Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,124 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People (15075 Views)

What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by sashishalom(f): 12:01am On Jul 04, 2016
dauntless15:
oh no, hw far na kpomo? cheesy

Am really good,fish
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by dauntless15(m): 12:01am On Jul 04, 2016
sashishalom:

Am really good fish
lol haba me and you will taste good in stew
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Chrisrare: 12:01am On Jul 04, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
i hope u guys had as much fun as i did discussing this issue...
am very sure none of u will be happy leaving a merry making occassion unattended to...my only vex there was just the poor service rendered to the guest which is nt meant to be
i perfectly understand things from ur own point of view cos if som1 eva said samtin bad about my state, i will proudly stand to defend my states honour whether the person is right or wrong ..my point is,u guys are allowed to be biased cos i will do exactly the same thing

but on a serious note , the thing vex me gan.. buh doesnt mean i shld generalize so i sincerely apologize to the imo state indigenes on nairaland, pls do not take the post to heart,na vexation cause am
sorry and goodnight my wonderful pple
Apology very much accepted... Go and make sure u sin no more.

1 Like

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Fireson: 12:02am On Jul 04, 2016
ItzChinnex:

You must be insane.. see as you dey for your profile, You look diseased and Disabled . IMO people no need your type that is why the treated you like trash. Mtchew.
Seconded sir!! grin
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by sashishalom(f): 12:04am On Jul 04, 2016
dauntless15:
lol haba me and you will taste good in stew

I think I'll do better in vegetable soup...the stew needs you more
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by dauntless15(m): 12:06am On Jul 04, 2016
sashishalom:

I think I'll do better in vegetable soup...the stew needs you more
hahaha you just funny sha, ehn i take it back you no be kpomo again
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by sashishalom(f): 12:18am On Jul 04, 2016
dauntless15:
hahaha you just funny sha, ehn i take it back you no be kpomo again

Better..hi
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by dauntless15(m): 12:27am On Jul 04, 2016
sashishalom:

Better..hi
lol hello
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by iyke1989(m): 12:30am On Jul 04, 2016
Hehehehe...they use ur eye see weeen!!!! grin
Thatnotwithstanding u shouldnt generalise the whole of IMO with that singular drama...I've got IMO guys as friends and they really cool.,na the bride family dey stingy...they wan reserve the food for themselves for the whole week...
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 04, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
i have 2 admit, the traditional marriage i attended yesterday at ehime- mbano has got 2 be the worst trad ever

imo state pple dnt just know how to entertain, we literally had 2 beg for can water... food is not even involved, i had to travel a long distance 2 attend dt wedding and i was treated like trash.. literally

on may way back 2 my base,there was no straight bus to my destination, had to enter like 6 diff cars to get home...i vowed not to sleep in imo cos my dad always warned me abt imo state pple and how terrible they act#no offense#...... am close to the bride buh i felt like someone that came uninvited... my main vex was juz the funds i wasted attending the wedding..the mum demanded 4 a huge amt of money as bride price, i was so disappointed
imo state, una fall hand sha... the first impression was terrible.. vowed not to go to imo state again....
imo state indigenes come and defend yaselves....

See your breast 4 ur Dp like Agbalumo seed

1 Like

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by NemzySeries(m): 2:12am On Jul 04, 2016
dauntless15:
am not igbo but stop generalizing and sugar coating
weda u carry dis matter on ur head or shoulders itz absolutely non of my business d point remains dat igbos manage food especially during ocassions while yorubas luv turn up to d last in varieties 4 dat mata

2 Likes

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Masterclass32: 2:13am On Jul 04, 2016
The Op should know bettter than to generalize or sterotype Imo people as being bad hosts.
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Shitface(m): 2:26am On Jul 04, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
i have 2 admit, the traditional marriage i attended yesterday at ehime- mbano has got 2 be the worst trad ever

imo state pple dnt just know how to entertain, we literally had 2 beg for can water... food is not even involved, i had to travel a long distance 2 attend dt wedding and i was treated like trash.. literally

on may way back 2 my base,there was no straight bus to my destination, had to enter like 6 diff cars to get home...i vowed not to sleep in imo cos my dad always warned me abt imo state pple and how terrible they act#no offense#...... am close to the bride buh i felt like someone that came uninvited... my main vex was juz the funds i wasted attending the wedding..the mum demanded 4 a huge amt of money as bride price, i was so disappointed
imo state, una fall hand sha... the first impression was terrible.. vowed not to go to imo state again....
you don fall my hands, why are you cussing a whole state because of the trash of a wedding you attended, did any one ask you to attend poor wedding Babe, no dey talk that kin thing, were are you from sef? I hate it when people insult a country or state or even town because of one or two people you met, people are always people, there will always be characters, no place has the worst or the best, pin your mouth tight, if you no like the state, na for your pocket, no come here dey feed your negatively into people's mind. AHMF
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by bakynes(m): 4:09am On Jul 04, 2016
Was it not a few days ago some Igbo person created a thread on " Igbo Wedding vs Yoruba Wedding" and the thing backfired on him. Now one of your very own is complaining about how poorly she was attended to at the wedding.
You see why igbos do not know anything abt celebrating weddings, mayb you guys should just stick to court weddings only since you dont know how to entertain guest with assorted food, drinks and entertainment.

