Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed (3854 Views)

13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / Please Nairalanders What Is The Best Way Of Recovery From Heartbreak / How You Can Heal From Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Vincent41(m): 8:34am On Jul 19, 2016
Bro morning sir...To be frank,This ur write up has become Bible for me...i Read it everymorning and nite before going to be bed.....It has saved me....after Reading the part of calling,i use to Remeber how i was calling like a fool...the idiot will busy my line and i will keep calling,Texting her to pls pick my call...ah tell ,since i ve come to digest dis ur post,am hating the babe like say make i shot am..lol..joke oo..
But the hatred i ve for is too much.
Now there is sometin i want to ask...Does it mean,that when a guy is after a girl,he shld call her very well and maybe after eating the fruit will now stop calling like before to avoid being or falling...
The fact is women knows when a man is caring....
I won the heart of the idiot cos i was too caring...i cook for me,clean her legs,massage her...men i do everytin to make her happy.
Am confussed cos if u dont care for a woman,u hardly get her..so are u saying we shld apply those rules after eating the fruit??

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Vincent41(m): 9:16am On Jul 19, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
[b] step 4
fruit eating!

who ever told you that sex doesn't bring love is a liar, that desire to please the next person, is love, when you maintain a particular babe for too

long, for instance you are eating one particular fruit always! naturally you start having feelings for the person! that thing you all look at and say

its just sex is much more that that! funny enough girls have a higher tendency to fall inlove with a guy because she is sleeping with him, whether

you are good or bad, although good maintains and increases her affections! so naturally when you continue sleeping with one girl, ur love for her

grows, let me use myself as an example, i start having a sexual relationship with chioma, at first i just eat fruit and thats it, the more i continue

with just her, the more attached i become soon i will start kissing her, being worried abt her satisfaction, then (this is the dangerous part) i tune

her into the perfect partner so now she knows everything i like without me saying it, overtime i wont notice that i have fallen for her until i taste

another fruit and choma was on my mind all thru! thats when ure gone! i dont have a solution for this one! all i will say is this! Dont allow urself

get there! while ure enjoying chioma also allow urself enjoy others in-between! NEVER EAT A PARTICULAR FRUIT 10 TIMES IN A ROLL, ALWAYS

PUT GIRLS IN-BETWEEN
Be faithful to ONLY ur WIFE
[/b]

am reveiwing ur post shaaa...am reading them everyday...
My advice or contribution on this Rule is this:No matter how u love a woman,no matter how u claim to foolishly love,Never,Never,i say never keep or Bleep one woman....
I use to ve the mindset before to keep and date one girl,but i kills faster than a bullet.....Have many women,and never stay focused to any of them...this as am doing will never make u fall in love...
For eg...u are dating one babe,u call her all times,sometimes she wont pick or busy ur line,u get worried,u wont eat,u wont do anytin,u keep calling but when u have like 5 or 6 babes,any person who refuses to pick,u go ahead and call another..
Keeping one babe is as bad buhari,lol..joking..its very dangerous!!!!!
Kudos @op
Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 19, 2016
Vincent41:

am reveiwing ur post shaaa...am reading them everyday...
My advice or contribution on this Rule is this:No matter how u love a woman,no matter how u claim to foolishly love,Never,Never,i say never keep or Bleep one woman....
I use to ve the mindset before to keep and date one girl,but i kills faster than a bullet.....Have many women,and never stay focused to any of them...this as am doing will never make u fall in love...
For eg...u are dating one babe,u call her all times,sometimes she wont pick or busy ur line,u get worried,u wont eat,u wont do anytin,u keep calling but when u have like 5 or 6 babes,any person who refuses to pick,u go ahead and call another..
Keeping one babe is as bad buhari,lol..joking..its very dangerous!!!!!
Kudos @op

hahahahaha! what i mean is that its cool to have one serious babe! but have other chicks on the side!
you can have strictly side chicks but even me that climbs any big yansh i spot! i still regard and recognize my girlfriend! thing is you cant kiss every-girl! cant be romantic with every-girl! there has to be a number1 but even my babe eh despite the fact that she is beautiful and is my number1 i stress her more than most guys will stress their side chicks! but its cool to have a number one but if you dont see the need for a number1 cool! that's allowed! but dont shut off ur emotional side bro! that's dangerous believe me!
Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Vincent41(m): 10:25am On Jul 19, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

hahahahaha! what i mean is that its cool to have one serious babe! but have other chicks on the side!
you can have strictly side chicks but even me that climbs any big yansh i spot! i still regard and recognize my girlfriend! thing is you cant kiss every-girl! cant be romantic with every-girl! there has to be a number1 but even my babe eh despite the fact that she is beautiful and is my number1 i stress her more than most guys will stress their side chicks! but its cool to have a number one but if you dont see the need for a number1 cool! that's allowed! but dont shut off ur emotional side bro! that's dangerous believe me!

