Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) (26755 Views)

Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) / Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Audray(f): 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
joseph1832:
Hey hey. Seem you went ghost on a broda. Howdy do?
hey hey Bradah.Me good.Just busy lately.How u doing?
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by joseph1832(m): 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
Audray:
hey hey Bradah.Me good.Just busy lately.How u doing?
Been here and there, chilling and spilling. You?
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
Audray:
Duh...I reloaded the page.
oh! Thread must be very interesting you kept refreshing wink isn't it? smiley
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Audray(f): 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
oh! Thread must be very interesting you kept refreshing wink isn't it? smiley
Okay.Now u sound like a Barbie with all ur "oh!'s" and winks. cheesy
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
Lol it's just soccer
There there, don't cry kiss
So what are you up to today?
iamkingzlee:
babe, please don't even remind me cry eez so painful!!! cry
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Audray(f): 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
joseph1832:
Been here and there, chilling and spilling. You?
Same Same. Except the "spilling" part. wink
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by iamkingzlee(m): 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
Lol it's just soccer
There there, don't cry kiss
So what are you up to today?
nothing nothing dear. Done with lectures till 5. Anything for me grin
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
Do you want anything?
What course are you studying if I may ask.
iamkingzlee:
nothing nothing dear. Done with lectures till 5. Anything for me grin
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by iamkingzlee(m): 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
Do you want anything?
What course are you studying if I may ask.
Ermm... I want suya cheesy studying Fishery Education grin
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
Audray:
Okay.Now u sound like a Barbie with all ur "oh!'s" and winks. cheesy
Ewwwwwwwwww! Don't go even there

But then, how do barbies sound?
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Audray(f): 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
"Ewwwwwwwwww! Don't go even there

But then, how do barbies sound?
Did u just "Ewwwwwwwww"? Okay tha's so Barbie-like.but if it makes u feel any better:You're a Ken.:p
Google Barbie and ken.U'd understand my comparision better.
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
There's no mallam in your area? grin
Erm, it's even too early to find suya sef wait till evening
iamkingzlee:
Ermm... I want suya cheesy studying Fishery Education grin
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by joseph1832(m): 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
Audray:
Same Same. Except the "spilling" part. wink
Oh. Saawee. LOL. You know the spilling makes the fun chilling, very chilling I must say. grin
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
Audray:
Did u just "Ewwwwwwwww"? Okay tha's so Barbie-like.but if it makes u feel any better:You're a Ken.:p
Google Barbie and ken.U'd understand my comparision better.
Why should I be interested in toy dolls? Give me 2 reasons why I should be
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by iamkingzlee(m): 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
There's no mallam in your area? grin
Erm, it's even too early to find suya sef wait till evening
grin lol. Aiite, I"ll wait wink and ermm.. Don't mind me, I'm not studying fishery grin
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Audray(f): 1:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh. Saawee. LOL. You know the spilling makes the fun chilling, very chilling I must say. grin
Hmm.Oh? So...whadaya spill about?Girls? Politics? Nairaland topics? smiley
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
So na me you dey lie to abi?
Issorai
angry
iamkingzlee:
grin lol. Aiite, I"ll wait wink and ermm.. Don't mind me, I'm not studying fishery grin
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by iamkingzlee(m): 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
So na me you dey lie to abi?
Issorai
angry
kiss
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Audray(f): 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Why should I be interested in toy dolls? Give me 2 reasons why I should be
Haha.Oh my... Haven't u heard? shocked These days,dolls are all the rave for full grown men.They don't ask for hair making allowance,nag,pressure u for marriage,get unnecessarily dramatic, and best of all are bedmatically available anytime.So there u go,Six reasons to be interested in toy dolls. :p
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
Audray:
Haha.Oh my... Haven't u heard? shocked These days,dolls are all the rave for full grown men.They don't ask for hair making allowance,nag,pressure u for marriage,get unnecessarily dramatic, and best of all are bedmatically available anytime.So there u go,Six reasons to be interested in toy dolls. :p
Read what you typed again, this time, read slowly then tell me if I'm one who looked bothered by those things

My dear, snap out of that shii and embrace reality

Anyways, have you heard of iamking.zlee?
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Audray(f): 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Read what you typed again, this time, read slowly then tell me if I'm one who looked bothered by those things

My dear, snap out of that shii and embrace reality

Anyways, have you heard of iamking.zlee?
Don't be a wet blanket and Smile jare. U asked for reasons,I gave em to u.whether or not ur interested in dolls is zero persons business.
BTW,carry that ur campaign go somewhere else abeg. smiley
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
Audray:
Don't be a wet blanket and Smile jare. U asked for reasons,I gave em to u.whether or not ur interested in dolls is zero persons business.
BTW,carry that ur campaign go somewhere else abeg. smiley
look here my friend, we've had enough of the doll talk.

Why should you discard my campaign talk? tongue tongue Do you not know that's why we here? tongue
C'mon get a seat and listen to my campaign sermon smiley
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Audray(f): 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
look here my friend, we've had enough of the doll talk.

Why should you discard my campaign talk? tongue tongue Do you not know that's why we here? tongue
C'mon get a seat and listen to my campaign sermon smiley
Hian! How mush dis guy dey pay u?
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
Audray:
Hian! How mush dis guy dey pay u?
My dear, I don't have to be paid. I'll do more if it's you. Trust me
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by jamalnation(m): 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hahahaha E pain am so you love D**k ? madam if you love d d**k come and take it
evegran:

Keep deceiving yourself. I love dicks too much to be a lesbian. I have lesbians friends, doesn't mean I am one.
Now grow a brain already, your head seems too empty.
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by joseph1832(m): 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
Audray:
Hmm.Oh? So...whadaya spill about?Girls? Politics? Nairaland topics? smiley
Oh all of that, apart from girls, that is, and not to forget something milkish... grin
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by meltiplexer: 3:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
I LOVE making friends with lesbians. the challenge of turning them into straight with my sexual powers, gives me courage and joy. iv turn seven lesbian into being straight. two got married last month. all thanks to my dick and cute face.

As you are changing them you need Jesus Christ to change you too and save your dick for your wife. Naijabet man say so
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
jamalnation:
Hahahaha E pain am
so you love D**k ?
madam if you love d d**k
come and take it

Must you behave like a tout?

Can't you even pretend to be civil for once?
Smh.
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
evegran:

Keep lying to yourself and mistaking "bisexuals" for "gays".
Bisexuals enjoy males and females, those girls in your story are bisexuals.
Lesbians hate dicks, they won't even allow you touch em. They see males like their same sex (the top ones)...
Realise the difference and stop feeling good because you screwed some lazy -local bisexual girls who dunno what female orgasms is even about.

*yawns*
calm down girl!! I know the difference between lesbians and bi sexuals. I said they are lesbians becaus they are indeed lesbobo and mind u they aint local.
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
Ever heard of the Places Called Owerri and Kano? undecided

saintdennis:
PH is the lesbian capital of naija. angry

If you're dating a ph girl jes know u d side-niqqa or poster-boy
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Audray(f): 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
My dear, I don't have to be paid. I'll do more if it's you. Trust me
That so?.Stop sha.I'm not voting for him.I'm apathetic to e-politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) / Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It / Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.