We told you its not that people cant afford the food but its a norm to always like to eat party food because it taste different from home made meals.

You asked people to come help you celebrate, no food, no drinks which kind celebration be that.

5 Likes

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by AngelAhnie(f): 4:43am On Jul 04, 2016
sinaj:
long throat!

I bet u one of these girls that fight for food in parties.

U evn brought ur frustration to nl without shame.

Stress ni stress kor. Go nd do ur own wedding let's see how stress free it will be.

It's ur type that make men borrow nd even steal just to throw a colorful wedding.

Just be killing urself here while ur frnd is on her matrimonial bed Gbenshing her sweethrt cool

HAPPY MARRIED LIFE TO UR FRIEND!

Keep doing asoebi!

She generalizing is wrong but going to a marriage from a far distance and no one pays attention to them is wrong. Imagine travelling from Lagos to Delta, Abia, Imo etc and no one cares to give you common water to drink, for me I'll feel bad. As for food I won't feel bad cos I hardly eat in weddings.

6 Likes

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by dauntless15(m): 4:55am On Jul 04, 2016
NemzySeries:

weda u carry dis matter on ur head or shoulders itz absolutely non of my business d point remains dat igbos manage food especially during ocassions while yorubas luv turn up to d last in varieties 4 dat mata
must everything be about bigotry? How many igbo party have you been to to know all thier behavior in parties and future parties grow up joor
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Kakamorufu(m): 4:58am On Jul 04, 2016
drmikeadams:
..we no dey fall hand for abia.....Walai
abia kwenu
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Kakamorufu(m): 5:00am On Jul 04, 2016
Mekus68:
Lamentation of a tribalistic greedy glutton from the Waste.
U are even lucky to have gotten a can water sef.
U tink say everyday na Christmas abi.
Go and marry lets see how ur own will be like
ur skull is empty

3 Likes

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Hazardd(m): 5:55am On Jul 04, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

mind what u type young man... if u dnt ve anything useful to say,then go 2 sleep

ok
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by samuelUMOH(m): 6:00am On Jul 04, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

i came from a far distance 2 attend a wedding... left my house so early in other to meet up and obviously forgot 2 eat only 4 me to get to the place and not served anything even after the stress...my dear what is more bad than that..
Stop complaining about food sister ! Whenever you attend wedding fill your tummy at home or eatery .Abi you went there becos of food? For you to come online and lament about your friend wedding is absurd and pathetic .
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Obie234: 6:03am On Jul 04, 2016
obitee69:
Na today IMO people don dey Bleep up? High bride price, lazy men, runs girls, greedy parents. Why demand a whole lot for bride price? I'm from Anambra. My dad took 5k from my sisters husband's people. He even assisted. Omo can't marry an IMO girl seems most of dem are money minded and clueless

You shouldn't have bothered stating where you're from we already know your type. I thought you arrogant fools only marry yourselves why bother about Imo state, we beg you If our girls aren't good enough leave them for us we would marry them ourselves. Seems you are just one misguided pauper trying to seek attention here(hope the op finally noticed you)... FYI your sister is also into runs(look closely) before coming here to post gibberish.
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by samuelUMOH(m): 6:03am On Jul 04, 2016
At times the way ladies fight for food and gifts at wedding baffles me .It shows the level of poverty of the mind in our society .Someone will b fighting for plastic bucket as if her life depend on it .
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by dauntless15(m): 6:05am On Jul 04, 2016
With the kind of bashing she got, i dont think she'll publicly display her phony ass behavior online in this manner next time, oloshi with sickly looking body and fallen boobs
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Natotogokillme: 6:11am On Jul 04, 2016
obitee69:

My friend shatap there before I sound you. What do u know. Where u there? Have u been to a wedding and not served food. Trust me ul leave angry. I went to one wedding I wasnt served I left soo angry. Meanwhile I had 40k in my car to buy any kinda food.
Where pinshures? It's your word against an entire tribe and I can't accept it without a firsthand evidence grin
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Natotogokillme: 6:18am On Jul 04, 2016
sinaj:
long throat!

I bet u one of these girls that fight for food in parties.

U evn brought ur frustration to nl without shame.

