Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! (34220 Views)

Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by 5minsmadness: 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
EfemenaXY:

You're slowly but surely turning into a narcissist. And a misogynist.

Why do you automatically assume that if there's a problem in a union, it must be the woman's doing or better still, she has to take full responsibility for ironing things out? Why then is it called a union?

You use the wrong language and tone here:

~ Fighters. Who / what is the man born to fight? His wife? Society?

~ Dominate. Dominate who? The wife? Is she a foot mat / footstool to be 'dominated'?

Point of correction:

~ Not all men own the house or worse still, pay the rent. There are tons of families out there where the man does absolutely nothing and the buck is passed onto the wife who stoically carries on running that ship (a.k.a paying the bills) without so much of a mummer, covering his shame, while the outside world assumes this domineering, "fighter" of a man is captaining the ship.

~ Re: the underlined bit of your post, you're simply reaching. One'll be hard pressed to find a woman who does such. You're watching too many movies. You know very well that what really happens, the main bone of contention for many WORKING WOMEN with young kids, is the expectation that they go out and hustle like a man and contribute financially to the upkeep of the home, and yet on returning home after a hard day's graft, expected to tie wrapper and enter the kitchen to pound yam and cook fresh Egusi soup while the pot-bellied-football-watching hubby yells for her to take the kids away and demands she hurries up with serving his food (on her knees).

Re: the bit in green - seriously? Is that a threat? Meant to shake up the wife? Lol!! grin grin

Because if he uses half his brain and puts himself in her shoes and does the right thing - without having to be schooled like a two year old, then there wouldn't be a need to nag will there?

Mtcheeew!!

Because he is what? The beginning and the end of the woman's happiness?

And when he wants something done, how does he / how is he supposed to "cajole" / pamper his wife to do that? Without of course accusing her of lacking proper home training as per she should know what to do without having it spelt out to her?

Biko 5minsmadness, go 'n get married make we hear word. lipsrsealed

All this for me?

You are obviously jobless and lonely grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by 5minsmadness: 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
nnamdibig:

Some of our ladies won't hear this.

No, efemenexy won't hear this. That's why she still "single" grin

2 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by 5minsmadness: 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
Mrs woman you get time o grin

After how many years on nl.is IT a little boy young to be your kid brother That you'll be arguing about the dynamics of marriage with

If you went to go and que in Lagos traffic for nothing it's more valuable expending your energy typing this because he won't understand and he'll still be justifying himself

Babe the thing tire me oh!
See all the epistle she write on top my matter, even underline and colour text grin, na who get time to read that shii??

Unfortunately for you particular set of ladies I know a lot more about marriage than you do. A whole lot more. The truth might hurt you lot but its the truth non the less. Fight your men at your own peril!

4 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by oloyede252(m): 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
Mrs woman you get time o grin

After how many years on nl.is IT a little boy young to be your kid brother That you'll be arguing about the dynamics of marriage with

If you went to go and que in Lagos traffic for nothing it's more valuable expending your energy typing this because he won't understand and he'll still be justifying himself
wow.baby mama telling single guy he knows nothing about marraige.who dash monkey banana..orishirishi

2 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by 5minsmadness: 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
cindybaby22:

lol cheesy
true... crying is even more powerful than force for a woman

I can't stand seeing a woman cry. It breaks me to pieces.
All my muscle, biceps, triceps, pectoralis and deltoid, all melt like butter when in the presence of a weeping woman.

Call it manipulation if you like but I'll do anything to make a lady stop crying. You can imagine how many battles I have lost due to this weakness.

But come at me with your mouth, rudeness, manliness and nagging, and I will flex those muscles and my mind for war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by 5minsmadness: 10:23pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ishilove:
Single folks giving marital advice. It reminds me of Catholic reverend fathers and sisters handling marriage counselling.
^^^^^^

Opinions are like ass holes. Everyone's got them.
I agree with this. grin
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by aureen: 10:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
But come at me with your mouth, rudeness, manliness and nagging, and I will flex those muscles and my mind for war.

I know a man who is in jail now with this kind of mindset
He said his wife was rude to him when they were quarrelling and he blow her with his hands and she died, he is now in jail for MURDER.

