Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! (34300 Views)

Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 04, 2016
Mindfulness:

What kind of psychology class?

You should avoid escalation, not conflict. Conflict is a natural outcome in human interaction of any kind. It's natural, necessary and can be very productive unlike escalation, which is destructive.

And I even agree with the OP that it should be resolved in a civil way that considers the common good but I do not subscribe to the notion that conflict is the same as a battle or fight even though it can end up in one.

Psychology of Human Behavior. Not everyone can handle conflict without escalation in some cases those who dont know how to resolve conflict escalate to abuse as a defense mechanism. Someone who intends to inflict body harm to prove a point is going to do it and sometimes all they need is someone weaker they know wont fight back out of love all i am saying is right there and then apologize and let go they are more important than who is right

Love grows so overtime you get to Know your Partners threshold and never cross it again

1 Like

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 2:37am On Jul 04, 2016
crazymommy:
And what happens when those laps get old and not beautiful anymore??what about if the wife had accident??does that mean the marriage is automatically dead on arrival??..I laugh when I see comments like this...I could remember tiwa savage talked about seduction in marriage and that it works like magic but why did her husband still had an edible catering since her so called showing beautiful laps works like magic as she claimed??you people think marriage is all about sex and love....there is more to marriage than just love and sex...

Hello, we're talking about better ways to ask for assistance from our spouses and not an everyday thing. Save the sermon okay, I'm not Tiwa Savage and my man isn't Tbillz.
Stick to whatever rocks your boat.

3 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 04, 2016
krak101:
grin sister please share so we can checkmate wifey before she unrolls her game plan
No tongue
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 04, 2016
holluphemydavid:

I will advice u not to starve him with Sex and food, d aftermath of it might shock u
It's not even about sex bro. Sex is not one of it. Keep guessing tongue
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 04, 2016
Ontarget:

If women are also fascinated with boobs then what happens to men? You can't really blame some men for lacking self control. grin
lol. Bro Amebo. tongue
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 04, 2016
DeRay98:

I know the 2 weapons women have been using for ages; one is food especially if the man hubby can't cook and if he is broke. The other one is turning the children against him...but our forefathers had solutions for these.
I said 'only the wise knows this'. Some ladies don't even know this. It's not food, sex or turning d children against him. Keep guessing tongue

1 Like

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 04, 2016
titane:
toasting tour fellow girl?
*tour* bawo. I'm not toasting, i'm admiring nd what's wrong with that undecided
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by mira4u: 7:47am On Jul 04, 2016
cindybaby22:

lol cheesy
true... crying is even more powerful than force for a woman

Crying? It doesn't work on all men. If it works on a particular man, I can assure you, with time he will become used to it and will no longer yield. Babe save those tears and use them only when it is very necessary. If you always cry, i bet you, he will take if for granted, even when you are crying cos of something very serious like hurt, etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by mira4u: 7:56am On Jul 04, 2016
CXLVII:
If all of the above does not work, then you have no option than to start using Juju on him

Lol
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by krak101(m): 7:59am On Jul 04, 2016
Nikita1:
No tongue
Help a fellow NL. grin
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Droyal(f): 8:07am On Jul 04, 2016
Olabestonic001:

I'm very afraid you're wrong .
The op prescribed a working formula for wives and not ALL FEMALES. Yes, not all FEMALES are gonna end up as wives! That's the error we are all making here. The fact you have all the things you were indexing as females does not make you a wife dear. My greatest issues are with guys that also think having genitals assumes them as husbands. It takes a husband to find a wife and guys will definitely find rebels babes with vagina and the likes.
We need GOD to be Husbands and Wives. Just because someone is sexually active does not qualify them to be husbands or wives. If you can't LEAD a woman, don't marry as you'll soon Divorce and if you can't SUBMIT YOUR WILL TO THAT MAN (when you are both dead sure about your views) don't marry too. Husbands and wives are roles and responsibilities which crossing into the other's lane and trying to "drag" it with him/her will always spell doom. Marriage is a choice. Many men and women still think their folly will work in marital life, I weep for them. They are recipé for disaster. I'd always tell all men; If you can't love her unconditionally, don't marry that lady (love here encompasses respect, adore, cherish, honor, lavish on etc). I also tell ladies; When you're near your home, forget your accolades and achievement, if you can't submit your will to him, don't marry him( submit here does not insinuate folly but regards. It encompasses respect, adore, cherish, defer to, etc). These liberal styles are for liberals and must never be brought to GOD'S institution of marriage. Granted, it might work or not but its a probability. The former of roles and responsibilities (if strictly adhered to) will always work!
And for those men who thought marriage is a blanket to women servitude and men lording it over her, they must really have been deceived by the devil himself! A responsible husband is the joy of his wife. Responsibility will always ensure you never want your wife to suffer. She's your better-half, help her out in the kitchen, with the kids, with house chores and even in her business. Everything she has is yours and yours is hers.
If we all know that marital vow swallows individuality, the man will strife to make his wife happy and glad always while the woman will strife to also make the man "Head" always.

