Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:39 PM

Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday (43075 Views)

Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite / Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion / Will The ACJ Act 2015 Affect Buhari's Certificate Trial? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 30, 2016
soji1992:

Ur words were not well written b4,u just worte carlisle and dats wat I Google and it showed a high SKU. So next time write d college name(usawc) and not just d area of a college.ur info cn be confusing

My apologies
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by forray(m): 12:27am On Jun 30, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Thanks for the definition. Now kindly explain tbe reason why you still have to be put through SAT and ACT tests before admission. .(this is the million dollar question) All ur answers are In that question.

Hahahahahaha... Good night man. No need
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by amakenny: 12:27am On Jun 30, 2016
Ruling on an application on preliminary objection to judgement on a ruling of no case on an application brought before the court to determine if Buhari was educationally qualified to contest the 2015 elections.

Loool... Long winding legal process.
Before the long process ends, dictator and economic illiterate president Buhari must have completed his four years tenure and must have completely ruined Nigeria.

From his adolescent life when he joined the army through questionable qualification and became HoS without any questions from Nigerians,Buhari has always dribbled Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by amakenny: 12:33am On Jun 30, 2016
If Nigeria's Judiciary can rise up and set a good precedent for posterity, by examining Buhari's qualifications now, good.

But if the Judiciary wants to pour mud on Nigeria's Judiciary, let them allow this case to outlive Buhari's four years tenure.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by openmine(m): 12:56am On Jun 30, 2016
MrTour:
Buhari said his cow ate his certificate smiley
grin grin

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by noucompact(m): 1:03am On Jun 30, 2016
HEYY,I WISH I READ LAW,I WOULD HAVE FOLLOWED TO DEFEND THE CERTIFICATE AND MAKE MONEY
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by SailorXY: 1:11am On Jun 30, 2016
oglalasioux:
If anything should make any court disqualify Buhari from being president, Nigerian's should wait for the worst.

1. They'll be a coup that will sack the government.

2. He'll then 'survive' the 'coup' and declare a state of emergency.

3. He'll then announce a 'return' to 'civil rule' in the next 8 years.

4. In those 8 years his Idiagbon era will be picnic.

So please, my fellow Nigerians, let's chose the lesser doomsday. Let's forget Buhari's certificate and move on.
See this one. Wetin you sabi?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by Angrymode: 2:09am On Jun 30, 2016
Rose2014:

All our presido was asked is to provide his Waec certificate. Instead of doing the needful, he hired 13 SANs to defend it lmao
What if we now ask him for bachelors degree? How many SANs do u think he'll hire for that one? grin

I think Nigeria has a big problem on our hand. Too many Sans these days to defend idiots like Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by sonnie10: 2:28am On Jun 30, 2016
francizy:

Questions for you:

1. Since when did it become right to admit one into the army without SSCE?
a. Was he admitted based on quota system or
b. Based on recommendations from his principal (which are both not good enough reason not to demand for his SSCE)?
3. If option b holds sway in this case, don't you think the Nigerian army should have at least made his SSCE primary and recommendations secondary in admitting him rather than making recommendations the all important qualification for "Muhammadu Buhari" only?

By the time you're done answering these questions, if you have conscience, then you'd ask the fraudulent mallam to resign.

You guys can crack person's ribs

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by pippimp(m): 3:02am On Jun 30, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Hypocrisy {and stupidity} is when you want Saraki/Ekweremadu to resign over a Forgery they didn't commit, but want Buhari to continue even after it has been confirmed that he forged a WAEC certificate.

The dullard claimed his certificate is in the military board, Oya, He is president now, Why not order them to release his WASC certificate??... Instead, He went to hire Senior advocates, using tax payers money, to defend him in court. Tell me, Is that not corruption?

Isn't it a shame that the president of the most populous country in Africa is a Certificateless illiterate?

You realize that Nigeria is the most corrupt country in the world. You can buy almost any certificate. If I was the president, and with so much power, do you think it would be an issue to go procure one? How would you know if it is fake or not? The problems plaguing Nigeria goes beyond if he has a certificate or not. Nigerians need to start focusing on real issues and less on distractions. The mere fact that he graduated from a U.S war college trumps any certificate in Nigeria. Why? Because West point and any military college is equivalent to a university degree in the U.S.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by AtlanticBreeze: 3:15am On Jun 30, 2016
pippimp:

[s]You realize that Nigeria is the most corrupt country in the world. You can buy almost any certificate. If I was the president, and with so much power, do you think it would be an issue to go procure one? How would you know if it is fake or not? The problems plaguing Nigeria goes beyond if he has a certificate or not. Nigerians need to start focusing on real issues and less on distractions. The mere fact that he graduated from a U.S war college trumps any certificate in Nigeria. Why? Because West point and any military college is equivalent to a university degree in the U.S.[/s]
keep decieving yourself.. what is the main issue then? Are you not aware that buhari procured a fake waec certificate too? Ask buhari to present the war college certificate.. let him present something to fulfil the constitutional requirement for contesting elections shikena

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by amtaken(f): 3:24am On Jun 30, 2016
Everything about Buhari's character shows that he's indeed a stark illiterate.

