Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here (70041 Views)

14 Inspiring Bible Verses About God's Love / 10 Hard Questions About Speaking In Tongues With Answers / Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by MrMontella(m): 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
Image123:

Where did he tell them, where did you read or hear these?
he told the romans ni??
Historical writings like the odyssey etc them many na..
Or u dnt believe he told the romans..
Or rada u havent heard of zeus before so u dnt believe he communicated with people for them to worship him?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Image123(m): 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
MrMontella:
i dont believe in any of them..yahweh or allah or whoever...bt u do so it should be important to u

If you don't take it as important, then stop telling me about it or bringing it up. Even the people who think it is important do not disturb me.

where people who refuse to worship allah spend the rest of their eternity after death

its in their doctrine and teachings and their holy book...
Its there like its in ur preferred holy book...
So i dont understand u here..

No it is not. If it is, show me where it is.

because u feel jesus is enough for u and therefore he automatically becomes the real deal..
Bt in the case of the others which is exactly like urs u automatically disprove of theirs...why?

You're not making much sense here. You are to take food to people that need it, that are starved and hungry. Not to people who are full and have no need. i said that i am satisfied, and that Jesus is good enough. But you keep pestering me to accept what you do not even know. Why? You are yet to show how others are EXACTLY like mine.

its one of the many offers...likewise other religions...each has their own offer...more peaceful offers

The Bird in hand is worth more than two in the bush, no thanks.

he wasnt referring to christians sir...judaism also makes use of the same scriptures..and
judaism dates far back as at least 1500 years before christianity...
So its nt exclusively christians..
Sir?

We have been reading the Scriptures before he was even born, the readers of Scriptures are the ones to show him the way. You at the least should get that.

like i said..imagine the true position of the fig tree..it was not in its season...
Apply that to a child in mauritiana(100% islam) and dies in a car accident at a young age or from starvation or sickness..anytin
its a simple straight question..
how is that person going to bear fruits?

are the tree fellers ominipotent present and scient?
Or do the tree fellers claim to give salvation or sometin?
he was dope maybe...i dnt think he did..besides the fig tree

So a tree is poor or rich depending on who is felling/killing it? The action of Christ on the fig tree cannot be said to be irrelevant when it continues TILL TOMORROW to be a source of faith, hope and vital lessons for people all over the world. That action alone has been more relevant than many people's life achievements. It literally staggered the apostles and changed their viewpoints on the power of God FOREVER. It was radical.
Mat 21:20 And when the disciples saw it, they marveled, saying, How soon is the fig tree withered away!

in other words...
Neither you nor them know where either of you are going to right?

i know where i am going.

lol...now u have...
Do u believe?

What is santa claus message, i do not have it.

its an example..
Bt u do not believe the sun god can save u...do u?

One, i am already saved. What does the sun god say he wants to save me from and how?

i'll stop here on ahab's message...i can confidently say ur belief on it is based only on it being in the bible

Nothing wrong with that, although there is nothing extraordinary or absurd about the message either. Plus i do not think that was Ahab BTW.

u claim those to be fables...the believers claim it to be truth...and the vice versa happens for your yahweh...
I think ur belief is based on locality..
So is theirs...why then are they wrong?

It is not my claim, that is what i read. i read some of their MYTHS and FABLES about sumarai. What i read said that they were myths, legends and fables. If you have relevant material that says otherwise, you can present it. i wasn't born or raised in Israel so forget your locality talk yet again. There are christians in Greece, Italy, China, Korea, everywhere almost. If someone said he is my father or she is my mother, i believed because they have proven it by being father and mother to me. God has proven to be what He is to me, and He has given me what He said He would. That is why He is right. It doesn't get clearer than that.

Good...in other words...everybodys' parents are truthful..and everybody and nobody is going to hell and heaven...

Im okay with this...

Oh, is that what they said in their honesty? My parents(God) were honest, and i believe all that He said.

i was being a jerk there lol...
Nd i got the answer i needed from u..whats then the use?

