Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:40 AM

Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here (71581 Views)

14 Inspiring Bible Verses About God's Love / 10 Hard Questions About Speaking In Tongues With Answers / Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Leave him to his delusion , he feels its rational thinking and he is convinced that he is making sense .
Says the Man who believe in talking snakes and donkeys. grin tongue
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by raphieMontella: 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
JMAN05:

You are the one saying Jesus is the real god. So answer ur question.
are u now denying jesus ?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by raphieMontella: 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
Image123:

For one, hercules or zeus have never told me this crap. It is only atheists that keep saying this crap about the need to believe hercules, even hercules is not as interested.
hercules didnt tell u..
Bt he did tell other people so whats ur stake sir?
Must a god be interested in ur worship before he has to be the real god?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by raphieMontella: 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
Image123:

It is only if it requires something of me that i begin to make more demands.
yes...allah requires ur worship..or u will burn in the islamic hell
Jst like yahweh..
So like i said..ure nt on the safe side...because he told you what would happen if u didnt worship him

i have Jesus and He is good enough for me.
i love this quote tho...
Well muslims have allah...and they feel he is good enough for them..
Likewise buddhists etc

If someone has something better for ME, then show it already.
u know..allah is offering u 72 virgins if u can be a suicide bomber in his name..
Aint that offer cool enough bruh?

i heard Mo said his followers should listen to christians or something like that BTW.
nah..i doubt...he would be smarter than that..
Or do u have qu'ranic verses to support this?

Jesus doesn't engage in things of irrelevance.
what did the poor fig tree do to jesus that he had to kill it? Bruh?
U may say to teach that if we dnt bear good fruits we will be punished for it..
But like i said...imagine being in a 100% islamic country with no access to christianity and god doesnt reveal himself to u..and at age 14 u die in an accident(uve passed 14 so m nt wishing for u to die..hope u grab)
How can the person bear fruits?

No, it does not Even the adherents do not know where they are going. Shush already and learn.
exactly my point..u believe ure going to ur own heaven and them to hell..
Bt they believe the opposite...are they wrong in doing so?

i got the message and you got it centuries later. What possibility are you referring to again? Why leave realities and dwell on probabilities?
getting a message doesnt mean it cant be cooked up..
U got the message of santa claus...does it mean santa is real?

Tell me something you are hiding from us.
lol..common bro...m clean
i didnt break any law
Were you there?
hell no!...
were u there when the egyptian sun god was blessing the egyptians?

And what is the importance of this battle to your life again?
bruh..no importance...
Im jst being skeptical...because i live in earth...
I wonder how they multiplied..
1 man 8 wives 473 kids?

Open mindedness(whatever that means) does not have to make me disbelieve my HONEST father and friends.
Good!...now u know ur father is honest
why do u think the parents of islamic kids are being dishonest?...

i have yet to see a single benefit of this touted open mindedness. i am okay with what i have.
there's a lotta benefits...
U will feel it in ur heart...and u will know it and experience it...
Sounds familiar?

Why does that bother atheists so bad?
we wont be bothered if everyone keeps his/her belief to his/her self..
But no bro..christians dont...do u ?
(u may say u have a mandate:.i can use that ideology for atheists too)

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by raphieMontella: 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Leave him to his delusion , he feels its rational thinking and he is convinced that he is making sense .
bruh...i and image123 are having a peaceful discussion...
Care to join?
Btw..why do u think am delusional?
Can u survive these two words?: prove it
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
raphieMontella:

bruh...i and image123 are having a peaceful discussion...
Care to join?
Btw..why do u think am delusional?
Can u survive these two words?: prove it

Prove what ?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by raphieMontella: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Prove what ?
that i am delusional nd u serve the right god
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
raphieMontella:

that i am delusional
nd u serve the right god
Kingebukasblog, you better prove this or NEVER use the word "Delusion" or any word that involves "Understanding" to refer to the non-christians.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
4kings:

Kingebukasblog, you better prove this or NEVER use the word "Delusion" or any word that involves "Understanding" to refer to the non-christians.

One God different concepts . I just have to prove which is the right one
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

One God different concepts . I just have to prove which is the right one
You can't prove yours is the right one.

So I guess you probably might be "Delusional". wink
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
4kings:

You can't prove yours is the right one.

So I guess you probably might be "Delusional". wink

Lol .

so let's continue

Are you 100 percent certain that indeed a conscious supernatural creator exists ?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol .

so let's continue

Are you 100 percent certain that indeed a conscious supernatural creator exists ?

