Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,472 members, 7,954,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:51 AM

HELP! My Husband Refuses To Have Sex With Me Ever Since I Was Raped. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP! My Husband Refuses To Have Sex With Me Ever Since I Was Raped. (10969 Views)

Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep / "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife / Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP! My Husband Refuses To Have Sex With Me Ever Since I Was Raped. by kaboninc(m): 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
quivah:

I just learnt you all better be off dead than be traumatized with such situation, even worse when you think its all about you forgetting who is in the real pain.

Don't you think that instead of dying he should be allowed to live his live the way he chooses so long as they are separated?

Death is not what you just wish for someone just for any reason. Unless in very extreme situations.
Re: HELP! My Husband Refuses To Have Sex With Me Ever Since I Was Raped. by quivah(f): 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
kaboninc:

Don't you think that instead of dying he should be allowed to live his live the way he chooses so long as they are separated?

Death is not what you just wish for someone just for any reason. Unless in very extreme situations.
no all, you Dont get what we on about here.. she was raped instead of her husband being killed,she was given a choice (Picking her body) which right now isn't in her favour. being violated and still having a 'traumatized' man to deal with.. so any unlucky woman in such situation should have kept her body and let the fvcking dude die instead..lol
I'm not saying any man like that is better off dead after the deal had been done, but she better choose her body over his life when she's faced with such a situation (which I Dont even wish my enemy)..cause he won't remember she gave her body out to protect his life at the end of the day.

PS; killing the man in this situation doesn't mean she might not get raped still, but at least at the end of the day, there's one baggage left out.

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Husband Refuses To Have Sex With Me Ever Since I Was Raped. by quivah(f): 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
kaboninc:

Actually I was referring to something else in most of your posts.

The way you single out Nigerian men for something gone wrong is really not fair. As much as you hate us, it doesn't mean other men are better.
lol the thread is about a Nigerian man and its quite typical of you people, I needed to point that out tongue
I don't hate Nigerian men!, but other men are better tongue not Kenyan men tho sad

2 Likes

Re: HELP! My Husband Refuses To Have Sex With Me Ever Since I Was Raped. by kaboninc(m): 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
quivah:

no all, you Dont get what we on about here.. she was raped instead of her husband being killed,she was given a choice (Picking her body) which right now isn't in her favour. being violated and still having a 'traumatized' man to deal with.. so any unlucky woman in such situation should have kept her body and let the fvcking dude die instead..lol
I'm not saying any man like that is better off dead after the deal had been done, but she better choose her body over his life when she's faced with such a situation (which I Dont even wish my enemy)..cause he won't remember she gave her body out to protect his life at the end of the day.

PS; killing the man in this situation doesn't mean she might not get raped still, but at least at the end of the day, there's one baggage left out.

Killing the man or not she would still be raped. They came to rape among other things.

I understand that the man should show some sympathy but I also think the woman is looking for some ''affection" or "consolation" through sex or some kind of "acceptance" from the husband.

But men, we're jealous and he's trying to deal with his in his own way. Best thing is for both of them t see a therapist
Re: HELP! My Husband Refuses To Have Sex With Me Ever Since I Was Raped. by kaboninc(m): 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
quivah:

lol the thread is about a Nigerian man and its quite typical of you people, I needed to point that out tongue
I don't hate Nigerian men!, but other men are better tongue not Kenyan men tho sad

Lol. Don't you think these 'Nigerian' men hold 'stereotypical' views about you 'Nigerian women'?

And what makes us different from other men aside the men from Kenya?
Re: HELP! My Husband Refuses To Have Sex With Me Ever Since I Was Raped. by Acidosis(m): 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
taryour:

oh please, according to your epistle up there, so the woman shouldn't be sympathetic in any way? do you know what it means to be raped by some dirty stinking filty animal in human skin not just 1 but 3 dumb aSs. do you know how long it will take some other victims to recover from such trauma

is the husband traumatised ? YES for witnessing such.
is the woman traumatised ? YES cause she is the victim and feels worse than her husband. she needs care and reassurance from her husband, she is dirty now and feel so much shame, anger, depressed, fear,outcast e.t.c
Who else needs to be closest to her now if not her spouse, on whose shoulder should she lean on and cry her bitterness on if not her husband?

it's 6 months gone by already and the man isn't over it. if he can't go on he should just open up to her rather than make her feel worse than she is. some victims never recover from rape cause they tend to withdraw to their selves.

that man needs to man up to his responsibilities. his even lucky his wife is ready to move on. some other women will turn to stone after such even, and will feel disgust towards their husbands for not being able to do anything while she was being given a life time scar.

hmnn.... you're right
Re: HELP! My Husband Refuses To Have Sex With Me Ever Since I Was Raped. by bukatyne(f): 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
kaboninc:

The way you single out Nigerian men for something gone wrong is really not fair. As much as you hate us, it doesn't mean other men are better.

