Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,932 members, 7,956,504 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:00 PM

Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! (34683 Views)

Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
bukatyne:

I am not married to my boss so I do not see the correlation besides, my boss has learnt that nagging/'shouting' doesn't work as well as discussing/instructing with respect.

Infact, nagging/bossing about has never worked with me so I find the OP very strange. I would assume that he would be preaching respect and civility to everyone.

But what do I know? We are referring to 'Nigerian' relationships here.

So, then, you were subjugated by your class two when you were in school? Yes, I know you weren't married to the class two either.
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by bukatyne(f): 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
Timbuktou:

So, then, you were subjugated by your class two when you were in school? Yes, I know you weren't married to the class two either.

@ your question in bold, the highlighted below is your response. I have never been subjugated before.

bukatyne:

I am not married to my boss so I do not see the correlation besides, my boss has learnt that nagging/'shouting' doesn't work as well as discussing/instructing with respect.
Infact, nagging/bossing about has never worked with me so I find the OP very strange. I would assume that he would be preaching respect and civility to everyone.
But what do I know? We are referring to 'Nigerian' relationships here.
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
bukatyne:

@ your question in bold, the highlighted below is your response. I have never been subjugated before.

Then your definition of the word subjugate is irrelevant and a waste of time. smiley

1 Like

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by bukatyne(f): 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
Timbuktou:

Then your definition of the word subjugate is irrelevant and a waste of time. smiley

Not my definition, apologies I omitted the source.

SO husbands no longer 'control' their wives? Husbands no longer dominate their wives?

I thought that was how you 'Nigerian' husbands roll. At least, that is the theme here on NL.

Any body esp. female who preaches mutual respect is 'unhappily married'; 'a feminist'; or 'old, bitter and lonely.'

Or you preach one thing and do another?

4 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
bukatyne:

Not my definition, apologies I omitted the source.

SO husbands no longer 'control' their wives? Husbands no longer dominate their wives?

I thought that was how you 'Nigerian' husbands roll. At least, that is the theme here on NL.

Any body esp. female who preaches mutual respect is 'unhappily married'; 'a feminist'; or 'old, bitter and lonely.'

Or you preach one thing and do another?

My bad, I meant to say your 'defining' not 'definition'.

Surely, you can open a thread for those kinds of arguments, I may oblige you there. This thread, so far, has been about how women can best present their case especially when they feel strongly about a matter.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by bukatyne(f): 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
Timbuktou:

My bad, I meant to say your 'defining' not 'definition'.

Surely, you can open a thread for those kinds of arguments, I may oblige you there. This thread, so far, has been about how women can best present their case especially when they feel strongly about a matter.

smiley

@Bold:

Everybody needs good case presentation when they feel strongly about a matter. Infact, one of the sterling qualities of a leader is the ability to re-create your passion in your followers/team mates which is definitely not done by nagging/bullying people into it.

We all need respect.

4 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
bukatyne:

@Bold:

Everybody needs good case presentation when they feel strongly about a matter. Infact, one of the sterling qualities of a leader is the ability to re-create your passion in your followers/team mates which is definitely not done by nagging/bullying people into it.

We all need respect.

I don't know if my wife complained to you about me having poor presentation skills, but if she did, she's lying. grin
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by bukatyne(f): 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
Timbuktou:

I don't if my complained to you about me having poor presentation skills, but if she did, she's lying. grin

Pictures or I donbelieveit
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
bukatyne:

Pictures or I donbelieveit

Believe me, I never lie. wink
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by DAMMYORES: 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
Very inspiring. One of the best piece have read here on nairaland. Marriage is sweet if you get married to the right person. I am a testifier. I pray for the grace to continue to be submissive to my husband despite all odds.

