Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! (11101 Views)

See How A Cheater Girlfriend Was Caught By Her Boyfriend's Friend On Whatsapp / How Should A Guy Treat A Cheater To Regret Her Actions ? / When Your BAE Is A Cheater. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
I laughed and said how is James, she ignored the question and asked me why did I take her number?
Now friendship is really important to me, I love women but I don't play with my friends! Told her that I will call her back, called James he came and we drank and gisted asked him again how far na!
What's the latest with iyore? Said she doesn't pick his calls again that she is forming, I couldn't tell him that she flashed me because am a man, it will pain him! Then he said "na person like you fit them" and he was like how far me and her! I was like I was waiting for him to lose interest! He now mocked me saying "wetin I dey form" I told him that he saw her first so I was respecting him! he doesn't want again that I can go ahead! To make peace I invited one uniben control with her friend and he and the friend hooked up!
Some day's later I called iyore and she was like am proud that shey this is my calling back lol, I explained that I was in a relationship then! Needed to clear the way for her! She was like huh, who wants to date you lol, I asked her out! We first went to ogba zoo benin! Got there before her! Waited at my car she didn't come! So I walked in! Paid for her ticket and went to take a drink, then she called me I went to the gate and she was with a small boy I paid for him and they entered
Before I could say hi
She said meet my son.......
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
Puresolutions:
I have all the time.unlimited bandwidth more,i love your adventures... but have u seen guys very rich men women have done strong thing before? You want a description bro ?

agreed women are bad! but i always look face lol
if i see lion eh i always run, am a vegetarian
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Puresolutions: 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

agreed women are bad! but i always look face lol
if i see lion eh i always run, am a vegetarian

yu seem to know your game.This thread is a direct confession you are a serious player.Shaggy's gotta brushup his skills by reading this thread who know he fit wax another grammy lyrical from the inspiration he'll get.

I can never make myself this open for women to enter.Never..Vegetable or Meat both na food bra !!!
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by curvysola(f): 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
shade started mocking me that i have no shame calling her friend, after everything i even overheard tomi shouting, you are a fool
i knew that she loved me, so i was like, shade pls can you give tomi the phone, shade refused, said tomi doesnt want to talk and ended the call,
i waited till around 10pm then called again tomi picked and was like what do i want, i explained the usual washing na, she kept on ending the call i continued calling, there is this bakery at abuja, they will make a customized cake and deliver it to the person for you, she likes chocolate, i ordered for it for her, with "äm sorry" written on top, i was at work chilling when she messaged me on whatsapp i was so happy because she blocked me before, only for me to open it and see a picture of the cake in her dustbin, my 8k gone no p sha, i continued begging lol, i even hired my house help to act as my sister and call her, then i started texting her, she warned me that, she will block my number but i continued, one day about a week later she asked me why i did it, i said that it was because i love her started washing her, she was like i should call shade and beg her before we can talk, i didnt have shade number again and i couldnt tell tomi that, luckily shade texted me and was like i will never be happy , i quickly called back , i was like am sorry, she was like i will never take you back lol, i said i know lol, but am sorry, she just ended the call, met up with tomi and we talked washed her life eh, best washing ever, took her out we went to a karaoke bar, i turned to faze that day lol, we talked and talked , walked for hours, when she kissed me i cried lol(all na acting), after 3weeks i sent her the cake again and she sent me a picture of her eating it, on sat i invited her over she came, i finally ate the pear, after she left my house i broke up with her, she didnt even fight me or beg, she didnt reply the text! oboy fear grab me, 2 days later she was at my gate......................
you are evil!!!!
this is why i don't trust guys that over do love
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Puresolutions: 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
I laughed and said how is James, she ignored the question and asked me why did I take her number?
Now friendship is really important to me, I love women but I don't play with my friends! Told her that I will call her back, called James he came and we drank and gisted asked him again how far na!
What's the latest with iyore? Said she doesn't pick his calls again that she is forming, I couldn't tell him that she flashed me because am a man, it will pain him! Then he said "na person like you fit them" and he was like how far me and her! I was like I was waiting for him to lose interest! He now mocked me saying "wetin I dey form" I told him that he saw her first so I was respecting him! he doesn't want again that I can go ahead! To make peace I invited one uniben control with her friend and he and the friend hooked up!
Some day's later I called iyore and she was like am proud that shey this is my calling back lol, I explained that I was in a relationship then! Needed to clear the way for her! She was like huh, who wants to date you lol, I asked her out! We first went to ogba zoo benin! Got there before her! Waited at my car she didn't come! So I walked in! Paid for her ticket and went to take a drink, then she called me I went to the gate and she was with a small boy I paid for him and they entered
Before I could say hi
She said meet my son.......