This is so hilarious!

The 'Nigerian' man grin

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Husband Refuses To Have Sex With Me Ever Since I Was Raped. by ccffwx: 11:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
You've said the truth. Sometimes some women allow their men treat them the way they do. They make allowances and sympathise with things that are detrimental to them in order to please.
thotianna:

Assuming the tables were turned and the man got raped by homosexuals while the wife denies him sex because she is' traumatized' Nairaland men will enter this thread in hundreds to insult his wife, insult all Nigerian women and advice the husband to divorce her immediately.
Nigerian men (many), are selfish and the problem with it is that they don't realize they are selfish they think their behavior is normal.
One was talking about the woman obtaining permission before getting raped. I didn't want to address his post because I don't want to raise my BP this morning by fighting.
Re: HELP! My Husband Refuses To Have Sex With Me Ever Since I Was Raped. by SWITANN(f): 11:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ioannes:

Awwwwwnnn... you really must have a strong crush for this guy. I feel honored that you are asking me and I promise to vote for your guy when the time comes. That much I can promise.

smiley smiley smiley

LOL,thank u sir for joining us.
Re: HELP! My Husband Refuses To Have Sex With Me Ever Since I Was Raped. by Duru009(m): 3:14am On Jul 06, 2016
Just give him time. He will fully to you.
Pray for him n relax.
Re: HELP! My Husband Refuses To Have Sex With Me Ever Since I Was Raped. by slyrone(m): 7:33am On Jul 06, 2016
donbenedict:
Put ur self in his shoes jor... this thing happend right in front of your daughter as well.

So allow him to get past through it.
but she is the victim here. the hubby is insensitive.
Re: HELP! My Husband Refuses To Have Sex With Me Ever Since I Was Raped. by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 06, 2016
SWITANN:

LOL,thank u sir for joining us.

My pleasure.
Re: HELP! My Husband Refuses To Have Sex With Me Ever Since I Was Raped. by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 20, 2016
carammel:
So you prefer to be raped than allowing your husband get shot, well things we do for love.
Go for another test and ensure you are clean,talk to him but don't beg him,none is your fault,if he insists then he's done with the marriage.
Kini big deal?
This rape thing, most of the trauma is from shame and the stigma. People hear râpe and they are horrified. For what na? Really. We're talking about sexually active females most of the time here and barring physical harm, after a medical check and an all clear, things should go back to normal.
Goes without saying, that man is a wuss.
Re: HELP! My Husband Refuses To Have Sex With Me Ever Since I Was Raped. by QueenSarafina(f): 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
Sorry...what a pity u saved his life...imagine u refused and they shot him..he should think about that...You are the one traumatised psychologically cos it's a wound that can never be healed..its naw you need him more in your marriage....i tot you both vowed "For better Or Worse" your husband is weak... I don't blame you...no woman wants to be a widow

My advise for you is to stay put and don't demand for sex..wenever you feel Hot go to a private place and sort out yourself and pls don't fall in the hands of anoda man cos it's only a test of time.

And pls change your mode of dressing...serve him his favourite food..bt excuse yourself from having chats or siting together with him...

Dress appealing to him,make nice hair, fix your nails, don't stay out late, ...and don't ask for sex.. Pray to God...Try this and he will fall in love with you again...d day he comes to his senses Try somefin new on Bed...clean up your vag well..so d switness will come again...

Na him go Curse those Bastards.. He will revalue you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP! My Husband Refuses To Have Sex With Me Ever Since I Was Raped. by Fastpace(f): 11:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
GenAnsahCinC:
[Yes, i talk normal with him. He do call me on phone whenever he's at work. He smiles with me, we eat together. But in bed he refuses to touch me. He backs me when sleeping. I don't really want sex. That's not my aim. My husband is a man who enjoys sex I was afraid that if I don't give it to him, he might get it somewhere else. That was why I demanded for sex and I was surprised when he refuses. Sometimes he would lie in the bed with eyes open thinking. Whenever I woke up to see him awake I'll asked him what the matter was he will tell me nothing happened he just don't feel sleepy. I feel guilty. If not for the sake of my daughter I would have asked for divorce so I can stay out of his life and let him have a new life.
Madam pls count divorce out of it.ur husband just need to forgive those rapist & u for given ur body instead of his lyf.men are too jealous,sharin u to rapist stil hurt some men wil even prefer death.u nd to pray for him and ur marriage.i just hp he is still faithful to d marriage God hlp u both.
Re: HELP! My Husband Refuses To Have Sex With Me Ever Since I Was Raped. by Fastpace(f): 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
infogenius:

I see that you are shallow minded. Possibly having the fish brain and fishy way of thinking.

