Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People (15064 Views)

What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

dnt mind me jareh... vex hold me
Have sent you an email check it.
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
sinaj:
pls do well to upload pictures of extra rice, drinks nd water after the reception is over.

Xo we will see how perfect urs will be
dnt bother...u go dey dere live...as one of the asoebi gals ... free feel to come with ur full generation make i feed una and show u how a wedding is been done cos wedding is a thing of joy and merry making
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by wasak(m): 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
Dear OP , the only thing I don't agree with in ur post is the generalisation, truly I've heard a lot about Imo peeps, but we all know these are mere generalisations, while the substance may be true, it'll hardly apply to everyone from that state.
I'm Yoruba and I have an Igbo neighbour from Imo, she's so so nice, we've never had such a neighbour before, that's also not to say every indigene of the state is nice, let's not score a group of people by marking the script of a negligible few. Thanks.
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

dnt bother...u go dey dere live...as one of the asoebi gals ... free feel to come with ur full generation make i feed una and show u how a wedding is been done cos wedding is a thing of joy and merry making
Dont be too angry on this issue at least both of you are ladies i sent you an email already.
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by dauntless15(m): 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
kamel4real2015:
sorry but maybe that what they have so manage it.
oboy talk truth, your anger is not because of the money o, its because you want to go and eat till you explode as you sat there forming they ignored you sotey you wan die, just admit it bro, you are disappointed because the party isnt like the olamides atewo party, next time you go to a party shout harder to be noticed enugo, ndo
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
dauntless15:
oboy talk truth, your anger is not because of the money o, its because you want to go and eat till you explode as you sat there forming they ignored you sotey you wan die, just admit it bro, you are disappointed because the party isnt like the olamides atewo party, next time you go to a party shout harder to be noticed enugo, ndo
am not the op that went to the party wrong post check it again bro.
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by dauntless15(m): 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
kamel4real2015:
am not the op that went to the party wrong post check it again bro.
ok help me tell the op
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
You're not getting any apology.
i take back my apology cos u dnt deserve it... u ve proven that imo state guys r nt gentlemen
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
dauntless15:
ok help me tell the op
do that by yourself.
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

i take back my apology cos u dnt deserve it... u ve proven that imo state guys r nt gentlemen
the people you are arguing with are accusing me when am not the writer of the thread.
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by dauntless15(m): 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
Madam cindyeMerAld talk truth, your anger is not because of the money o, its because you want to go and eat till you explode as you sat there forming they ignored you sotey you wan die, just admit it madam , you are disappointed because the party isnt like the olamides atewo party, next time you go to a party shout harder to be noticed enugo, ndo

1 Like

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by darlingtonIIV(m): 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

You can't take it back, and I never said I was gonna prove anything, but IMO boys are awesome.
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
dauntless15:
Madam cindyeMerAld talk truth, your anger is not because of the money o, its because you want to go and eat till you explode as you sat there forming they ignored you sotey you wan die, just admit it madam , you are disappointed because the party isnt like the olamides atewo party, next time you go to a party shout harder to be noticed enugo, ndo
daft human being
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by dauntless15(m): 10:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
kamel4real2015:
do that by yourself.
i just told aunty cindyeMerAld and she was pissed like an angry warthog but shes a minute away from nairalands yabaleft to cool the temper grin Kikikikiki
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
dauntless15:
i just told aunty cindyeMerAld and she was pissed like an angry warthog but shes a minute away from nairalands yabaleft to cool the temper grin Kikikikiki
leave her she is angry now it happen with time she would get better.
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by esxty(f): 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
seriously,u r wrong. I have been to many wedding's .I went to a wedding last year ending which d bride nd groom was frm imo and d wedding is the best i have attended so far. the bride was begging people to carry food and drinks home. those not mean all imo wedding are boom. a man did wedding with just 'kunu' u might not know it. but u should not generalize. u don't knw 2morow. wishing u all d best

2 Likes

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by dauntless15(m): 10:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
kamel4real2015:
leave her she is angry now it happen with time she would get better.
too late bro shes already in nairaland yabaleft she wont rant again for some days next time she will check well before insulting my likes tanchu
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
dauntless15:
too late bro shes already in nairaland yabaleft she wont rant again for some days next time she will check well before insulting my likes tanchu
settle it atleast you are a guy you can cool her down.
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by dauntless15(m): 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
kamel4real2015:
settle it atleast you are a guy you can cool her down.
i lack the strength btw shes banned already
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by beeyhive(f): 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

the mum demanded for 100k as bride price... i felt for the groom sha

I was trying to understand your rant till this post.
YOU ARE A S.T.U.P.I.D LIAR
aside the fact you are uncultured and not properly brought up, you are also daft.
There is no place, I repeat no place in Imo that a bride price is -100k. The list of things he will buy might be up to that but the bride price is never that amount.
Secondly, hungry lady, since u were poorly entertained at the wedding, can't u pass your grievance to the bride who is your friend? Instead of coming here to make noise.
Thirdly, see your life, keep humping from wedding to wedding and not sit and think why no one has even humped to your father's house to say he likes you
And yes, finally, you can reply this post but u wont get any reply .
See your name sef. Cindyemerald?