What a pity.

3 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by 5minsmadness: 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
ShaqFu:
What's wrong with single folks giving marital advice? As long as they're of age, I see nothing wrong with it.

She thinks getting married gives the person automatic wisdom on marriage issues grin

Naivety at its best.

A lot of marriage counsellors are single. They study marriage and the dynamics of relationships as a course. They know how best the male and female psyche can flow in unison as a team.

But no, one akpako from jalingo who managed to trick her man into putting a ring on her finger and doesn't understand why everyday their house is full of quarrels will refuse to listen to good advise because she wants to show that she is a liberated woman grin

But I know MADAM ishilove is not like that...all this wan we are talking, she is busy taking down pointers from the op to use on her main squeeze when she eventually finds him cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by 5minsmadness: 10:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
aureen:

I know a man who is in jail now with this kind of mindset
He said his wife was rude to him when they were quarrelling and he blow her with his hands and she died, he is now in jail for MURDER.

What a pity.

A pity indeed. The man was foolish to have hit her under provocation. We all know how fragile women can be.

No gentleman will hit a woman. My statement above was pertaining to resistance and not physical violence.

7 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Ishilove: 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
ShaqFu:
What's wrong with single folks giving marital advice? As long as they're of age, I see nothing wrong with it.
Of age? It's like a woman who has never gone through labour pains advising pregnant women how to act in the labour room

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by 5minsmadness: 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ishilove:

Of age? It's like a woman who has never gone through labour pains advising pregnant women how to act in the labour room

Wouldnt those pregnant women be wise to take advise from a female obs/gynaecologist who has never been pregnant? Or would they be foolish to drive her out of the labour room since she has never been pregnant?

17 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by aureen: 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
Aside from the husband side of the story. Did the HOLY SPIRIT tell you that the woman is the cause of the problem in the marriage?

It is wrong for you to blame/accuse the wife either because you are related to the man or the man is richer than the wife.
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by ShaqFu: 11:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ishilove:

Not at all, there's no basis for comparing the two. Marriage is experience, experience on how to live with your husband or wife, peacefully.

I'm sure you know people who live couples life in school, still know what it is living with someone else who isn't their wedded husband or wife.
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by ShaqFu: 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
5minsmadness:

She thinks getting married gives the person automatic wisdom on marriage issues grin

Naivety at its best.

A lot of marriage counsellors are single. They study marriage and the dynamics of relationships as a course. They know how best the male and female psyche can flow in unison as a team.

But no, one akpako from jalingo who managed to trick her man into putting a ring on her finger and doesn't understand why everyday their house is full of quarrels will refuse to listen to good advise because she wants to show that she is a liberated woman grin

But I know MADAM ishilove is not like that...all this wan we are talking, she is busy taking down pointers from the op to use on her main squeeze when she eventually finds him cheesy
LOL.

2 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Ishilove: 11:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
5minsmadness:

Naivety at its best.

It will be interesting to know how you will handle your own marriage when you do get married since you seem to 'know' so much

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Ishilove: 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
ShaqFu:
Not at all, there's no basis for comparing the two. Marriage is experience, experience on how to live with your husband or wife, peacefully.

I'm sure you know people who live couples life in school, still know what it is living with someone else who isn't their wedded husband or wife.
And how do you get marital experience without getting married?

1 Like

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by ShaqFu: 12:02am On Jul 03, 2016
Ishilove:

And how do you get marital experience without getting married?
Then the question is: What is marriage?
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 03, 2016
Ishilove:
Single folks giving marital advice. It reminds me of Catholic reverend fathers and sisters handling marriage counselling.

Opinions are like ass holes. Everyone's got them.

Have you ever been to Sambisa forest before? I'm as sure as eggs is eggs that you haven't. But that doesn't deter you from getting a word in edgewise when matters bordering on terrorism are being discussed, does it?

You don't have to be married to qualify to venture one or two things on marital issues. All you need are your two eyes and two ears to observe your environment and the behaviour of the people living in it, and a functional brain of course to try to make sense of the oodles of data collated.