Nope
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Image123(m): 12:06am On Aug 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol. He is clearly wrong it is a miracle that he cannot see it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:14am On Aug 23, 2016
4kings:

Nope

So apparently you made a tentative conclusion ? What would make you impugn your stance on God's existence ?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 12:18am On Aug 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

So apparently you made a tentative conclusion ? What would make you impugn your stance on God's existence ?
Irrefutable proof. wink
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:23am On Aug 23, 2016
4kings:

Irrefutable proof. wink

like ?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 12:35am On Aug 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

like ?
What do u mean by "like"
I don't know, anything reasonable.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Image123(m): 1:09am On Aug 23, 2016
raphieMontella:

hercules didnt tell u..
Bt he did tell other people so whats ur stake sir?
Must a god be interested in ur worship before he has to be the real god?

What did hercules tell other people? Where did he tell them? What are your proofs and pointers?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:14am On Aug 23, 2016
4kings:

What do u mean by "like"
I don't know, anything reasonable.

That's why you kept making daft claims from what you read about the subconscious mind and Christian gnoticism - you are so easily inveigled grin tongue
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 1:15am On Aug 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

That's why you kept making daft claims from what you read about the subconscious mind and Christian gnoticism - you are so easily inveigled grin :p
Claims like.........?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:21am On Aug 23, 2016
4kings:

Claims like.........?

Like the ones you have inundated this thread with . Considering that your findings about this enigmatic sub conscious mind have not indurated your reasons to believe in God why do you think its refutes anything

You are not even certain your god exists undecided

See ?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Image123(m): 1:33am On Aug 23, 2016
raphieMontella:
yes...allah requires ur worship..or u will burn in the islamic hell
Jst like yahweh..
So like i said..ure nt on the safe side...because he told you what would happen if u didnt worship him

And what are you doing about it since you seem to take this quite important? What is islamic hell? Show me where worship of allah is said to guarantee a safe side?

i love this quote tho...
Well muslims have allah...and they feel he is good enough for them..
Likewise buddhists etc

Oh they do, very well then. So why are you the one complaining again?

u know..allah is offering u 72 virgins if u can be a suicide bomber in his name..
Aint that offer cool enough bruh?

i don't need it if that is the offer.

nah..i doubt...he would be smarter than that..
Or do u have qu'ranic verses to support this?

i just googled it, it's even on the internet, na wa oh.
So if you are in doubt, [O Muhammad], about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you.

what did the poor fig tree do to jesus that he had to kill it? Bruh?
U may say to teach that if we dnt bear good fruits we will be punished for it..
But like i said...imagine being in a 100% islamic country with no access to christianity and god doesnt reveal himself to u..and at age 14 u die in an accident(uve passed 14 so m nt wishing for u to die..hope u grab)
How can the person bear fruits?

What a poor perspective. One fig tree whose lessons have inspired generations to works of faith and healings and provisions for centuries is suddenly poor to you, but you have yet to bat an eyelid on the trees felled DAILY across the world. Good to disappoint you, Jesus doesn't engage in things of irrelevance.

exactly my point..u believe ure going to ur own heaven and them to hell..
Bt they believe the opposite...are they wrong in doing so?

Very opposite to your point, read again. i say "Even the adherents do not know where they are going."

getting a message doesnt mean it cant be cooked up..
U got the message of santa claus...does it mean santa is real?

i did not get the message of santa claus, sorry.

lol..common bro...m clean
i didnt break any law

hell no!...
were u there when the egyptian sun god was blessing the egyptians?

No i wasn't, and i have never been so suspiciously skeptical about whatever the sun god may have done.

bruh..no importance...
Im jst being skeptical...because i live in earth...
I wonder how they multiplied..
1 man 8 wives 473 kids?

Wonder no more, their king spoke to them and his message was passed. You believe too much rubbish like hercules, zeus, the chinese dynasties and their fables, the sun god, perhaps santa etc, you should not find it hard believing something so plausible.

Good!...now u know ur father is honest
why do u think the parents of islamic kids are being dishonest?...

i did not say they were, did i?

there's a lotta benefits...
U will feel it in ur heart...and u will know it and experience it...
Sounds familiar?