May the Good LORD save us all from men who are sons of Belial and ladies who are Rebellious.

Amen

I just had to quote your post
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 04, 2016
krak101:
Help a fellow NL. grin
it's ladies secret undecided
I can't tell u tongue
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by krak101(m): 8:17am On Jul 04, 2016
Nikita1:
it's ladies secret undecided
I can't tell u tongue
There's no such thing as secret under the heavens. Lemme ask my bestie... She should know since. I'll get back to you cool
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 04, 2016
krak101:
There's no such thing as secret under the heavens. Lemme ask my bestie... She should know since. I'll get back to you cool
That's ur assignment tongue.
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by holluphemydavid(m): 8:27am On Jul 04, 2016
Nikita1:
It's not even about sex bro. Sex is not one of it. Keep guessing tongue
Lol, pls share with me and let's me av an idea incase if my girl wnt to use Dat on me # smile
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 04, 2016
holluphemydavid:

Lol, pls share with me and let's me av an idea incase if my girl wnt to use Dat on me # smile
No embarassed
It's ladies secret tongue

1 Like

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by DrSexMata(m): 8:39am On Jul 04, 2016
aureen:
Ladies my advice to you is to take marital advice from a person that is speaking under the influence of the HOLY SPIRIT never agree to become a scapegoat in the hands of an imperfect person.

A word is enough for the wise.

If there is conflict between husband and wife, instead of assuming that the wife is the cause of the problem, why engaged in false accusation which is a SIN AGAINST GOD, I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO ASK THE HOLY SPIRIT TO TELL YOU WHAT THE PROBLEM IS AND HE WILL SURELY REVEAL IT TO YOU EXCEPT YOU ARE UNABLE TO HEAR HIM BECAUSE OF YOUR SIN THEN YOU SHOULD ASK FOR FORGIVENESS OF SINS YOU THINK ARE MINOR FOR ALL SINS ARE EQUAL BEFORE GOD.

Please, religion and marriage should be treated differently, and there should be respect for people's choice of a religion.

For your info, 75% of nigerian couples who call for counseling, or who have got issues in their marriages are christians.

And if it were based on sins, then no marriage or union would pass the test, because everyone sins, sir/ma.
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by titane: 8:39am On Jul 04, 2016
Nikita1:
my microscope is on you.
Nikita1:
my microscope is on you.
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by DrSexMata(m): 8:41am On Jul 04, 2016
LaDivva:

Hello, we're talking about better ways to ask for assistance from our spouses and not an everyday thing. Save the sermon okay, I'm not Tiwa Savage and my man isn't Tbillz.

You are right laDivaa, Whatever rocks your boat, at the end of the day There is no perfect/general solution when it comes to marital/relationship issues.
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 04, 2016
titane:
my microscope is on you. my microscope is on you.

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by 5minsmadness: 10:09am On Jul 04, 2016
MmmS:

When you want him to feed his child while you cook for him, you have to go seduce him first!.

When you want him to pick up his clothes that he dumps anywhere in the bedroom. You have to give lap dance first.

When you want him to wash some dishes while you cook and prepare for your guests coming over, you have to take your clothes off for it first.

When you want him to help the children with putting their clothes on for school while you prepare food for every one, you have to give him MouthAction first.

