US President. Wailers una weldone.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 30, 2016
tete7000:

Point of correction, it is kwaraption not corruption. grin
Ermmm I think its more like kwarapshon cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by onatisi(m): 7:04am On Jun 30, 2016
ivandragon:

some people are allergic to the truth. you have made your point & since he chooses to continue to defend the indefensible, let him be. its just so sad that hypocrisy is now the order of the day...
It is really sad what is happening to Nigerians and Nigeria. If you visit some African countries and if they feel like making fun of you the only question they ask is"has your president found his certificates or still searching for it"?.
It is even more disheartening to see that all political parties in Nigeria have kept mute on this issue and it is a lawyer who isn't known that had to take up the challenge of asking the president for his certificates,this only goes to proof that all political parties and politicians are just a complete bunch of ediotic nuisances ,in a normal country political parties will be in the forefront of this issue ,this shows that both pdp,apc and all other parties at just the same.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by bashydemy1: 7:06am On Jun 30, 2016
surgical:
The difference is the integrity
Integrity you said? why did you have to disgrace your parent for sending you to school? did you know they even said Obama Birth Certificate was forged? before you type that rubbish again read this..

What will one do to satisfy you people... Wailers are the same from Nigeria to far Asia.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by bashydemy1: 7:11am On Jun 30, 2016
oloriooko:

My friend stop advertising your ignorance
When his cert got "missing" did he report or swear affidavit? If yes where are they?
So what did he present as a presidential candidate b4 the elections?
Why did he wait until he was asked to present his cert?
Stop making me see you like him
You are the ignorant here, Someone who can't make research about something before comment is the real dullard... Buhari have been the same affidavit you just ask to contest since 2003 and nobody challenge him on that. Now you are asking where are they, Why not ask your pay master if he swear affidavit and incase you ask and they said he did not then you have been fooled.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG Suspends FRC Corporate Governance Code / Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.