Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating (46841 Views)

Cheating Wives Said To Be Far Deadlier Than Cheating Men. True Or False. / 12 Things That Are More Harmful Than Cheating / 6 Things That Kill Your Relationship Faster Than Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by fornaija(m): 11:08am On Jul 08, 2016
well said! grin
Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by Vendoor(f): 11:09am On Jul 08, 2016
What's relationship without trust
Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by VaginaTerrorist(m): 11:10am On Jul 08, 2016
0. Love for sale(commercial Love)
1. The Love of money.
2. The love of prayer house
3. Loose Vaginaaa
4. Too much weight
5. Cooking Trash
6. Comparing XYZ to PQR
7. Disloyalty
8. Disregard
9. Dishonesty
10. Disrespect
11. Discredit
12 Disrepute.
13. Disrank

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by nwakibie3(m): 11:10am On Jul 08, 2016
sirusX:
Four things come to mind...

1. When you stop doing the things you did with love and eagerness when you were trying to woo your partner.

2. When you change your character after you feel you have gotten your partner in a relationship or marriage.

3. When you fail to make a proper work - life balance, and something else becomes your priority over your partner.

4. When talks between partners becomes a routine, and you stop giving the wonderful surprises your partner needs, especially when they least expect it.

You just nailed it. Waiter! Waiter!! Bring one bottle of origin for SirusX grin
Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 08, 2016
HateU2:
Well, personally it depends on my mood.

can I pay to see your picture ? I really wanna know how u look like ..

1 Like

Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by alizma: 11:15am On Jul 08, 2016
ayooladee:
mtchwwwsw relationship is really absurd angry be yourself and live longer cool
all these people that live around red sea self.
Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by harsysky(m): 11:15am On Jul 08, 2016
Relationship these days ehh. One pest thinks the other has to do everything. The females are guilty of it. They complain about how boring you are, about how you don't take care of them, about how and how and more how... While they fold their hands cos they've gat Vag-na.

If we can't do it together, gerrarrahia mhen!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by comffy(f): 11:20am On Jul 08, 2016
No 2 is common to him. It pisses me off. He is always with his fone chatting or nairalanding. angry
Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by sirusX(m): 11:30am On Jul 08, 2016
VampireeM:

lol. I meant for e.g; free to keep other partners should it please me cool

Yep...you definitely are a naughty girl grin
Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by VaginaTerrorist(m): 11:31am On Jul 08, 2016
nwakibie3:

This is it sir

1 Like

Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by sotadegrt(m): 11:31am On Jul 08, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Everybody is now a relationship adviser.. undecided undecided
People who can't even save their's, forming Doctor
relationship angry

wrong use of the apostrophe sign there. It's THEIRS nd nt THEIR's. No offence intended. We learn everyday. I am nt perfect either.
Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by plucky16(m): 11:32am On Jul 08, 2016
All these lists of what and what not to do in a relationship is too much abeg....

It's too much wahala, only worth it if u are on the same page as ur partner which is almost not likely the case

1 Like

Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by bakynes(m): 11:33am On Jul 08, 2016
HateU2:
Well, personally it depends on my mood. I'm not really the 'outing type' and that's why I wish for the outing type of guy.

I'm not saying the outing should be 'everydayy, every week or every month' self. I'm just saying when the boredom is setting in, they should spice it up.

Boredom kills
Why cant you b the one to spice up the rship must a guy be the one to make every move. I cant date girls like you.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by Bimpe29: 11:33am On Jul 08, 2016
These are well thought out. Couples and prospective lovebirds are to take note.
Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by 2ndejoj(m): 11:34am On Jul 08, 2016
3rd Party involvement.
Exes

unforgiveness

ambitions
Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by VaginaTerrorist(m): 11:35am On Jul 08, 2016
Lexxyfund:

dont waste ur money, this how she looks

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by sirusX(m): 11:35am On Jul 08, 2016
nwakibie3:

Korrect guy wink
*receives it with immediate alacrity* grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by sirusX(m): 11:38am On Jul 08, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:
This is it sir

I see your hand... You too much

1 Like

Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by VaginaTerrorist(m): 11:40am On Jul 08, 2016
comffy:
No 2 is common to him. It pisses me off. He is always with his fone chatting or nairalanding. angry
then use this to keep urself busy too.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by Dabbyfab: 11:42am On Jul 08, 2016
I don't agree,cheating and physical abuse takes it any day. Nothing can destroy a marriage like cheating and physical abuse.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by chubbygal(f): 11:47am On Jul 08, 2016
Hahahah

Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by rahman3853(m): 11:47am On Jul 08, 2016
Educating true talk
Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by VaginaTerrorist(m): 11:48am On Jul 08, 2016
Dabbyfab:
I don't agree,cheating and physical abuse takes it any day. Nothing can destroy a marriage like cheating and physical abuse.
Are you married?

1 Like

Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 08, 2016
bakynes:

Why cant you b the one to spice up the rship must a guy be the one to make every move. I cant date girls like you.
check my comment b4 u re-quote me again pls.
Is there aany where I suggest it's the only guy dat shld do dat

Smh, I can't date immature guys lyk u dat jump into conclusion like they fish jumps into water.
Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 08, 2016
Taiyescott:
am wit u Bae, Lets spice it up.. letz go "Chopping" 2day! *winks*
lol.
Oya legggo

1 Like

Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by bitchcrafts: 11:49am On Jul 08, 2016
harsysky:
Relationship these days ehh. One pest thinks the other has to do everything. The females are guilty of it. They complain about how boring you are, about how you don't take care of them, about how and how and more how... While they fold their hands cos they've gat Vag-na.

If we can't do it together, gerrarrahia mhen!
You can say that again again again again and again brah! Yass! that's what's up wink

1 Like

Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:50am On Jul 08, 2016
sotadegrt:

wrong use of the apostrophe sign there. It's THEIRS nd nt THEIR's. No offence intended. We learn everyday. I am nt perfect either.

Nice buddy... I appreciate smiley
Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 08, 2016
Lexxyfund:

Yes sir smiley
Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 08, 2016
what do I know about relationships, just here to read comments, but for the trust issue, no person should completely trust another, as humans we are all capable of doing bad things given the right circumstance,so why trust another who doesn't trust himself?
Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by yawu(f): 11:55am On Jul 08, 2016
nice write up. hmmmm...stinginess can also lead to break up of relationship
Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by sotadegrt(m): 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Nice buddy... I appreciate smiley
welcome boss. Loyal to ur office
Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by sammft99: 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
lack of fear of God can destroy your relationship..The fear of God is the basis of a successful relationship or marriage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) / "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" / My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.