Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! (34239 Views)

Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
Timbuktou:

Shut up and stop lying. I'm a security man. grin grin

At the white house? Then wait, dinner will be served very soon. wink

2 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mindfulness:

At the white house? Then wait, dinner will be served very soon. wink

Olodo. I'm going to Nkechis house. I'm sure she can conjure edible catering.

1 Like

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by krak101(m): 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
Nikita1:
Yea, that's the spirit. I'm not gonna fight husby, in fact I promise him the happiest home in this world.

But when the need arises for me to fight, i'm not going to nag, shout or scream.
Women have TWO powerful things to win anything. Only the wise I know it and I'm gonna use that to fight him smiley wink cheesy
grin sister please share so we can checkmate wifey before she unrolls her game plan

1 Like

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
Timbuktou:

Olodo. I'm going to Nkechis house. I'm sure she can conjure edible catering.

If you think that her food is better than that of the First Lady of the US of A, then so be it. grin
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by CXLVII: 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
If all of the above does not work, then you have no option than to start using Juju on him
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by franklinchommy: 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
smiley Good one!!

1 Like

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mindfulness:

If you think that her food is better than that of the First Lady of the US of A, then so be it. grin

I'm sure it will taste better with less argument accompanying it. Bye.
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
Timbuktou:

I'm sure it will taste better with less argument accompanying it. Bye.

You mean with no intellectual stimulation. grin

3 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by brenuzzy(f): 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
You have said it all bro. A wise wife can easily get what she wants as u narrated without involving power tussle with her man

4 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by cindybaby22(f): 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
Fkforyou:

If you were my girlfriend, I would be turned off. True, at first I might melt and want to please you but after the third time I would shut you off completely.

Trust me, crying to get what you want might seem like a nice idea on the internet but in reality it's a total turn off. NOBODY ADMIRES OR RESPECT THE WEAK.

If I don't respect and admire you, there is no way in hell am going to love you. There is a difference between being gentle natured and outright weakness....while one earns people's respect (to some extent) the other breeds disdain.

that is why we are different
the bold mainly apply to men, not women.

1 Like

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Feanah(f): 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
Nice one OP

1 Like

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mindfulness:

You mean with no intellectual stimulation. grin

Person wet get brain wet no get peace done dry mad. I have Nk for peace of my and you for intellectual stimulation. I know where to be when I want either. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Ngokafor(f): 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
Fkforyou:

If you were my girlfriend, I would be turned off. True, at first I might melt and want to please you but after the third time I would shut you off completely.

Trust me, crying to get what you want might seem like a nice idea on the internet but in reality it's a total turn off. NOBODY ADMIRES OR RESPECT THE WEAK.

If I don't respect and admire you, there is no way in hell am going to love you. There is a difference between being gentle natured and outright weakness....while one earns people's respect (to some extent) the other breeds disdain.

....Spot on dude..spot on.

5 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
5minsmadness:
Indeed it is the age of equality. We hear it everyday on this family section how a woman should stand up to her husband and refuse to be oppressed (even if there was no oppression intended in the first place). Such talks make it look like marriage is a battlefield and there is no peace between the sexes. Some people even begin to wonder why they should get married at all when marriage apparently looks so miserable.

Well, I am here to say that marriage is only miserable to you as a woman if you want it to be! Men are natural born fighters , you can't start fighting your man as well in his own house. No man worth his salt will take it. Men were built to dominate. If you start wanting to dominate him in his own house that he paid rent for or built, insisting that he washes the plates or washes the clothes or sweeps the house or take care of the kids while u sleep all in the name of equality, you will make him set up a wall against you. He may outrightly defy you or he may sulk and do what you have ordered but be sure he is bitter about it and wondering when you became the man of the house. Soon enough if he cannot be a man indoors, he will start to look for how he can be one outside.

