Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! (11098 Views)

See How A Cheater Girlfriend Was Caught By Her Boyfriend's Friend On Whatsapp / How Should A Guy Treat A Cheater To Regret Her Actions ? / When Your BAE Is A Cheater. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 07, 2016
Heading home now!
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by nuelzz04(m): 1:18am On Jul 07, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
Before i could say anything shade was calling me bastard, that i wanted to come between friends tomi was just quiet, too weak to talk , i was like shit men shit covering my face and the women in the saloon started coming out , men i was so ashamed ,
i wanted to walk back to the car, they held me and started insulting me, then tomi started asking me why, i had to deny dating shade right there, shade got so mad, they had to hold her………..
Chai !!!! Wicked grin
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by nuelzz04(m): 1:23am On Jul 07, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
Greed is a very bad thing!

while we were in the parlor, i was thinking abt if its possible to eat pear and pineapple the same time lol, knowing fully well that i couldn't eat both at once i started listening to tomi, she has been talking since i didn't listen, i was just quiet thinking abt that gown, then she said , but really simon abi david whats ur problem? are you confused or what? did you go thru all that effort just to eat fruit?
(in my mind i was thinking) "honestly that was all i wanted, eat the fruit just to prove a point to who? i dont know" but i just had to eat the fruit

i now explained that i am confused that girls have hurt me lol, so i try to keep away, that i ran away cause i was falling fully inlove with her, then she moved closer, i could smell her perfume, girls are beautiful things sha! i held her and she looked at me and said i love you, relax and allow us build somtin, i used style to hold yansh that was wen, happiness shouted femi(told happiness that my name was femi) ur phone is ringing..................
..hahahaha Na wa o..
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 07, 2016
Am home
Times like this eh I feel really proud of my country!
Beautiful women everywhere!
Gisted a Friend and he warned me that she might be a runs girl but I will find out in the morning na!
And I will share a post! As always no lies
Snapped her! She refused to allow me snap her front so, time to eat fruit salad
goodnight

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Puresolutions: 6:32am On Jul 07, 2016
guy i hope you don't purge from eating too mush fruits..all this type tins wey yu dey consume hen..
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 07, 2016
Puresolutions:
guy i hope you don't purge from eating too mush fruits..all this type tins wey yu dey consume hen..

Hahaha just woke up!
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Puresolutions: 10:16am On Jul 07, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Hahaha just woke up!

welcome bro happy holidays

we;ve been waiting more gists

I just hope i'm safe
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 07, 2016
Puresolutions:

welcome bro happy holidays

we;ve been waiting more gists

I just hope i'm safe

Dude she is still here ooo! I won't be able to travel again! If I tell you the number of times that yansh has done this to me eh!
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 07, 2016
She still doesn't want to go yet!
Going to make breakfast for her

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Puresolutions: 11:19am On Jul 07, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Dude she is still here ooo! I won't be able to travel again! If I tell you the number of times that yansh has done this to me eh!

Seems this public hols was declared for you......Happy slaughtering !!!.... grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Puresolutions: 11:20am On Jul 07, 2016
Bro so ur this romantic ur going to cook for her...how wonderful...

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 07, 2016
Puresolutions:
Bro so ur this romantic ur going to cook for her...how wonderful...

Normal thing now!
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Puresolutions: 11:43am On Jul 07, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Normal thing now!

i hear you.if no be for the back-side yu go fit do am ?
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
Alright so last night:
We got home and she started watching zeeworld! Girls who watches zeeworld by 1am?
Well I went to shower and we just chilled, she was still watching zeeworld so I had to be busy picked up my phone and started playing a game to keep myself awake, after a while the room became really cold and she went into the bathroom to change her clothes! Came out and as per sharp guy I have turned off the tv, turned off the lights, backstreet boys were doing their job from the home theatre speakers! It was on!
She laid on the bed and I formed acted like I wanted to sleep, after some minutes used one hand to hold her! Room was really cold so she shifted closer! Started rubbing hands small small! Then squeeze, then I turned her was about to kiss her and then I noticed onion damm! I couldn't kiss her so formed as if her neck was my target and went to work on the fruit! Only for me to grab her ass and it was strong
Well even mango that's strong is still eaten! Its not everytime you get soft ones, so I removed her top and went to work........
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
After eating the fruit, went to shower and started thinking about writing this! Lol
Well I slept off woke up by 10am but she was still sleeping! Couldn't snap her cause iPhone camera makes a loud noise so I did a video and screen grabbed the picture above! Made breakfast for her and came downstairs to watch skysports news by 11am, oboy how far Chelsea na! Dey should sign someone! Went upstairs saw her cleaning my room! My girlfriend called to inform me that she will be coming by 3pm and wendy still isn't picking my calls! Will update with more.....
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
Puresolutions:

i hear you.if no be for the back-side yu go fit do am ?