Stress ni stress kor. Go nd do ur own wedding let's see how stress free it will be.

It's ur type that make men borrow nd even steal just to throw a colorful wedding.

Just be killing urself here while ur frnd is on her matrimonial bed Gbenshing her sweethrt cool

HAPPY MARRIED LIFE TO UR FRIEND!

Keep doing asoebi!

You're wicked grin
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Natotogokillme: 6:23am On Jul 04, 2016
sinaj:
see as she package for her dp.

Person wey see her no go knw say hunger de finish her
Please don't insult the innocent girl in the dp. The Op is a guy using a female dp.
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Obie234: 6:26am On Jul 04, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

After telling us why girls like you engage in runs you decide to post this after. You should be ashamed of yourself, the fact that you're a hungry, impoverished who*e does not mean you should come here and bash a whole state. Just cos you went to poorly managed wedding with the sole intention of eating and you were treated like trash which obviously you are not far from, does not give you to right to speak trash about my people. Who the hell are you by the way? Don't even come to our state again talk more of sleeping here, we are better off without bigots like you. Your friend(if she really is) should be ashamed to have someone like you as a friend... No go marry stay there dey badmouth people wedding. Ewu

This ethnocentrism is the main reason why I dislike most people from anambra state who feel they are far better off than others. I vow never to have anything to do with you people not even as an inlaw.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by 2sexycom(m): 6:40am On Jul 04, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

i dnt have time 4 pple like u
you are very immature and myopic. I left Lagos to attend my cousin's wedding, did the much I could for him and till date no thank you. I never came online to spew trash about him. I only spoke to his brother and that one said same thing cos he came all the way from UK. It's called a wedding and not a bonanza.

Sacrifice the much u can for them and fork off.

You think it is easy to organise a wedding?
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by 2sexycom(m): 6:44am On Jul 04, 2016
Obie234:

After telling us why girls like you engage in runs you decide to post this after. You should be ashamed of yourself, the fact that you're a hungry, impoverished who*e does not mean you should come here and bash a whole state. Just cos you went to poorly managed wedding with the sole intention of eating and you were treated like trash which obviously you are not far from, does not give you to right to speak trash about my people. Who the hell are you by the way? Don't even come to our state again talk more of sleeping here, we are better off without bigots like you. Your friend(if she really is) should be ashamed to have someone like you as a friend... No go marry stay there dey badmouth people wedding. Ewu

This ethnocentrism is the main reason why I dislike most people from anambra state who feel they are far better off than others. I vow never to have anything to do with you people not even as an inlaw.
Lol... her friend is Lucky nau.. na the man wey go marry this one go enter one chance.

I so so so much detest girls like this. It's why I pay attention to what comes out of a girl's mouth.
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Mcowubaba: 6:49am On Jul 04, 2016
dauntless15:
na hunger i understand that's why that girl in your picture look very hungry and thin, kai buhari has suffered everyone blames him for this hunger. There's no free food in imo my sister
Hahaha @ bolded...
But this babe self, u go 1 wedding ceremony for Imo State, u no pack meat, cake nd drinks for handbag now suddenly all IMO people are stingy undecided
U nd generalization be like rice nd stew cheesy
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by 2sexycom(m): 6:50am On Jul 04, 2016
Obie234:

You shouldn't have bothered stating where you're from we already know you type. I thought you arrogant fools only marry yourselves why bother about Imo state, we beg you If our girls are not good enough leave them for us we would marry them. Seems you are just one misguided pauper trying to seek attention here... By the way your sister is also a runs girls and so was your mother(look closely) before she met that swine that fathered you to come here and post gibberish.
dude, when someone says something that annoy you, OUT of RESPECT and as a well cultured lad, leave parents out of it, no matter how provoked you are.

What you just wrote angered me cos you have no idea what parents go through in life their kids, give them the honour they deserve. I can have you stab me with a knife but nver insult a parent in my presence. It's same way I won't stand aside and watch some insult your mother. They deserve that honour and sacred respect.

1 Like

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by sinaj(f): 6:51am On Jul 04, 2016
AngelAhnie:
She generalizing is wrong but going to a marriage from a far distance and no one pays attention to them is wrong. Imagine travelling from Lagos to Delta, Abia, Imo etc and no one cares to give you common water to drink, for me I'll feel bad. As for food I won't feel bad cos I hardly eat in weddings.
shit happens.

D bride is ur frnd, nd whatever u doing is for her.

In ceremonies, the priority is ur guest. Evn if ur family members or frnds dnt eat or nothing gets to them, at least ur guest should be satisfied first.

Ur frnds nd family will undastnd nd cover up for u.

Av bin in ceremonies where I had to sacrifice my own souvenir for other guest.

What are frnds for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie / No Topic! / See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.