lozzz..for me,no need to have a serious babe shaaaaa...na serious babes dey kill person fast unless the person applys ur rules...its alright..
I just keep wondering why women never cared for who care for them,never cared or have the dream of having a good man in their life.
My new ideology now is:To treat everywoman who comes my huz like a queen,once she leaves,i will forget anytin about her...i go as far as cleaning her legs...men,though i was geniue then but i still do them,but now with my Hrt Locked...
Sometims i clean her legs and call her idiot,fool, u will die soon,ewu,anu...hahahahahhhahaa...chaiiiiiiiiii
Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 19, 2016
Vincent41:
Bro morning sir...To be frank,This ur write up has become Bible for me...i Read it everymorning and nite before going to be bed.....It has saved me....after Reading the part of calling,i use to Remeber how i was calling like a fool...the idiot will busy my line and i will keep calling,Texting her to pls pick my call...ah tell ,since i ve come to digest dis ur post,am hating the babe like say make i shot am..lol..joke oo..
But the hatred i ve for is too much.
Now there is sometin i want to ask...Does it mean,that when a guy is after a girl,he shld call her very well and maybe after eating the fruit will now stop calling like before to avoid being or falling...
The fact is women knows when a man is caring....
I won the heart of the idiot cos i was too caring...i cook for me,clean her legs,massage her...men i do everytin to make her happy.
Am confussed cos if u dont care for a woman,u hardly get her..so are u saying we shld apply those rules after eating the fruit??

[b] normally if you want to catch a fruit, you have to make effort, calling her and all! have to act like she is the most beautiful girl you have ever seen but dont call so much that the conversation stalls! for instance you are gisting with her and you get to that point were there is nothing to talk about! not cool! be creative and always tease her girls love that! call her pineapple head or if her yansh is big call her pumpkin yansh lmao
that way you stand out! cause other guys all they do is praise her! no one enjoys that! i dont enjoy it when anyone calls me handsome anymore! normal talk!!!
this is my formula act like you love her 80% meanwhile its really 5%, what she sees is 80% meanwhile you don't really care that much! then she feels guilty and opens up in no time she is @ 90% because she sees urs as 80%! but this is the funny part when she gets their she realizes that the 80% she was seeing isn't up to 80% that's when she starts saying ah vincent i love you more than you love me! at that moment you have won! the relationship is in ur hand! you can dictate everything! all she will be occupied with is getting you to her 90% or more lmao
[/b]
Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 19, 2016
Vincent41:

lozzz..for me,no need to have a serious babe shaaaaa...na serious babes dey kill person fast unless the person applys ur rules...its alright..
I just keep wondering why women never cared for who care for them,never cared or have the dream of having a good man in their life.
My new ideology now is:To treat everywoman who comes my huz like a queen,once she leaves,i will forget anytin about her...i go as far as cleaning her legs...men,though i was geniue then but i still do them,but now with my Hrt Locked...
Sometims i clean her legs and call her idiot,fool, u will die soon,ewu,anu...hahahahahhhahaa...chaiiiiiiiiii

lmao that babe really hurt you! bro girls are not all bad,
problem is this girls have a particular kind of guy that they want! but they cant go and toast him and funny enough those guys never notice them! guess nature made it that way so it will be hard and interesting! but when she has that guy even if he does heaven and earth she will stay because thats her dream man! ure someone dream man!
so most times she will manage whichever DECENT guy that come around even if he isnt her dream guy! its that decision to manage that girls call "let me think about it" lmao thats why i dont accept that! so she looks and thinks and she is like well let me manage him till mr right comes of cos she will be open to other guys na! she isnt with who she really wants! thats brings me to another rule that i didnt want to share before dont ever take a girl that gave you so much stress before agreeing to date you serious!
Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Vincent41(m): 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
Daily Manner.....finished Reading and assilimiating for today....
Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Vincent41(m): 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
Bro u can actually Read my own write up..Very educative and worthfor...
For me,My eyes have opened,i dont and will never Believe in Love again...Its just a Game were u need to be Smart,thats all.....
See the link to my thread:https://www.nairaland.com/3231872/app-worth-having-ur-phone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Funny But Painful Breakup Story / Nairalanders Share: What's The Weirdest THING You've Seen Your Girlfriend/ex Do? / Sodom And Gomorrah!! Compilation Of Ratchetness Photos From Kenya Ladies (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.