Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Ghana Blames Power Outage On Nigeria’s Oil Sabotage - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Blames Power Outage On Nigeria’s Oil Sabotage (25772 Views)

Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos / Blackout: Ikeja Electric Announces One Month Power Outage / Soldiers Invade IBEDC Office In Ibadan, Torture Worker Over Power Outage (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Blames Power Outage On Nigeria’s Oil Sabotage by datigbogirl: 11:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
captleonerd:
there's no point responding. you are irredeemably lost. good night

Bwahababahaha... Loserman! I gave him where it hurts d most-in his balls!
Re: Ghana Blames Power Outage On Nigeria’s Oil Sabotage by captleonerd(m): 6:40am On Jul 08, 2016
ayokellany:

We should stop deceiving ourselves in this country. Buhari alone should be rightly blamed for his inefficiency to safeguard federal properties under is watch as Jonathan was rightly blame for his inefficiency at safegaurding the lives of those killed by boko haram. Excuse of Avenger does not hold water. What is good for the gander is also good for the goose..
wow you are not so smart. if 170million people take up arms against the government what happens? is there a government without the support of the people? yes I blamed Jonathan for letting book haram grow into holding territories and I won't blame buhari for the guerrilla tactics the NDA is using. the government can't put security forces around every 100m of pipelines in the south south so sabotage is very easy for cowards like NDA. you and I are the common man. we shouldn't encourage this economic terrorists. what they are fighting for has been there for decades and buhari can't wake up one morning and turn the south south to New York. he can't wake up one morning and give them south south republic either. he can't even wake up one morning and give resource control without the legislature working on the bill. The south south has to be democratic to get anything long lasting from it's agitation. I believe my point is clear enough
Re: Ghana Blames Power Outage On Nigeria’s Oil Sabotage by dimieprincess(f): 6:55am On Jul 08, 2016
captleonerd:
ignorant one. you come here and celebrate NDA pipeline attacks yet you expect the effect not to trickle down to you. are you just ignorant or totally uneducated? is buhari responsible for the pipeline bombings? until we all cooperate with the FG to move the country forward this country will never develop. tell your brothers to continue the bombing
So it was Jonathan that was bombing the North East? Buhari like Jonathan is the C-in-C of the armed forces so, he should protect our national assets.
Re: Ghana Blames Power Outage On Nigeria’s Oil Sabotage by captleonerd(m): 7:02am On Jul 08, 2016
datigbogirl:

Bwahababahaha... Loserman! I gave him where it hurts d most-in his balls!
lol you are not ready to argue objectively so I'm throwing you aside. enough of the attention seeking pls
Re: Ghana Blames Power Outage On Nigeria’s Oil Sabotage by captleonerd(m): 7:03am On Jul 08, 2016
dimieprincess:

So it was Jonathan that was bombing the North East? Buhari like Jonathan is the C-in-C of the armed forces so, he should protect our national assets.
pls refer to the post above this your ignorant post
Re: Ghana Blames Power Outage On Nigeria’s Oil Sabotage by dimieprincess(f): 7:03am On Jul 08, 2016
captleonerd:
wow you are not so smart. if 170million people take up arms against the government what happens? is there a government without the support of the people? yes I blamed Jonathan for letting book haram grow into holding territories and I won't blame buhari for the guerrilla tactics the NDA is using. the government can't put security forces around every 100m of pipelines in the south south so sabotage is very easy for cowards like NDA. you and I are the common man. we shouldn't encourage this economic terrorists. what they are fighting for has been there for decades and buhari can't wake up one morning and turn the south south to New York. he can't wake up one morning and give them south south republic either. he can't even wake up one morning and give resource control without the legislature working on the bill. The south south has to be democratic to get anything long lasting from it's agitation. I believe my point is clear enough
When Jonathan was there, u blamed him for that but can't blame Buhari? the otumopo Buhari cooked for u guys is still very much alive
Re: Ghana Blames Power Outage On Nigeria’s Oil Sabotage by captleonerd(m): 7:05am On Jul 08, 2016
dimieprincess:

When Jonathan was there, u blamed him for that but can't blame Buhari? the otumopo Buhari cooked for u guys is still very much alive
the pipeline network in the country runs into thousands of kilometers. it's easy for any dummy with a dynamite to be an economic sabotage.
Re: Ghana Blames Power Outage On Nigeria’s Oil Sabotage by dimieprincess(f): 7:06am On Jul 08, 2016
captleonerd:
pls refer to the post above this your ignorant post
Answer my question and stop whipping unnecessary sentiment here. whose duty to protect our national assets?
Re: Ghana Blames Power Outage On Nigeria’s Oil Sabotage by dimieprincess(f): 7:09am On Jul 08, 2016
captleonerd:
the pipeline network in the country runs into thousands of kilometers. it's easy for any dummy with a dynamite to be an economic sabotage.
And u guys blamed Yara'Dua for granting these boys amnesty? Talking about kilos, do u have idea of the land size of Borno, Adamawa and Yobe?
Re: Ghana Blames Power Outage On Nigeria’s Oil Sabotage by captleonerd(m): 7:33am On Jul 08, 2016
dimieprincess:

