Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here (70030 Views)

14 Inspiring Bible Verses About God's Love / 10 Hard Questions About Speaking In Tongues With Answers / Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Image123(m): 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
MrMontella:

in other words..satan does not tempt u..and satan is not responsible for evils we see...
Right?
Satan tempts me like he tempts every man, but he is not responsible for my decisions. i decide to yield or resist him, and so does any man.

but he told us we think with our hearts sha..
Context.

not what i said...i never said so..

i gave u benefits of being open minded...atheism is not a thing like the others..
If i prove you wrong now, you will simply say you understand or can't someone make mistake again. Atheism is not a thing, what is it?

u mistake me....in the afterlife..are u going to be u or another person?
You are the one that probably did not explain/express yourself as you wish, i did not misunderstand you at all. i have shown you Bible that says clearly that we shall all be changed, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be. But you cancelled it, why? You don't like the answer to your question. You really don't want there to be an answer, do you?

ur choice...you can also say the sun is a flat frying pan..
hehehehehehehehehe, no vex na. So what is an agnostic atheist if not an unbelieving sinner on the broadroad to destruction?

and i said it is also things other people naturally do irrespective of religion

i never said such..u misread
Here is your post not typed under duress. You said that atheism has a lotta benefits ..u think for urself, Selfdepedency, U control and take responsibility. Further down, you had mentioned how it made you human or charitable, which was why i said you don't need to be an atheist to do that, that charity and love were core christian values.

history..good word...will today exist forever or become past?
U say that the history of atheism is shameful bt disagree the history of christianity is shameful..
check the history of christianity in state affairs

The history of christianity is glorious. What you call the history of christianity is not christian neither was it perpetuated by christians but by religion.

not relevant!
How can it be relevant, lol. How can the words of Jesus the Christ be relevant in discussing christianity. You need to shake your head at the pathetic thing you wrote, i can't do the shaking for you my man.

ask deep on anything i only told u what i deem life to be...whats the lie there?

That's deep enough. i ask if human life and ant life are of the same relevance and you say essentially or basically they are the same. That is the atheistic ideology that Hitler had that led to the killing of millions of fellow humans.

hitler was never an atheist..dont make it seem like u have to tell a good lie like martin luther suggested..

Yeah right.

state o...asin state affairs control..
CHRISTIANITY has not been in state affairs control and brought catastrophe. Feel free to be specific.

as a humanist..not an atheist...
A human can do good things irrespective of belief..
Dont mistake open mindedness to atheism..
I said atheism makes u take responsibility for your actions...#because u dont see it as a result of some evil being tryna win ur soul or something
i take responsibilities for my actions like i have said and shown. Am i an theist? Who is a humanist, are all humans humanist?

worship ke?
Who am i worshiping?
Rather what.

check it na

lol...
E.g
islamic suicide bombers
theres a cult called heaven's gate...they believe if they die they will be transported to a after life spaceship..in 1997 39 members committed suicide because of this belief...
So that proves that there is no afterlife or what?

says someone who wishes for mansions in an unvisited heaven with golden streets...no death bla bla bla..ok
God said so, who said yours? Are your wishes righter than mine? Hahahahahahaha

u do not want to share ur precious afterlife with animals..
Why bruh?
Stop jumping the gun again, did i say so?

there are ways to make it a one time shot...
Even science tuday does a kinda sure implantation now...
Taking the sperm abi the egg and making sure the stuff works..
Or u havent heard of such?
Kind of sure, hehehehehehehehehehe. What does that mean?

not me..
Formed(made) me?
Knew me?
Knew everything about me?
Wont this contrast freewill if take it deeper?

God made you mr man, whether you like it or not. Knowledge is not a contrast to freewill. If i know you, does it mean i forced you to be what i know?

i ask again
are u in peters' generation?

i say again, Jesus IS coming. He said it after Peter died for Pete's sake literally.
Rev 22:7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the saying of the prophecy of this book.
Rev 22:20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
Anas09 .. E ji m style n'ele gi wink
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Anas09: 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

God knew about Satan's aberration and the rebellion of Satan's followers .

God is prescient - has the ability to foretell future events . That includes the consequence of freewill whether good or bad . So the fruit he created allows man to express his ability to choose - a choice to eat the fruit or not .

