Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! (11099 Views)

See How A Cheater Girlfriend Was Caught By Her Boyfriend's Friend On Whatsapp / How Should A Guy Treat A Cheater To Regret Her Actions ? / When Your BAE Is A Cheater. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Puresolutions: 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
maybe ur not a fruit but a juice... dont let it get to you he's kiddin... but someday u'll be someone else's mango or cherry or raspberry or better still banga..

dont let it get tp you joor not all of us are like this oh

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
curvysola:

thats your defence, tot that you knew him in person! very well its still wrong for someone to behave like this, calling girls fruit, do you know that after reading his post i asked myself a question! OP which type of fruit am i?

lol first things first! why were you attacking him?
funny part of this whole thing is that this curvysola talking, we exchanged numbers and she even added me on bbm! or do you want to deny?
given that i havent met you, i think that you will be like quava

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by curvysola(f): 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

lol first things first! why were you attacking him?
funny part of this whole thing is that this curvysola talking, we exchanged numbers and she even added me on bbm! or do you want to deny?
given that i havent met you, i think that you will be like quava
he was in support of you, i may have added you on bbm that doesn't mean that i wanted to become one of ur fruits i was just amused by ur personality, but when i gave you my number, you called first so stop acting like am interested in you or somtin! its ur gf thats guava
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
curvysola:

he was in support of you, i may have added you on bbm that doesn't mean that i wanted to become one of ur fruits i was just amused by ur personality, but when i gave you my number, you called first so stop acting like am interested in you or somtin! its ur gf thats guava

lol, my nebo is leaving now! boo is coming soon!
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
Puresolutions:
maybe ur not a fruit but a juice... dont let it get to you he's kiddin... but someday u'll be someone else's mango or cherry or raspberry or better still banga..

dont let it get tp you joor not all of us are like this oh
@banga lol
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Puresolutions: 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
curvysola:

lol curvysola leave me alone o... Please i'm on break from women ryt now abeg the threa dis just an appetizer

Guava Mango Oranges

How did it go with the dstv premium chick thats the one i'm interested in...
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
Puresolutions:

lol curvysola leave me alone o... Please i'm on break from women ryt now abeg the threa dis just an appetizer

Guava Mango Oranges

How did it go with the dstv premium chick thats the one i'm interested in...

Thats the wendy girl oooo! She still isn't picking my calls! Have called her twice today
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
So my girlfriend cancelled on me! Something about her mum! No p sha!
Moving forward! So the chick from last night, we got to her house, I asked for her account details, she gave me I transferred some money using mobile app! She hugged me and I drove off to quickly pick up my nebo, so we can spend time before 3pm because I was expecting my girlfriend! My phone chimed I picked it up hoping to see debit alert! Instead it was a text from the girl I just dropped off! Said that she has received it said some other things and ended the text with "I love you " girls eh! Why do you guys rush?
Well so my nebo was outside her gate, carried her and we went home, I really needed locally grown fruit this morning!
After eating dropped her off in a hurry only for my girlfriend to cancel! Its alright sha!
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Medunah: 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
Op, welldone

But why is curvysola pissed??
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by 0955eb027(m): 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
Here to learn from the masters of the game.
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Dfinex(f): 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
episode three

Friday july 1st 2016:

wendy met her at dstv office, arrogant girl!
was cracking my brain abt how i will open gist , then i looked at her nails and was like i can do that!
she was like big deal! undecided
i was like what!!!!!
desperate times call for desperate measures
i noticed that she had 6000 with her for payment, and the queue was long so i offered to help her, that i know the guy, i can cut the line, she gave me the paper with the number and she was like what abt the money?
i was like oh common lol
met my guy gave him my atm, pos things!! turned back (biggest mistake)
was like compact right?
she said premium embarassed girls are thieves
well i paid and she started smiling and we walked out together, then as i wanted to press my car key, to form big boy, she brought her out car key
damm damm damm
the criminal has a car!
well i was walking her to her car only to see Honda Crosstour, in my mind its her dad's own, inside the car was so scattered my question was answered
she was like should i drop you?
i hate Abuja girls embarassed ....................

lolsss....
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Dfinex(f): 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
Am home
Times like this eh I feel really proud of my country!
Beautiful women everywhere!
Gisted a Friend and he warned me that she might be a runs girl but I will find out in the morning na!
And I will share a post! As always no lies
Snapped her! She refused to allow me snap her front so, time to eat fruit salad
goodnight