You call me a saddist and buffoon for stating a deep fact.

Listen to me, any woman that open her legs for any man besides her husband has disrespected and abused her marriage.

You don't go about opening your legs for fools and I watch the scene for about 10 minutes and you want me to say well done and praise your heroics.

I think you need to wake up and reset your brain.
For God's sake, how many real men have you heard of patted the backs of their wives for sleeping around without their consent to save his ailing health or to meet the immediate need of the family?
Tell me one real man.

If your man can pat your back for doing so, tell him I said he is a weakling and a buffoon

You think a man marries a wife for decoration?

A Man boosts his value through his wife and if for any reason outside an agreement of the husband a woman gives out the cherished pot of honey,that value is eroded.

If a woman is raped off the presence of the man, then he does his best to rally around and support her. Which I support.

You don't need to call me names for telling you what you don't know or for stating my opinion. I don't need to please anyone which includes you with my comment on a sensitive issue like this.

What transpired that night may go a long way to affect their generation.

Maybe you think it is a joke.

Many marriages have struggled today because many women in particular do not know the place and value of their husband's in the family and vice versa.

People mess up anyhow thinking that is all to life and they can be forgiven if they are eventually found out. That is why marriages are breaking up anyhow today like glass cups.

Simply because the woman or the man does not understand or have the necessary depth of understanding of the value and their roles in marriage.

My dear you still have a long way to go. Open your brain and learn beyond what you see and hear about marriage because they are not deep enough to take you far.

Re: HELP! My Husband Refuses To Have Sex With Me Ever Since I Was Raped. by Fastpace(f): 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
infogenius:

I see that you are shallow minded. Possibly having the fish brain and fishy way of thinking.

You call me a saddist and buffoon for stating a deep fact.

Listen to me, any woman that open her legs for any man besides her husband has disrespected and abused her marriage.

You don't go about opening your legs for fools and I watch the scene for about 10 minutes and you want me to say well done and praise your heroics.

I think you need to wake up and reset your brain.
For God's sake, how many real men have you heard of patted the backs of their wives for sleeping around without their consent to save his ailing health or to meet the immediate need of the family?
Tell me one real man.

If your man can pat your back for doing so, tell him I said he is a weakling and a buffoon

You think a man marries a wife for decoration?

A Man boosts his value through his wife and if for any reason outside an agreement of the husband a woman gives out the cherished pot of honey,that value is eroded.

If a woman is raped off the presence of the man, then he does his best to rally around and support her. Which I support.

You don't need to call me names for telling you what you don't know or for stating my opinion. I don't need to please anyone which includes you with my comment on a sensitive issue like this.

What transpired that night may go a long way to affect their generation.

Maybe you think it is a joke.

Many marriages have struggled today because many women in particular do not know the place and value of their husband's in the family and vice versa.

People mess up anyhow thinking that is all to life and they can be forgiven if they are eventually found out. That is why marriages are breaking up anyhow today like glass cups.

Simply because the woman or the man does not understand or have the necessary depth of understanding of the value and their roles in marriage.

My dear you still have a long way to go. Open your brain and learn beyond what you see and hear about marriage because they are not deep enough to take you far.

my husband told me dat if found in such situation and i did wat d op did he wont value me any more as he wud prefer death to watchin such.i dnt wish 4 such either since he is the only man i knw,dis bring me conclude dat cud be that since d op got married at 27 she must hv hd oda sexual relation apart 4rm her hubby b4 marriage since she got ova d trauma quickly,any way jst sayin.

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Husband Refuses To Have Sex With Me Ever Since I Was Raped. by Fastpace(f): 12:00am On Jul 21, 2016
infogenius:

An idiot like you should fear God not even an armed robber. A robber that is a mortal like you.
Coward!

Imagine your foolish sense of reasoning. Tell your children this spew whenever you have one.

