Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! (11096 Views)

See How A Cheater Girlfriend Was Caught By Her Boyfriend's Friend On Whatsapp / How Should A Guy Treat A Cheater To Regret Her Actions ? / When Your BAE Is A Cheater. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
am out with friends and my fruit
turn up things! going to rock VI tonight like a new catch
moving forward was unable to toast girls today!
will update with an old story in some minutes
let me rock yansh small

2 Likes

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
2011 15th February
i was home with my feb15babe aka the girl you see after val lol
well we were chilling, kissing and all, then my girlfriend called, we had a mild fight before she left that morning
she complained abt the fight and was telling me to change that she will leave me if i dont change
i was like seriously oya lets just break up na! she was like seriously you said that! i was like yes
she said alright........ its over this was 9am in the morning she left my house 6am
so i said goodbye and went back indoors to continue taking my healthy fruit
later someone knocked at my door, i opened it was my nebo needed pure water, that guy can beg for broom self lol
gave him closed the door and continued flexing
45mins later someone was banging my door again tot it was my nebo and because i was in the middle of the meal i just shouted and said, baba later abeg
the person continued knocking, got angry put on the shorts my ex that i broke up with that morning gave me for val gift and walked to the door angrily like who is this goat self,
opened and saw my girlfriend, she was crying and its like the moment i ended the call, she entered bike and started running down to my house, she looked so unkept!
my small banana shrinked quickly in fear
i was quiet then she said no wonder i said it
because ure with a girl thats why u have mind to tell me that its over!.............

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
turned to observe if the fruit inside observed what was happening but she was busy covering up inside duvet, i told her that i was coming and closed the door behind me!
the my girlfriend started crying and talking loud, my nebo came talked preached, advised , begged for where! when he got tire he left us, at this point she was holding my shorts that she got me that i should remove it, started saying many things RATED-R and i was just quiet one girl in my compound has a friend that has a big ass, that one entered the compound and saw me and her, at that point i wanted to die because i have been timing that babe( still got her sha) well so she sat on my lap and was asking what hasnt she done for me?
that why am i ungrateful! and really she was perfect but........... i dont just know jor, will ask my pastor....................... back to the story after a while her big yansh was hurting my lap, it was becoming numb, so i wanted to stand up, cause we were heading nowhere!
she was like she wants to enter the room and see the girl, i was like but we broke up! lol benin girl: she said break up? used her hands to give me waka while pressing her palm with waka on my face! that i will kill her before we will break up!
so i went into the room to ask the other chick, if she could come in? that one was a classy better girl and she was like who is she ?( in British english) what does she want?
i was like she is obsessed with me lmao (the only lie i could think of)
she turned and went back to sleep, i acted like emeka ike and kissed the back of her neck and said ï love you" she didnt answer me
well i opened the door!
allowed the other chick to enter.................

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
she entered looked towards the bed! and sat on the chair
all my girlfriends know that to me, its all about the ass!
after a while i sat on the bed next to the classy babe and was forming Ramsey noah
then the classy girl moved and my girlfriend saw that the classy girl's ass wasn't bigger than hers, and she stood up from the chair and marched to the bed, climbed on top of me, and started talking , telling the other chick more R-RATED THINGS about me and of cos she was dating me so she knew that it was true for perverts she said things like ( i love spanking my gf ASS) moving on, when she started going far i held her! and thats when the classy babe got angry stood up and started getting dressed, she still laid on me! i had to see off the classy babe( pain me sha) the babe knows how to serve pineapple, she didnt say anything to me throughout the walk, when we got to her house she was like get rid of that girl!!!
i said that i will do that , i started running back because i was scared that my girlfriend will be damaging my stuffs, got home as i entered she started slapping me and fighting me, i held her and one thing led to another i was eating fruit, after the wild scene
we were catching our breath and she was like, I love you so much why are u treating me like this?
and she started crying again! i begged her and we settled and I STILL CONTINUED DATING BOTH OF THEM grin

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by curvysola(f): 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
she entered looked towards the bed! and sat on the chair
all my girlfriends know that to me, its all about the ass!
after a while i sat on the bed next to the classy babe and was forming Ramsey noah
then the classy girl moved and my girlfriend saw that the classy girl's ass wasn't bigger than hers, and she stood up from the chair and marched to the bed, climbed on top of me, and started talking , telling the other chick more R-RATED THINGS about me and of cos she was dating me so she knew that it was true for perverts she said things like ( i love spanking my gf ASS) moving on, when she started going far i held her! and thats when the classy babe got angry stood up and started getting dressed, she still laid on me! i had to see off the classy babe( pain me sha) the babe knows how to serve pineapple, she didnt say anything to me throughout the walk, when we got to her house she was like get rid of that girl!!!
i said that i will do that , i started running back because i was scared that my girlfriend will be damaging my stuffs, got home as i entered she started slapping me and fighting me, i held her and one thing led to another i was eating fruit, after the wild scene
we were catching our breath and she was like, I love you so much why are u treating me like this?
and she started crying again! i begged her and we settled and I STILL CONTINUED DATING BOTH OF THEM grin