You said "there's a lotta benefits." i said you should be clear about the benefits of atheism/open mindedness, now you are claiming to be joking? Then then you turn to ask me "whats then the use". My answer, pretty useless as is evidenced.

a lot...
When u realize that life is limited and precious...
U then extrapolate to others around u and u begin to realize the value of theirs...
And u can do better things to better humanity and this earth...
Like focusing on helping lives and survival of both the earth and our species...

Oh, you just realized that life is limited and precious? The Bible teaches that and i knew that since i was a small boy. What can a man give in exchange of his life? Love and charity are christian virtues, it is not atheism that makes one to do better things. When atheists were busy arguing up and down or killing people in their millions, christians were sending missionaries all over the world, building hospitals, universities and orphanages. There are toooooooo many christian bodies and charities helping lives, what exactly do you smoke before typing?

rather than preparing urself for an imaginary place...
Why not perfect the place u are in?
Tell me how you are perfecting the place you are in, and let me help you mention theists doing much more. The point again is that being theist is not mutually exclusive to what you are saying. In fact, it is a core part of real christianity.

each life is precious..limited
Co-operation promotes survival..
Since we found ourselves here...
The question shouldnt primarily focus on..how did we get here.
It should be...
Now we are here..what are we going to do to further our existence(as a species) ?
Who is forever looking for how we came to be through evolution or what happened 4.6billion years ago or when was God born? Your answer is good i hope. What are we going to do to FURTHER our existence. How can one settle that more without literally FURTHERING your existence in eternity? It is God's will that you live in health and with Him in eternity.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Image123(m): 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
MrMontella:

he told the romans ni??
Historical writings like the odyssey etc them many na..
Or u dnt believe he told the romans..
Or rada u havent heard of zeus before so u dnt believe he communicated with people for them to worship him?

You said/implied that zeus said that he is the real God. That is where i came in. Neither Hercules or Zeus said anything about them being the real God or about Heaven and hell and the need to believe them etc. i've read and watched some of the Roman stories, they say nothing close to that. All they say is that they are gods and they have powers. This is not contrary to what the Bible itself teaches. But for atheists to dishonestly make claims about some legend being the Saviour of the world whom we must all believe or go to hell, that is only found in the depraved imagination of the average sinner atheist. It is not in the annals of history like we have the Lord Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2016
@KingEbukasBlog
As an old-earth creationist, how do u explain the Six days of creation?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by MrMontella(m): 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
Image123:

If you don't take it as important, then stop telling me about it or bringing it up. Even the people who think it is important do not disturb me.
u misunderstand me...
U both believe in an afterlife of either eternal joy or eternal doom
some believe in some other stuffs..
From ur doctrines...those who dont believe in ur creator are to eternity in ur hell...and vice versa..
I am only asking why u chose yours over theirs..and why they should do so..
No hard feelings ni

No it is not. If it is, show me where it is.
serzly?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jahannam

You're not making much sense here. You are to take food to people that need it, that are starved and hungry. Not to people who are full and have no need. i said that i am satisfied, and that Jesus is good enough. But you keep pestering me to accept what you do not even know. Why? You are yet to show how others are EXACTLY like mine.
then i can conclude that
which ever anybody feels is right and okay for him..let him or her choose..
Then why judge other peoples choices? By believing that for not accepting ur choice..they are doomed to eternal punishment from ur god?

The Bird in hand is worth more than two in the bush, no thanks.
ok...everybody to his/her own bird..
Ah thats unfair...m not with a bird lol

We have been reading the Scriptures before he was even born, the readers of Scriptures are the ones to show him the way. You at the least should get that.
i mean he wasnt exclusively talking about christians...IOW they should listen to practitioners of judaism also..