So this you-must-not-talk-about-marriage-because-you-are-single rant is not only ridiculous but also very unintelligent and retardëd.
Go to Quora.com and see how 15, 16 year olds comment maturely on adult issues. Dey there make shoe dey wear you.

And Catholic Reverend Fathers are one of the most brilliant persons in the world. They are typically voracious readers, majority of them are bilingual too and are more than qualified to proffer marital advisement to couples that seek it.

And Mr. OP, your post is like scalars. . . .magnitude with no direction.

4 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by mrwonlasewonie: 2:12am On Jul 03, 2016
oloyede252:
wow.baby mama telling single guy he knows nothing about marraige.who dash monkey banana..orishirishi

in your mind now you've made a point? Arindin oshi.ehenn if I be baby mama nko? If e pain you go and die.Where are your children at least I have mine

Impotent he goat.maybe them Don castrate am sef.wo go and bark elsewhere jare.alaraka

Painment tongue

Hobiiiii tongue

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by mrwonlasewonie: 2:15am On Jul 03, 2016
5minsmadness:

Babe the thing tire me oh!
See all the epistle she write on top my matter, even underline and colour text grin, na who get time to read that shii??

Unfortunately for you particular set of ladies I know a lot more about marriage than you do. A whole lot more. The truth might hurt you lot but its the truth non the less. Fight your men at your own peril!
I just knew I will see this. Shiorrr undecided

You know so much yet you're not a marriage counsellor.mr Knowles. Enle o

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by MmmS(f): 2:50am On Jul 03, 2016
5minsmadness:

Very simple my brother.
Why be a woman and want to use the "power of a man"? grin

When you want him to feed his child while you cook for him, you have to go seduce him first!.

When you want him to pick up his clothes that he dumps anywhere in the bedroom. You have to give lap dance first.

When you want him to wash some dishes while you cook and prepare for your guests coming over, you have to take your clothes off for it first.

When you want him to help the children with putting their clothes on for school while you prepare food for every one, you have to give him MouthAction first.

So what happens when she grows too old and wrinkled to bribe with sexual appeal? I assumed a responsible person helps where he sees the need to without being asked. Please help me understand

Would you be willing to bribe your wife with gifts and surprises all your life just to get her to do something in your home?

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by cococandy(f): 6:01am On Jul 03, 2016
Single boys that can't even handle relationships somehow feel they know what married women should do to make their marriages work.

Could the two groups of individuals be any further apart both in life experiences and perspectives?

Yet.... It's the single boys on this forum that won't let us hear word for their 'wisdom' on how married women should live and behave.
The married men hardly besiege us with such rants. Only a select few do.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by cococandy(f): 6:05am On Jul 03, 2016
Being single doesn't disqualify one from giving marital advice.
But pls direct your advice to the married men.
I'm very sure they have a lot to learn from you.

We are tired.
5minsmadness:

Naivety at its best.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by cindybaby22(f): 6:12am On Jul 03, 2016
5minsmadness:

I can't stand seeing a woman cry. It breaks me to pieces.
All my muscle, biceps, triceps, pectoralis and deltoid, all melt like butter when in the presence of a weeping woman.

Call it manipulation if you like but I'll do anything to make a lady stop crying. You can imagine how many battles I have lost due to this weakness.

that is what most women don't know
crying works for me cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by TheArchangel(f): 6:20am On Jul 03, 2016
MmmS:

When you want him to feed his child while you cook for him, you have to go seduce him first!.

When you want him to pick up his clothes that he dumps anywhere in the bedroom. You have to give lap dance first.

When you want him to wash some dishes while you cook and prepare for your guests coming over, you have to take your clothes off for it first.

When you want him to help the children with putting their clothes on for school while you prepare food for every one, you have to give him MouthAction first.

So what happens when she grows too old and wrinkled to bribe with sexual appeal? I assumed a responsible person helps where he sees the need to without being asked. Please help me understand

Would you be willing to bribe your wife with gifts and surprises all your life just to get her to do something in your home?
For single guys everything has to be done with either on bended knees or sex appeal. This imagination is so surreal.

