Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,028 members, 7,953,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:29 AM

Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday (43064 Views)

Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite / Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion / Will The ACJ Act 2015 Affect Buhari's Certificate Trial? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by oloriooko(m): 8:20am On Jun 30, 2016
bashydemy1:
You are the ignorant here, Someone who can't make research about something before comment is the real dullard... Buhari have been the same affidavit you just ask to contest since 2003 and nobody challenge him on that. Now you are asking where are they, Why not ask your pay master if he swear affidavit and incase you ask and they said he did not then you have been fooled.
Zombie when will you be delivered from this bondage
Are you his advocate?
Did he keep his affidavit in your custody?
Stop making claims about what has no bearing to life.
PMB should simply present his cert not 13 SANs using tax payers money
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 30, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

oh, you still expect them to talk after buhari unleashed the federal might on them? You guys are very predictable... The issue here is that the statement of results buhari presented is forged..

Again you have shown your lack of knowledge or educational qualification. ...after I schooled you, you are no longer saying CERTIFICATE you are not saying STATEMENT OF RESULT in accordance with my correction.... if you who posted the picture of the supposedlg forged statement of result and still could not see where it was clearly printed STATEMENT OF RESULT but called it a certificate shows you do not know one from the other and are just a COPY AND PASTE KING KONG.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by AtlanticBreeze: 8:24am On Jun 30, 2016
[quote author=naijadeyhia post=47060761]

[s]Again you have shown your lack of knowledge or educational qualification. ...after I schooled you, you are no longer saying CERTIFICATE you are not saying STATEMENT OF RESULT in accordance with my correction.... if you who posted the picture of the supposedlg forged statement of result and still could not see where it was clearly printed STATEMENT OF RESULT but called it a certificate shows you do not know one from the other and are just a COPY AND PASTE KING KONG.[[/s]/quote]
you are just running around in circus like a headless chicken, I'm still waiting for you to make sense..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by bashydemy1: 8:25am On Jun 30, 2016
naijadeyhia:

GBAM! GBAMER! GBAMEST!.... 10000 Gbosa for you my guy...... I for dash you my lovely daughter but she never finish school yet.
Lol bro my son go like her ooo.. No mind the wailer jare they are programmed to type rubbish or copy and paste..
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by Built2last: 8:27am On Jun 30, 2016
bashydemy1:
And you dull brain did not tell you that it will be very hard for exam bodies to reprint a copy of your certificate for you instead they will ask him to go get statements from, his school or affidavit. Beside when last did you hear the likes of Fayose, FFK, Metuh etc talk about the certificate? They know the truth just using you guys to cause distraction to the President and am so happy my President don't even know you exist,

what does it take to ask for statement nkpi

and the president knows you right that you defend him online. see how you reason
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by bashydemy1: 8:29am On Jun 30, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

oh, you still expect them to talk after buhari unleashed the federal might on them? You guys are very predictable... The issue here is that the statement of results buhari presented is forged..
Oh.... you mean after the election they all go silent? are you in pluto or you've been hibernated since May 29 2015? Mind you Fayose have been talking and ranting almost everyday just changing from one propaganda to another.. Metuh and FFK have been ranting ever since until they open their case file and did you hear them talk about about Certificate after the election till they are arrested? they only brought that up to deceive dull brain like you cos they know you are too lazy to research..
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by bashydemy1: 8:29am On Jun 30, 2016
greatness22:
Don't quote me again.
Na your papa get Niaraland?
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 30, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3196798/nwokocha-ahaaiwe-withdraws-suit-seeking-buharis

The lawyer was seeking cheap publicity and now has gotten it. He would have been made to look like an idI0T if he did not withdraw that baseless suit.

WAILERS HOW MARKET NA!
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by bashydemy1: 8:31am On Jun 30, 2016
oloriooko:

Are you his advocate?
Robot when will you use that stuff you have up there call brain? where are you when he say if you need anything you should approach INEC has he has submitted it to INEC. Are you this lazy to walk into INEC office in Abuja and request for it?
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by onatisi(m): 8:32am On Jun 30, 2016
oloriooko:

Are you his advocate?
They keep saying he has it but the man has hired 13 san to stop the court from ordering him from presenting it. The issue is you cant present what you don't have. If the document is in his wardrobe or anywhere ,all they need to do is present it to the court and ask the court to verify. Simple common sense

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by meforyou1(m): 8:34am On Jun 30, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Do you now see that I was saying the truth when I said you did not see anything like the 4 walls of an educational environment or anything remotely linked to it?
u are a pure dangerous illiterate
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by bashydemy1: 8:34am On Jun 30, 2016
Built2last:

what does it take to ask for statement nkpi

and the president knows you right that you defend him online. see how you reason
Another Robot? what happen to the statement that was posted? it's online and mind you incase you don't know cos you be robot.. google is free.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by soji1992: 8:35am On Jun 30, 2016
bashydemy1:
Stupidity is when you wake up in the morning with no bearing, jobless, futureles, ambitiionless but run to the media to support those who denied you all this in life in the name of getting little token

Stupidity is when Someone contested for same office in 2003,2007,2011 with same certificate and he was allow to contest then when everything was verified then just to wake up in 2014/2015 saying he did not have criteria to contest..