So a tree is poor or rich depending on who is felling/killing it? The action of Christ on the fig tree cannot be said to be irrelevant when it continues TILL TOMORROW to be a source of faith, hope and vital lessons for people all over the world. That action alone has been more relevant than many people's life achievements. It literally staggered the apostles and changed their viewpoints on the power of God FOREVER. It was radical.
Mat 21:20 And when the disciples saw it, they marveled, saying, How soon is the fig tree withered away!
mark said the fig tree didnt wither instantly bt it did the next day..
Im pretty sure..another inconsistency
we all have choices...i believe the fig tree lesson did think of those without access to his existence..
Its partial..i only speak the truth

i know where i am going.
bt u believe they dont know where they are going..
Thats the problem ive been talking about

What is santa claus message, i do not have it.
he climbs down chimneys at xmas to deliver gifts on 8 flying reindeers...
He fits all the toys of children in a never aging sack..
He has servant elfs..
lives in the north pole..
If a child has been misbehaving he wont give the child gifts..nevertheless..he is real so prepare ur child well this xmas so they dont miss his gifts..
Oh lest i forget..he has a pot-belly.

One, i am already saved. What does the sun god say he wants to save me from and how?
possibly his own hell which he created for those who wont worship him..
If ure saved..then invariably everbody's god saves their followers...ok

Nothing wrong with that, although there is nothing extraordinary or absurd about the message either. Plus i do not think that was Ahab BTW.
ye...abijah
well to u it is normal..
To me it isnt
we both happy..

It is not my claim, that is what i read. i read some of their MYTHS and FABLES about sumarai. What i read said that they were myths, legends and fables. If you have relevant material that says otherwise, you can present it. i wasn't born or raised in Israel so forget your locality talk yet again. There are christians in Greece, Italy, China, Korea, everywhere almost. If someone said he is my father or she is my mother, i believed because they have proven it by being father and mother to me. God has proven to be what He is to me, and He has given me what He said He would. That is why He is right. It doesn't get clearer than that.
okay..were u born to christian parent?...a simple answer would do....
Also to the other religions..their creator gods have proven themselves..
Its nt only christianity that spreads...islam too..
And that something is accepted by many..does not make it truth

Oh, is that what they said in their honesty? My parents(God) were honest, and i believe all that He said.
yes thats what their parents(God) also said in their honesty..
So they also believe all they said too

You said "there's a lotta benefits." i said you should be clear about the benefits of atheism/open mindedness, now you are claiming to be joking? Then then you turn to ask me "whats then the use". My answer, pretty useless as is evidenced.
by i was joking..i meant when i said stuffs llike u'd feel it in ur heart etc..
Atheism's true benefit is truth.
Which is none of the gods around made this universe
being open minded has a lotta benefits ..u think for urself...
Selfdepedency not some archaic book issh.
U control and take responsibility for ur actions...

Oh, you just realized that life is limited and precious?
yes and living it up is not a bad thing...

The Bible teaches that and i knew that since i was a small boy. What can a man give in exchange of his life?
no no no..the bible teaches that ur life is endless...life is...it has an end..
And that is a very misleading doctrine
Man wants to eat his cake and have it

Love and charity are christian virtues,
lies...they are not exclusive to christianity..
A little chemical sef can determine ur love level...

[quote]
it is not atheism that makes one to do better things.
neither is it christianity...

When atheists were busy arguing up and down or killing people in their millions,
i wonder how christianity spread if not through conquest..
Be truthful like the christ u try to copy

christians were sending missionaries all over the world, [s]building hospitals, universities and orphanages.[/s]
converting pagans with force...banning other opposing religions forceful conversions
imposing of religion by conquest and colonisation
fixed tho

There are toooooooo many christian bodies and charities helping lives,
i agree..
But before...they were bruttal

what exactly do you smoke before typing?
i am not a fan of smoking..
I dont see the usefulness of smoking to me..everyone has choices

Tell me how you are perfecting the place you are in, and let me help you mention theists doing much more. The point again is that being theist is not mutually exclusive to what you are saying. In fact, it is a core part of real christianity.
does islam forbide charity works?
The more u try to seclude good deeds to christianity the more u make it seem u are a christian by personal conviction and not indisputable evidence as u believe..
By perfecting the place we are in..i mean focusing on making earth better rather than wishful thinking for an unproven afterlife..