8 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by alt3r3g0: 6:47am On Jul 03, 2016
5minsmadness:
Indeed it is the age of equality. We hear it everyday on this family section how a woman should stand up to her husband and refuse to be oppressed (even if there was no oppression intended in the first place). Such talks make it look like marriage is a battlefield and there is no peace between the sexes. Some people even begin to wonder why they should get married at all when marriage apparently looks so miserable.

Well, I am here to say that marriage is only miserable to you as a woman if you want it to be! Men are natural born fighters , you can't start fighting your man as well in his own house. No man worth his salt will take it. Men were built to dominate. If you start wanting to dominate him in his own house that he paid rent for or built, insisting that he washes the plates or washes the clothes or sweeps the house or take care of the kids while u sleep all in the name of equality, you will make him set up a wall against you. He may outrightly defy you or he may sulk and do what you have ordered but be sure he is bitter about it and wondering when you became the man of the house. Soon enough if he cannot be a man indoors, he will start to look for how he can be one outside.

Having said that, a woman is a human being as well and not a workhorse or slave. She needs help as well and men have an excessive amount of muscle to spare to help around the house , especially if you cannot afford a maid. So how do you as a woman seek help from your husband without sounding like a nagging frustrated loveless feminist?

Simple. Use the gift that God gave you. Use the things that attracted your man to marry you in the first place. Use your womanliness, your feminine charms and grace! Use sweet words garnished with love and not commanding and off-putting tone that bristles with scorn. Esther was able to play with the crown of the most dangerous man in Babylon, not because she felt entitled, neither because she felt the man was equal to her. No! Her feminine charms made him as meek as a lamb in her hands.

Use your charm to handle your man and not your sharp tongue. Use your sweetness, quick wit,love and unsolicited kisses to get what you want from your king instead of declaring your rights like a country looking for every opportunity to secede. I assure you, you will get a lot more done by being a lady instead of a nag.

Peace.

Seconded

3 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by HaneefahRN(f): 7:21am On Jul 03, 2016
MmmS:

Very funny mentalities. They expect the woman to support in every way she can and stand by him and help him out financially whenever he is down. But she has to beg and use 'feminine whatever ', to get him to help her with anything in their home when she is obviously in need of help and any considerate, right thinking person would do so even without being asked. Things you do yourself as a single suddenly becomes unmanly after marriage. To them any man that helps his wife, juju must be involved.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by ychris: 8:11am On Jul 03, 2016
lalasticlala this thread is fp worthy.

abi wetin ah fit do o

ahbeg who get snake for his gallery dia make i attached it to this thread for it to grant and see fp light?

pls snake is urgently needed.
who fit epp??
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by shaybebaby(f): 8:15am On Jul 03, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Very funny mentalities. They expect the woman to support in every way she can and stand by him and help him out financially whenever he is down. But she has to beg and use 'feminine whatever ', to get him to help her with anything in their home when she is obviously in need of help and any considerate, right thinking person would do so even without being asked. Things you do yourself as a single suddenly becomes unmanly after marriage. To them any man that helps his wife, juju must be involved.
But it is us I blame, like the one saying I use crying to get what I want? Since when did mature women( using the term loosely) have to act like the children they are nursing?
Kids do because they are still developing, what is with an adult regressing or be expected to in order to get the their needs met?
I wanna slap these women that reinforce such balderdash!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by cindybaby22(f): 8:22am On Jul 03, 2016
Nikita1:
I love dem big cheesy nd God gave me 'medium' cry
lol
u are funny

1 Like

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by HaneefahRN(f): 8:27am On Jul 03, 2016
shaybebaby:

But it is us I blame, like the one saying I use crying to get what I want? Since when did mature women( using the term loosely) have to act like the children they are nursing?
Kids do because they are still developing, what is with an adult regressing or be expected to in order to get the their needs met?
I wanna slap these women that reinforce such balderdash!

I don't just seem to get it really. I like a tag Mindfulness used on another thread, 'weak creatures with low self esteem '.

8 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by shaybebaby(f): 8:28am On Jul 03, 2016
HaneefahRN:

I don't just seem to get it really. I like a tag Mindfulness used on another thread, 'weak creatures with low self esteem '.
Very apt but might I add mentally lazy as well.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What Happened To This Little Boy (Viewer Discretion Advised) / Children's Day.-.funny Memes Of Children. / If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.