Are you even sure that he has Primary School Leaving Certificate?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by pippimp(m): 3:25am On Jun 30, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

keep decieving yourself.. what is the main issue then? Are you not aware that buhari procured a fake waec certificate too? Ask buhari to present the war college certificate.. let him present something to fulfil the constitutional requirement for contesting elections shikena

You are doing it again. Nigerians have bigger issues than what you are all distracting yourselves with. Plus, you like whipping up conjectures just to satisfy your whims. I ask you again, how difficult would it be to procure a certificate in the most corrupt country in the world?
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by AtlanticBreeze: 3:30am On Jun 30, 2016
pippimp:

You are doing it again. Nigerians have bigger issues than what you are all distracting yourselves with. Plus, you like whipping up conjectures just to satisfy your whims. I ask you again, how difficult would it be to procure a certificate in the most corrupt country in the world?
Not difficult. Afterall, bhuhari got himself one already.. Nigerians have bigger issues but the same buhari is ok with distracting himself with the fake trial of saraki and ekweremmadu over alleged forgery of senate rules... The same buhari is witch hunting and persecuting his opponents with federal might.. what then are the bigger issues that buhari is dealing with?

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by onatisi(m): 3:38am On Jun 30, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Read if you can:

6. What are the entry requirements for study abroad programs?

Entry requirements vary widely between universities and between countries, so be sure to check the information provided by your prospective university before submitting anything.

Speaking generally, however, if you are applying for an undergraduate degree you will be asked to show that you have completed your secondary education to a standard that is in line with the required grades (e.g. your GPA, A-level grades or equivalent) for the program you’re applying to. If you have an international qualification and are unsure whether this is accepted, you should contact the admissions department of the university.

For non-native English speakers wanting to study in English-speaking countries, it is also highly likely that you’ll need to provide proof of your English-language proficiency by taking an English-language test such as TOEFL or IELTS. Similar tests may be required for those studying in other languages. For more information about language tests, refer to question 8.

7. What documentation should I submit with my application?

You may be asked to provide some supporting documentation as part of your application. Once again, requirements vary depending on the country and university, but international students are often asked to provide the following:

Passport photos for identification
A statement of purpose
CV/résumé
Academic references/ letters of recommendation
Certificate or transcripts of your secondary education
Proof of English-language proficiency (e.g. a TOEFL/IELTS certificate, for schools in English-speaking countries), or other language test
Admissions test results (e.g. GMAT/GRE results, for graduate programs)

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by pippimp(m): 3:47am On Jun 30, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Not difficult. Afterall, bhuhari got himself one already.. Nigerians have bigger issues but the same buhari is ok with distracting himself with the fake trial of saraki and ekweremmadu over alleged forgery of senate rules... The same buhari is witch hunting and persecuting his opponents with federal might.. what then are the bigger issues that buhari is dealing with?

For some reason you don't understand my argument. The issue Nigeria faces is how to overhaul the way it's people think and conduct business. Nigerians don't think like a people who desire a change in their lives which is why murder for example is acceptable. Distracting yourselves and facing core issues and suggestions like the ones wole Soyinka put forth will only keep Nigerians where it is.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by AtlanticBreeze: 3:52am On Jun 30, 2016
pippimp:

For some reason you don't understand my argument. The issue Nigeria faces is how to overhaul the way it's people think and conduct business. Nigerians don't think like a people who desire a change in their lives which is why murder for example is acceptable. Distracting yourselves and facing core issues and suggestions like the ones wole Soyinka put forth will only keep Nigerians where it is.
on the bold, I agree with you 100%.. There is a big problem with the thinking and attitude of the Nigeria masses.. Big problem. Infact I believe the postulation that many Nigerians have low IQ.. maybe because of poverty
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by AtlanticBreeze: 3:54am On Jun 30, 2016
[quote author=onatisi post=47056521][/quote]
I just created a thread on this

https://www.nairaland.com/3196732/old-1984-photo-buhari-resurfaces
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by pippimp(m): 4:04am On Jun 30, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

on the bold, I agree with you 100%.. There is a big problem with the thinking and attitude of the Nigeria masses.. Big problem. Infact I believe the postulation that many Nigerians have low IQ.. maybe because of poverty

I don't think it is about IQ. I honestly believe it is about exposure. Most Nigerians just don't know a better way. It is like we are recycling the same thought process handed from generation to generation.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by onatisi(m): 4:13am On Jun 30, 2016
It is so disgraceful that the number 1 citizen of Nigeria ,who is suppose to lead by example and to be a role model is fighting to coverup an allegation like this that actually test his moral standards. How he is even able to keep talking about fighting corruption is even a wonder
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by opribo(m): 4:51am On Jun 30, 2016
jmoore:
April 2011, The White House released copies of President Barack Obama's original long-form birth certificate Wednesday, seeking to put an end to persistent rumors that he was not born in the United States.