Be clear please, you're being vague. If something is familiar, then why are you telling me to come to it again? i thought you had something different to offer us from your open mindedness?

we wont be bothered if everyone keeps his/her belief to his/her self..
But no bro..christians dont...do u ?
(u may say u have a mandate:.i can use that ideology for atheists too)
Who gave you your mandate? What are you saving people from again? There is nothing good you are going to mention that i do not have and would not have. i am sure you know that.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 1:37am On Aug 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Like the ones you have inundated this thread with . Considering that your findings about this enigmatic sub conscious mind have not indurated your reasons to believe in God why do you think its refutes anything
You would agree with me that some of the seemingly supernatural occurrence can be explained by understanding the workings of the subconscious.
But you would always disagree when it comes to "Church" or "Pastor".
If u are not open to the "possibility" of natural occurrence or fraud, then this particular discussion will always be frustrated.

You are not even certain your god exists undecided
I am certain that an intelligent being created this universe. I think he is alive. But I cannot be dogmatic about my claim, cos he doesn't talk to me like your holyspirit.

See ?
Close your eyes. tongue
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:48am On Aug 23, 2016
4kings:

You would agree with me that some of the seemingly supernatural occurrence can be explained by understanding the workings of the subconscious.

Prove it

But you would always disagree when it comes to "Church" or "Pastor".
If u are not open to the "possibility" of natural occurrence or fraud, then this particular discussion will always be frustrated.

A nairalander took a Muslim man who was crippled from birth to one of my church's crusades and the man started walking and all you could come up with was "placebo"

1. There is no proof that it was placebo

2. Placebo is used for palliating symptoms of diseases

3. It does not work on everyone

4 It works mostly on diseases that are incipient and not ab incunabulis

I can list a thousand and one reasons why you are wrong but still you'd be obdurate - so I let you be with your delusion . You seem happy and excited about it grin

I am certain that an intelligent being created this universe. I think he is alive. But I cannot be dogmatic about my claim, cos he doesn't talk to me like your holyspirit.

Moments ago you clearly stated that you were not certain

Close your eyes. tongue

Stop being excited over nothing tongue . Lots of Christians know about the sub conscious mind and are still believers cool.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 2:20am On Aug 23, 2016
[quote author=KingEbukasBlog post=48720850]

Prove it [/qoute]
If you know this:
Stop being excited over nothing tongue . Lots of Christians know about the sub conscious mind and are still believers cool.
What else do u want me to prove. It seems you enjoy arguing.

A nairalander took a Muslim man who was crippled from birth to one of my church's crusades and the man started walking and all you could come up with was "placebo"

1. There is no proof that it was placebo
There is no proof that event took place.

2. Placebo is used for palliating symptoms of diseases
Stop lying

3. It does not work on everyone

4 It works mostly on diseases that are incipient and not ab incunabulis
The effect of placebo is one that is yet to be fully understood just like evolution. So why it works on one and not the other is inconclusive. But it has to do with the degree at which one yields to it(susceptibility or church faith wink ) But Gnostics, Kundalini, Chi energy, and so on, all talk about the same basic principle for an extraordinary event to take place, and still to them its just a philosophy and not a religion per se. You can search for the Medicineless School in Beijing and tell me what you think.

I can list a thousand and one reasons why you are wrong but still you'd be obdurate - so I let you be with your delusion . You seem happy and excited about it grin
Please do, if u think I'm wrong, then I would appreciate a correction. If only what u say can be subjected to scrutiny.

Moments ago you clearly stated that you were not certain
What don't u understand?
I said i am certain an intelligent being made this universe, but I can't say for sure that he still exist, I only think that way. So what don't you get, your question was on his EXISTENCE right?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by MrMontella(m): 9:41am On Aug 23, 2016
Image123:

What did hercules tell other people? Where did he tell them? What are your proofs and pointers?
haba guy??...for real
How then did we know of hercules and his father?
If he didnt tell those who passed the message?
I am not understanding ur style again o
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Image123(m): 10:26am On Aug 23, 2016
MrMontella:

haba guy??...for real
How then did we know of hercules and his father?
If he didnt tell those who passed the message?
I am not understanding ur style again o

You mentioned that Hercules told other people and asked my stake. Simply present evidence, What did hercules tell other people? Where did he tell them? What are your proofs and pointers?
Why do you not understand the need for evidence, is that where you are wasting your faith? Why are you using different monikers?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by MrMontella(m): 11:36am On Aug 23, 2016
Image123:

You mentioned that Hercules told other people and asked my stake. Simply present evidence, What did hercules tell other people? Where did he tell them? What are your proofs and pointers?
Why do you not understand the need for evidence, is that where you are wasting your faith? Why are you using different monikers?
im serving a whopping 5 day ban..
Check i created this one today...
Now lemme reply ur stuffs
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by MrMontella(m): 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2016
Image123:

And what are you doing about it since you seem to take this quite important?
i dont believe in any of them..yahweh or allah or whoever...bt u do so it should be important to u

What is islamic hell?
where people who refuse to worship allah spend the rest of their eternity after death

Show me where worship of allah is said to guarantee a safe side?
its in their doctrine and teachings and their holy book...
Its there like its in ur preferred holy book...
So i dont understand u here..