Let me remind you how many lawyer's started this certificate saga and how many remain today? those that withdraw know they are fighting a lost battle already.. When the case was brought up, The President ask you to go to the military as they have his have his credentials but the military board denied it.. Do you know what the likes of IBB, OBJ etc said then? They mocked the military by saying they need to go check for their own criterials ooo maybe that have been missing too it's a big shame on the Govt and the military then. The President ask them to approach Cambridge and even provide his Number for you to go and verify but wailers keep go and collect it for us isn't that stupidity? If i tell you i have 20million in my bank account and i gave you my account number to go and verify will you ask me to go and withdraw it for you to believe me? Those people should go to Cambridge and verify..

But i never blame you, Your hatred for the President is making you loose your self esteem on daily basis and if you paymasters don give you token from what they stolen, You run to the Media to rant nonsense.

They hv verified in Cambridge its not there dey HV verified in WAEC HQ Is nt there and dats y d lawyer told d court to declared d elections invalid because buhari does nt d basic requirement to be a president
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by chunony(m): 8:38am On Jun 30, 2016
Kwarruptions everywhere even d president is kwarrupted
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by AtlanticBreeze: 8:43am On Jun 30, 2016
bashydemy1:
Oh.... you mean after the election they all go silent? are you in pluto or you've been hibernated since May 29 2015? Mind you Fayose have been talking and ranting almost everyday just changing from one propaganda to another.. Metuh and FFK have been ranting ever since until they open their case file and did you hear them talk about about Certificate after the election till they are arrested? they only brought that up to deceive dull brain like you cos they know you are too lazy to research..
really, so what did you research then, where is buhari's certificate you have found in your research, this is the only thing I have... I guess you expect metuh and ffk to still be criticizing the dictator from prison? Pathetic beings

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by greatness22(m): 8:44am On Jun 30, 2016
oloriooko:

Are you his advocate?
The fool will never be delivered. Let him enjoy his foolishness
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by bashydemy1: 8:48am On Jun 30, 2016
soji1992:

They hv verified in Cambridge its not there dey HV verified in WAEC HQ Is nt there and dats y d lawyer told d court to declared d elections invalid because buhari does nt d basic requirement to be a president
WHo verify in Cambridge? Were you also train to cook up story?
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by bashydemy1: 8:54am On Jun 30, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

really, so what did you research then, where is buhari's certificate you have found in your research, this is the only thing I have... I guess you expect metuh and ffk to still be criticizing the dictator from prison? Pathetic beings
That's a statement of result and most of our Certificate/Result have error not to talk of that of 1961.. There's an error in with my Bday on my WAEC and i only got an affidavit to back it up.

Well i won't be surprise if people hate you they will never believe in anything you do same way they are attacking Obama since 2008 about his Birth Certificate and when he present it they said its forged.. you can check this link too..

https://www.google.bj/search?q=obama+birth+certificate+was+forged&biw=1440&bih=766&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwibvqOUos_NAhVKB8AKHSSVCu8Q_AUIBigB#imgrc=yM7K62KJZZMEPM%3A

Please may i ask you a question? Do you wailers have Association worldwide?

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by olamikhx(m): 9:03am On Jun 30, 2016
Can we please move on from this certificate palaver and stop disturbing ourselves on issue that won't put food on anyone's table? there are a lot of issues calling for concern and sober reflection at the moment, yet, many are busy wasting their precious time debating Buhari's certificate. I thought it was clearly confirmed prior to 2015 election that candidate Buhari actually sat for WASC in 1961.

The following links should help whoever is in doubt and still hold the believed that he never sat for WASC.

http://cambridgeassessment.org.uk/news/statement-in-response-to-nigerian-presidential-election-enquiries/
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/175777-cambridge-university-provides-details-buharis-wasc-results.html
http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/28/cambridge-assessment-publishes-details-confirming-buharis-wasc-results/
http://www.nigerianwatch.com/news/6278-university-of-cambridge-confirms-that-buhari-sat-for-wasc-in-1961-and-took-hausa
https://www.nairaland.com/2109184/buharis-permission-required-confirmation-results

However, I wished the President will just request that Cambridge University (who is the examination body then) re-issue him another certificate to end this unnecessary tension about his cert.

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by Johnrake69: 9:38am On Jun 30, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Let me oblige you.... assuming he was admitted on a quota system and proved his referee right as a brilliant student...is it then the paper that would be proof of intelligence or his performance? You see your questions are the reason why whites will always be better than we are. Paper is nothing...performance is everything with them but if u have both ...good! But here paper without performance is everything.

If the teacher said "he will pass" shows he already sat for the exam and was awaiting results... if he had proof of previous academic records and tendered same to the army he could be accepted pending his latest result so they would update hia records which I am sure they did otherwise he would never have tasted promotion in any form except via merit.

I do not wish to delve into military technicalities as we are talking about education.