In Nigeria, Buhari gave this as his School certificate. See the picture of Buhari, is that how he was when he took WAEC?

Buhari went on vacation to London and could not even visit Cambridge to get his original certificate. Why is that? Because he has none.

FRAUD! FRAUD!! FRAUD!!! FRAUDULENT RESULT. Our country will reap more than what we are sowing today in the future. How is it that people dont fear God anymore. How can this be the result tendered of our president and we are carrying on like this is nothing. We will surely reap what we sow in our nation. ABOMINATION if this is the way we have decided to go in our country. How can darkness now become light, those who didnt go to school are the ones leading the educated. Galatians 6:6 says Be ye not deceived, God can never be mocked.....
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by imrany20(m): 5:12am On Jun 30, 2016

Let me reserve my moments. This thread is for the wailers.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by matrix1759: 5:16am On Jun 30, 2016
[quote author=naijadeyhia post=47053131][/quote] Bro, every single energy you expend trying to justify Mr Buhari's inability to produce his cert makes you look like you are pouring water into a basket. According to the electoral law, the minimum requirement is senior secondary level. The question now is..what qualification did Buhari present that is equivalent to WASC/WAEC/ Cambridge O level? Why did he claim his certificate was with the military? Original copy oooo!! He won't even break a sweat to get another copy for the examining body if truly wrote the exams, why the whole brouhaha? You can get into a higher institution via diploma, pre-degree, JAMB and all but you must possess a minimum of 5 o level credits. That is the benchmark. You can't build something on nothing. Where is Buhari's certificate?
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by bashydemy1: 5:36am On Jun 30, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Hypocrisy {and stupidity} is when you want Saraki/Ekweremadu to resign over a Forgery they didn't commit, but want Buhari to continue even after it has been confirmed that he forged a WAEC certificate.

The dullard claimed his certificate is in the military board, Oya, He is president now, Why not order them to release his WASC certificate??... Instead, He went to hire Senior advocates, using tax payers money, to defend him in court. Tell me, Is that not corruption?

Isn't it a shame that the president of the most populous country in Africa is a Certificateless illiterate?
Stupidity is when you wake up in the morning with no bearing, jobless, futureles, ambitiionless but run to the media to support those who denied you all this in life in the name of getting little token

Stupidity is when Someone contested for same office in 2003,2007,2011 with same certificate and he was allow to contest then when everything was verified then just to wake up in 2014/2015 saying he did not have criteria to contest..

Let me remind you how many lawyer's started this certificate saga and how many remain today? those that withdraw know they are fighting a lost battle already.. When the case was brought up, The President ask you to go to the military as they have his have his credentials but the military board denied it.. Do you know what the likes of IBB, OBJ etc said then? They mocked the military by saying they need to go check for their own criterials ooo maybe that have been missing too it's a big shame on the Govt and the military then. The President ask them to approach Cambridge and even provide his Number for you to go and verify but wailers keep go and collect it for us isn't that stupidity? If i tell you i have 20million in my bank account and i gave you my account number to go and verify will you ask me to go and withdraw it for you to believe me? Those people should go to Cambridge and verify..

But i never blame you, Your hatred for the President is making you loose your self esteem on daily basis and if you paymasters don give you token from what they stolen, You run to the Media to rant nonsense.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by Paperwhite(m): 5:38am On Jun 30, 2016
pippimp:

I don't think it is about IQ. I honestly believe it is about exposure. Most Nigerians just don't know a better way. It is like we are recycling the same thought process handed from generation to generation.
That now makes it imperative that we change that mind set.So kindly tell your demigod to do the needful or resign to set a trend.Enough of this absurdity.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by bashydemy1: 5:42am On Jun 30, 2016
jmoore:
April 2011, The White House released copies of President Barack Obama's original long-form birth certificate Wednesday, seeking to put an end to persistent rumors that he was not born in the United States.

In Nigeria, Buhari gave this as his School certificate. See the picture of Buhari, is that how he was when he took WAEC?

