Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed (3863 Views)

13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / Please Nairalanders What Is The Best Way Of Recovery From Heartbreak / How You Can Heal From Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by jashar(f): 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

How old is this relationship?

[i][/i]
Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by jashar(f): 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

How old is this relationship?

tee wee months old. cry cry cry

cheesy
Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2016
jashar:

tee wee months old. cry cry cry

cheesy
I take it that you mean 3 months!
Well my advice is this
Since as you stated above, he has been showing signs of seriousness, you have no reason to be worried, girls mostly think like this wen a relationship is young!
Relax your mind!!!
Allow the relationship to grow but be cautious and use your head!!!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by jashar(f): 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

I take it that you mean 3 months!
Well my advice is this
Since as you stated above, he has been showing signs of seriousness, you have no reason to be worried, girls mostly think like this wen a relationship is young!
Relax your mind!!!
Allow the relationship to grow but be cautious and use your head!!!

Ok. Thank you. smiley
Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
[b]
step 6

love: saying i love you, meaning it, believing it

Whether we like it or not, our mind is programmed to fall in love.

We can’t help ourselves or predict the circumstances that lead us to fall in love with someone.

We just do!

Love arm-twists us into risking everything.

When you fall in love with someone, the part of your brain that makes judgments for you shuts off (MUMU) each time you see them or think of
them.

the part that controls fear too shuts off (MUMU GRADUATION), which makes you reckless and idiotic aka maga each time your new love comes within your eyeshot or *runs circles in your mind*

whats my point? whenever you say i love you! ur intentions maybe plain or better still you were just talking, but each time you say it, ur mind

plays with the idea! the more you say it the more real it becomes! always be casual with it! its like reciting something often, at a certain point we

start believing it! so you might practice steps 1-5 but remember to watch the way you air out ur emotions! if the girl doubts you, leave her dont

try to prove it, if you continue down that part, you will start to believe it urself and ur cautious approach with the relationship is gone!

what i do is whenever i say i love you or i love you too, i think abt somtin stupid immediately after or i mock the girl saying things like "can i use

ur makeup to polish my shoe"
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by curvysola(f): 11:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
step 6
love: saying i love you, meaning it, believing it
Whether we like it or not, our mind is programmed to fall in love.
We can’t help ourselves or predict the circumstances that lead us to fall in love with someone.
We just do!
Love arm-twists us into risking everything.
When you fall in love with someone, the part of your brain that makes judgments for you shuts off (MUMU) each time you see them or think of them.
the part that controls fear too shuts off (MUMU GRADUATION), which makes you reckless and idiotic aka maga each time your new love comes within your eyeshot or runs circles in your mind
whats my point? whenever you say i love you! ur intentions maybe plain or better still you were just talking, but each time you say it, ur mind plays with the idea! the more you say it the more real it becomes! always be casual with it! its like reciting something often, at a certain point we start believing it! so you might practice steps 1-5 be remember to watch the way you air out ur emotions! if the girl doubts you, leave her dont try to prove it, if you continue down that part, you will start to believe it urself and ur caution approach with the relationship is gone!
what i do is whenever i say i love you or i love you too, i think abt somtin stupid immediately after or i mock the girl saying things like "can i use ur makeup to polish my shoe"
make up to polish shoe cheesy
Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Dondave11: 3:34am On Jul 10, 2016
Nice one bro

2 Likes

Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by mcversatile(m): 10:03am On Jul 10, 2016
U try small.... But u just gave us ur life relationship challenges.... Issorite.
Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 10, 2016
mcversatile:
U try small.... But u just gave us ur life relationship challenges.... Issorite.

Ouch I have friends, I hear stories! I just used the errors I observed and came up with solutions

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by mcversatile(m): 10:58am On Jul 10, 2016
Ok nice. I tot it was ur personal experince. Its kool
2BB4CB3E:

Ouch I have friends, I hear stories! I just used the errors I observed and came up with a solutions
Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

@gbish gbish thats so funny!
well you have to ask yourself certain questions!
does he only call you to book ur next visit and only call to ask you if ure on ur way?
after you go and see him! does it take days before you hear from him again?
does he prefer to only chat always ?
does he offer to help, when you have issues?
does he remember things that you mention and follows up by asking about them?
does he show care for ur career and plans you have for ur future?
does he hold your hand in public, put his arm around you while you’re watching a movie or TV and welcome hugs and kisses from you?
BE HONEST TO URSELF WITH THE ANSWERS AND YOU WILL FIGURE IT OUT

İ approve everything you are saying 100%!
İnsightful post. well done. :-)