Lmao @meet my son..continue abeg what an appetiser this is becoming

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by curvysola(f): 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
i was with a new catch happiness i can call her pineapple, very sweet girl, fair, plumpy like a pineapple and her voice eh, i was preaching my gospel wen my gateman flashed me, i tot that it was the pizza or suya that we ordered, i was walking out boldly, already thinking abt the food and then i saw him laughing, i was like what?
he said that black girl e dey outside! i looked thru the gate and saw tomi, i now asked him, oboy how did she enter the estate na, didnt they call you from the main gate he said no, well i peeped again and really saw her well, she was wearing a very sexy gown and i stopped using my brain to think lol, i opened the gate she looked and me and smiled and said you behave like a child, she walked in, i totally forgot abt the babe upstairs ,i was looking at yansh, we entered the house and i could hear my gateman laughing at me as i closed the main door.......
OP if this is real na wa for you!!!
you are a devil and a liar
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
Damm damm damm shit i wanted to talk but the yansh was too big so no problem! I carried the boy and asked him if he likes icecream?
 He was shy! So I carried him get him ice cream and was gisting with him totally ignoring iyore, the boy was cute sha! That's how I started looking like a family man, things we do for yansh! After awhile we walked to where the lions were and I was gisting him about animals and how dey behave and all! We sat down to eat! I got food for two so I had to give him mine and thats how him and her ate while I took just hollandia, was so hungry but that yansh eh! Was in charge, we spent like 5hrs there wen I went to drop her off!
She then confessed said that he is her brother not her son that she was testing me!
I was like imagine I laughed and said even if i was cool with her (wash) but in my mind eh! Azonto things!
 So we started dating wonderful girl will call her strawberry cause she likes love too much!
 When the love started eh! Nigga if a big ass girl should love you eh! Yansh must tire ooooo!
She comes cleans the house, all my friends liked her even James became her friend! But for where curiosity came in when I saw victoria lol I will call her water melon cause she wasn't tasteful but she was needed, she was wild, if you go clubbing with her, you will enjoy yourself! Well I told her about iyore and she was like no p as long as its just iyore and she understands that I love ass!
So I continued seeing others plus them
One day I was with one yeye igbinedion university girl, she was smoking and shouting while singing in my house and I heard someone at the door I opened saw iyore and victoria at the door.........
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
curvysola:

OP if this is real na wa for you!!!
you are a devil and a liar

lol grin
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Puresolutions: 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
watchin with my 4D googles on... popcorn n ice cream pls..
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
curvysola:

you are evil!!!!
this is why i don't trust guys that over do love

when i want somtin eh nothing comes in my way
i can become anyone just to achieve that purpose
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
Puresolutions:
watchin with my 4D googles on... popcorn n ice cream pls..

lol

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by curvysola(f): 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

when i want somtin eh nothing comes in my way
i can become anyone just to achieve that purpose

send me a pm wink
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Puresolutions: 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

lol

Lol
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
curvysola:

send me a pm wink

hmm alright

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Puresolutions: 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
@2BB4CB3E bro r u familiar with this name " AIENAKHO "
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
Puresolutions:
@2BB4CB3E bro r u familiar with this name " AIENAKHO "

naaaa whats that?

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Puresolutions: 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

naaaa whats that?

ur a duplicate carbon copy of my cousins from Edo state..each time i see ur pic im seeing him..too bad we lost contact.i'll start finding him n show him ur pic..it's getting me nutts.n he's a damn playa...too..so u knw..wat they say about blood.

BACK TO YOUR GIST ABEG
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
i smiled and diff tots started running thru my head, did they call each other? so Victoria betrayed me! before i could think abt my next action iyore was like, hey boo saw ur friend at the door! said that she is ur course mate, i was like yea, vick whats up grin
Victoria coded and left, when i closed the door, walked into the parlor only to see iyore looking at the mima with an irritated expression on her face, luckily for me mima was so high she didnt notice her enough to say anything
iyore entered the room and was like tot you said that u were busy reading? who is that girl smoking in the parlor, i quickly dashed james the babe lol, was like its james girlfriend, his landlord doesnt allow her to smoke at his place with some romantic washing she believed
my room was scattered, evidence everywhere lol, i was cracking my brain on how to get her out so i can clear the crime scene
i dont allow her drive my car and she has this weakness for shawama, i became a nice guy just to save face, was like how abt you go and get shawama and something for me to eat! she was like get ready na! was like i cant leave james babe alone in the house, gave her my car key that she should drive! she was so happy , she left
girls smh so easy to persuade, cleaned the crime scene and i went to explain myself to a high babe
she just started kissing me, no questions asked guess she was to high to ask!
thats how i escaped
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
episode three

Friday july 1st 2016:

wendy met her at dstv office, arrogant girl!
was cracking my brain abt how i will open gist , then i looked at her nails and was like i can do that!
she was like big deal! undecided
i was like what!!!!!
desperate times call for desperate measures
i noticed that she had 6000 with her for payment, and the queue was long so i offered to help her, that i know the guy, i can cut the line, she gave me the paper with the number and she was like what abt the money?
i was like oh common lol
met my guy gave him my atm, pos things!! turned back (biggest mistake)
was like compact right?
she said premium embarassed girls are thieves
well i paid and she started smiling and we walked out together, then as i wanted to press my car key, to form big boy, she brought her out car key
damm damm damm
the criminal has a car!
well i was walking her to her car only to see Honda Crosstour, in my mind its her dad's own, inside the car was so scattered my question was answered
she was like should i drop you?
i hate Abuja girls embarassed ....................

