Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,478 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. (54863 Views)

If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako / 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako / 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by maejidjamma(m): 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
See ur black nd white Nyash like devil TomTom. Abeg devil get tomtom? Dis one b my finisher den.

5 Likes

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by tizblink: 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
AbuMikey the first time you see train you call your brother to come see iron earthworm grin

3 Likes

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by K9blunt(f): 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
AbuMikey:
17. “Tear tear, patch patch, omo baba shoemaker.”

Walai I be wan die for primary school...... Now I feel ridiculous for making this non-sense get to me back then...

Choi! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Junior66(m): 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
see your tumtum belle like halleluyah band.

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by guiddoti: 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
bigiyaro:
d kuli kuli is d baddest of all assess
that was untold prophecy about bkharam n avengers. Youngmen dey see vision

2 Likes

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by AbuMikey(m): 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
tizblink:
AbuMikey the first time you see train you call your brother to come see iron earthworm grin

You see two groundnut for bed, You shout Mama don born twins grin grin

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Taeewo(m): 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
Mtweeee,all this slang is not in Lagos,may be far North or Ghana......Only 17 that is popular..
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by onila(f): 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
even aje butter too

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by rowlex7(m): 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
Your water water sh*t like ghana peppersoup...lmao

2 Likes

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by tizblink: 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
AbuMikey:

You see two groundnut for bed, You shout Mama don born twins grin grin

All members of your family sit down ontop akara oil no come out grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by guiddoti: 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
They asked my friend to spell taxi
t-a-x-1

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Izonpikin: 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
AbuMikey:
5. “You mess, Babangida repeat primary 1.” grin

Why did we drag Babangida into it?

na buhari for fit for this particular one... grin

2 Likes

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by AbuMikey(m): 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
Psylas:
When I was very young I used to curse people older than me ''your mother toto'' they will keep hitting me I'll be insulting their mama toto, I didn't know the meaning then but I will be surprised the way they hit me harder just because I said ''your mother toto''

Now I realise I was very rude
them even pity me because I deserved to be tied and beaten very well.

modified!
I didn't read the post before commenting, thought it's about insulting older ones

SEE YOUR FLAT HEAD LIKE AMINA CURV SHOE.

Amina Curve shoe grin
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by hollboi(m): 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
LMAO........
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Izonpikin: 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ladycloud:
I can't relate to any oo shocked
na when them born you?.... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Izonpikin: 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
I made use of many of these abuse words....maybe na why I still sabi find trouble till today.... cool grin

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by AbuMikey(m): 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
tizblink:

All members of your family sit down ontop akara oil no come out grin grin grin

With Your Big Belle like Alleluia Band grin grin

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by vickvilles(m): 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
when you and your friend are fighting and the watchers are singing TWO FIGHTING ADIYE MEJI JA cheesy c vex

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Ravenna: 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
AbuMikey:
6. “2 kuli kuli attack your village, nobody escape.” gringrin

The kuli kuli must have been a badass.

haha! Kuli kuli bawo?!

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by stiflerdrug: 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ladycloud:
so u be AJE wink
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by luckygirl02(f): 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
The richest man for ur village na wheel barrow they carry am go work. U go swim for river all the fish die. Forgot the rest. lolx

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by sainty2k3(m): 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ladycloud:
u can form o. u wey we grow together for village. u wan make I expose you.. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by luckygirl02(f): 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
The richest man for ur village na wheel barrow they carry am go work. U go swim for river all the fish die. Forgot the rest. lolx
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ladycloud:

Good, because you dont look like you could withstand any of those insults.

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
Op You eat beans, you shit gravel
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Ravenna: 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
Computer pikin no go know o.
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by tizblink: 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
AbuMikey:

With Your Big Belle like Alleluia Band grin grin

You sey you sabi swim, spit inside canter put you inside you wan drown

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
Lol
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ladycloud:
Eh eh... What of "America dusting powder"?
That was pretty common!

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Wizzyblack3(m): 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
Rotflmao... I swear, iffa laff here, everybody go run commot for inside dis bus. Those memes is so hilarious! But why all of dey cry.
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Wizzyblack3(m): 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
luckygirl02:
The richest man for ur village na wheel barrow they carry am go work.
U go swim for river all the fish die.
Forgot the rest. lolx
Cute Alhaja!

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by powerblaze(m): 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ajegunle boys full here o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures Of How People Are Guarding Their Foodstuffs / Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like / Funny Joke: About Abcdefghijk Between Husband And Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.