you amaze me honestly!
do and come back to abuja I WANT TO MEET YOU

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
turned to observe if the fruit inside observed what was happening but she was busy covering up inside duvet, i told her that i was coming and closed the door behind me!
the my girlfriend started crying and talking loud, my nebo came talked preached, advised , begged for where! when he got tire he left us, at this point she was holding my shorts that she got me that i should remove it, started saying many things RATED-R and i was just quiet one girl in my compound has a friend that has a big ass, that one entered the compound and saw me and her, at that point i wanted to die because i have been timing that babe( still got her sha) well so she sat on my lap and was asking what hasnt she done for me?
that why am i ungrateful! and really she was perfect but........... i dont just know jor, will ask my pastor....................... back to the story after a while her big yansh was hurting my lap, it was becoming numb, so i wanted to stand up, cause we were heading nowhere!
she was like she wants to enter the room and see the girl, i was like but we broke up! lol benin girl: she said break up? used her hands to give me waka while pressing her palm with waka on my face! that i will kill her before we will break up!
so i went into the room to ask the other chick, if she could come in? that one was a classy better girl and she was like who is she ?( in British english) what does she want?
i was like she is obsessed with me lmao (the only lie i could think of)
she turned and went back to sleep, i acted like emeka ike and kissed the back of her neck and said ï love you" she didnt answer me
well i opened the door!
allowed the other chick to enter.................
interesting... Go on bro
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
curvysola:

you amaze me honestly!
nice you are already in love with this good guy.... Good for you.... I hope you win him fro. Other women
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:09am On Jul 09, 2016
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:12am On Jul 09, 2016
Some Nigerian girls sha!
A guys takes you out
And ure busy sitting down inside club
Forming chatting on phone by 3am
Drink you won't drink its shisha ure flexing
Well its alright sha
Save your energy will need it later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by ndujekwu(m): 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
curvysola:

you amaze me honestly!

Lol..... she's feeling the boy!!! *olekuuuu, tell me sometin wey I no fit doooooo*

2BB4CB3E:
Some Nigerian girls sha!
A guys takes you out
And ure busy sitting down inside club
Forming chatting on phone by 3am
Drink you won't drink its shisha ure flexing
Well its alright sha
Save your energy will need it later

Kant shout.... pls try hausa gehs grin... though no nyash shaaaaa undecided undecided
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
ndujekwu:

Lol..... she's feeling the boy!!! *olekuuuu, tell me sometin wey I no fit doooooo*

Kant shout.... pls try hausa gehs grin... though no nyash shaaaaa undecided undecided

Have seen some hausa girls with massive loads but most are too cagey
and are always wearing their local clothes, cant be seen with a girl wearing wrapper na!
when i get to abuja i will do some hunting!
even some that wear jeans self still cover their head,
i have only been with a hausa girl once and she was from kaduna state!

2 Likes

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 9:46am On Jul 12, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Have seen some hausa girls with massive loads but most are too cagey
and are always wearing their local clothes, cant be seen with a girl wearing wrapper na!
when i get to abuja i will do some hunting!
even some that wear jeans self still cover their head,
i have only been with a hausa girl once and she was from kaduna state!
been waiting for updates bro... Just let us know when you are done with this thread
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 12, 2016
SmellingAnus:
been waiting for updates bro... Just let us know when you are done with this thread

will post somtin today!
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 10:16am On Jul 12, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

will post somtin today!
ok bro cool
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
Guy this ur story is as fake as nicky minaj ass..keep portraying the bad boy image and keep deceiving yourself..besides av read better stories..
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
markkaycee:
Guy this ur story is as fake as nicky minaj ass..keep portraying the bad boy image and keep deceiving yourself..besides av read better stories..
I have done much worse things than his stories so it's possible it's not fake... I once told someone that my sex life can best be described as fiction although temporarily retired but not tired...
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
shade started mocking me that i have no shame calling her friend, after everything i even overheard tomi shouting, you are a fool
i knew that she loved me, so i was like, shade pls can you give tomi the phone, shade refused, said tomi doesnt want to talk and ended the call,
i waited till around 10pm then called again tomi picked and was like what do i want, i explained the usual washing na, she kept on ending the call i continued calling, there is this bakery at abuja, they will make a customized cake and deliver it to the person for you, she likes chocolate, i ordered for it for her, with "äm sorry" written on top, i was at work chilling when she messaged me on whatsapp i was so happy because she blocked me before, only for me to open it and see a picture of the cake in her dustbin, my 8k gone no p sha, i continued begging lol, i even hired my house help to act as my sister and call her, then i started texting her, she warned me that, she will block my number but i continued, one day about a week later she asked me why i did it, i said that it was because i love her started washing her, she was like i should call shade and beg her before we can talk, i didnt have shade number again and i couldnt tell tomi that, luckily shade texted me and was like i will never be happy , i quickly called back , i was like am sorry, she was like i will never take you back lol, i said i know lol, but am sorry, she just ended the call, met up with tomi and we talked washed her life eh, best washing ever, took her out we went to a karaoke bar, i turned to faze that day lol, we talked and talked , walked for hours, when she kissed me i cried lol(all na acting), after 3weeks i sent her the cake again and she sent me a picture of her eating it, on sat i invited her over she came, i finally ate the pear, after she left my house i broke up with her, she didnt even fight me or beg, she didnt reply the text! oboy fear grab me, 2 days later she was at my gate......................

Guys like you scare me. Trust me, I'm taking notes. Lol.
In other news, cc emmak2k4.
Thought i should help your ministry.:-)
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
kneehighbootz:

Guys like you scare me. Trust me, I'm taking notes. Lol.
In other news, cc emmak2k4.
Thought i should help your ministry.:-)
innocent me! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men: Is This Possible? / I'm Having A Serious Sexual Problem / Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.