Oh they do, very well then. So why are you the one complaining again?
because u feel jesus is enough for u and therefore he automatically becomes the real deal..
Bt in the case of the others which is exactly like urs u automatically disprove of theirs...why?

i don't need it if that is the offer.
its one of the many offers...likewise other religions...each has their own offer...more peaceful offers

i just googled it, it's even on the internet, na wa oh.
So if you are in doubt, [O Muhammad], about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you.
he wasnt referring to christians sir...judaism also makes use of the same scriptures..and
judaism dates far back as at least 1500 years before christianity...
So its nt exclusively christians..
Sir?

[s]
What a poor perspective. One fig tree whose lessons have inspired generations to works of faith and healings and provisions for centuries is suddenly poor to you,[/s]
like i said..imagine the true position of the fig tree..it was not in its season...
Apply that to a child in mauritiana(100% islam) and dies in a car accident at a young age or from starvation or sickness..anytin
its a simple straight question..
how is that person going to bear fruits?

but you have yet to bat an eyelid on the trees felled DAILY across the world.
are the tree fellers ominipotent present and scient?
Or do the tree fellers claim to give salvation or sometin?

Good to disappoint you, Jesus doesn't engage in things of irrelevance.
he was dope maybe...i dnt think he did..besides the fig tree

Very opposite to your point, read again. i say "Even the adherents do not know where they are going."
in other words...
Neither you nor them know where either of you are going to right?

i did not get the message of santa claus, sorry.
lol...now u have...
Do u believe?

No i wasn't, and i have never been so suspiciously skeptical about whatever the sun god may have done.
its an example..
Bt u do not believe the sun god can save u...do u?

Wonder no more, their king spoke to them and his message was passed.
i'll stop here on ahab's message...i can confidently say ur belief on it is based only on it being in the bible

You believe too much rubbish like hercules, zeus, the chinese dynasties and their fables the sun god, perhaps santa etc, you should not find it hard believing something so plausible.
u claim those to be fables...the believers claim it to be truth...and the vice versa happens for your yahweh...
I think ur belief is based on locality..
So is theirs...why then are they wrong?

i did not say they were, did i?
Good...in other words...everybodys' parents are truthful..and everybody and nobody is going to hell and heaven...

Im okay with this...

Be clear please, you're being vague. If something is familiar, then why are you telling me to come to it again?
i was being a jerk there lol...
Nd i got the answer i needed from u..whats then the use?

i thought you had something different to offer us from your open mindedness?
a lot...
When u realize that life is limited and precious...
U then extrapolate to others around u and u begin to realize the value of theirs...
And u can do better things to better humanity and this earth...
Like focusing on helping lives and survival of both the earth and our species...

Who gave you your mandate? What are you saving people from again? There is nothing good you are going to mention that i do not have and would not have. i am sure you know that.[/quote]
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by MrMontella(m): 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
Image123:

the universe...earth its design..
Humans..etc are physical evidences of zeus creative initiative as his adherants say..
Zeus says he is the god of this universe...is that not enough evidence?
He is just one of the many other gods..
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Image123(m): 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
MrMontella:

the universe...earth its design..
Humans..etc are physical evidences of zeus creative initiative as his adherants say..
Zeus says he is the god of this universe...is that not enough evidence?
He is just one of the many other gods..

Where did he tell them, where did you read or hear these?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by MrMontella(m): 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
Image123:

Who gave you your mandate? What are you saving people from again? There is nothing good you are going to mention that i do not have and would not have. i am sure you know that.
rather than preparing urself for an imaginary place...
Why not perfect the place u are in?

On the mandate:
each life is precious..limited
Co-operation promotes survival..
Since we found ourselves here...
The question shouldnt primarily focus on..how did we get here.
It should be...
Now we are here..what are we going to do to further our existence(as a species) ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (39) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" / Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / COZA & Man Urinating On Bible: The PUNCH Removes Editor Over Offensive Cartoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.