Having said that, a woman is a human being as well and not a workhorse or slave. She needs help as well and men have an excessive amount of muscle to spare to help around the house , especially if you cannot afford a maid. So how do you as a woman seek help from your husband without sounding like a nagging frustrated loveless feminist?

Simple. Use the gift that God gave you. Use the things that attracted your man to marry you in the first place. Use your womanliness, your feminine charms and grace! Use sweet words garnished with love and not commanding and off-putting tone that bristles with scorn. Esther was able to play with the crown of the most dangerous man in Babylon, not because she felt entitled, neither because she felt the man was equal to her. No! Her feminine charms made him as meek as a lamb in her hands.

Use your charm to handle your man and not your sharp tongue. Use your sweetness, quick wit,love and unsolicited kisses to get what you want from your king instead of declaring your rights like a country looking for every opportunity to secede. I assure you, you will get a lot more done by being a lady instead of a nag.

Peace.

"Aya to ba gbo ti oko, igbadun lo wa fun
Eyi tio gbo to oko, agba bata so ri"

Alhadji Ayinla Omowura and Dr. Orlando Owoh.

1 Like

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by crackhaus: 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mindfulness:

I am female whether you consider me female or not. I have a vag.ina, boobies and a round azz.
Ooh la la.... gringrin

*Whew

1 Like

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by kiwos(m): 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
5TH SENSE HABITAT ...the body is your temple, keep it clean!

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Fkforyou(m): 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
cindybaby22:

that is why we are different
the bold mainly apply to men, not women.

On the contrary, it applies to everyone irrespective of gender, it's human nature....except if you are not observant to the happenings around you.

By the way, who made you the spokesperson for all women?

4 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by banmee(m): 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
5minsmadness:
Indeed it is the age of equality. We hear it everyday on this family section how a woman should stand up to her husband and refuse to be oppressed (even if there was no oppression intended in the first place). Such talks make it look like marriage is a battlefield and there is no peace between the sexes. Some people even begin to wonder why they should get married at all when marriage apparently looks so miserable.

Well, I am here to say that marriage is only miserable to you as a woman if you want it to be! Men are natural born fighters , you can't start fighting your man as well in his own house. No man worth his salt will take it. Men were built to dominate. If you start wanting to dominate him in his own house that he paid rent for or built, insisting that he washes the plates or washes the clothes or sweeps the house or take care of the kids while u sleep all in the name of equality, you will make him set up a wall against you. He may outrightly defy you or he may sulk and do what you have ordered but be sure he is bitter about it and wondering when you became the man of the house. Soon enough if he cannot be a man indoors, he will start to look for how he can be one outside.

Having said that, a woman is a human being as well and not a workhorse or slave. She needs help as well and men have an excessive amount of muscle to spare to help around the house , especially if you cannot afford a maid. So how do you as a woman seek help from your husband without sounding like a nagging frustrated loveless feminist?

Simple. Use the gift that God gave you. Use the things that attracted your man to marry you in the first place. Use your womanliness, your feminine charms and grace! Use sweet words garnished with love and not commanding and off-putting tone that bristles with scorn. Esther was able to play with the crown of the most dangerous man in Babylon, not because she felt entitled, neither because she felt the man was equal to her. No! Her feminine charms made him as meek as a lamb in her hands.

Use your charm to handle your man and not your sharp tongue. Use your sweetness, quick wit,love and unsolicited kisses to get what you want from your king instead of declaring your rights like a country looking for every opportunity to secede. I assure you, you will get a lot more done by being a lady instead of a nag.

Peace.

You people just like writing rubbish. Esther prevailed only because she was wise.

4 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Taiyescott(m): 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
una don hia @d ladiez.
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by AnonymX: 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
Ishilove:
Single folks giving marital advice. It reminds me of Catholic reverend fathers and sisters handling marriage counselling.

Opinions are like ass holes. Everyone's got them.

I love the way you talked about everything except the post. Very beautiful undecided

3 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by ifeomaekol(f): 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Oh, I know that.