Don't take it like God ordained man to fall ,he just had foreknowledge of it .

God does not tempt man to sin and man should not tempt God
Yep, He had foreknowledge of it, but He didnt decree their Fall.
Choice and control on the part of man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Anas09: 11:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
No. The deist postion is that this Entity is non-interventionist. I don't know this for sure as I do not totally doubt the supernatural. I believe that some events eg faith-healing are actually real. I don't believe that they are all staged or that they are all placebo occurences. There is actually something greater. There is more to our existence and as such I can't subscribe to deism.

shocked shocked shocked Why then have we been fighting all along? You believe all this and yet you say what you say against Yahweh? Or is your problem with Yahweh alone?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Ranchhoddas: 11:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
Anas09:

shocked shocked shocked Why then have we been fighting all along? You believe all this and yet you say what you say against Yahweh? Or is your problem with Yahweh alone?
Lolz..We haven't been fighting oo. I just try to say things as they seem to me. I also haven't said anything against Yahweh. I am usually wary of the things I type. I still have an atom of Christianity in me. Some things just do not make sense anymore. I am actually looking for a reason to believe
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Anas09: 12:08am On Aug 28, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Translate sir
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Anas09: 12:09am On Aug 28, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Why u dey use style dey look me nah, look me straight, its allowed cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Anas09: 12:18am On Aug 28, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Lolz..We haven't been fighting oo. I just try to say things as they seem to me. I also haven't said anything against Yahweh. I am usually wary of the things I type. I still have an atom of Christianity in me. Some things just do not make sense anymore. I am actually looking for a reason to believe
Take your eyes away from every Pastor, all of them. Find Christ for yourself. Truth is, am happy today i got involved in that accident, i was thrown inside the house and isolated. It was me and the Bible.
If it was from the eye and mouth of any Pastor, i would have fallen off since. But if you find him for youraelf, nothing can shake you. Sincerely seek for him away from anyone else.

Pick your Bible, study Jesus as a Character. Ask the Holy Spirit Questions, do not rationailze or apply logic, just leave Him to answer, you'll be shocked.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:55am On Aug 28, 2016
Anas09:

Translate sir

Lol . I thought you were Igbo cheesy .

It means I dey look you with style
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Anas09: 1:04am On Aug 28, 2016
hahn:

What will angels use to fight? Swords? Against nuclear bombs? undecided

Nigu, get real. You should like a kid in kindergarten tongue grin

Oh hahn oooo. Weytin u dey use reason abeg. In the presence of an Angel, no human can lift a hand. Weytin u dey imagine angels to be. One Amgel, just one Angel killed thousands of men in one day, the men didnt even see it coming.
Hahahahahahahaha. Chai. Athiest dey reason like kids.
Dey Angels know where the Nukes are, and who will operate them. They nukes wont even go off, what then will u do?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Ranchhoddas: 8:30am On Aug 28, 2016
Anas09:

Take your eyes away from every Pastor, all of them. Find Christ for yourself. Truth is, am happy today i got involved in that accident, i was thrown inside the house and isolated. It was me and the Bible.
If it was from the eye and mouth of any Pastor, i would have fallen off since. But if you find him for youraelf, nothing can shake you. Sincerely seek for him away from anyone else.

Pick your Bible, study Jesus as a Character. Ask the Holy Spirit Questions, do not rationailze or apply logic, just leave Him to answer, you'll be shocked.
Hmmm. If I got a penny for every time I heard this, I for don hammer since?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by kolaish(m): 8:56am On Aug 28, 2016
I WANT TO COMMEND THE OP OF THIS THREAD FOR HIS PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING SO FAR. I JUST WANT HIM TO KNOW THAT NO MATTER HOW HE TRY TO CONVINCE SOME PEOPLE, THEY STILL MAY NOT UNDERSTAND. EVEN WHEN CHRIST WAS ON EARTH PHYSICALLY, THEY STILL DID NOT BELIEVE HIM UNTIL HIS DEATH AND ASCENSION INTO HEAVEN.

