Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. (54739 Views)

If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako / 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako / 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by geemayor(m): 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
See As You Black Like Devil Internet.
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by geemayor(m): 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
See As You Black Like Devil Internet. ;DSee As You Black Like Devil Internet.
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by gebest: 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
op i bet u are from Edo state.
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by spreado(m): 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
u de crase u de mad u de gbogbo cigar

2 Likes

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by dronorable1(m): 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
So hilarious.... Just remind me of my childhood days

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Xmani: 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
cool
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Xmani: 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
guy I no fit laff! wording back in the days;
you drink 7up mess the difference is clear!
you carry pant go wash for river all the fish inside run come outside!
more recent...u mess ur mess no sound poo e no sound paa e sound "this is super story...."(in a whisper)
kids these days don't even know how to 'word'

2 Likes

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by olusd(m): 7:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
You eat Akara, sh!t ororo
Big e no big, short e no short. e be like seraku sokoji

You mess all d fish wey dey inside water say " are we safe?"

The strongest man for ur village, na kokoro he dey use dey carry weight.

You mess all d dead body for cemetery carry their coffin dey run.

You drink mirinda, sh!t 3 orange men

4 Likes

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by kuntash: 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
You dey craze, you dey mad, you no know your mate ... karateee !

cheesy
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by femolala001(m): 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
There is one we normally say...
U be doctor u dey fear injection..
U b teacher u dey fear cane..
U be pastor u dey fear bible...
U be ashawo u dey fear condom..
U be police u dey fear gun...

Hit like if u can relate to this....

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by mariong(m): 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
experimentist:
[size=15pt] *thinking*
Modify: You mess mosquito carry belle grintongue
[/size]
Lmao..see your ............ like head master biro. can't fully remember this one.

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by DonBenny77(m): 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
those were termed wordings in d gud old days. lemme drop one

with ur toom toom belle like $calawawa
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Shehucom(m): 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ladycloud:
I can't relate to any oo shocked
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Rhaspody(m): 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
You mess akpu fly gate amala trap am sell bread.

With your tum tum belle like alleluia band.

See your head like devil face cap
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Owliver(m): 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
gebest:
op i bet u are from Edo state.
your wrong. all are from Lagos.

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by kingdong(m): 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
na so
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Izonpikin: 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
Them ask your papa for mama comfort restaurant if him dey COMFORTABLE??...

your papa reply: MAMA COMFORT BRING YOUR TABLE...

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Owliver(m): 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
Xmani:
guy I no fit laff! wording back in the days;
you drink 7up mess the difference is clear!
you carry pant go wash for river all the fish inside run come outside!
more recent...u mess ur mess no sound poo e no sound paa e sound "this is super story...."(in a whisper)
kids these days don't even know how to 'word'
Haaaaaaa hahaha nice one. I just dey remember dey laugh anyhow. I'll surely remind my friends. it's going to be fun talking these things again with good old friends

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Ochhie(f): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
U chop bread, use the nylon do agbada
See ur flat head like conductor slippers
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Promzone(m): 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
lolz......

it's always set-up like a match between two people.....
chai! come see laughz....

ghetto fun!

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by BumbleBee2ice(f): 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
I can very well relate to every bt d irony of it was i was neva involved directly in any.
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Owliver(m): 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
kingdong:
wen person mess for group and u no sabi who mess am, u go begin sing while pointing to each person there until the end of the song, whoever your pointing ends at na hin mess.
song:
hmmm, na wetin, na mess, who mess am, na john,john say no be him, john say na jide, jide say no be him, jide say na amaka, amaka say no be him, amaka say na musa, (repeat with as many names) saraki say dont worry, na my yansh poon!

kpangolo cigar, babadudu....

u no tall u no short u be like ojukwu walking stick

u mess kpangolo say tumgbatum

u mess mama bonboy t0t0 off candle

kpas lobo ye
you don remind me another one. dibi dibi dobo dobo kpas lobo ye.

Haaaaaaa hahahaha grin
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Owliver(m): 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ochhie:
U chop bread, use the nylon do agbada See ur flat head like conductor slippers grin grin
obo iya e je chingum

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by BumbleBee2ice(f): 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
Aswear dey don't o, come to Shomolu those days u go cry tire bcs of insult.
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by kashman04(m): 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
You drink 3holy communion you shit 3reverend father.
You mess kuli kuli tie wrapper come dey wait for taxi
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
cry Hilarious but never heard of any.
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Lacomb(m): 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
I say make you spell taxi you said Tee aaa times one

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Owliver(m): 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
thanks to OP for this. made me look back now am missing childhood. tears dey come for my eyes now. now I can only imagine where all childhood friends would be.

this life is just too sweet, too short, too fake, too meaningful and too meaningless.

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by guiddoti: 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
sainty2k3:

u can form o. u wey we grow together for village. u wan make I expose you.. cheesy
dont mind am. na garri bag him take sow dress.

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
u de craze, u de mad, u no know your mate, karateee!!!

song:
with ur thin thin leg like Tina state
with ur bend bend leg like bendel state
with ur big big head like (I don forget that side o)

u mess kuli kuli jump up

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Ladycloud(f): 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
sainty2k3:

u can form o. u wey we grow together for village. u wan make I expose you.. cheesy
If I hear
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Ladycloud(f): 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
schumastic:

then you probably didn't grow up in lag grin grin grin
lol.. Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) / The Real Meaning Of Types Of Kisses / Pictures Of How People Are Guarding Their Foodstuffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.