"That they can sleep with mummy if told to do so at gun point"

Wisdom is not for all and I am not surprised you don't have any.
if christians are among those judging u then hw cn they face persecution 4 christ,wil they jst gv up wen face wit death.haba! Wat if after she gave dem wat they want she and her family were still killed wetin kon be gain....

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Husband Refuses To Have Sex With Me Ever Since I Was Raped. by Fastpace(f): 12:07am On Jul 21, 2016
infogenius:

Yes I prefer that than to cause my wife to sin against God.

This is not common sense brother, tell your religious leader I call it higher sense.

I can authoritatively tell you that you live a fearful and chickly life. And honestly, you won't achieve much spiritually and physically this way.

Most probably end up a failure.

I proudly say I belong to the camp of the bold that stands on the truth from the Bible not willing to compromise even my life to stand for the truth than to join a camp of chickens like yours to please people.

Fear God my friend and damn any idiot. And tell me if God won't stand for you.

Actually we shud reach the point were meshack,shedrack& abednego said even if God no save us we no go bow.
1 Million likes bro

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Husband Refuses To Have Sex With Me Ever Since I Was Raped. by Fastpace(f): 12:18am On Jul 21, 2016
infogenius:

If you die doing the right thing, it is far better than to be foolish to live to do more wrongs.

I must admit here that she was not raped as you were meant to think, she allowed them to have a carnal knowledge of her to save her husband.
It was her choice.

Check the meaning of rape again

I understand now that you are a learner and I will no longer respond to whatever you say because you know nothing.
Well to tell you , I believe I am more learned than you in all spheres of life except foolishness.

Enjoy!
IF THEM BEAT CRAZE COMOT 4 HER BODY KON USE FORCE,HEHhhnn NA DAT WAN B RAPE.INSTEAD FOR COPERATING DEM GIVE HER JEWELRY BACK 4 A JOB WELL DONE.I DEY FILL UR REPLY,U JST DEY SPEAK MA MIND.

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Husband Refuses To Have Sex With Me Ever Since I Was Raped. by Fastpace(f): 12:32am On Jul 21, 2016
mightykay:
u er nt going anywhere cos im nt done wt u yet. If it is curing u today is d only thing i achieve and for d sake of our society I will be glad because ur deliverance needs combination of conglonmerate annointed fire brands and uncompromising men n women of Almighty God. Nigeria must be cleaned up
In actual fact it is the likes of u dat we need less in this country.
Re: HELP! My Husband Refuses To Have Sex With Me Ever Since I Was Raped. by infogenius(m): 4:42am On Jul 21, 2016
Fastpace:
if christians are among those judging u then hw cn they face persecution 4 christ,wil they jst gv up wen face wit death.haba! Wat if after she gave dem wat they want she and her family were still killed wetin kon be gain....

Nothing gained my dear. Absolutely Nothing

Did you say face of death? Little challenges alone will make them fret and compromise to the unimaginable.

I see these set of people everyday even among married people.
Word listeners, chicken actors.

You reason with a lot of sense and see beyond this materialistic world.
Thumps up for you.
Re: HELP! My Husband Refuses To Have Sex With Me Ever Since I Was Raped. by infogenius(m): 4:53am On Jul 21, 2016
Fastpace:
Actually we shud reach the point were meshack,shedrack& abednego said even if God no save us we no go bow.
1 Million likes bro

Not until then, man will continue to be tossed around by circumstances of life instead of been in charge only to end up living life in mediocrity.

Honestly, my sister you are one in a million and I must confess your husband Waka well.

I am happy that God is raising men and women from your loins that will not be afraid to compromise good for evil even at the point of death.

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Husband Refuses To Have Sex With Me Ever Since I Was Raped. by infogenius(m): 5:41am On Jul 21, 2016
Fastpace:
my husband told me dat if found in such situation and i did wat d op did he wont value me any more as he wud prefer death to watchin such.i dnt wish 4 such either since he is the only man i knw,dis bring me conclude dat cud be that since d op got married at 27 she must hv hd oda sexual relation apart 4rm her hubby b4 marriage since she got ova d trauma quickly,any way jst sayin.

Your husband is a real man. Just like me. I will rather Die than to witness such. This is no mere cheap talk.

The good thing is that such scenario won't come your way IJN.
I am glad a right thinking female understands better.

*Just ignore the attacks hurled at you from this thread with respect to your posts. It is only a representation of the bigger society out there that evades the truth*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife? / Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? / How Do I Get My Baby To Sleep Peacefully?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.