I must confess I'm enjoying ur adventures but going as far as taking pictures of ur victims, is what I won't subscribe to.
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Dfinex(f): 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
curvysola:

can both of u just exercise some decorum please.
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by curvysola(f): 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
Dfinex:

can both of u just exercise some decorum please.
i understand , but guys can be really annoying! whats up with him exposing me like that
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by curvysola(f): 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
Medunah:
Op, welldone

But why is curvysola pissed??
Am not pissed off
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
5pm loading
when ur mind starts singing oga wont you hang out today?
wendy still isnt picking my calls! well i cant stay at home alone,
so......... expecting an old fruit but hey its better than being alone at home
while i wait for the fruit let me share a story about my past
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Dfinex(f): 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
curvysola:

i understand , but guys can be really annoying! whats up with him exposing me like that

it's ok. Just calm down.
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by loadedvibes: 5:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
You are intrigued already.. we will also read your story here. I am guaranteed of that
curvysola:

its just wrong! i understand that men must cheat but OP pls whats ur end game? will you be given an award or what! this is madness! i really want to meet you i swear and see what all these girls are fooling themselves over!

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by curvysola(f): 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
post=47303953:
You are intrigued already.. we will also read your story here. I am guaranteed of that
ure not serious that will never happen! will i meet him? yes but i can assure you i will never be a story
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Puresolutions: 7:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
to please curvysola i've decided not to check this thread anymore but cuvy baby you're intrigued and capured from the stories as well i'm sure you're dying to know more how things go by the second..

@Op brother take it easy o.Life aint worth living if it's just about the fruits' picking trust me,it has sunk many men.Don't want yu to follow the cue brotha..All the best
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
Puresolutions:
to please curvysola i've decided not to check this thread anymore but cuvy baby you're intrigued and capured from the stories as well i'm sure you're dying to know more how things go by the second..

@Op brother take it easy o.Life aint worth living if it's just about the fruits' picking trust me,it has sunk many men.Don't want yu to follow the cue brotha..All the best

nigga will be in lag 2moro jor! dont mind sola! troublemaker no 1
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by curvysola(f): 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
Puresolutions:

seriously not cool
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Puresolutions: 7:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

jeez u didnt have to tempt me bro.By the way if yu have banga juice i've got starch... grin
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Puresolutions: 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

jeez u didnt have to tempt me bro.By the way if yu have banga juice i've got starch... grin.. grin
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
Puresolutions:

jeez u didnt have to tempt me bro.By the way if yu have banga juice i've got starch... grin.. grin
i dont like banga
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
so old fruit came! was boring as expected, was a boring standard experience!
watching football now will update later

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 08, 2016
now there is somtin i need yall to understand!
when i give a girl a particular name there is always a reason behind it for instance
i meet a yoruba girl, my name becomes femi, i love weddings ,when she comes to my house African magic yoruba is my favorite channel, if she is a quiet girl, i become playful, if she talks too much i become quiet, if she is stubborn i become understanding, if she isn't i become stubborn
because most of these relationships don't last beyond a month or 2, i can act out the character, at first it was hard now it just works naturally

3 Likes

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 08, 2016
Arrived lagos!
Something funny happened at the airport in abuja!
There was this girl that I saw men she was on point! So I made sure I got the ticket after hers! I even asked if we are on the same section! The woman said the girls seat is the window seat I was like no p! As long as am sitting next to her! The lady laughed but that's her cup of tea! While waiting I saw her talking with her dad! In my mind I was like old man! Must you follow her to the airport!
When people started boarding! I had to make a quick call! So i walked away! On getting back I got mentol for myself, fresh breath smoother lines
Then I was directed to my seat!
And that's how I saw her dad sitting next to the window! Said goodmorning with annoyance and sat down

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by jaywise(m): 11:43am On Jul 08, 2016
Things don't always go one's way all the time...you win some,you loss some.
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by curvysola(f): 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
Arrived lagos!
There was this girl that I saw men she was on point! So I made sure I got the ticket after hers! I even asked if we are on the same section! The woman said the girls seat is the window seat I was like no p! As long as am sitting next to her! The lady laughed but that's her cup of tea! While waiting I saw her talking with her dad! In my mind I was like old man! Must you follow her to the airport!
When people started boarding! I had to make a quick call! So i walked away! On getting back I got mentol for myself, fresh breath smoother lines
And that's how I saw her dad sitting next to the window! Said goodmorning with annoyance and sat down
imagine reply my message jor
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
Arrived lagos!
I am still following your stories bro...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex / I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] / Pls Advice Me;am Losin It

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.