THE GREATNESS OF GOD IS AWESOME AND UNSEARCHABLE. WETHER ANYONE BELIEVES IN HIM OR NOT, GOD WILL STILL REMAIN GOD; HALLELUIA. REMEMBER THAT THERE ARE BILLIONS OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD, SO IF ANYONE DECIDE NOT TO MAKE HEAVEN because OF JUST THE LITTLE TIME HE IS SPENDING ON THIS EARTH, IT IS THAT PERSON'S BUSINESS. AS FOR ME AND MY FAMILY, WE SHALL CONTINUE TO WORSHIP GOD ALL THE DAYS OF OUR LIFE - AMEN. I AM LIKE A CLAY IN THE POTTER'S HAND. THEREFORE, CAN A CLAY QUESTION THE INTEGRITY OF THE PORTER? JEREMIAH 18, 2-6. THAT IS HOW SATAN BECAME SO ARROGANT AND IT WILL NOT BE MY PORTION. GOD IS TOO BIG AND GREAT FOR A MERE HUMAN BEING LIKE ME TO DOUBT HIS EXISTENCE.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Anas09: 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Hmmm. If I got a penny for every time I heard this, I for don hammer since?
Okay, forget i said anything.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Anas09: 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol . I thought you were Igbo cheesy .

It means I dey look you with style
I knew, but wanted u to say it Ingulish. Am not Nigerian.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Ranchhoddas: 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
Anas09:
Okay, forget i said anything.
Na joke o
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Anas09: 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Na joke o
wink
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 11:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
Anas09:

Yep, He had foreknowledge of it, but He didnt decree their Fall.
Choice and control on the part of man.
How does this make sense?

So u agree with Kingebuka that God don't tempt man(interfere), but always preach about his "willing" "interference" in Man's affairs with Rewards and Punishments he has ascribed.

Therefore, Man's Choice is only regulated by God when he is only abiding by God's laws(interference) but not when he falls to temptation(so as to remove Yahweh from the picture). Huh?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Anas09: 9:47am On Aug 29, 2016
4kings:

How does this make sense?

So u agree with Kingebuka that God don't tempt man(interfere), but always preach about his "willing" "interference" in Man's affairs with Rewards and Punishments he has ascribed.

Therefore, Man's Choice is only regulated by God when he is only abiding by God's laws(interference) but not when he falls to temptation(so as to remove Yahweh from the picture). Huh?

How do you corrolate interferance with temptation?

If God interfers only when man abides in His truth and not when he falls out of truth, then there shouldn't have been Mercy, Comoassion, Forgiveness, and restoration. All the aforementioned are prerequisites of a fallen sinner.
A sinner has fallen and needs them all to stand up, without Gods interferance in that sinners life, how does the sinner (Who is dead spiritually) know he needs them, and how does he go about getting them?

Lets take Saul for example, he went all out persecuting the Church, but when Mercy found him, he became Apstle Paul. And it goes for everyone of us here today.

God doesnt punish anyone. It's like this, there are consequences for actions.

Let's say there are Sets of locked doors, and you are told not to open some but to open others, but you can't have anyone give you orders. (The doors are not yours btw, so do not know what lies behind them) and you are told, don't open the doors, if you do, you'll get hurt. But you tell yourself "no one can tell me what to do" (knowing its not your turf) You go on and open the doors. What see you see is what'll get nah.

And, freewill comes in when you decides to either open the doors when u've been told not to and have also been told the consequence. You won't be stopped if you decides to open the doors.

As far as am concerned, God interfers with what we do.
Thats why the Holy Spirit through Apostle Paul says

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Romans:5:8

First off, a sinner never admits he's a sinner. He doesnt even know what it means to be a sinner, so when u call him a sinner, he gets offended.
If he doesnt admit his state how can he move to change it without help? Now the help comes by God without being asked, gave his son to ransome the sinner. But what if the sinner looks at the gift, spits on it ans walks away?

Yet His divine intervention, divine direction, His mercies and compassion, forgiveness without which no single person would be alive today still works for everone of us.

The WAGES OF SIN IS DEAD. If he doesnt interfer,why are my still alive?
This is my take though

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by hahn(m): 10:54am On Aug 29, 2016
Anas09:

Oh hahn oooo. Weytin u dey use reason abeg. In the presence of an Angel, no human can lift a hand. Weytin u dey imagine angels to be. One Amgel, just one Angel killed thousands of men in one day, the men didnt even see it coming.
Hahahahahahahaha. Chai. Athiest dey reason like kids.
Dey Angels know where the Nukes are, and who will operate them. They nukes wont even go off, what then will u do?

