Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday (42642 Views)

Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite / Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion / Will The ACJ Act 2015 Affect Buhari's Certificate Trial? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 30, 2016
[quote author=onatisi post=47056521][/quote]

I dont do memes I do facts and the sad reality is that you hide behind your memes due to your ignorance. Prove me wrong when I say that even you are sub literate by saying something sensible instead of your meme fiesta.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 30, 2016
meforyou1:
transcript of secondary school education?

Do you now see that I was saying the truth when I said you did not see anything like the 4 walls of an educational environment or anything remotely linked to it?
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by onatisi(m): 7:21am On Jun 30, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I dont do memes I do facts and the sad reality is that you hide behind your memes due to your ignorance. Prove me wrong when I say that even you are sub literate by saying something sensible instead of your meme fiesta.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 30, 2016
bashydemy1:
You dey mind those fools, Some of them are robots that was programmed to just open their mouth and yarn rubbish, Some of them don't knwo back then WAEC does not have photograph and it does now. They can go to Cambridge abi since baba ask them to go to Cambridge did Cambridge ever deny having his WAEC certificate?

Their hate for Buhari has made them both mad and blind....They are all copy and paste king kongs. No background intelligence....just spewing ignorance all over the web under the illusion that they are making sense. Wasted Brains!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 30, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Not difficult. Afterall, bhuhari got himself one already.. Nigerians have bigger issues but the same buhari is ok with distracting himself with the fake trial of saraki and ekweremmadu over alleged forgery of senate rules... The same buhari is witch hunting and persecuting his opponents with federal might.. what then are the bigger issues that buhari is dealing with?

See your stark raving ignorance shamelessly being put on a pedestal for everyone to point and laugh at..... a little thinking would answer your own questions for you but amongst u wailers those who actually think are as rare as finding a man who can swim in a live volcano....... your argument has been dispelled as far back as 2015 and even as recent as 2 or so pages back on tbis thread. You disappoint me with this shameless show of brain redundancy.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by Built2last: 7:31am On Jun 30, 2016
bashydemy1:
If by now your brain tells you that US War college will allow him to study without his O'Level then you are a programmed robot.

guy. your case is irredeemably pathetic.

we need not argue about it.

He went to US war college. went to all military schools with his WAEC.

Why cant he just bring it out or go to UK where his Cambridge school is and request for another print out. how hard is that.

but your dull brain tells you he has it because he went to US military college.

tell him to bring it.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 30, 2016
opribo:

FRAUD! FRAUD!! FRAUD!!! FRAUDULENT RESULT. Our country will reap more than what we are sowing today in the future. How is it that people dont fear God anymore. How can this be the result tendered of our president and we are carrying on like this is nothing. We will surely reap what we sow in our nation. ABOMINATION if this is the way we have decided to go in our country. How can darkness now become light, those who didnt go to school are the ones leading the educated. Galatians 6:6 says Be ye not deceived, God can never be mocked.....

Common sense indeed isnt common....you are an attestation to that fact!
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by AtlanticBreeze: 7:34am On Jun 30, 2016
naijadeyhia:

See your stark raving ignorance shamelessly being put on a pedestal for everyone to point and laugh at..... a little thinking would answer your own questions for you but amongst u wailers those who actually think are as rare as finding a man who can swim in a live volcano....... your argument has been dispelled as far back as 2015 and even as recent as 2 or so pages back on tbis thread. You disappoint me with this shameless show of brain redundancy.
all this useless and misguided rants will not erase the fact that buhari ruling Nigeria with a forged certificate

1 Share

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by forray(m): 7:35am On Jun 30, 2016
pippimp:

You are doing it again. Nigerians have bigger issues than what you are all distracting yourselves with. Plus, you like whipping up conjectures just to satisfy your whims. I ask you again, how difficult would it be to procure a certificate in the most corrupt country in the world?

