Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable (2794 Views)

Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / My Unromantic Life As A Physically Challenged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable by aoyih(m): 4:50am On Jul 02, 2016
This indeed is the diary of a pained lady...she's writing in frustration and bitterness...I feel ur angst.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable by Greene66: 10:11am On Jul 02, 2016
aoyih:
This indeed is the diary of a pained lady...she's writing in frustration and bitterness...I feel ur angst.

You want to deny all that is stated there?
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable by UyiIredia(m): 10:27am On Jul 02, 2016
@ Greene66 You are one messed-up b!tch you know that.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable by davidsgal(f): 10:28am On Jul 02, 2016
Op.... U no lie at all.... Unromantic and uncaring.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable by deluxez12(m): 10:45am On Jul 02, 2016
Greene66:
I was walking the street and something just came upon me. The fact that Nigerian men are not lovable. Infact, nigerian men are like 3 year old Japanese boys.

1. They are perverted:- All a nigerian man want from you is sex. Infact they marry for s3X that's why they cheat on their fat wives at home with sexy slim uni students. They can't get enough of that young puss.y

2. They are unromantic:- A nigerian man would rather fvck you on a weekend than take you shopping. Watch them call me a gold digger now. That's their favorite phrase "gold digger" because they are broke niggas. They don't know how to mAke a woman happy. All they know is to buy you something worth N1500 and expect some love in return like they did something big.

3. They don't satisfy women in bed:- They only care about themselves. Some of them would last only 2 mins some 3 mins some even 1 fvcking minute. And just get up and leave forgetting the woman that was below them undecided . Nigerian men are very mean when fvcking. They only care about their satisfaction. It's only a Nigerian man that will tell you "Screaming means you like it" undecided for real? It turns them on when you scream and cry.. who does that? undecided all they care about is that their d!ck nothing else. They molest your breasts and other important areas without even considering if you are enjoying it or not.

4. Nigerian men are broke:- Yesss.. how much is their salary? In this present economy how many of them even have jobs? You see them on the street looking for the lady to fvck because they are jobless and as a result they are broke. Any lady who cannot keep up with their "brokeness" is a gold digger. I hear. But when they are rich they won't talk gold digger. Hypocrites.

5. They are hypocrites:- They complain and call any lady who express her feelings for them a wh0re and a cheap Slut but at the same time, they would still take advantage of that same lady. They would woo you and still go tell their friends how much of a Slut you are when you lay with them.

6. They are cheats:- Nigerian men cheat on their wives more.

7. They are misogynists:- It's only a Nigerian man that would tell his fvcking wife to resign from her place of work simply because they are married. Only a nigerian man would complain that his wife keeps late but nobody complain when he comes back 2am. It's only a nigerian man that would tell you fvcking your gf or wife by force is not rape.

So keep calm and love foreign men!

Disclaimer:- This is not my opinion, its a fvcking FACT! And im not responsible for this post. Yeah go fvck yourself.
ugly piece of shit......well ur fada is a crippled Nigerian......ugly ass b!tch
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable by deluxez12(m): 10:46am On Jul 02, 2016
davidsgal:
Op.... U no lie at all.... Unromantic and uncaring.
madam with that ur big nose shurup abeg
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable by davidsgal(f): 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
deluxez12:

madam with that ur big nose shurup abeg
u're insane.... D truth is always a bitter pill.. Learn to swallow it.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable by deluxez12(m): 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
davidsgal:
u're insane.... D truth is always a bitter pill.. Learn to swallow it.
I can't take this from someone that has a big nose n ugly AF.... madam I guess ur fada has all these qualities
no lemme use ves wey Italy tey loose enter u
ugly piece of trash
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable by Strahovski1(m): 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
deluxez12:

I can't take this from someone that has a big nose n ugly AF.... madam I guess ur fada has all these qualities
ugly piece of trash

Shut up. How does your own fada look like? Lol man.

You nigerian men are scammers.

Let me add to the post.

Nigeria men are bloody scammers, rapists, and uneducated kids. Lol hahaha
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable by bitchcrafts: 12:04am On Jul 03, 2016
So, what do you want to have us do about your well spelt out misfortunes Miss Greene66?
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable by Strahovski1(m): 1:29am On Jul 03, 2016
deluxez12:

Boy I use to like ur Indian ass.... I never knew u where fake AF
u worthless piece of trash.... I don't know if a Nigerian man f'ed ur mum and left her worthless
life... u stupid SOB
with ur ugly indian ass
u better fu!k outta here
worthless bastard
u could have been flushed away when ur LovePeddler of a mother was mensurating
worthless piece of trash
idiot

Cc Mynd44 Rule 2..

Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable by davidsgal(f): 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
deluxez12:

ugly piece of trash
God punish you..... Foolish goat....
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Premitive, Unromantic, Mean, Perverted, And Unlovable by Aremu01(m): 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
Greene66:
I was walking the street and something just came upon me. The fact that Nigerian men are not lovable. Infact, nigerian men are like 3 year old Japanese boys.

1. They are perverted:- All a nigerian man want from you is sex. Infact they marry for s3X that's why they cheat on their fat wives at home with sexy slim uni students. They can't get enough of that young puss.y

2. They are unromantic:- A nigerian man would rather fvck you on a weekend than take you shopping. Watch them call me a gold digger now. That's their favorite phrase "gold digger" because they are broke niggas. They don't know how to mAke a woman happy. All they know is to buy you something worth N1500 and expect some love in return like they did something big.

3. They don't satisfy women in bed:- They only care about themselves. Some of them would last only 2 mins some 3 mins some even 1 fvcking minute. And just get up and leave forgetting the woman that was below them undecided . Nigerian men are very mean when fvcking. They only care about their satisfaction. It's only a Nigerian man that will tell you "Screaming means you like it" undecided for real? It turns them on when you scream and cry.. who does that? undecided all they care about is that their d!ck nothing else. They molest your breasts and other important areas without even considering if you are enjoying it or not.

4. Nigerian men are broke:- Yesss.. how much is their salary? In this present economy how many of them even have jobs? You see them on the street looking for the lady to fvck because they are jobless and as a result they are broke. Any lady who cannot keep up with their "brokeness" is a gold digger. I hear. But when they are rich they won't talk gold digger. Hypocrites.

5. They are hypocrites:- They complain and call any lady who express her feelings for them a wh0re and a cheap Slut but at the same time, they would still take advantage of that same lady. They would woo you and still go tell their friends how much of a Slut you are when you lay with them.

6. They are cheats:- Nigerian men cheat on their wives more.

7. They are misogynists:- It's only a Nigerian man that would tell his fvcking wife to resign from her place of work simply because they are married. Only a nigerian man would complain that his wife keeps late but nobody complain when he comes back 2am. It's only a nigerian man that would tell you fvcking your gf or wife by force is not rape.

So keep calm and love foreign men!

Disclaimer:- This is not my opinion, its a fvcking FACT! And im not responsible for this post. Yeah go fvck yourself.

Shaking my head

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Asked A Girl 4 A Sexy Pix And She Sent This... / Pls What Does It Mean When A Babe Suddenly Started Greeting A Guy? / What This Lady Did To This Endowed Girl Because Of A Man Will Shock You (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.