So what happens when she grows too old and wrinkled to bribe with sexual appeal? I assumed a responsible person helps where he sees the need to without being asked. Please help me understand

Would you be willing to bribe your wife with gifts and surprises all your life just to get her to do something in your home?

Its interesting so many people liked this and no one could see the irony in the post.

Where did I mention sex in my post? Where did I mention lapdance? It shows the kind of mindset that the generality of you have. For your information a woman's powers of persuasion go beyond sex.

Let me reiterate the post for you and bring out the main points for you since u were probably too lazy to even read the write-up.

Simple. Use the gift that God gave you. Use the things that attracted your man to marry you in the first place. Use your womanliness, your feminine charms and grace! Use sweet words garnished with love and not commanding and off-putting tone that bristles with scorn. Esther was able to play with the crown of the most dangerous man in Babylon, not because she felt entitled, neither because she felt the man was equal to her. No! Her feminine charms made him as meek as a lamb in her hands.

Use your charm to handle your man and not your sharp tongue. Use your sweetness, quick wit,love and unsolicited kisses
to get what you want from your king instead of declaring your rights like a country looking for every opportunity to secede. I assure you, you will get a lot more done by being a lady instead of a nag.

Peace.
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 04, 2016
5minsmadness:

Its interesting so many people liked this and no one could see the irony in the post.

Where did I mention sex in my post? Where did I mention lapdance? It shows the kind of mindset that the generality of you have. For your information a woman's powers of persuasion go beyond sex.

Let me reiterate the post for you and bring out the main points for you since u were probably too lazy to even read the write-up.

I hail you bros. Your patience is impressive. I don't have such endurance addressing willful ediots.
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by bukatyne(f): 10:38am On Jul 04, 2016
Timbuktou:

You're just using cliches out of context. How will their marriage work if they cannot resolve conflict effectively? I'll tell you how. By employing effective strategies. Some people shout their way to a resolution, some using physical force, some sulk, silent treatment, etc. Stop painting relationships as a place where husband and wife are programmed robots whose thoughts will always be in tandem and when there is a disagreement all that's needed is a reset of the programme.

I would like you to show me where OP or other married men have prescribed subjugating the women in their lives in this thread. The message has been simple: use your femininity to your advantage. I wonder why females are resisting femininity. No wonder there's so much homo sexuality in the world today

@Bold:

sub·ju·gate

/ˈsəbjəˌɡāt/

verb

verb: subjugate; 3rd person present: subjugates; past tense: subjugated; past participle: subjugated; gerund or present participle: subjugating

bring under domination or control, especially by conquest.
"the invaders had soon subjugated most of the native population"

synonyms: conquer, vanquish, defeat, crush, quash, bring someone to their knees, enslave, subdue, suppress
"the Normans had subjugated most of Ireland's Gaelic population"

antonyms: liberate

•make someone or something subordinate to.
"the new ruler firmly subjugated the Church to the state"
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by habsydiamond(m): 10:40am On Jul 04, 2016
Weldone on this.. Our next minister for women affairs.... Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by crazymommy(f): 10:45am On Jul 04, 2016
LaDivva:

funny...
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by bukatyne(f): 10:48am On Jul 04, 2016
idesylvester:
Na waoo this matter strong ooo

So me wey neva marry hw I go come take get that kind powerful wife wey sabi everytin?

because my father told me that if u r lookin 4 a perfect wife u must b perfect 1st n if it's a good wife u must Polish urself 2 b gud 2...hmm

Me dey wait sha

Your father is a very wise man.

6 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by bukatyne(f): 10:57am On Jul 04, 2016
5minsmadness:
Indeed it is the age of equality. We hear it everyday on this family section how a woman should stand up to her husband and refuse to be oppressed (even if there was no oppression intended in the first place). Such talks make it look like marriage is a battlefield and there is no peace between the sexes. Some people even begin to wonder why they should get married at all when marriage apparently looks so miserable.

Well, I am here to say that marriage is only miserable to you as a woman if you want it to be! Men are natural born fighters , you can't start fighting your man as well in his own house. No man worth his salt will take it. Men were built to dominate. If you start wanting to dominate him in his own house that he paid rent for or built, insisting that he washes the plates or washes the clothes or sweeps the house or take care of the kids while u sleep all in the name of equality, you will make him set up a wall against you. He may outrightly defy you or he may sulk and do what you have ordered but be sure he is bitter about it and wondering when you became the man of the house. Soon enough if he cannot be a man indoors, he will start to look for how he can be one outside.