8 Likes

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
dauntless15:
ban still seeing her connent.
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
dauntless15:
ban still seeing her comment.
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by dauntless15(m): 11:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
kamel4real2015:
ban still seeing her comment.
yap but she wont comment again
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by harsysky(m): 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
i have 2 admit, the traditional marriage i attended yesterday at ehime- mbano has got 2 be the worst trad ever

imo state pple dnt just know how to entertain, we literally had 2 beg for can water... food is not even involved, i had to travel a long distance 2 attend dt wedding and i was treated like trash.. literally

on may way back 2 my base,there was no straight bus to my destination, had to enter like 6 diff cars to get home...i vowed not to sleep in imo cos my dad always warned me abt imo state pple and how terrible they act#no offense#...... am close to the bride buh i felt like someone that came uninvited... my main vex was juz the funds i wasted attending the wedding..the mum demanded 4 a huge amt of money as bride price, i was so disappointed
imo state, una fall hand sha... the first impression was terrible.. vowed not to go to imo state again....
imo state indigenes come and defend yaselves....

Since you personally invited us to defend ourselves, I will start with, "Where are you from?"

To defend myself: so, one wedding you just attended means IMO State peeps are stingy? You be Onye Nri. What just happened to you could happen anywhere irrespective of the state.

Lastly, If you say we are stingy, u're right cos na you get ur mouth. So, say it and still believe it on your own.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
dauntless15:
yap but she wont comment again
ok good for her.
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by dauntless15(m): 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
beeyhive:

aside the fact you are uncultured and not properly brought up, you are also d,aft.
There is no place, I repeat no place in Imo that a bride price is -100k. The list of things he will buy might be up to that but the bride price is never that amount.
Secondly, hungry lady, since u were poorly entertained at the wedding, can't u pass your grievance to the bride who is your friend? Instead of coming here to make noise.
Thirdly, see your life, keep humping from wedding to wedding and not sit and think why no one has even humped to your father's house to say he likes you
And yes, finally, you can reply this post but u wont get any reply.
Da,ft thing. See your name sef. Cindyemerald?
lol my thoughts exactly before she charged at me like a bull, but sweety quickly edit ya post especially the D, A, F, T its what got her into trouble some minutes ago
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by schumastic(m): 11:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

mind what u type young man... if u dnt ve anything useful to say,then go 2 sleep

what is this one saying, all the rubbish you typed there how is it usefull..if you like come and if you don't like come it won't change anything..you better go and sleep if you don't have anything to say..possiblyyou are pained because no guy took notice of you mschew iranu
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
dauntless15:
lol my thoughts exactly before she charged at me like a bull, but sweety quickly edit ya post especially the D, A, F, T its what got her into trouble some minutes ago
i dnt blame u one bit
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
kamel4real2015:
ok good for her.
lolz... cos i refused to reply ur mail?? eh ya.. sorry ooh
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Chrisrare: 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
beeyhive:

aside the fact you are uncultured and not properly brought up, you are also daft.
And yes, finally, you can reply this post but u wont get any reply .
See your name sef. Cindyemerald?
My sister d thing tire me o, coming here to sell ur friend. And d bride will be thinking she has a friend. What a useless friend d Op is.
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by schumastic(m): 11:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
obitee69:
Na today IMO people don dey Bleep up? High bride price, lazy men, runs girls, greedy parents. Why demand a whole lot for bride price? I'm from Anambra. My dad took 5k from my sisters husband's people. He even assisted. Omo can't marry an IMO girl seems most of dem are money minded and clueless

anambra is one useless state with poor weather condition..the roads are terrible and as for the people they are less educated, more concern about business..there girls are as cheap as pure water n that's why you can get them with rhe 5k you are talking about..they can't do anything without saying my mum or dad didn't ask me to do this or do that even at 40..I schooled there so that's how i know all this..that's the last place i will marry from cus thy know ntn just empty skull both the males n females
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
Chrisrare:
My sister d thing tire me o, coming here to sell ur friend. And d bride will be thinking she has a friend. What a useless friend d Op is.
sell my frnd?? did i attach any pix or even her name 2 d post?? pple will just be thinking thru their anus

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

(Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? / My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. / In The Bible, Job Comes Before Romans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.