Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,332 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

The Guy Who Advice Me To Leave My Cruch, Is Now Dating Her!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Guy Who Advice Me To Leave My Cruch, Is Now Dating Her!! (497 Views)

Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos / Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt / South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Guy Who Advice Me To Leave My Cruch, Is Now Dating Her!! by jhasper(m): 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
what can I do now
Re: The Guy Who Advice Me To Leave My Cruch, Is Now Dating Her!! by falconey(m): 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
grin

move on......there are thousands of girls out there .
Re: The Guy Who Advice Me To Leave My Cruch, Is Now Dating Her!! by SeverusSnape(m): 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
Sue him, Sharia court.
Re: The Guy Who Advice Me To Leave My Cruch, Is Now Dating Her!! by jhasper(m): 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
falconey:
grin

move on......there are thousands of girls out there .
men sha
Re: The Guy Who Advice Me To Leave My Cruch, Is Now Dating Her!! by emerged01(m): 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
somebody asked to dump your crush and you did,that means you never loved her in the first place. Just wish both of them well.
Re: The Guy Who Advice Me To Leave My Cruch, Is Now Dating Her!! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin. cry me a river
Re: The Guy Who Advice Me To Leave My Cruch, Is Now Dating Her!! by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
"Ceaser didn't see it,
so he ceased to exist
and that nigggah that killed him
got the keys to his shhit"

angry

1 Like

Re: The Guy Who Advice Me To Leave My Cruch, Is Now Dating Her!! by delishpot: 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
It happens.

(1) (Reply)

That Point In Time When You Realise U've Been Swimming In Dangerous Waters / 9 Reasons You Should Not Let Her Go / A Letter To … My Mother, Who Doesn’t Know About My Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.