Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,600 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People (15069 Views)

What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by passionate88: 7:01am On Jul 04, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

the mum demanded for 100k as bride price... i felt for the groom sha
That's what I detest about Imo state
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by 49cents(m): 7:04am On Jul 04, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
i have 2 admit, the traditional marriage i attended yesterday at ehime- mbano has got 2 be the worst trad ever

imo state pple dnt just know how to entertain, we literally had 2 beg for can water... food is not even involved, i had to travel a long distance 2 attend dt wedding and i was treated like trash.. literally

on may way back 2 my base,there was no straight bus to my destination, had to enter like 6 diff cars to get home...i vowed not to sleep in imo cos my dad always warned me abt imo state pple and how terrible they act#no offense#...... am close to the bride buh i felt like someone that came uninvited... my main vex was juz the funds i wasted attending the wedding..the mum demanded 4 a huge amt of money as bride price, i was so disappointed
imo state, una fall hand sha... the first impression was terrible.. vowed not to go to imo state again....
imo state indigenes come and defend yaselves....

Do you remember where in Ehime Mbano?
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 04, 2016
49cents:

Do you remember where in Ehime Mbano?
yes.y??
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Obie234: 7:06am On Jul 04, 2016
2sexycom:
dude, when someone says something that annoy you, OUT of RESPECT and as a well cultured lad, leave parents out of it, no matter how provoked you are.

What you just wrote angered me cos you have no idea what parents go through in life their kids, give them the honour they deserve. I can have you stab me with a knife but nver insult a parent in my presence. It's same way I won't stand aside and watch some insult your mother. They deserve that honour and sacred respect.

My apologies, thanks for pointing it out politely... Already edited

2 Likes

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 04, 2016
Obie234:

on a normal day u dnt ve common sense,dts y go around insulting pples parents.. kwontinu
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by 2sexycom(m): 7:09am On Jul 04, 2016
Obie234:

Good one.
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 04, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

yes.y??
so why dont you reply me is that playacting ladies do there it is unnecessary i tell you.
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by 49cents(m): 7:12am On Jul 04, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

yes.y??

Just curious, to know the particular clan where this happened?
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by NemzySeries(m): 7:13am On Jul 04, 2016
dauntless15:
must everything be about bigotry? How many igbo party have you been to to know all thier behavior in parties and future parties grow up joor
I knew u wunt sleep ωєℓℓ ova dis issue but lemme clear u properly, 1st of all I'm Tiv but i'll tell u dat as far naija Is concerned celebration, partying & enjoyment na yoruba get am weda u like it or not infact na dem get genuine long lasting & self generating continuous money......i still stand to tell u dat on dis mata u & i kw d op is ryt weda wit research or not........try relating dis issue wit ur fwends u'll see wat I'm talking abt & not dis 1 U're aimlessly carrying dis mata on ur head like gala & pure water

5 Likes

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 04, 2016
49cents:

Just curious, to know the particular clan where this happened?
ok...sorry but am nt disclosing that online
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by 49cents(m): 7:16am On Jul 04, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

ok...sorry but am nt disclosing that online

I am from ihitte - uboma, Ehime Mbano is very close!

No issues!

Takia
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 04, 2016
49cents:

I am from ihitte - uboma, Ehime Mbano is very close!

No issues!
Takia
sure...do ve a nice week
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by prodiG(m): 7:19am On Jul 04, 2016
obitee69:
Na today IMO people don dey Bleep up? High bride price, lazy men, runs girls, greedy parents. Why demand a whole lot for bride price? I'm from Anambra. My dad took 5k from my sisters husband's people. He even assisted. Omo can't marry an IMO girl seems most of dem are money minded and clueless
You are so on point. Marrying from IMO state is a no no for me

2 Likes

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Obie234: 7:28am On Jul 04, 2016
prodiG:
You are so on point. Marrying from IMO state is a no no for me

Bravo, Good decision... kindly stick with your good, innocent, virgin, unruns'd, well mannered, immaterialistic, rich Anambra girls(like the Op) we are better off without you.

1 Like

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by ichomi(m): 7:32am On Jul 04, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
i have 2 admit, the traditional marriage i attended yesterday at ehime- mbano has got 2 be the worst trad ever

imo state pple dnt just know how to entertain, we literally had 2 beg for can water... food is not even involved, i had to travel a long distance 2 attend dt wedding and i was treated like trash.. literally

on may way back 2 my base,there was no straight bus to my destination, had to enter like 6 diff cars to get home...i vowed not to sleep in imo cos my dad always warned me abt imo state pple and how terrible they act#no offense#...... am close to the bride buh i felt like someone that came uninvited... my main vex was juz the funds i wasted attending the wedding..the mum demanded 4 a huge amt of money as bride price, i was so disappointed
imo state, una fall hand sha... the first impression was terrible.. vowed not to go to imo state again....
imo state indigenes come and defend yaselves....

babe u harsh oooo....
You went to only ehime-mbano and concluded that imolites dont kw how to entertain..... Hmmmm

and you sworn not to be in imo again because of one of ur experience at on location out of many other places in imo state.... Dats bad. U dont judge and conclude with just dat.....