Lol. What as defence for something imaginary
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
Anas09:

How do you corrolate interferance with temptation?

If God interfers only when man abides in His truth and not when he falls out of truth, then there shouldn't have been Mercy, Comoassion, Forgiveness, and restoration. All the aforementioned are prerequisites of a fallen sinner.
A sinner has fallen and needs them all to stand up, without Gods interferance in that sinners life, how does the sinner (Who is dead spiritually) know he needs them, and how does he go about getting them?

Lets take Saul for example, he went all out persecuting the Church, but when Mercy found him, he became Apstle Paul. And it goes for everyone of us here today.

God doesnt punish anyone. It's like this, there are consequences for actions.
Now we've agreed on "Interference"

Let's say there are Sets of locked doors, and you are told not to open some but to open others, but you can't have anyone give you orders. (The doors are not yours btw, so do not know what lies behind them) and you are told, don't open the doors, if you do, you'll get hurt. But you tell yourself "no one can tell me what to do" (knowing its not your turf) You go on and open the doors. What see you see is what'll get nah.
Therefore, we are in a supposedly "controlled" or "regulated" environment; where results(consequences) are determined by actions or inactions.

And, freewill comes in when you decides to either open the doors when u've been told not to and have also been told the consequence. You won't be stopped if you decides to open the doors.
Now, isn't it counterintuitive to say that we still have freewill. From the explanation so far, I would posit that the concept of "freewill" is subjective and not absolute.

Let me also give you a similar story:
Years ago, Adolf Hitler, who was a totalitarian leader, also gave consequences for actions committed or omitted. Would it be wrong to portray the regime of Hitler as a perfect example for Yahweh's concept of freewill?

As far as am concerned, God interfers with what we do.
Thats why the Holy Spirit through Apostle Paul says

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Romans:5:8

First off, a sinner never admits he's a sinner. He doesnt even know what it means to be a sinner, so when u call him a sinner, he gets offended.
If he doesnt admit his state how can he move to change it without help? Now the help comes by God without being asked, gave his son to ransome the sinner. But what if the sinner looks at the gift, spits on it ans walks away?

Yet His divine intervention, divine direction, His mercies and compassion, forgiveness without which no single person would be alive today still works for everone of us.

The WAGES OF SIN IS DEAD. If he doesnt interfer,why are my still alive?
This is my take though

So this is still similar to: a john doe, creating an intelligent robot but still instilling consequences on the robot for a specific action or omission. Can't we say the robot's freewill is very subjective and not absolute, and all the robot's action will be to please it's Creator, else he will be deactivated(tortured forever).
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Anas09: 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
4kings:

Now we've agreed on "Interference"

Therefore, we are in a supposedly "controlled" or "regulated" environment; where results(consequences) are determined by actions or inactions.

Now, isn't it counterintuitive to say that we still have freewill. From the explanation so far, I would posit that the concept of "freewill" is subjective and not absolute.

Let me also give you a similar story:
Years ago, Adolf Hitler, who was a totalitarian leader, also gave consequences for actions committed or omitted. Would it be wrong to portray the regime of Hitler as a perfect example for Yahweh's concept of freewill?

So this is still similar to: a john doe, creating an intelligent robot but still instilling consequences on the robot for a specific action or omission. Can't we say the robot's freewill is very subjective and not absolute, and all the robot's action will be to please it's Creator, else he will be deactivated(tortured forever).
Hahahahahahahaha. At this point i think i should allow you with your opinion of God. Good luck sir.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
Anas09:

I knew, but wanted u to say it Ingulish. Am not Nigerian.

Really ? shocked Which country ?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Anas09: 7:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
hahn:

Who is imaginning here, you or me? because ita obvious you are the one imaginning stufd here thats why your thoughts are ao warped.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Anas09: 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
hahn:

Who is imaginning here, you or me? because its obvious you are the one imaginning stufd here thats why your thoughts are so warped.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Anas09: 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Really ? shocked Which country ?
Don't mind me. Dad is from Cameroon, Mum is Nigerian, am born here, grew up here, can't claim anywhere else. Am Nigerian.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
Anas09:

Don't mind me. Dad is from Cameroon, Mum is Nigerian, am born here, grew up here, can't claim anywhere else. Am Nigerian.