1 Like

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
DAMMYORES:
Very inspiring. One of the best piece have read here on nairaland. Marriage is sweet if you get married to the right person. I am a testifier. I pray for the grace to continue to be submissive to my husband despite all odds.
What!, you are being submissive to a man, you are weak. You are supposed to be independent, and stand up to oppression against the opposite sex , and Resist decimation of your self esteem which this submission to a "man" has brought upon you. Stop being submissive and start being a string independent woman, who can hold her ground.
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
lol your tale remind me of what happened in junior secondary school, please don't slap any woman just walk away
Sylvester70:

i tire no be small but some ladies needs to be showed their place,due i condem the act but sometimes ur hand cant resist the cheek of a lady when she misshaves.
i hope u are not like that?
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by gospi: 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
[quote author=5minsmadness post=47120739]Indeed it is the age of equality. We hear it everyday on this family section how a woman should stand up to her husband and refuse to be oppressed (even if there was no oppression intended in the first place). Such talks make it look like marriage is a battlefield and there is no peace between the sexes. Some people even begin to wonder why they should get married at all when marriage apparently looks so miserable.

Well, I am here to say that marriage is only miserable to you as a woman if you want it to be! Men are natural born fighters , you can't start fighting your man as well in his own house. No man worth his salt will take it. Men were built to dominate. If you start wanting to dominate him in his own house that he paid rent for or built, insisting that he washes the plates or washes the clothes or sweeps the house or take care of the kids while u sleep all in the name of equality, you will make him set up a wall against you. He may outrightly defy you or he may sulk and do what you have ordered but be sure he is bitter about it and wondering when you became the man of the house. Soon enough if he cannot be a man indoors, he will start to look for how he can be one outside.

Having said that, a woman is a human being as well and not a workhorse or slave. She needs help as well and men have an excessive amount of muscle to spare to help around the house , especially if you cannot afford a maid. So how do you as a woman seek help from your husband without sounding like a nagging frustrated loveless feminist?

Simple. Use the gift that God gave you. Use the things that attracted your man to marry you in the first place. Use your womanliness, your feminine charms and grace! Use sweet words garnished with love and not commanding and off-putting tone that bristles with scorn. Esther was able to play with the crown of the most dangerous man in Babylon, not because she felt entitled, neither because she felt the man was equal to her. No! Her feminine charms made him as meek as a lamb in her hands.

Use your charm to handle your man and not your sharp tongue. Use your sweetness, quick wit,love and unsolicited kisses to get what you want from your king instead of declaring your rights like a country looking for every opportunity to secede. I assure you, you will get a lot more done by being a lady instead of a nag.

Op... Be fooooooling ursef dia. Ask any married man , no one likes to be disrespected ...instead of wasting ur time talking to women alone ,why not talk to d "two people" involved in this union...if u say women need to know how to present their matters in a peaceful way ,do u honestly think men shudnt? It is advises like this that break marriages.. It takes humility as a man or woman to keep a marriage... If u as a man wants to keep winning and winning arguments all the time...oh yes u will win the argument but loose the friendship that should exist in your marriage..
Sometimes even as d man u have to let her opinions be... Instead of waiting for someone to massage ur ego and beg ...
And yea Men are natural born fighters ...

Let them go and fight Lions na...

3 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by MmmS(f): 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
5minsmadness:

Its interesting so many people liked this and no one could see the irony in the post.

Where did I mention sex in my post? Where did I mention lapdance? It shows the kind of mindset that the generality of you have. For your information a woman's powers of persuasion go beyond sex.

Let me reiterate the post for you and bring out the main points for you since u were probably too lazy to even read the write-up.

will you bribe your wife with gifts and surprises all your life just to get her to do something in the house?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by EdwardSnowden: 7:50am On Jul 05, 2016
Timbuktou:

You're just using cliches out of context. How will their marriage work if they cannot resolve conflict effectively? I'll tell you how. By employing effective strategies. Some people shout their way to a resolution, some using physical force, some sulk, silent treatment, etc. Stop painting relationships as a place where husband and wife are programmed robots whose thoughts will always be in tandem and when there is a disagreement all that's needed is a reset of the programme.

I would like you to show me where OP or other married men have prescribed subjugating the women in their lives in this thread. The message has been simple: use your femininity to your advantage. I wonder why females are resisting femininity. No wonder there's so much homo sexuality in the world today
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by 5minsmadness: 8:07am On Jul 05, 2016
MmmS:
will you bribe your wife with gifts and surprises all your life just to get her to do something in the house?

