Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. - Jokes Etc (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. (54833 Views)

If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako / 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako / 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
dubemivan:

See your Flat head like where Micheal Jackson dey do moonwalk
u mess e make paaaan
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by trebron(m): 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
You jump on top of maggi,you break ur leg.
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by schumastic(m): 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ladycloud:
so which of them was used on u.. Or the reverse.. Which did u use on ur mates then cheesy

this one is long o, but here it goes..in pidgin.
your family get only on pant wey everybody they share, so the day wey be your uncle turn to wear the pant, you come do sharp guy wear am go school, your uncle come assembly n him no know as him go take ask you for the pant, instead he started singing.
bring out the pant
or you may lose your life.
you witness when a car hit a goat n it died, so police came n were like you should explain what happen but because you can't speak English, you decided to sing.you now ask them to giv u beat..
ti ti ke ti ti ke (x2)
pim pim jam the meme, the meme fall for gutter(x2)

you were pant for one year, you come throw the pant for river, next thing, the leader of the fishs just come out with him whistle come blow ppppp, all the whole fish cone out n started singing, anya bia wa la ewo anya bia wa la (x2).

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
trebron:
You jump on top of maggi,you break ur leg.
bro u de remember o.
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
schumastic:

your family get only on pant wey everybody they share, so the day wey be your uncle turn to wear the pant, you come do sharp guy wear am go school, your uncle come assembly n him no know as him go take ask you for the pant, instead he started singing.
bring out the pant
you witness when a car hit a goat n it died, so police came n were like you should explain what happen but because you can't speak English, you decided to sing.you now ask them to giv u beat..
ti ti ke ti ti ke (x2)

you were pant for one year, you come throw the pant for river, next thing, the leader of the fishs just come out with him whistle come blow ppppp, all the whole fish cone out n started singing, anya bia wa la ewo anya bia wa la (x2).
bring that pant
u may lose your life was classic. I remember that one o. the song was from Evi Edna Ogoli.. the song then was "this is my, message to the youth"

hehehehehe. not laughed like this in a while
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by dubemivan(m): 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
lrguru:
u mess e make paaaan
see your flat yansh like hausa slippers

2 Likes

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by viso311: 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
mk i add my own. i put u for one step u jump am, i put u for 2 step u jump am, i put u for on top maggi u dey shout help help.
who remember dis song new money e don come, i buy garri for 10kobo, i give mary to cook am, Mary cook am eno done, i beat Mary she no cry, i kill Mary she no die, wich kain Mary b dis oo........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by McPicnic(m): 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
schumastic:

bring out the pant
ti ti ke ti ti ke (x2)

hahahaha!!! dat anya bia wa la ewo got me cracking. I remember it so well
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by july66: 9:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
AbuMikey:
1. “You mess, akpu fly gate.” gringringringringrin

It makes no sense, but it still used to pain.

1 You no tall, you no short, you be like Ojukwu walking stick.
2 You mess, Bingo wake for sleep begin sniff air whether better dey.
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Owliver(m): 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
gebest:
u don mean it, we said all then in edo.
wow. I thought wrong then.
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by sleekman(m): 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ladycloud:
I can't relate to any oo shocked
ajebota!!! Only ajepakos needed here. Fortunately and unfortunately I was both Aje and pako.

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by McPicnic(m): 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
Oya lemme add my own...

You climb 20 storey building you see fine girl for down . You say before you go climb step come down she go done go so you jump from up you die the girl start to dey pity you na your skeleton jump up come dey shout No be you cause am! No be you cause am!!!
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Owliver(m): 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
hey I just remembered another one.

you mess babangida restart primary one.