Try others b4 u conclude next time..... Her mum requested for huge amount doesnt make other mum's guilty of same..... Things aint done dat way.
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by dauntless15(m): 7:33am On Jul 04, 2016
NemzySeries:

I knew u wunt sleep ωєℓℓ ova dis issue but lemme clear u properly, 1st of all I'm Tiv but i'll tell u dat as far naija Is concerned celebration, partying & enjoyment na yoruba get weda u like it or not infact na dem get genuine long lasting & self generating continuous money......i still stand to tell u dat on dis mata u & i kw d op is ryt weda wit research or not........try relating dis issue wit ur fwends u'll see wat I'm talking abt & not dis 1 U're aimlessly carrying dis mata on ur head like gala & pure water
ehn tiv people like food alot too and can eat anything meat they like meat wella, maybe thats why you carry yoruba for head like gala and purewater mind you am not igbo or yoruba so i dont need your psychoanalysis just shove it in your tyavnande doshima ass
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 04, 2016
ichomi:

babe u harsh oooo....
You went to only ehime-mbano and concluded that imolites dont kw how to entertain..... Hmmmm

and you sworn not to be in imo again because of one of ur experience at on location out of many other places in imo state.... Dats bad. U dont judge and conclude with just dat.....

Try others b4 u conclude next time..... Her mum requested for huge amount doesnt make other mum's guilty of same..... Things aint done dat way.
no vex my brother... typed that wit vexation
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by prodiG(m): 7:35am On Jul 04, 2016
Obie234:

Bravo, Good decision... kindly stick with your good, innocent, virgin, unruns'd, well mannered, immaterialistic, rich Anambra girls we are better off without you.
Lol.You gotta admit this isn't the first time we are hearing unsavory tales about imo ppl.I don't want to die b4 my time because of greedy,money grasping folks

1 Like

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by dauntless15(m): 7:37am On Jul 04, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Hahaha @ bolded...
But this babe self, u go 1 wedding ceremony for Imo State, u no pack meat, cake nd drinks for handbag now suddenly all IMO people are stingy undecided
U nd generalization be like rice nd stew cheesy
imagine o, the thing pain am, am not from imo but i Can discern from the way she looks with the way she's bitchin,g that her source of vexation is the things she expected to pack in her handbag aint forthcoming shes coming here to chop me

1 Like

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 04, 2016
prodiG:
Lol.You gotta admit this isn't the first time we are hearing unsavory tales about imo ppl.I don't want to die b4 my time because of greedy,money grasping folks
d gal wey marry na serious runs gal,she kom invite all her man frnds ,dey kom dey spray her moni,, i kom dey pity her husband

2 Likes

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by ichomi(m): 7:42am On Jul 04, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

no vex my brother... typed that wit vexation

ok ma'am i no go vex again..... No vex for the ill-treatment. Some people act like there is no God but that doesnt mean we generalise their deeds to affect other good ones.

My cousin went to ngwa to marry last yr dec..... The mother of the gal demand 500k b4 they start talking about anything. (becuz she see money) my cousin on his own side, since the money is there agreed but my people said NO, they finally gave her 100k.

At the end of all..... The marriage never worked. It ended there and then after much wasting of money. But u cant use becuz of that act and generalise 'Ngwa's' No its wrong.

God help us all......

1 Like

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by ichomi(m): 7:44am On Jul 04, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

d gal wey marry na serious runs gal,she kom invite all her man frnds ,dey kom dey spray her moni,, i kom dey pity her husband

dats bad..... And na so the fvcking go continue..... Most of them will surely come back calling for more bleeps. Chai that hubby don suffer expecially if him no soji..... Sorry for him in advance

1 Like

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by IkpuMmadu: 7:44am On Jul 04, 2016
dauntless15:
ehn tiv people like food alot too and can eat anything meat they like meat wella, maybe thats why you carry yoruba for head like gala and purewater mind you am not igbo or yoruba so i dont need your psychoanalysis just shove it in your tyavnande doshima ass

I have been reading how people especially Yoruba keep saying party this and that ...we admit that Yoruba are good in frivolities and living a frivolous and prodigal life. We Igbo do not do that
We analyse things economically and technically including parties and before we embark on such we either monetise it or check the derivable