Am normally not a fan of this sentence,but am starting to believe them. We have so many educated illiterate in this country. If it's that easy, he should go and procure a fake certificate and see everything including his military carrier crumble to the dust. The best he can do if he is not having one is what he is doing right now. Stall the court case to infinity. Fake certificate? for where people like Sahara reporters dey. U think say waec Na Neco or nabteb
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by amtaken(f): 7:36am On Jun 30, 2016
How do you expect a man who never studies economics, maths, social studies etc to know how to preside over a country as big and dynamic as Nigeria?
Justinah4real:
This globetrote is just distracting us again. Is this not the same man that has been using efcc to collect govt looters money, ghost workers and TSA worth 3trillion, after more than a year instead of bringing investors its ti borrow from china.he cannot even name one single looter or ghost worker. His only achievement so far is to globe trot with ND oil money, raise fuel to 200naira, and inflict severe hardship on poor men not taking govt salary.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by bashydemy1: 7:36am On Jun 30, 2016
nwadiuko1:
no be English matter, even if the certificate got burnt......why not notify Cambridge or whatever body it is that gave him the certificate to issue a signed statement? he is a president you know?
He has gotten a statement from his schools they said it's forged even when the principal come out to back it up they still never believe.. Mind you WAEC bodies will only ask you to go to your school to get statement of result since it's with them.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 30, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

all this useless and misguided rants will not erase the fact that buhari ruling Nigeria with a forged certificate

If you are still calling a statement of result a certificate then your case is beyond illiteracy.

And if you believe a current request for a statement of resuly would carry a 1961 date as a response then the Gods must be angry with you for your ignorance.

And if you think Katsina state existed when Buhari sat for his exams and do not realise that his statement of result as requested was released based on current timelines and information then you need to erase yourself and get reborn or at least reboot your thought process because something is obviously wrong with it.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by bashydemy1: 7:46am On Jun 30, 2016
DaBullIT:
If you are like me , You'll select who you reply wisely because most of them are very ignorant , still very angry and pained and will go any lenght to frustrate you and bring you down to their level

They don't research, most of them just copy and paste , what's really irritating is the fact that their brain has been programmed to believe anything that implicates Buhari , even a big fat pure lie AT that, they find comfort in believing it , but anything good ? they'll attack with passion , I have invited the first few commentators on this post and alerted them to the fact that Nnamdi their hero has withdrawn the suit ,

Non of them has come there to comment yet, but they found pleasure in spreading lies that got them upwards of 300 likes from gullible readers like them

My point being , I don't bother argue endlessly with wailers , Just the link, my proof , once it's dropped i let them ruminate on it , Saves me a lot of argument
Well said bro, Sometimes i give up on them... Please what the link to that of Kanu suit withdrawal?
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by AtlanticBreeze: 7:47am On Jun 30, 2016
naijadeyhia:

If you are still calling a statement of result a certificate then your case is beyond illiteracy.

And if you believe a current request for a statement of resuly would carry a 1961 date as a response then the Gods must be angry with you for your ignorance.

And if you think Katsina state existed when Buhari sat for his exams and do not realise that his statement of result as requested was released based on current timelines and information then you need to erase yourself and get reborn or at least reboot your thought process because something is obviously wrong with it.
hehehe... ok, where is the certificate then because this what buhari presented to INEc as his waec certificate, besides a statement of result is like a copy of the real certificate. Buhari presented this to INec.. It seems you are on the same page with me on this forged certificate but you know, just act like a zombie... lol

Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 30, 2016
When the while other country are waking up Nigeria is just sleeping? Was it not set of people that are shouting say Buhari that are complaining now? It is time for us to be wise during the time of election because it is that time that citizens are giving the opportunity to express their desire. Nigerian have missed it now, the change to dictatorship, I think will last for four years.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 30, 2016
While other country are waking up, Nigerian are just sleeping? Was it not the set of people that are shouting say Buhari that are complaining now? It is time for us to be wise during the time of election because it is that time that citizens are giving the opportunity to express their desire. Nigerian have missed it now, the change to dictatorship, I think will last for four years (NO REMEDY FOR NOW).
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 30, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

hehehe... ok, where is the certificate then because this what buhari presented to INEc as his waec certificate, besides a statement of result is like a copy of the real certificate. Buhari presented this to INec.. It seems you are on the same page with me on this forged certificate but you know, just act like a zombie... lol

Chai! Why is your ignorance so gargantuan? So a statement of result is a copy of a certificate? And in your mind he presented that to INEC as his certificate when it clearly states that its his statement of result?

in fact I have nothing more to say to you...your level of reasoning is giving me an early morning migraine.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 30, 2016
bashydemy1:
hahhaah sorry i laugh at your gullibility, Do you know Middle Belt is also part of the North? When someone was appointed from MB your likes run to the media and shout North have you forgotten we have 6 geopolitical zone in Nigeria? So you want PMB to appoint his ADC,CSO,Protocol to president, Private secretary from SE or SS? did GEJ appoint (His) from North? use your brain. Most of those post you mention like IG and chief of staff etc were previously occupy by the South, Do you want him to replace them with another Southerner? use your brain.