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by sleekman(m): 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
viso311:
mk i add my own. i put u for one step u jump am, i put u for 2 step u jump am, i put u for on top maggi u dey shout help help.
who remember dis song new money e don come, i buy garri for 10kobo, i give mary to cook am, Mary cook am eno done, i beat Mary she no cry, i kill Mary she no die, wich kain Mary b dis oo........
Amina, Amina ko a lazy girl, Iyon, Amina dance skelebe, skelebe

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by DifferentBoy1(m): 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
lrguru:
bro I be from Benin o. na we de word way back o. in the 80's to mid 90's na wording, then late 90's na stroking we de call am, guy Dem stroke me taya. early 2000 for UNIBEN the stroking na fatality. na there I first hear se person do face like hot plate (just imagine) that was in 2000. that same day I heard u do face like monkey wey lick lime, I almost fainted with laugh

Hahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Ladycloud(f): 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
schumastic:

bring out the pant
ti ti ke ti ti ke (x2)

lmaooo grin... Which state did you grow up??
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Ladycloud(f): 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
dubemivan:

Indomie generation spotted!!!
If u check am now.. U fit dey chop the indomie pass me..
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by dubemivan(m): 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ladycloud:
If u check am now.. U fit dey chop the indomie pass me..
See your head like frying pan!

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by SirVjay(m): 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ladycloud:
I can't relate to any oo shocked
Either u wia born in 2016 or U neva went 2 primary/secondary Skol......Or U jst exist 4 no goddam Reason

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Ladycloud(f): 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
SirVjay:
Either u wia born in 2016 or U neva went 2 primary/secondary Skol......Or U jst exist 4 no goddam Reason
.. Shut up my friend..
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Ladycloud(f): 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
dubemivan:

See your head like frying pan!
... Ur sarcasm ain't funny.. E be like say u get fowl sense

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by sleekman(m): 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
Just had to add some more.

If I slap u, u go run 440.

If I knock u, u go short like maltex bottle

Oya run and be back before this spit gets dry

My friend vamoose before I open my eyes

Your mama pant big so tey dem tear am so for your whole family e still remain

3 Likes

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by IGLE25(m): 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
You missed childhood play... No be to do "jagulover"....
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by BumbleBee2ice(f): 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
Chai! dis one is frm d village square o
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
lwkmd! O.p u took us back to memory lane!

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by dubemivan(m): 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ladycloud:
... Ur sarcasm ain't funny.. E be like say u get fowl sense
you win.... carry cup
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
when the hot obgonor land for your yansh, And u reply; U think say i no go lick am!

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by BumbleBee2ice(f): 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
...Amina papapa, amina papapa amina toro papapa, eleti naya papangolo papangolo si pepper Obele sam sam sam sam. D continuation of Mary nd garri saga, lol
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Solozzo(m): 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
You beast of no gender

You scallywag

Undesirable element. You bornfool
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by BumbleBee2ice(f): 10:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
Willy willy don die, na who kill am Na uche kill am, clap 4 uche etc.
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by LordFreepon(m): 10:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
Brazil win world cup, everybody the shout brazil brazil brazil!!!, you run inside house go kari your mama brazier kum out the shout brazie brazie brazie!!!

You dey inside canoe mess, all the fishes for water die.

You dey for aeroplane, your beards the touch ground.

You mess, all the rat for your house tie head tie go church. :-D

You mess, Obasanjo folo nyash the read news paper!!

BASTARD!!

They send you go school, you go the chase lizard.

You the sleep kum urinate for bed, kum start the shout Tap is rushing! Tap is rushing!!

Your head dey like "isi aba okpu" (head wey no the enter cap).

Your hand like cassava stem.

"Agba di gi ka okpuchi aki" (Your jaw like palm kernel cover).

Your teeth like "Ohaozara" fork.

You swim all the ocean for this world finish but nah only the water wey dey inside spoon drown you.

After every every if see say dem the win you, you go now kum the keep quite-wetin you go jst the tell dem nah. . .

"SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER FOR A FOOL!!!"
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by ThugBoy(m): 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
with Your flat head like skeleton meat pie.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Real Meaning Of Types Of Kisses / Pictures Of How People Are Guarding Their Foodstuffs / Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.