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
kneehighbootz:

İ approve everything you are saying 100%!
İnsightful post. well done. :-)

thanks bro!
Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dondave11:
Nice one bro

thanks!!!
Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Vincent41(m): 7:02am On Jul 15, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

alright let me be brief
never assume that ur boyfriend will marry you!
dont allow him to meet ur family!
dont get carried away by his looks or talents in which ever places his is talented
dont EVER allow urself to feel guilty or jealous! remember if you weren't amazing he wont be with you!
find his mumu button and hold control dont ever let it go!
be mindful of the mentally u give ur friends abt him
NEVER invest ur 5 kobo into a man unless he is ur husband!
always make sure that he says 'i love you 'first
deny him sex as often as possible trick is to maintain that desire in him
NEVER allow urself to be naked or walk around naked around him! if he turns on the light quickly grab somtin to cover urself! u have to maintain his curiosity
and lastly NEVER EVER allow him to realize that he satisfies you, be a mountain that he has to keep cracking his brain on how to conquer

make my babe no go read this one....she go use am against me...lol
Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Vincent41(m): 7:28am On Jul 15, 2016
God bless u for this write up.....u saved many souls..i will meditate on this day and nite....tanks bro....chaiiiiiiiiii
Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 15, 2016
Vincent41:
God bless u for this write up.....u saved many souls..i will meditate on this day and nite....tanks bro....chaiiiiiiiiii

amen oooo
thanks bro
Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 15, 2016
Vincent41:

make my babe no go read this one....she go use am against me...lol

lmao
Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Vincent41(m): 8:43am On Jul 15, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

lmao

bro p.s drop ur number make we dey chat for whats app...am gathering force against women..dem wicked die eeeeeeee.....the likes of Paulkillerman,Obatami and u are now my Mentors......
Killerman believs in destroying the Pussy of any woman........
Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Vincent41(m): 8:52am On Jul 15, 2016
There is sometin u said that caught my attention.There is this girl i used to love..Men i did everytin for her that she even confess that am a dream man but i never kwe she is a flirt...she broke my hrt even to the extent of hidding in a car,when she saw me.....she is 100% cheater and 100% too Promsicious..U dont need a native doctor to tell u,but even after all this things,i still love.
She made me cry cos i gave her everytin but the The truth is that a Good man is nt what she wants in her life.....i dont love her again like before,even sef she is suspecting that i dont love like cos before,i dey Call her till she pick her call...I be what u call MUMU...even if the fone is off,i will keep calling it till she ons it...men i nearly went mad but this days.i call once,if she picks,we talk,if she dont i wont call again.
But after reading ur Natural Remedy for Heart Brake,i then Realise that her Yash is what am now after since am i dont love her again,so this always make me think of her all time....
So pls Prof how do i remove my Mind from the Yash

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 15, 2016
Vincent41:
There is sometin u said that caught my attention.There is this girl i used to love..Men i did everytin for her that she even confess that am a dream man but i never kwe she is a flirt...she broke my hrt even to the extent of hidding in a car,when she saw me.....she is 100% cheater and 100% too Promsicious..U dont need a native doctor to tell u,but even after all this things,i still love.
She made me cry cos i gave her everytin but the The truth is that a Good man is nt what she wants in her life.....i dont love her again like before,even sef she is suspecting that i dont love like cos before,i dey Call her till she pick her call...I be what u call MUMU...even if the fone is off,i will keep calling it till she ons it...men i nearly went mad but this days.i call once,if she picks,we talk,if she dont i wont call again.
But after reading ur Natural Remedy for Heart Brake,i then Realise that her Yash is what am now after since am i dont love her again,so this always make me think of her all time....
So pls Prof how do i remove my Mind from the Yash

[b] lol yansh matter is always hard my brother, happened to me too

honestly eh, no matter what i say now, i doubt if you will listen

because when mine happened i didn't listen

thing is this, aside from the fact that she has hurt you,

you have 2 main problems that fuel this madness
1: its paining you that another man is enjoying that yansh i take it that its big! even more painful
2:you feel the need to prove yourself that you can get her back! its like a challenge for you!

first things first;

sit down and accept that she is gone, you will still see her around but accept it!

now that u have accepted that (look at it like a fone that you lost)

now delete everything about her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you know her number by heart then recite the number with errors

for instance like lets say her number is 0801234567

when u think abt calling her, play with the tot as follows 0801234847, 08012348576,

believe me do that for a while, even if it takes a month you will forget it!