Having said that, a woman is a human being as well and not a workhorse or slave. She needs help as well and men have an excessive amount of muscle to spare to help around the house , especially if you cannot afford a maid. So how do you as a woman seek help from your husband without sounding like a nagging frustrated loveless feminist?

Simple. Use the gift that God gave you. Use the things that attracted your man to marry you in the first place. Use your womanliness, your feminine charms and grace! Use sweet words garnished with love and not commanding and off-putting tone that bristles with scorn. Esther was able to play with the crown of the most dangerous man in Babylon, not because she felt entitled, neither because she felt the man was equal to her. No! Her feminine charms made him as meek as a lamb in her hands.

Use your charm to handle your man and not your sharp tongue. Use your sweetness, quick wit,love and unsolicited kisses to get what you want from your king instead of declaring your rights like a country looking for every opportunity to secede. I assure you, you will get a lot more done by being a lady instead of a nag.

Peace.

@OP:

Everyone (wife, husband, children, parents, bosses, subordinates etc.) will get a lot more done by being human instead of a nag.

2 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 04, 2016
bukatyne:

@Bold:

sub·ju·gate

/ˈsəbjəˌɡāt/

verb

verb: subjugate; 3rd person present: subjugates; past tense: subjugated; past participle: subjugated; gerund or present participle: subjugating

bring under domination or control, especially by conquest.
"the invaders had soon subjugated most of the native population"

synonyms: conquer, vanquish, defeat, crush, quash, bring someone to their knees, enslave, subdue, suppress
"the Normans had subjugated most of Ireland's Gaelic population"

antonyms: liberate

•make someone or something subordinate to.
"the new ruler firmly subjugated the Church to the state"

So, are you under subjugation by your boss in the office?
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 04, 2016
BloodyCrook:

She said advice and you're talking opinion cry

Where and when did I mention anything about opinion or advise? I was only debunking her ignorant and faux pax claim that the OP has no right to talk on marital issues because he is single. Besides, what makes you think the OP was giving an advise and not merely airing his opinions.

The internet is where people with superficial knowledge brandish shallow advice from Google.

It's only google-smart people with superficial knowledge that never fail to remind others that they have superficial knowledge. It's called insecurity and paranoia.

A non-soldier can air his opinion about sambisa, but a foot soldier who had seen combat will give advice and vivid experience about sambisa. He would tell from experience and happenings, not imaginative thesis

Going by your logic it is impossible for a civilian to offer advise on how to squelch the insurgency simply because he hasn't experienced it first-hand? You lack intelligence.

And what do you mean by imaginative thesis? People grew up among family members, they witnessed the relationship between their father and mother and also between parents of other children in the locale they reside. They read books. They see things. So it is not imaginative but something that has been experienced.

Learn the difference.

What you need to learn is how to comprehend sentences and how to refrain from quoting people when you have nothing sensible to say.

Goodbye.
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by affigurl5(f): 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
Interesting. i do this and it works for me. pet him and make him feel like a baby, tell him u love him with a kiss every morning u wake up, be considerate, when you want smthing; ask like a little child, mk him laugh, make him your best friend, your brother and a lover, tell him everything... i bet you; he'll want to spend every minute of his time with you. wink wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by bukatyne(f): 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
Timbuktou:

So, are you under subjugation by your boss in the office?

I am not married to my boss so I do not see the correlation besides, my boss has learnt that nagging/'shouting' doesn't work as well as discussing/instructing with respect.

Infact, nagging/bossing about has never worked with me so I find the OP very strange. I would assume that he would be preaching respect and civility to everyone.

But what do I know? We are referring to 'Nigerian' relationships here.
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Sylvester70(m): 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
Onyezaza:
Hahaha you are not serious
i tire no be small but some ladies needs to be showed their place,due i condem the act but sometimes ur hand cant resist the cheek of a lady when she misshaves.
i hope u are not like that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Will Die, If I Give My Wife Money" - Man Tells Lagos Court / My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job / Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.