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
i was like sure no p!
she reversed small and i was like am home, she was shocked
used my remote to unlock my car and she started laughing, really really laughing
came down before i closed the door, i was like you owe me dinner
she smiled and laughed then gave me her digits
she has 3 phones one is for pest lol, guys have suffered cheesy
well she gave me her mtn number
called her around 7pm to cancel, i was free but i had to form, if you don't form girls wont value you
went out with another babe, the babe fruit was ripe for plucking, we were eating at 355 Steakhouse and Lounge
when Wendy walked in with her sisters lmao
small world i swear................
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
damm damm damm damm
first thing that came to my mind
was the money that i spent at dstv office sad

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by curvysola(f): 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
damm damm damm damm
first thing that came to my mind
was the money that i spent at dstv office sad
hehehehehehehe lol
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Puresolutions: 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
More
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
she just said hi and walked passed us, was impressed
but disappointed arrogant girls eh smh
abi she doesnt even like me self

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by curvysola(f): 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
she just said hi and walked passed us, was impressed
but disappointed arrogant girls eh smh
abi she doesnt even like me self
hahaha continue like this lol cheesy
better this way
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
well i still had to try my luck its not like i was dating her or somtin but i needed to be sure abt her intentions
walked up to her, greeted her sisters and i was like wendy whats up?
she was like "david sup"
i was like eh so you come here lol
she was like yea, was bored at home came out to eat with my sisters
i walked closer and was like, am not dating her she is just a friend
she said who cares and looked at me like

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
wasn't really about the money!!
don't get why girls over do things
i wasn't dating her, the only thing i did wrong
was to cancel on her and she hasn't picked my calls for days now
as i write she doesn't even reply my text or return my calls
i have gisted friends! will give her space and continue trying
will modify this post when i am successful

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by curvysola(f): 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
wasn't really about the money!!
don't get why girls over do things
i wasn't dating her, the only thing i did wrong
was to cancel on her and she hasn't picked my calls for days now
as i write she doesn't even reply my text or return my calls
i have gisted friends! will give her space and continue trying
will modify this post when i am successful

You shouldn't have gone to meet her at the restaurant, that was childish, remove ur mind mr man, she won't listen to your lies again, na wa for you sha, went to confirm if she likes you, she is nice i will have snubbed you eh, turned me down to take another girl out, thats really childish you don't even have shame, even defending ur actions! ure a cheater tot you were bragging about being careful so far girls have been catching you, aside from that dull iyore that didn't see ur trash
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
Episode four

Dec 12th 2015
Have been one abraka girl for five days, her name was Rebeca she knows me as david,
wasn't expecting kemi and she knows me as john, my nebo allowed kemi to enter i wasn't home,
she went to my flat knocked and Rebeca opened and she was like am looking for john
Rebeca was like this isn't john's house and closed the door, kemi called me
i lied that a friend was staying at my flat with his girlfriend, when i got home kemi was standing outside
i took her elsewhere to eat fruit
see @curvysola i have stories like this problem is they are short!!!
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by curvysola(f): 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
Episode four

Dec 12th 2015
Have been one abraka girl for five days, her name was Rebeca she knows me as david,
wasn't expecting kemi and she knows me as john, my nebo allowed kemi to enter i wasn't home,
she went to my flat knocked and Rebeca opened and she was like am looking for john
Rebeca was like this isn't john's house and closed the door, kemi called me
i lied that a friend was staying at my flat with his girlfriend, when i got home kemi was standing outside
i took her elsewhere to eat fruit
see @curvysola i have stories like this problem is they are short!!!
i see how many girlfriends do you have?
none of your stories have impressed me, they are basic angry
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
curvysola:

You shouldn't have gone to meet her at the restaurant, that was childish, remove ur mind mr man, she won't listen to your lies again, na wa for you sha, went to confirm if she likes you, she is nice i will have snubbed you eh, turned me down to take another girl out, thats really childish you don't even have shame, even defending ur actions! ure a cheater tot you were bragging about being careful so far girls have been catching you, aside from that dull iyore that didn't see ur trash

Really like I said I will modify the post! I don't back out! One way or the other I will find my way!
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
curvysola:

i see how many girlfriends do you have?
none of your stories have impressed me, they are basic angry

Single now!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand / I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] / Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.