How u want make them use brain wey dem no get...na magic? If dem try use the brain sef the thing go shutdown....How can they possibly reason when their brains are still set on MSDOS.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by bashydemy1: 8:10am On Jun 30, 2016
Built2last:

guy. your case is irredeemably pathetic.

we need not argue about it.

He went to US war college. went to all military schools with his WAEC.

Why cant he just bring it out or go to UK where his Cambridge school is and request for another print out. how hard is that.

but your dull brain tells you he has it because he went to US military college.

tell him to bring it.
And you dull brain did not tell you that it will be very hard for exam bodies to reprint a copy of your certificate for you instead they will ask him to go get statements from, his school or affidavit. Beside when last did you hear the likes of Fayose, FFK, Metuh etc talk about the certificate? They know the truth just using you guys to cause distraction to the President and am so happy my President don't even know you exist,
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by greatness22(m): 8:11am On Jun 30, 2016
bashydemy1:
So if your brother were to be among soldier that die due to greediness of Dasuki and co will you forgive them? Use your brain.
Sorry, i don't have time for zombies like you. Have a nice day.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by bashydemy1: 8:12am On Jun 30, 2016
naijadeyhia:

How u want make them use brain wey dem no get...na magic? If dem try use the brain sef the thing go shutdown....How can they possibly reason when their brains are still set on MSDOS.
I tire oooo my brother.. I believe those guys are robot, They are programmed to copy and paste.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by AtlanticBreeze: 8:13am On Jun 30, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Chai! Why is your ignorance so gargantuan? So a statement of result is a copy of a certificate? And in your mind he presented that to INEC as his certificate when it clearly states that its his statement of result?

in fact I have nothing more to say to you...your level of reasoning is giving me an early morning migraine.
so what are we even discussing? Statement of result vs certificate? Or what buhari presented when queried for his certificate? Is the content of statement of result different from the content of original certificate? I'm suspecting like buhari, you don't have any waec certificate yet since you are trying to make this non issue an issue.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by bashydemy1: 8:14am On Jun 30, 2016
greatness22:
Sorry, i don't have time for zombies like you. Have a nice day.
I know you won't truth is bitter... Have you Abuse PMB today?
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 30, 2016
bashydemy1:
And you dull brain did not tell you that it will be very hard for exam bodies to reprint a copy of your certificate for you instead they will ask him to go get statements from, his school or affidavit. Beside when last did you hear the likes of Fayose, FFK, Metuh etc talk about the certificate? They know the truth just using you guys to cause distraction to the President and am so happy my President don't even know you exist,

GBAM! GBAMER! GBAMEST!.... 10000 Gbosa for you my guy...... I for dash you my lovely daughter but she never finish school yet.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by AtlanticBreeze: 8:16am On Jun 30, 2016
bashydemy1:
oh, you still expect them to talk after buhari unleashed the federal might on them? You guys are very predictable... The issue here is that the statement of results buhari presented is forged..
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 30, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

so what are we even discussing? Statement of result vs certificate? Or what buhari presented when queried for his certificate? Is the content of statement of result different from the content of original certificate? I'm suspecting like buhari, you don't have any waec certificate yet since you are trying to make this non issue an issue.

So you don't even know what all the raucus is about yet you are here typing orisirisi....
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by jude90(m): 8:18am On Jun 30, 2016
hahahahahahahahabaaaaaa the dullard is running away. he no longer want to come and defend himself in court. where are those that always shout jail him when it come to opposition members? come and see another criminal. buhari is the number one criminal in Nigeria so he should rot in jail.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by greatness22(m): 8:18am On Jun 30, 2016
bashydemy1:
I know you won't truth is bitter... Have you Abuse PMB today?
Don't quote me again.
Re: Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday by AtlanticBreeze: 8:20am On Jun 30, 2016
naijadeyhia:

So you don't even know what all the raucus is about yet you are here typing orisirisi....
so you want to define the raucus for me.. The raucus is that buhari is running Nigeria with a forged certificate. end of story

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG Suspends FRC Corporate Governance Code / Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS / Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.