Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,336 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People (15078 Views)

What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by SycophanticGoat: 7:02am On Jul 15, 2016
sinaj:
you went to ur frnd's wedding, event didn't turn out very well nd u think its wise to put it online?

I pity the bride dat calls u Friend.

Rubbish!

Don't mind the Obote nla. She didn't even confront them there and register her grievance (which was cowardly of her), she also didn't think it wise to confront the bride, whom she claimed to be her friend (which was unreasonable of her), but she was quick to post it on Nairaland which is most foolish thing to do.

I know her type. Probably the type that goes to weddings (after probably begging to be among the ashoebi) expecting to go back home with food on the left hand and a man (husband material) on the right, but she was disappointed.
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by sinaj(f): 9:18am On Jul 15, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Don't mind the Obote nla. She didn't even confront them there and register her grievance (which was cowardly of her), she also didn't think it wise to confront the bride, whom she claimed to be her friend (which was unreasonable of her), but she was quick to post it on Nairaland which is most foolish thing to do.

I know her type. Probably the type that goes to weddings (after probably begging to be among the ashoebi) expecting to back home with[b] food on the left hand and a man (husband material) on the right,[/b] but she was disappointed.

Lwkmd grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by bitchcrafts: 9:54am On Jul 15, 2016
True true , some people appear intelligent until u hear them speak... Hin no concern me sha
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Clairvoyant(m): 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
i have 2 admit, the traditional marriage i attended yesterday at ehime- mbano has got 2 be the worst trad ever

imo state pple dnt just know how to entertain, we literally had 2 beg for can water... food is not even involved, i had to travel a long distance 2 attend dt wedding and i was treated like trash.. literally

on may way back 2 my base,there was no straight bus to my destination, had to enter like 6 diff cars to get home...i vowed not to sleep in imo cos my dad always warned me abt imo state pple and how terrible they act#no offense#...... am close to the bride buh i felt like someone that came uninvited... my main vex was juz the funds i wasted attending the wedding..the mum demanded 4 a huge amt of money as bride price, i was so disappointed
imo state, una fall hand sha... the first impression was terrible.. vowed not to go to imo state again....
imo state indigenes come and defend yaselves....
Abeg no come... we no wan see you.. undecided
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Clairvoyant(m): 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
kamel4real2015:
thanks for that you are cool ladies too people opinion can be different you know, would like to chat with you outside nairaland to no eachother better.
mugu....
otula nwanyi

1 Like

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by nicetboy(m): 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

sure...happy married life to my friend no doubt...
the problem i have is with u and ur worgly face... for ur mind now u fine....
dnt worry i go invite u for my trad coming up this yr
so for your small mind you fyn pass her? Wake up gal ur dreaming, then go look urself again 4 mirror.
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by pussyAvenger: 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

the mum demanded for 100k as bride price... i felt for the groom sha
go and marry ur own......na d bride price dy pain u abi....d man saw smthn and parted with some cash....na so u na u go dy gosdip up an down .....bleachy
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
Clairvoyant:

mugu....
otula nwanyi
who is this rabbit ode se ori e daru ni .

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie / No Topic! / See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.