I give her gifts and surprises regardless of whether I want her to do something or not. I do it cos I like seeing her face light up in a smile and her eyes dance about in excitement. I'm even surprising her with a visit to filmhouse cinema today as it is a public holiday. I don't need to bribe her to do anything, as long as I take care of my responsibilities as a man, my woman naturally does as I ask. And God willing, I will continue to surprise her and give her gifts to the end of our days not because I want to bribe but for a purely selfish reason - I love the way it makes her glow.

Now what has that got to do with the topic?

2 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by crackhaus: 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
5minsmadness:

Hahhhaha bro cheesy

I mistakenly bumped into a very notorious one once at my office. Was shocked to hear her refer to her husband as "daddy" grin cheesy grin cheesy Of course she didnt know I was 5minsmadnes and I had a hard time keeping my chuckles to myself as she browsed Nairaland. Mentioned it it men's room once and was quickly cautioned by the mod and the post hidden.

Why be so humble offline then come online to spew venom like a snake? Why does it titilate them so much?

Abeg mod I no mention name o, biko!
At least the one you saw has a husband she calls daddy...some of them are married but living single, some don marry divorce then marry again...some married, but not really 'happily'. grin

Abeg mod me sef no mention name o..lol gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by crackhaus: 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
Mindfulness:

I should have written a lose one before people end up having a hormones controlled frenzy. grin

And I was wondering why they didn't treat me in a harsher way for speaking out on such delicate issues.
. grin
Lol... how round and how big is it? gringrin
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by evergreen200088(m): 11:49am On Jul 06, 2016
Hello am Emmy by name, Any woman who need a guy for sex should call my number 08139602946 one things I know about myself I will Bleep you hard Till you are satisfy..My dick is 6'1 hope to hear from those ladies who love sex so much... Have a wonderful time... Less I forget I base in lagos..around satelite, festac area.
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by BloodyCrook: 10:19am On Jul 07, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Where and when did I mention anything about opinion or advise? I was only debunking her ignorant and faux pax claim that the OP has no right to talk on marital issues because he is single. Besides, what makes you think the OP was giving an advise and not merely airing his opinions.

Because you do copy and paste, you will so soon forget your post. You worthless sufferer of retrograde Amnesia!!!

Ishiløve says people who aren't married aren't really qualified to offer advice on marriage!!

You dunderheaded waste-pipe, seeking to prove her wrong said this: "Have you ever been to Sambisa forest before? I'm as sure as eggs is eggs that you haven't. But that doesn't deter you from getting a word in edgewise when matters bordering on terrorism are being discussed, does it?"

Were you really stating a civilian would proffer advice on a military matter to professional soldiers who are trained for combat or you were saying a civilian can air his opinion or views? Because Ishiløve was talking about advice. But you are helplessly confused with uncorrelated analysis.

This discuss has stuffed your brains with mental workload too burdensome for your weak cognitive structure. You're confused as a dazed boxer!!!

darkenedrebel:

It's only google-smart people with superficial knowledge that never fail to remind others that they have superficial knowledge. It's called insecurity and paranoia.

Your opener, proclaiming a civilian should proffer advice on military matters when someone was talking about the quality of advice non-married people can give to married people leaves you looking like an empty clown with 5 minutes worth of Google knowledge!!! Shame on you.
darkenedrebel:

Going by your logic it is impossible for a civilian to offer advise on how to squelch the insurgency simply because he hasn't experienced it first-hand? You lack intelligence.

The military is a professional discipline!!! Boko haram insurgency is a 21st century terrorist insurgency cell network. It's not just a military matter, it boarders on high level military intelligence, planning containment, infiltration, Short distance accurate level combat where conventional warfare has been proven ineffective. Saying a civilian, a lawyer, or doctor, or a political scientist or engineer or like yourself, a student should proffer advice on this matter makes you the breathing exemplification of a buffoon and an ignoramus of unparalleled capacity.

You're a first class ïmbecile suffering from an overdose of Google medication. Fool of quackery. Internet nuisance!!! Blasted retrograde!!!

darkenedrebel:

And what do you mean by imaginative thesis? People grew up among family members, they witnessed the relationship between their father and mother and also between parents of other children in the locale they reside. They read books. They see things. So it is not imaginative but something that has been experienced.

