Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. (54746 Views)

If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako / 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako / 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Izonpikin: 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
tizblink:

Haha!

I give you money make you go buy close up, you reach dia say madam close your shop
grin grin...cheiii
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Ladycloud(f): 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
gonkraziiiiii:

U probably ddnt live in d areas where such yabs were said o
yea. Right

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by sainty2k3(m): 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ladycloud:
If I hear
if I start to talk...
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by schumastic(m): 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ladycloud:
lol.. Yes
I thought as much
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by fizziea(m): 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
skibo are u kidding me!?
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
DifferentBoy1:

U mess, satan carry bible go church
with your long ogor like devil hammer

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
DifferentBoy1:

U mess, satan shout praise the Lord
see your long neck like limca bottle

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by DifferentBoy1(m): 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
lrguru:
with your long ogor like devil hammer

See your flat face like olumba signboard

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by happney65: 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
Freeezzz:
Omolola15, do you remember, one boy carry water he no know?! happney65 you nko? grin
what about when you friends passes ball, stone or folded paper through your legs and they say, it enter your "toros" or mo yo toros e. Do that to me and you will see me cry.
cool

grin grin
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
DifferentBoy1:

See your flat face like olumba signboard
with your big nose like double barrel
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by DifferentBoy1(m): 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
lrguru:
see your long neck like limca bottle

U mess, fowl grow teeth

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by DifferentBoy1(m): 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
lrguru:
with your big nose like double barrel

Hahahaha, guyman, you win, I don forget wordings finish because e don tey.
You be Port Harcourt pikin, because na them sabi the thing
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by jabolo(m): 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
You mess, pangolo make tum-bey-tum

You mess, water make tshiaawnnnnn

With your thin thin leg like Ojukwu walking stick

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
passionate88:

Modified
both were correct. u shoot here shit here de find the LCM
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
gonkraziiiiii:

It was strictly for Ppl born in d 1990-2000 ooo
from the early 80's till mid 90's.

3 Likes

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Ladycloud(f): 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
schumastic:

I thought as much
so which of them was used on u.. Or the reverse.. Which did u use on ur mates then cheesy
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by moshould(m): 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ur nose wide sotay, people dey go holiday inside your nose....

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
I used most of them lols
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by tizblink: 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
Izonpikin:
grin grin...cheiii
Lol grin
Lemme pity you
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by tizblink: 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
Trounced!
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Phemmhie: 9:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
Your black yansh like Mercedes Benz tire grin grin
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by dubemivan(m): 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ladycloud:
I can't relate to any oo shocked
Indomie generation spotted!!!

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
DifferentBoy1:

Hahahaha, guyman, you win, I don forget wordings finish because e don tey.
You be Port Harcourt pikin, because na them sabi the thing
bro I be from Benin o. na we de word way back o. in the 80's to mid 90's na wording, then late 90's na stroking we de call am, guy Dem stroke me taya. early 2000 for UNIBEN the stroking na fatality. na there I first hear se person do face like hot plate (just imagine) that was in 2000. that same day I heard u do face like monkey wey lick lime, I almost fainted with laugh

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by dubemivan(m): 9:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
Phemmhie:
Your black yansh like Mercedes Benz tire grin grin
See your Flat head like where Micheal Jackson dey do moonwalk
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by jennifer22(f): 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
Your father Kumuji.... Your mama big breast.. Your mama Lolo Lolo lala lala lele lele...

Warri...... Love my place so much jare.
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Deejavuu(f): 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
Thunderlicious:
You are a gbogbocigar. You are licking my yansh. grin

Lmao cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy grin cheesy grin

"Licking yansh"kè
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by july66: 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
Psylas:
When I was very young I used to curse people older than me ''your mother toto'' they will keep hitting me I'll be insulting their mama toto, I didn't know the meaning then but I will be surprised the way they hit me harder just because I said ''your mother toto''

Now I realise I was very rude
them even pity me because I deserved to be tied and beaten very well.

modified!
I didn't read the post before commenting, thought it's about insulting older ones

SEE YOUR FLAT HEAD LIKE AMINA CURV SHOE.

Still quite funny. In fact its d funniest, my ribs are cracking due to excess laughter. I have not laughed like this in years.

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by DrinkWater10: 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
BumbleBee2ice:
It was really interesting watching d mouth offs bt i neva dared shook mouth bcs we used to act posh den as i was frm d Island nd those kids frm d Mainland fit finish u wit insults.
Dis one my fav: U mess salasala bambo. (dnt knw wat dat means tho)
It probably describes the sound of the mess.
You drink petrol shiit there mechanics.
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Deejavuu(f): 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
AbuMikey:
9. “The tallest man for your village dey use ladder climb maggi.”

Why is he even climbing maggi ??

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by omolola15(m): 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
Freeezzz:
Omolola15, do you remember, one boy carry water he no know?! happney65 you nko? grin
what about when you friends passes ball, stone or folded paper through your legs and they say, it enter your "toros" or mo yo toros e. Do that to me and you will see me cry.
cool

grin grin grin crazy times mehn... I miss those times. When you sleep and wake without worries. Life was sweet and smooth back then.
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by MOHE: 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
lol... how do people remember all these sef

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by trebron(m): 9:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
You mess,caterpillar wear brazier

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) / The Real Meaning Of Types Of Kisses / Pictures Of How People Are Guarding Their Foodstuffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.