Lol , so your mum is Igbo ?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Anas09: 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Not really.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Anas09: 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Not really. I think we'll pm that piece.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by raphieMontella: 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
Image123:

No, you are not making sense.
thats exactly how it is...non-sense

They clearly do not say what God says.
they say what their God says...

Proof?
the islamic religion is proof..

Certainlt NOT by coming to a crowd of 20,000 and repeatedly get hundreds of new and genuine followers freely without any coercion. ANY Crowd, ANY generation. The gospel is that powerful. IF any group of 20,000 people gather and hear the gospel, HUNDREDS of new and genuine converts will come out even WEEPING in repentance. This had been repeated several times in different place across 2016 years. NO god beats that, simple.
doesnt make it true..

It is not a feeling, it is evident. All you need to do is get some exposure and stop revelling in ignorance of happenings.
oh dear..i said converts happen in all religions...
Whats the ignorance there again?

Duh, you asked for measurable and physical evidence why God is greater than gods. i gave you, now you agree and shift to higher don't mean blah blah blah. Sit somewhere and get wisdom. Shifting aroung only makes you look amusing, it does not help you achieve anything.
i said...evidence that yours is the true and real god...
And u started bringing an argument ad population...

Don't be foolish, you are older than this i believe.
thats the foolishness of the afterlife..thats the better analogy

At long last, you are coming up. You have finally been able to show me something. Although it remains in clear contradiction of Mo's view that nothing is certain. Here again
like i said...do you dictate for yahweh?
Even jesus didnt know where he would be after his death...he both said he will be in paradise and in the earth(matt 12:40 and luke 23:42-43)
a lot more contradictions like Mo' statement in the bible..

One problem i have with you sinners is that you are shameless dishonest people. If i show you where you said that now, you will simply brush over it or ignore it and move to something else. Yet you expect that i should prove everything to your bias and satisfaction. Show me just one, no need to stress yourself and take every single piece of religion. Show just one that is the same as Christianity.
are two humans on the earth the same?
Forgive my choice of words...I meant similar..like really similar

Evidently written by an atheist(habitual liars) who finds the Easter period frustrating to his soul. i said YOU should mention them, you are sending weblink. Your weblink says they are all MYTHS.Jesus was not a myth
to show you they are many
https://en.m.wikipeidia.org/wiki/Dying-and-rising_god
u believe the rest to be myths..but not urs...lol sha..

but an historical figure who lived among normal men, AS a MAN. Died as a man and ressurected as a man.
archaelogical evidence makes persons drift away from christianity oga

Look at what you presented.Jesus was raised up from the dead, and raised with purpose. Who has the so called resurrections helped?
are you trying to cop-out?
I actually think you should check the meaning of resurrection not me..

Those are all relative criteria. What us unambiguous or undisputable to you may not be to me.
likewise other religions..

Several times.
and youre still a christian but u want it the other way round..okay

He fell, that's common knowledge.
fell ke? Without predestination judas cannot betray jesus..i cant argue this evident shvt ni!

And they are sure because you say so but do not believe so, that makes a lot of sense, right?
yes..since you say yours is also literal..why cant theirs be literal?

Nothing wrong with the numbers especially based on the Bible. Abijah's father had 88children, not 4 or 2. At that rate, it is very possible. Also, the message can be passed as my friend Ebuka explained. Moses passed God's message to much more.
should we both do the maths?
8 humans(noah's family) around 2400B.C committed incest to give earth's current populace?
For real?

They hardly said the bold as we both know. Nobody ardued about their originality, there are gods and there is God.
so u mean their parents are dishonest?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by raphieMontella: 3:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
Image123:

This are just myths and superstitions stories about the world.
but the bible isnt?
And what proof do u have?...

You lay claims to the earth being a god, the same earth we are on?
hian..so God must fit in your own personal view before he/she/it becomes God?...lol...