Lol its not pounded yam and egusi na!
Just cornflakes and juice that's not work besides ladies love a man that cooks and serves them! Always do it!
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
Puresolutions:

Seems this public hols was declared for you......Happy slaughtering !!!.... grin cheesy cheesy grin

Supposed to be in lagos by 8am
because of fruit I didn't travel!
If this world is filled with only slim girls eh I will be a billionaire!
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by curvysola(f): 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Single now!
lol wink
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
driving out to go and drop her and she DIDNT ask me for money, so as i tot maybe she isn't a runs girl or maybe she is forming
will still give her somtin, plan to pick up a nebo that stays close by and hang out with her till my girlfriend comes by 3
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Puresolutions: 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Lol its not pounded yam and egusi na!
Just cornflakes and juice that's not work besides ladies love a man that cooks and serves them! Always do it!

Cornflakes and juice heh... sounds more like galal and teem,no wonder they are slim... ur rocking bro.. just hop it doesn't end in LMAO i choose to keep it....
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by curvysola(f): 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
Am home
Times like this eh I feel really proud of my country!
Beautiful women everywhere!
Gisted a Friend and he warned me that she might be a runs girl but I will find out in the morning na!
And I will share a post! As always no lies
Snapped her! She refused to allow me snap her front so, time to eat fruit salad
goodnight
This is serious
you need CELE flogging
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Puresolutions: 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
all this ur cherry picking hehe
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by curvysola(f): 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
Puresolutions:

Cornflakes and juice heh... sounds more like galal and teem,no wonder they are slim... ur rocking bro.. just hop it doesn't end in LMAO i choose to keep it....
you! you are supporting him!
these are people's sisters you know, it maybe funny but its wrong.
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
Back home with my nebo now! Will update later,
No matter how many times you eat fruit in your area, its still sweet! Will update on what happened with that chick of last night, really funny thing happened!
Right now I need to focus on this fruit

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by loadedvibes: 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
Why are you so angry. Relax bae. The one wey una they us nko ?. Bro fire down keep repping Bros. cool
curvysola:

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
Puresolutions:
all this ur cherry picking hehe
When there is money to spend and big pumpkins are everywhere! Bro when I marry I will calm down!
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by curvysola(f): 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
post=47296057:
Why are you so angry. Relax bae. The one wey una they us nko ?. Bro fire down keep repping Bros. cool
its just wrong! i understand that men must cheat but OP pls whats ur end game? will you be given an award or what! this is madness! i really want to meet you i swear and see what all these girls are fooling themselves over!
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by curvysola(f): 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
Back home with my nebo now! Will update later,
No matter how many times you eat fruit in your area, its still sweet! Will update on what happened with that chick of last night, really funny thing happened!
Right now I need to focus on this fruit
imagine shocked na wa!!!!!
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Puresolutions: 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
curvysola:

@curvysola why nau... which one is my own am not in abuja where he is,if u think im supprotin him wat would u say about jerry?
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by curvysola(f): 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
Puresolutions:

@curvysola why nau... which one is my own am not in abuja where he is,if u think im supprotin him wat would u say about jerry?
This OP has a problem and you are encouraging him! there are many diseases out there sti's and std not to talk of AIDS and the spiritual complication of his ways
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Puresolutions: 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
curvysola:

This OP has a problem and you are encouraging him! there are many diseases out there sti's and std not to talk of AIDS and the spiritual complication of his ways

@curvysola stop trying to make me feel guilty... i shake off the guilt.

This is a man not a boy.. atleast within the range of 35 - 39.I take it that he assumes responsibilities for his actions like every other woman being who am i to judge him or tell him what to do or impose anythin i'm just an observer like you on this thread..if you see problems with what he has posted pls address him directly,me i'm onlt observing..furthermore our paths crossed before this trend and i told him i've never cheated even once nor consider s*x a fancy like like that..so i'm sorry u talk to him not me ma...

By the way if a man cheats traditionally is it not a woman a man cheats with ?
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by curvysola(f): 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
Puresolutions:

@curvysola stop trying to make me feel guilty... i shake off the guilt.

This is a man not a boy.. atleast within the range of 35 - 39.I take it that he assumes responsibilities for his actions like every other woman being who am i to judge him or tell him what to do or impose anythin i'm just an observer like you on this thread..if you see problems with what he has posted pls address him directly,me i'm onlt observing..furthermore our paths crossed before this trend and i told him i've never cheated even once nor consider s*x a fancy like like that..so i'm sorry u talk to him not me ma...

By the way if a man cheats traditionally is it not a woman a man cheats with ?
thats your defence, tot that you knew him in person! very well its still wrong for someone to behave like this, calling girls fruit, do you know that after reading his post i asked myself a question! OP which type of fruit am i?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

It Must Have Been Love But Its OVER Now / Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex / I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.