Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) (8222 Views)

Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex / Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) / The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by Arijude(m): 10:46am On Jul 01, 2016
No time for any dulling b!tch.
Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by Emperoradrian(m): 11:52am On Jul 01, 2016
The only woman I ve begged lik dis na my mom,wen I wanted to beg her for moni to buy X-box game....
she told me if I can tak d 1st position in class,den she'll buy it......it seemed like impossible,bt I buckled my belt,and took d 1st position dat term...
#hardwork pays!.
Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
I don't think you should be dating a girl who would let you kneel or crawl to beg for forgiveness.
Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by lodphil(m): 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
Maybe if she's made of diamond.
Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by Thobiy(m): 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
undecided
Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
AfricanApple:
I'm hoping you can do it for me wink
Only on one condition cool
Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by Richy4(m): 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
I can do it only on two Reasons

1. If she have the moon on her palms and I was curious and dying to see..

2. Recently lost my sight...and she was the only one willing to be with me....
Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by lurdkriss: 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
YES I CAN!!!

Only at gun. Point tho... sad
Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by AfricanApple(f): 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
tosyne2much:
Only on one condition cool
and what's that condition o
Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by EOOJ(m): 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
dollyjuke:
If you truly love a girl you wont say that is she the only woman in tha world
and if she really loves you she wudnt be doing yanga to say yes na grin
Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 5:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
AfricanApple:
and what's that condition o
We can't discuss that in the open cool
Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by AskIfa(m): 5:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
If i'm aiming to f--k her, why not?
Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
tosyne2much:
Guys, be sincere! grin

yea I have done something like that for my man, I was at fault tho...... I ran after him with bare feet on mashy muddy ground

hmmm love us strong, this topic made me remember and I know for sure I can never do that for any other guy, I've never even apologised to any Ex before

but love made me do this anyway.
Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by djeezy(m): 7:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
No.
Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by AfricanApple(f): 7:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
tosyne2much:
We can't discuss that in the open cool
ologbon ewe. Iwo anti tani?
Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by cindybaby22(f): 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
this is too much nau... cheesy
Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by cindybaby22(f): 7:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
AfricanApple:
what kind of language is this.... cheesy
Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by AfricanApple(f): 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
cindybaby22:
what kind of language is this.... cheesy
the best you can ever think of
Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by cindybaby22(f): 7:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
AfricanApple:
the best you can ever think of
Hmmmm..... okay o...
Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 7:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
AfricanApple:
Iyen emi naaa?
Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by allytinted: 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
Bluette:
grin If she's holding d key to ur breakthrough and u av no spare key. Pls don't quote me.
what if i quote u?
key kor, padlock ni
Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
esosa993:

yea I have done something like that for my man, I was at fault tho...... I ran after him with bare feet on mashy muddy ground

hmmm love us strong, this topic made me remember and I know for sure I can never do that for any other guy, I've never even apologised to any Ex before

but love made me do this anyway.
I wish a lady could also do that 4me as an expression of love grin
Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by AfricanApple(f): 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
tosyne2much:
Iyen emi naaa?
yes na, Iwo naa or are you more than this.
roll on the floor and beg for my love joor, its worth it wink grin
Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by Bluette(f): 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
allytinted:
what if i quote u? key kor, padlock ni
embarassed[
Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by AfroKnight: 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
Even if I offended her badly I could never beg this way. If she wan comot, make she go. This world is big and full of women of all races.

Besides, what could I possibly done to annoy a woman to this point? I cannot even hurt a fly.
Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by SWITANN(f): 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
HMMM....passing by
Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:02am On May 19, 2017
Strahovski1:
Me that removed my clothes and ran to the middle of the road lying on the floor begging her not to enter that law office.

This pic is small
Na wetin u do grin cheesy
Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:06am On May 19, 2017
Yea,if her hole is full of treasure and air condition
Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by Dotwillis1(m): 2:09pm On May 19, 2017
beg for what In particularundecided I don't understand....

If I don GH her ponzi, what's left to beg for again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omo!! See Wetin This Girl Carry For Back... / Chai! I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? ( Photo ) / See What This Man Was Spotted Doing To 'pretty Lady' Who Ran Mad In Daylight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.