But my post is also to let other young impressionable ladies out there know that there is more to a marriage / a real man than what Mr 5minutesmadness is painting it out to be.

Free thoughts, free speech, and free movement (independence) are here to stay, whether Mr 5minsmadness likes it or not. No one should be made to think being married entails living in a shoe box.
extactly! Its really frustrating when the whole blame is on the woman, the man is never wrong and even when everybody knows he's wrong they tell you he's a man-----puff!

4 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by troy20(m): 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
5minsmadness:

Lesson number 1: unsolicited reading.

If you don't like a post, DONT READ IT! Simply ignore and move on!
Nairaland is a public forum and I assure most women appreciated what I wrote up there. You particularly may not like it but that's your headache.

Lesson number 2: Don't jump to conclusions. That should actually be for you lot who feel all men are beer drinking pot-bellied TV couch potatoes who are looking for all and every opportunity to subdue you. STOP BEING PARANOID! Nobody has time for your asses! We are making money and being the men you love to look up to and marry in the future, we will be strong and powerful whether that makes you bitter or not and you will run after us and indirectly beg us to pay your brideprice cos that's what responsible men do and you love us for it!

OK, maybe I ranted the last part... cheesy
Buddy fist bump to you.I figured when you get them all "intectually" argumentative and in denial then you are messing up with some hormons somewhere and you know how helpless they often always are to them

1 Like

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by idesylvester(m): 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
Na waoo this matter strong ooo

So me wey neva marry hw I go come take get that kind powerful wife wey sabi everytin?

because my father told me that if u r lookin 4 a perfect wife u must b perfect 1st n if it's a good wife u must Polish urself 2 b gud 2...hmm

Me dey wait sha

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by MistadeRegal(m): 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
Pandorabox:
Very inspiring

PANDORABOX are you with the box? The last time I checked they said it's with Avatar.

Wives submit to your husband to avoid..... Some text missing....
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by crackhaus: 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
5minsmadness:

All this for me?

You are obviously jobless and lonely grin
I wish I could reveal all I know about these women that prance around here calling themselves 'married women'... they will all deactivate.

I'm too nice cheesycheesy

4 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by holluphemydavid(m): 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
Nikita1:
Yea, that's the spirit. I'm not gonna fight husby, in fact I promise him the happiest home in this world.

But when the need arises for me to fight, i'm not going to nag, shout or scream.
Women have TWO powerful things to win anything. Only the wise I know it and I'm gonna use that to fight him smiley wink cheesy

I will advice u not to starve him with Sex and food, d aftermath of it might shock u
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
Nikita1:
I love dem big cheesy nd God gave me 'medium' cry
If women are also fascinated with boobs then what happens to men? You can't really blame some men for lacking self control. grin
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by hallelluyah(m): 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
mira4u:
Very true. cheesy that's what I use to get anything I want from my hubby. I noticed if you use force men will never yield.

Women rule men and the world grin Q.E.D

Good of you Gal, na you really know wetin dey.
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by bezimo(m): 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
5minsmadness:

Peace.

How I wish our women can embrace this truth and walk in its reality.There would be less fightings with their partners and more win-win situations.

I heard one of my respected mentors say his beloved wife of over 32 years hardly challenges his position but rather flows along.Thats why according to him, there is nothing his wife wants in this world that he cannot give to her.

But our young women think that is an outdated way of life. They challenge their man, claim equality of rights, fight him, abuse him, disrespect him, yet they want their marriage to be blissfull and glorious. You cant sow thorns and reap pearls.

2 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Abodunrin07(m): 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
Very inspiring

1 Like

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by comeandmarry: 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
Oh please not again, another prosperous ho's giving advice, smh

Too many opos on Nairaland, real time,short time opo everywhere you go, from physical they've boosted their silly tactics to online opo tins. Go to instagram,Facebook,Twitter all naija version na opo tins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido / Family Tree We All Need To Understand / Brother & Sister Recreate Childhood Photos For Their Parents’ 30th Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.