now finally that honorable yansh lol, bro there are bigger asses oooo, dont be fooled better, softer. some that you can even taste
by just looking at it self

dont worry God arrange food plenty! grin grin grin

delete her number and watch how she leaves your mind slowly (ACCEPTANCE WILL GIVE YOU PEACE)

she is gone!!!!! you will still take a guys babe one day, its turn by turn

incase of next time dont call a girl like that ! IT NEVER WORKS!!!!!!!!!
[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by SmellingAnus(m): 9:29am On Jul 15, 2016
Curvysola your friend David being an expert like me is right in this thread however, for someone like you that desires to get married possibly soon , this particular thread may not all that be applicable to you... Just go to the thread below and understand this fact so that you don't waste your time thinking you have time.. https://www.nairaland.com/3046021/romancelanders-females-wake-up-reality
Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 15, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Curvysola your friend David being an expert like me is right in this thread however, for someone like you that desires to get married possibly soon , this particular thread may not all that be applicable to you... Just go to the thread below and understand this fact so that you don't waste your time thinking you have time.. https://www.nairaland.com/3046021/romancelanders-females-wake-up-reality

read ur post bro lmao ure evil but ure saying the truth!

but seriously is there any need, girls are like all those religiously blind church goers that believe any nonsense

till the pastor is exposed and they change church again!!!

replace church with boyfriend and you will get my point!

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by SmellingAnus(m): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

read ur post bro lmao ure evil but ure saying the truth!

but seriously is there any need, girls are like all those religiously blind church goers that believe any nonsense

till the pastor is exposed and they change church again!!!

replace church with boyfriend and you will get my point!

Lol... Hahaha I do... But girls in many cases are the architect of their heart breaks... By the way I loved your stories on the other thread because its as if you were writing an autobiography for me it's just that mine is filled with more perversion so I can't afford to write it down here .... Nice stories, good write-ups, looking forward to your next write-up and please mention me...
Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Vincent41(m): 10:48am On Jul 15, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

[b] lol yansh matter is always hard my brother, happened to me too

honestly eh, no matter what i say now, i doubt if you will listen

because when mine happened i didn't listen

thing is this, aside from the fact that she has hurt you,

you have 2 main problems that fuel this madness
1: its paining you that another man is enjoying that yansh i take it that its big! even more painful
2:you feel the need to prove yourself that you can get her back! its like a challenge for you!

first things first;

sit down and accept that she is gone, you will still see her around but accept it!

now that u have accepted that (look at it like a fone that you lost)

now delete everything about her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you know her number by heart then recite the number with errors

for instance like lets say her number is 0801234567

when u think abt calling her, play with the tot as follows 0801234847, 08012348576,

believe me do that for a while, even if it takes a month you will forget it!

now finally that honorable yansh lol, bro there are bigger asses oooo, dont be fooled better, softer. some that you can even taste
by just looking at it self

dont worry God arrange food plenty! grin grin grin

delete her number and watch how her leaves your mind slowly (ACCEPTANCE WILL GIVE YOU PEACE)

she is gone!!!!! you will still take a guys babe one day, its turn by turn

incase of next time dont call a girl like that ! IT NEVER WORKS!!!!!!!!!
[/b]

truth u are a saviour!!!!!
Pls ur number make we dey whats app naaaaa.....am on Revenge on women....

Well back to my story:Since i noticed she is a flirt,i dont do things that will make Jealous.....even if i caught another man Banging her,i will simply waite for my turn,....No be her Pussy dem dey Pound,no be she go Tire?...
She made me hate love...then i never wanted to cheat on her cos i wanted to Prove a point to her:That alll men are nt same but now menh,i have like 5 Girls contact.
I use to tell her that am Gratefull for meeting her in life cos she opened my eye
Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 15, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Lol... Hahaha I do... But girls in many cases are the architect of their heart breaks... By the way I loved your stories on the other thread because its as if you were writing an autobiography for me it's just that mine is filled with more perversion so I can't afford to write it down here .... Nice stories, good write-ups, looking forward to your next write-up and please mention me...

shared this with som1 let me share it with you
what women want!!!!!

they want to break your heart, treat you like a fool, cheat on you, eat ur money, use you,then after they are done fooling around cause btw the ages of 15-26 forget it no girl in that age range is serious your gospel is just stronger than the next pastor thats why she is there!
she will now come back to you and say chuka ure amazing you have SURVIVED all my rubbish, I NOW BELIEVE THAT YOU TRULY LOVE ME

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by SmellingAnus(m): 11:09am On Jul 15, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

shared this with som1 let me share it with you
what women want!!!!!