This is all never ending legend that anybody can make up) and co claimed to create the world and all humans. They are inanimate. Who can compare to the Living God, the Eternal and Only Wise God who has no Beginning?
u believe it was made up..but the bible etc sent(dictated) by god..ok.
No Beginning?...Did the initial God have a beginning?

Boxed in a corner, is the devil their daddy not still around?
boxed in a corner ke?
How then did i know of them?
Who is the devil pls?

God clearly gave His commandments for ALL men to obey. The ones not to be obeyed are also stated and you know it. God commands and requires ALL men to worship Him. He made them all also.
likewise the greek gods...they gave the sacrifices for all to follow

Stand for what you believe.
sure right..im an agnostic but it doesnt change the fact that there are other hells...sure hells..

It is not my job to like or not like what you write. Unfortunately, you have not seen much. Look further, study right, i'm not teaching you ABC.
ABC..
Thats much more common than contemporary evidences for jesus..
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by raphieMontella: 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
Image123:

Satan tempts me like he tempts every man, but he is not responsible for my decisions. i decide to yield or resist him, and so does any man.
still what i said...indirect
sometimes direct cause through demon possessions,,possesing humans and making them mad...etc
and u will say the book doesnt think for you..ok o

Context.
esther6:6..prov23:7..isaiah10:7..
Imagine an all knowing god...never mentioned the brain in the bible...
Like why??

If i prove you wrong now, you will simply say you understand or can't someone make mistake again. Atheism is not a thing, what is it?
its like coldness is absense of heat...
Grab

You are the one that probably did not explain/express yourself as you wish, i did not misunderstand you at all.
na wa..
Is yes and no that scarce?
Simple..are you going to be you?..or another person?

hehehehehehehehehe, no vex na. So what is an agnostic atheist if not an unbelieving sinner on the broadroad to destruction?
**facepalm**
NVM

Here is your post not typed under duress. You said that atheism has a lotta benefits ..u think for urself, Selfdepedency, U control and take responsibility. Further down, you had mentioned how it made you human or charitable, which was why i said you don't need to be an atheist to do that, that charity and love were core christian values.
What you brought just slapped you in the face...i said atheism's benefit is truth..the rest is open mindedness..
You didnt even go through what you sent..

The history of christianity is glorious barbaric and dehumanizing
Correct!

. What you call the history of christianity is not christian neither was it perpetuated by christians but by religion.
oh!!..but in the case of atheism it becomes as a result of being atheists?
Is there any honesty here?

How can it be relevant, lol. How can the words of Jesus the Christ be relevant in discussing christianity. You need to shake your head at the pathetic thing you wrote, i can't do the shaking for you my man.
lol..words of jesus from people who didnt even know jesus..okay

That's deep enough. i ask if human life and ant life are of the same relevance and you say essentially or basically they are the same.
yes..its a one -time achievement

That is the atheistic ideology that Hitler had that led to the killing of millions of fellow humans.
hitler an atheist?
My God

Yeah right.
you could be a pantheist..u never can tell.

CHRISTIANITY has not been in state affairs control and brought catastrophe. Feel free to be specific.
romans?...etc does it strike any bell?

Rather what.
u may be a worshipper of krishna...u never can tell

So that proves that there is no afterlife or what?
i told you...it is misleading

God said so, who said yours? Are your wishes righter than mine? Hahahahahahaha
na..wish what you want...
Wouldnt make it true though..

Stop jumping the gun again, did i say so?
ok..who judges the life of animals?
How do they give account for their sins?

Kind of sure, hehehehehehehehehehe. What does that mean?
sure means...happy?

[/quote]
God made you mr man, whether you like it or not.[/quote]
your belief...
truth=my parents mated to make me

Knowledge is not a contrast to freewill. If i know you, does it mean i forced you to be what i know?
are you all knowing?
Did you create me?

i say again, Jesus IS coming. He said it after Peter died for Pete's sake literally.
Rev 22:7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the saying of the prophecy of this book.
Rev 22:20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
is jesus on african time or something?
Wtf is quickly?
Are you in daniel,,peter's generation?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:40am On Sep 02, 2016
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (39) (Reply)

Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa / Adeboye Addresses Joseph Obayemi & Odesola After Their Appointments (Photos) / Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.