You keep broadening the gap so that you can fit in. Going by your logic, everyone can proffer advice on marriage!! Because every one has a family and has relations who married. But churches are setting up pre-marriage classes for couples before marriage. No wonder you said in Quora , 15 year olds are giving advice on adult issues!!! LWKMD!!! Befuddled schmuck!!!
darkenedrebel:

What you need to learn is how to comprehend sentences and how to refrain from quoting people when you have nothing sensible to say.

Goodbye.

[/quote] Logic and you have never seen eye to eye. You broke a simple post into 4 segment because, as always, your insecurities and shallow knowledge bank always spur you to fight and fight where there's no fight. You will always seek to leverage your real life failures on the internet.

Olodo wacko!!! Petty thief!!!
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Kimoni: 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2016
5minsmadness:

I can't stand seeing a woman cry. It breaks me to pieces.
All my muscle, biceps, triceps, pectoralis and deltoid, all melt like butter when in the presence of a weeping woman.

Call it manipulation if you like but I'll do anything to make a lady stop crying. You can imagine how many battles I have lost due to this weakness.

But come at me with your mouth, rudeness, manliness and nagging, and I will flex those muscles and my mind for war.

Lolzzzzz
After one year of marriage, will your wife have any more tears left in her? Not after using one bucket per day to have her request granted.
Ezioku!
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Kimoni: 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
crackhaus:

At least the one you saw has a husband she calls daddy...some of them are married but living single, some don marry divorce then marry again...some married, but not really 'happily'. grin

Abeg mod me sef no mention name o..lol gringrin

hahaha na you sabi all the classification wey dey this world. Oga, mind your business
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by 5minsmadness: 12:42am On Jul 11, 2016
Kimoni:

Lolzzzzz
After one year of marriage, will your wife have any more tears left in her? Not after using one bucket per day to have her request granted.
Ezioku!
Exxageration!
I'm not saying a woman should cry all the time to get what she wants, na wa o. Why do you ladies like to understand things out of context?

Be nice, be gentle, be kind, be polite, be female, be feminine, be graceful, use tact, use wisdom, use finesse, eschew badmouthing, violence, nagging and bitterness. That's all am saying.
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by DAMMYORES: 12:43am On Nov 27, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
What!, you are being submissive to a man, you are weak. You are supposed to be independent, and stand up to oppression against the opposite sex , and Resist decimation of your self esteem which this submission to a "man" has brought upon you. Stop being submissive and start being a string independent woman, who can hold her ground.
I will forever be submissive to my husband because I can't the rule the fact that he is the head and he will always be. Mind you, I am an independent lady and not a liability. I so much love and respect my CULTURE. Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:09am On Nov 27, 2016
DAMMYORES:

I will forever be submissive to my husband because I can't the rule the fact that he is the head and he will always be. Mind you, I am an independent lady and not a liability. I so much love and respect my CULTURE. Cheers!!!
This Na old post Na grin, and I was being a bit sarcastic
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Doctorfitz: 11:23am On Nov 27, 2016
Ishilove:
Single folks giving marital advice. It reminds me of Catholic reverend fathers and sisters handling marriage counselling.

Opinions are like ass holes. Everyone's got them.

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by mrblessed(m): 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
5minsmadness:

All this for me?

You are obviously jobless and lonely grin
This is a poor defence mechanism. It reveals an ugly part of you that is averse to divergent views. So you want every lady to nod in agreement to your opinion. That is awful. Why not stay on the issue?
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by 5minsmadness: 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
mrblessed:
This is a poor defence mechanism. It reveals an ugly part of you that is averse to divergent views. So you want every lady to nod in agreement to your opinion. That is awful. Why not stay on the issue?

This is an old thread. I could hardly remember what it was about, had to go back and read to refresh my memory.
I'm not even sure i'n doing the right thing replying u now as i'm quite tired and about to go to sleep i.e not in the mood for back and forth banter.
Having said that, consider that you may have entered into a situation in the middle, not knowing how it started noe knowing how it will end.
I'm open for any discourse as long as it doesnt involve vitriol, sarcasm or belligerence. If i sense it will descend to that, I do my best to shut it down early.

Zzzz

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion / Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa / Abuja Beggar, Translator Receive N2m Cash Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.