Still trying to comprehend your argument. Buhari is not defending the allegation via this your military technicalities crap, rather, he is simply wasting the court's time on how he was served. So ashamed of this our generation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by bejick(m): 9:42am On Jun 30, 2016
olamikhx:
Can we please move on from this certificate palaver and stop disturbing ourselves on issue that won't put food on anyone's table? there are a lot of issues calling for concern and sober reflection at the moment, yet, many are busy wasting their precious time debating Buhari's certificate. I thought it was clearly confirmed prior to 2015 election that candidate Buhari actually sat for WASC in 1961.

The following links should help whoever is in doubt and still hold the believed that he never sat for WASC.

http://cambridgeassessment.org.uk/news/statement-in-response-to-nigerian-presidential-election-enquiries/
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/175777-cambridge-university-provides-details-buharis-wasc-results.html
http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/28/cambridge-assessment-publishes-details-confirming-buharis-wasc-results/
http://www.nigerianwatch.com/news/6278-university-of-cambridge-confirms-that-buhari-sat-for-wasc-in-1961-and-took-hausa
https://www.nairaland.com/2109184/buharis-permission-required-confirmation-results

However, I wished the President will just request that Cambridge University (who is the examination body then) re-issue him another certificate to end this unnecessary tension about his cert.

I have gone through all the links you presented, thinking that at least one of them will have the said certificate. I am so shocked that none did. I think Buhari's crime of lying under oath is more than the forging allegation against saraki and ekwermadu. Buhari should just resign to set precedence as a good kwaroption warrior. Am just making common sense, zombies let go there.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 30, 2016
Johnrake69:

Still trying to comprehend your argument. Buhari is not defending the allegation via this your military technicalities crap, rather, he is simply wasting the court's time on how he was served. So ashamed of this our generation.

You ought to have waited until you had fully comprehended before responding to what I wrote because what you just typed is only an elliptical assumption and if what I wrote as simplified as it is still is hard thing for you to understand then I am also ashamed of this your generation.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by Johnrake69: 10:17am On Jun 30, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You ought to have waited until you had fully comprehended before responding to what I wrote because what you just typed is only an elliptical assumption and if what I wrote as simplified as it is still is hard thing for you to understand then I am also ashamed of this your generation.

You just keep blowing grammar as if your life depends on it, guy chill out and drink a cup of water if you have to. Now, If your write up was accurate, why is Buhari wasting the time of the court by filing injunctions upon injunctions on how he was served? Don't you think he should use your military technicalities crap to defend himself and see if it will hold.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 30, 2016
Johnrake69:

You just keep blowing grammar as if your life depends on it, guy chill out and drink a cup of water if you have to. Now, If your write up was accurate, why is Buhari wasting the time of the court by filing injunctions upon injunctions on how he was served? Don't you think he should use your military technicalities crap to defend himself and see if it will hold.

If the Hero of your cause the popularity hungry lawyer has voluntarily withdrawn his suit and he had to conveniently wait till the D day of judgement to do so and you cannot put 2 and 2 together and are still here shouting over certificate and injunctions this and that then look for someone who values brain power and release yours to such a person because it would be more useful to them than how its wasting away with you.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by aolumaxi(m): 11:03am On Jun 30, 2016
bashydemy1:
That a question you should ask yourself if you are not dummy, Will US war collect give him admission without his O'Level? use your brain.
anything is possible, if he entered by fraud, it's possible his subsequent qualification came from the same bad tree....

Besides, u shouldn't resort to insult...
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
No wonder he couldn't react when he was told that he was fantastically corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by sonnie10: 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
bashydemy1:
That a question you should ask yourself if you are not dummy, Will US war collect give him admission without his O'Level? use your brain.

US war college awards post graduate degrees. No higher institution anywhere would ask for O level result for a Masters degree (or its equivalent) program. Only your undergraduate degree would be required.

If the President presented his NDA undergraduate degree, it would be enough for him to gain admission into the US war college. However, the issue goes beyond that. The question is, which secondary school result did he use for admission into NDA? We already know the answer; a recommendation letter.

The statement of result that surfaced during the election is not convincing enough. There is a lot of doubt in the minds of the people. Every O'level statement has its Original Certificate kept by the examination body; in this case Cambridge.

According to the law, only the candidate can request for this certificate. So that there is no going back and forth with this drama, the President should request for his certificate from Cambridge.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by turnup05: 10:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
onatisi:
how can he fight corruption when he himself is blatantly corrupt
Corrupt people funded his presidential campaign with monies corruptly acquired, elections were rigged in his favour in many states ,he appointed many people who have corruption charges hanging on their necks as ministers and aides and yet you are saying he should fight corruption,the only way he can fight corruption is to resign and then that will be an example to others

Am sure you have heard the proverb that says in the land of the blind the one eyed man is like a king. Most of our leaders in Nigeria are corrupt but President Buhari is a saint compared to others and our so called good men have refused to come out to contest because they no get liver to try anyone. Somebody just have to start somewhere so let
let our president do something about corruption its unwise for us not to do any thing because almost everybody is corrupt.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by turnup05: 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Shettima Carries Baby For Delegate At Anambra APC Primaries (Pics) / Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting / Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.