Yoruba can stay in a room apartment and have a party killing cows and blocking the street....with borrowed money . That is Yoruba for you...they tag it sophistication but I just tag it stupidity

I enjoy their stupidity that they call party so why should igbo do that

When a Yoruba boy or girl grudgingly learn a trade ..which most if then don't like doing anyway ..instead of using whatever pittance they raise to buy tools and rent a space ...they will use the money for freedom party and at the end of the day ...they will loaf around

In terms of flamboyance and frivolities in party ...I give it to Yoruba a d that's not debatable

Simple

2 Likes

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by sinaj(f): 7:49am On Jul 04, 2016
Natotogokillme:

Please don't insult the innocent girl in the dp. The Op is a guy using a female dp.
I tot as much.

Troll evriwhere
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Kanyekels(m): 7:51am On Jul 04, 2016
kamel4real2015:
thanks for that you are cool ladies too people opinion can be different you know, would like to chat with you outside nairaland to no eachother better.

Ass licker spotted.
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Dexema(m): 7:56am On Jul 04, 2016
sinaj:
you went to ur frnd's wedding, event didn't turn out very well nd u think its wise to put it online?

I pity the bride dat calls u Friend.

Rubbish!

did she mention the brides name? Or did she post pictures? A thousand and one wedding ceremonies may have taken place in that location. By the way, who cares? Did they teach you to starve guests after inviting them from their comfort zones to come and "celebrate" with you? Even Jesus came up with a miracle when shortage of wine wan spoil show.

1 Like

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 04, 2016
Dexema:
did she mention the brides name? Or did she post pictures? A thousand and one wedding ceremonies may have taken place in that location. By the way, who cares? Did they teach you to starve guests after inviting them from their comfort zones to come and "celebrate" with you? Even Jesus came up with a miracle when shortage of wine wan spoil show.
my brother God will bless u for making use of ur brain unlike that o.p

1 Like

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by AngelAhnie(f): 8:02am On Jul 04, 2016
sinaj:
shit happens.

D bride is ur frnd, nd whatever u doing is for her.

In ceremonies, the priority is ur guest. Evn if ur family members or frnds dnt eat or nothing gets to them, at least ur guest should be satisfied first.

Ur frnds nd family will undastnd nd cover up for u.

Av bin in ceremonies where I had to sacrifice my own souvenir for other guest.

What are frnds for?
You are rightgrin I can relate to giving out your souvenir to someone.
I get you now.
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Dexema(m): 8:04am On Jul 04, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

my brother God will bless u for making use of ur brain unlike that o.p
guess you went all the way from enugu. Poor u...it's a lil funny btw
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 04, 2016
Dexema:
guess you went all the way from enugu. Poor u...it's a lil funny btw
my dear feel free to lauff cos its verwi funny... i left my hauz by 6am juzt to meet up n help out..stayed there till 6pm and got home by 10pm... i just thank god for journey mercies cos the journey was risky
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by ontruth(m): 8:08am On Jul 04, 2016
How far Is Anambra to Imo State?Nawa ooo the way you were saying far distance,I thought you came from Sambisa Forest to Imo.
You just came here to belittle your fellow Ibo lady and went as long as mentioning the state,which might lead to Imo vs Anambra trying to fight it out here.

I don't think the other tribes will do what u just did no matter how worst they were treated at the wedding,besides what you wrote here never changed anything from what happened at the wedding,next time try to learn how to endure things like this because you're a lady.

Imo people are coming for you be ready.
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by bakynes(m): 8:09am On Jul 04, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

I have been reading how people especially Yoruba keep saying party this and that ...we admit that Yoruba are good in frivolities and living a frivolous and prodigal life. We Igbo do not do that
We analyse things economically and technically including parties and before we embark on such we either monetise it or check the derivable

Yoruba can stay in a room apartment and have a party killing cows and blocking the street....with borrowed money . That is Yoruba for you...they tag it sophistication but I just tag it stupidity

I enjoy their stupidity that they call party so why should igbo do that

When a Yoruba boy or girl grudgingly learn a trade ..which most if then don't like doing anyway ..instead of using whatever pittance they raise to buy tools and rent a space ...they will use the money for freedom party and at the end of the day ...they will loaf around

In terms of flamboyance and frivolities in party ...I give it to Yoruba a d that's not debatable

Simple
You see how your brain works. Do you guys even know what " Party" means for God sake. Have you gone to a white person's wedding before. At least if you never travel out before you dey watch am for TV, food they always yapa they do buffet and even serve dissert after the main meal. This one is not about economizing anything. What are you monetizing? give yourself brain and google the word " Party" if you guys cant treat your guest then just dont organize a party.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Seventeen Cardinal Rules Of Pu**y / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning / Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.