Buhari went on vacation to London and could not even visit Cambridge to get his original certificate. Why is that? Because he has none.
Do you even have brain at all? about the Obama's do you know after how many years before they could release it? after 3yrs. People in power are not fool like you, You can never bully them around. Do you remember what Obama told them then? he ask them to go to Honolulu in Hawaii to confirm and the status quo remain till like 3yrs why can't Obama release his birth certificate for them then? Mind you if you can look closely that certificate was re issue in April 2011, What happen to his previous birth certificate? PMB went to his school in Kastina to request for his certificate even the principal confirm it still wailers did not certified complaining about the photo. Now let me ask you, If the Birth certificate of US citizen happen to have a photograph is it not the recent picture that will be on the birth certificate? use your brain my brother it's free gift from God.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by Paperwhite(m): 5:43am On Jun 30, 2016
bashydemy1:
Stupidity is when you wake up in the morning with no bearing, jobless, futureles, ambitiionless but run to the media to support those who denied you all this in life in the name of getting little token

Stupidity is when Someone contested for same office in 2003,2007,2011 with same certificate and he was allow to contest then when everything was verified then just to wake up in 2014/2015 saying he did not have criteria to contest..

Let me remind you how many lawyer's started this certificate saga and how many remain today? those that withdraw know they are fighting a lost battle already.. When the case was brought up, The President ask you to go to the military as they have his have his credentials but the military board denied it.. Do you know what the likes of IBB, OBJ etc said then? They mocked the military by saying they need to go check for their own criterials ooo maybe that have been missing too it's a big shame on the Govt and the military then. The President ask them to approach Cambridge and even provide his Number for you to go and verify but wailers keep go and collect it for us isn't that stupidity? If i tell you i have 20million in my bank account and i gave you my account number to go and verify will you ask me to go and withdraw it for you to believe me? Those people should go to Cambridge and verify..

But i never blame you, Your hatred for the President is making you loose your self esteem on daily basis and if you paymasters don give you token from what they stolen, You run to the Media to rant nonsense.
And who the hell told you he's jobless? Not everyone have an idle & warped mentality like you APC's fanatics who like the mischievous animal farm squealer pig-"Comarade Napoleon is always right".
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by bashydemy1: 5:53am On Jun 30, 2016
Paperwhite:
And who the hell told you he's jobless? Not everyone have an idle & warped mentality like you APC's fanatics who like the mischievous animal farm squealer pig-"Comarade Napoleon is always right".
You 've been release from your cage? Mind you who told you i am idle? check my comments and check time i always comment.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by Justinah4real(f): 6:00am On Jun 30, 2016
amtaken:
Everything about Buhari's character shows that he's indeed a stark illiterate.
Are you even sure that he even has a primary school leaving certificate?
This globetrote is just distracting us again. Is this not the same man that has been using efcc to collect govt looters money, ghost workers and TSA worth 3trillion, after more than a year instead of bringing investors its ti borrow from china.he cannot even name one single looter or ghost worker. His only achievement so far is to globe trot with ND oil money, raise fuel to 200naira, and inflict severe hardship on poor men not taking govt salary.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by bashydemy1: 6:01am On Jun 30, 2016
Rose2014:

All our presido was asked is to provide his Waec certificate. Instead of doing the needful, he hired 13 SANs to defend it lmao
What if we now ask him for bachelors degree? How many SANs do u think he'll hire for that one? grin

Are you think daft? have you ever ask your father for his certificate to proof he did not lie to you? what if you father lied to you about his qualification? Did you ask GEJ about his certificate? You can't bully a sitting president if you need verification go to Cambridge. This is like asking me to go and withdraw the money in my account for you to know i have it there.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by bashydemy1: 6:07am On Jun 30, 2016
gocac:
if you ask me i think buhari should resign......its a national embarrassment that a president should be having a case of forged certificate, if it were in the UK...david the PM would have resigned. but it is nigeria where the court is there to determine the out come.... so will the court determine sarakis case too.. saraki most not resign. simple
Stupidity is when you support looter forger like Saraki asking them not to resign and calling for PMB resignation.. You know why i like Buhari, He is so focus not minding what wailers are saying and anytime media ask him about the certificate, all he tell them is... I contested in 2003,2007,2011 for the same office and nobody ever ask me for my certificate and the INEC never denied me of contesting so why now? If they want the certificate, They should go and collect it in Cambridge.. We call that Epic.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by bashydemy1: 6:09am On Jun 30, 2016
TheFreeOne:
Buhari and Cambridge WASC are like oil and water that cannot mix cos the certificate doesn't exist whilst his military/political career is a product of same lie and deceit.

I won't be surprised if he presents over 30 SANs/lawyers to defend what doesn't exist.

Same man is now using state machinery to prosecute Saraki and his deputy on an allegation of forging NASS rules.

A classic example of an attempt to remove a spec of dust in another man's eyes while there's a log of wood in his own eyes.
Hmmm when Obama birthday certificate was asked for did he go to Hawaii immediately?No Did he present it immediately? NO it took him 3yrs 3 present it that is 2008 to 2011.. You can keep ranting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senator Akpabio Mobbed By Youths At A Wedding Reception In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. / Babajide Sanwo-Olu: 5 Things You Don’t Know About Lagos APC Governorship Candida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.