they want to break your heart, treat you like a fool, cheat on you, eat ur money, use you,then after they are done fooling around cause btw the ages of 15-26 forget it no girl in that age range is serious your gospel is just stronger than the next pastor thats why she is there!
she will now come back to you and say chuka ure amazing you have SURVIVED all my rubbish, I NOW BELIEVE THAT YOU TRULY LOVE ME
so true... I discovered that many girls just want to eat their cakes and have it... Even in marriages, they cheat alot... I met a pretty girl online weeks to her marriage and we clicked... Liked her for real , I later found out from her that she was getting married to a pastor in Kaduna... Even as of yesterday she still reminded me about me promising her about inviting her to ph... ( yes I did promise her after her marriage because she said she will like to be there) my question within me is will she accept to sleep alone in the hotel or what?, what excuse will she take from her husband?, ) such a pretty girl, and even a Pastor now and a song minister that post many of her ministration on Facebook... I really can't seem to understand them especially the day a girl disvirgined by her husband told me she is in love with me.. that's story for another day and even much more..( But married women is a no go area for me)
Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 15, 2016
Vincent41:

truth u are a saviour!!!!!
Pls ur number make we dey whats app naaaaa.....am on Revenge on women....

Well back to my story:Since i noticed she is a flirt,i dont do things that will make Jealous.....even if i caught another man Banging her,i will simply waite for my turn,....No be her Pussy dem dey Pound,no be she go Tire?...
She made me hate love...then i never wanted to cheat on her cos i wanted to Prove a point to her:That alll men are nt same but now menh,i have like 5 Girls contact.
I use to tell her that am Gratefull for meeting her in life cos she opened my eye

cheating is allowed bro, ure not married!
next time don't believe in a dream
left for me even the night before my wedding i wont rest my mind and say am married lmao
until after the pastor says " i now pronounce you.................. then i will rest! and shift for being cautious to be amazing,because even after the wedding if you dont treat her like a woman lmao! women will be babies all their life! remember than!
send me a pm!

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by bitchcrafts: 11:19am On Jul 15, 2016
This guy got commonsense.
Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by piperson(m): 11:28am On Jul 15, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
[b]
step 5

family, friends and how often you see her!

friends and family are the key reasons why heart breaks hurt! most time when a girl wants to leave a guy! he is cool abt it! but when he thinks

about how his friends and family will question him and mock him, he starts begging NEVER DO THIS! i found out that 85% of the time a girl you

didnt take serious becomes serious the day she tries to leave you and you start begging! naturally men are very competitive you will start asking

yourself questions like

does she have a guy already?

so another guy is enjoying her?

i have suffered! is it me this babe is forming for ?

i will get her back and then leave her?

nigga when she tries to leave you , let her go ooo, delete her number! once u start begging there is no advice or solution, she will carry you to

play till one day! only you will realize ur foolishness! but before all that how can you protect urself from all that?

first things first! ur friends might like her and praise her behind her back to you, that mumu smile you give saying i dey tell you bros! is ur mumu

graduating slowly! when they say it! play it down! NEVER EVER EVER ACCEPT OR ALLOW WHAT THEY SAY ENTER UR HEAD

family! they want the best for us! so naturally when they see a good girl they will praise her! do the same thing you did with friends play it down

to them! and dont take it to heart!

try to reduce how much time you spend with a girl! if you like look at it as nothing but trust me! i rather be alone watching tv than spending too

much time with one particular fruit!!! that's really dangerous
[/b]
ur player level no be here.. infactu don finish d game. Ashewo grade 10
Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 15, 2016
bitchcrafts:
This guy got commonsense.

ma nigga

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Vincent41(m): 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
piperson:
ur player level no be here.. infactu don finish d game. Ashewo grade 10

life and women has really Taught me never to fall in love again..Its better to be a Player than a lover....I ve now learnt to live a Pretentous life....I can tell u i love u while i dont ..Its all about the mind...Learn to use it.........
Will remain Gratefull @ op...will pm u now...check ur mail......
pls Create another topic here on how to woo a woman or how to initiate sex.
Re: 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
Vincent41:

life and women has really Taught me never to fall in love again..Its better to be a Player than a lover....I ve now learnt to live a Pretentous life....I can tell u i love u while i dont ..Its all about the mind...Learn to use it.........
Will remain Gratefull @ op...will pm u now...check ur mail......
pls Create another topic here on how to woo a woman or how to initiate sex.

you are welcome bro!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalanders Share: What's The Weirdest THING You've Seen Your Girlfriend/ex Do? / Can You Date A Lady Who Works As A Cleaner? / An Ashawo Wanted Mouthaction From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.