Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

61 Year Old Father Of 2 Finds True Love With His Rubber Sex Doll Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 61 Year Old Father Of 2 Finds True Love With His Rubber Sex Doll Girlfriend. (513 Views)

My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

61 Year Old Father Of 2 Finds True Love With His Rubber Sex Doll Girlfriend. by geraldgiz(m): 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
Senji Nakajima, a 61 year old father of two has boasted that he is in a relationship with his rubber sex doll girlfriend called Saori - after falling for her personality.
Mr Nakajima said:
“She never betrays, not after money.
"I’m tired of modern rational humans. They are heartless.Bleep“For me, she is more than a doll. Not just a silicon rubber.xx“She needs much help, but still is my perfect partner who shares precious moments with me and enriches my life. My people what in the world do we call this? #BMREPORTS

Re: 61 Year Old Father Of 2 Finds True Love With His Rubber Sex Doll Girlfriend. by druxy(m): 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
werey re oh!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Painful: 13 Year Old Nigerian Prostitute Shares Her Story / "Ghosting" A Cheap Break-up Method..why Do We Do It ? / MR NAIRALAND: A Thread For Campaign Managers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.