And u guys blamed Yara'Dua for granting these boys amnesty? Talking about kilos, do u have idea of the land size of Borno, Adamawa and Yobe?
yes. and the military has been going around the NE flushing out every remaining elements of BH before they attack people. BH is on the verge of defeat. pipelines on the other hand runs into thousands of kilometers all over the south south/ south east and south west. all a dummy with a dynamite needs to blow up a pipeline is 5mins. this is a totally different case entirely
Re: Ghana Blames Power Outage On Nigeria’s Oil Sabotage by dimieprincess(f): 7:47am On Jul 08, 2016
captleonerd:
yes. and the military has been going around the NE flushing out every remaining elements of BH before they attack people. BH is on the verge of defeat. pipelines on the other hand runs into thousands of kilometers all over the south south/ south east and south west. all a dummy with a dynamite needs to blow up a pipeline is 5mins. this is a totally different case entirely
Pls stop deceiving yourself that Boko Haram has been defeated or about to. They were set up in the first place to make the country ungovernable for the man, they have been called back by the sponsors to give way to Their grand patron.

On the issue of Militants and pipelines, do we have same number of pipelines as they were during Yara'Dua and Jonathan era or they have increased?

If not, then Buhari is the definition of overblown ego and he is superbly clueless
Re: Ghana Blames Power Outage On Nigeria’s Oil Sabotage by captleonerd(m): 7:51am On Jul 08, 2016
dimieprincess:

Pls stop deceiving yourself that Boko Haram has been defeated or about to. They were set up in the first place to make the country ungovernable for the man, they have been called back by the sponsors to give way to Their grand patron.

On the issue of Militants and pipelines, do we have same number of pipelines as they were during Yara'Dua and Jonathan era or they have increased?

If not, then Buhari is the definition of overblown ego and he is superbly clueless
lol boko haram was set up just for Jonathan? at this point I give up. you're irrational. there's no point arguing with you anymore. have a nice day
Re: Ghana Blames Power Outage On Nigeria’s Oil Sabotage by dimieprincess(f): 8:09am On Jul 08, 2016
captleonerd:
lol boko haram was set up just for Jonathan? at this point I give up. you're irrational. there's no point arguing with you anymore. have a nice day
U better before I take u to the cleaner
Re: Ghana Blames Power Outage On Nigeria’s Oil Sabotage by londoner: 8:13am On Jul 08, 2016
I thought Ghana has its own oil now.
Re: Ghana Blames Power Outage On Nigeria’s Oil Sabotage by captleonerd(m): 8:17am On Jul 08, 2016
dimieprincess:
U better before I take u to the cleaner
grin
Re: Ghana Blames Power Outage On Nigeria’s Oil Sabotage by ayokellany: 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
captleonerd:

Abboki which century you wan get sense what warfare tactics was boko haram using ? Mumu, it is the same guerilla tactics adopted by Avengers. We all do not have to be deluded as you have chosen foolishly condemning Jonathan inefficiency at tackling book haram while absolving Buhari of the same ineptitudeness against the avengers.

In your deranged mind putting security personal along all pipeline route is the only solution to safeguarding the pipelines. Your brain needs heavy flogging it's been dead for too long.
Re: Ghana Blames Power Outage On Nigeria’s Oil Sabotage by captleonerd(m): 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
ayokellany:

Abboki which century you wan get sense what warfare tactics was boko haram using ? Mumu, it is the same guerilla tactics adopted by Avengers. We all do not have to be deluded as you have chosen foolishly condemning Jonathan inefficiency at tackling book haram while absolving Buhari of the same ineptitudeness against the avengers.

In your deranged mind putting security personal along all pipeline route is the only solution to safeguarding the pipelines. Your brain needs heavy flogging it's been dead for too long.
firstly who the fvck are you? are you mad or just completely ret@rded? why the unnecessary insult? isn't it easier to safeguard lives than to watch over pipelines that cover thousands of kilometers including peoples farms, backyards and swamps? pls if you don't agree with my point move on. you don't have to quote me and call me all sort of names. it's your entire family that is deranged. BTW I'm a full blooded Yoruba not aboki.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Blames Power Outage On Nigeria’s Oil Sabotage by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2016
MyGeneration:

he is d one causing d bombings with his bigotry and nepotism.
so if you cannot pass jamb or waec or not given job cos you're unqualified the next thing is to bomb ba
Re: Ghana Blames Power Outage On Nigeria’s Oil Sabotage by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
saintkel:
So dis is true? We d supply Ghana electricity n they treating our people in ghana anyhow? Giant of Africa my foot
if they block river Niger where will you see river to generate light?
Re: Ghana Blames Power Outage On Nigeria’s Oil Sabotage by Horus(m): 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6t6q2sCaLs

[size=14pt]Fashola Blames Current Power Outages On Vandalism[/size]
Re: Ghana Blames Power Outage On Nigeria’s Oil Sabotage by sonywole891(m): 10:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
nathz45:
In wizkid's voice..."shey you re feeling the heat ooo
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdulrahman Buniyamin Decorated With Sword Of Honour By UK Navy (Photo) / Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock / Sule Lamido Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.