Who is forever looking for how we came to be through evolution or what happened 4.6billion years ago or when was God born?
lol..ye right science is guilty of that one tho..likewise all religions

Your answer is good i hope. What are we going to do to FURTHER our existence. How can one settle that more without literally FURTHERING your existence in eternity?
no one has proof of the afterlife..
U believe in it by faith not evidence....
The belief of the afterlife is very misleading..infact it has been proven to be very misleading

It is God's will that you live in health and with Him in eternity.
it is not the christian god's wish...he's not close to it...

Eternity
i personally...i dnt need the afterlife^^^
when i die...i wish to die and cease to exist..
Animals are conscious beings but they do not go into an afterlife...
So to me consciousness is not exclusive to humans..it is universal..

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by MrMontella(m): 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
Image123:

You said/implied
by real god..i mean the one to truly exist and the mythology behind it is authentic..
Zeus claimed to be the real god of the sky and the heavens so what u saying?
U say greek mythology never claimed creationism?
Abeg look it up on the net..
Zeus hades and posiedon are sons of an evil father god kronos..
Wetin this baba they talk sef?
Zeus achieved top status by killing his father(if im not mistaken)
??

But for atheists to dishonestly make claims about some legend being the Saviour of the world
a god does not have to save u for him to be the true god..
Thats a limpy ideology..
whom we must all believe or go to hell,
that can be said for islam and christianity..i didnt create neither of them

that is only found in the depraved imagination of the average sinner atheist.
u believe an atheist created zeus bt disbelieve an atheist could also create jesus?

It is not in the annals of history like we have the Lord Jesus.
jesus is not even historically proven to be accurate..
His existence(historically) is still hanging on a straw(no offence if it offends u...i do not like to lie)

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
4kings:
@KingEbukasBlog
As an old-earth creationist, how do u explain the Six days of creation?

Here bro . https://www.nairaland.com/2305535/dealing-misconceptions-10-things-bible

You don forget smiley
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 9:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Here bro . https://www.nairaland.com/2305535/dealing-misconceptions-10-things-bible

You don forget smiley
OK, I've read it again. Guess I was concentrating on the evolution part, that I forgot.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by nuchinova(m): 1:14am On Aug 24, 2016
seafarers:

Bro, that's no more a free will
you're free to put your bare hand in fire for as long as you want, you can decide to but you don't decide if you get burnt or not

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Image123(m): 1:44am On Aug 24, 2016
MrMontella:

u misunderstand me...
U both believe in an afterlife of either eternal joy or eternal doom
some believe in some other stuffs..
From ur doctrines...those who dont believe in ur creator are to eternity in ur hell...and vice versa..
I am only asking why u chose yours over theirs..and why they should do so..
No hard feelings ni

No, i do not misunderstand you at all. If YOU have a question, be direct enough to ask your question. The frequent atheist practice of divisionism or pitting religions against one another or denominations against one another makes no sense, and had continued to prove a waste of time. That is why i ask not to be disturbed. If i want to talk to a muslim or budhist or hinduist, then i know i am discussing with one. But an atheist hiding behind them to say nothing significant at the end of the day, i'm not interested.
So, essentially why do i choose Christ? Because i found Him to be who He claims to be in my life, Saviour, Lord, King, Healer, Provider, Comforter and God. Nothing beats that for me, and that is why i choose Him.

serzly?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jahannam

Okay thanks. Hell is one place though, like Heaven is one place. Just that people havwe different beliefs and understanding about them. For example, some people have differing opinions about the earth, it does not mean there is no earth or that there is a different earth for each opinionist. Now, i asked "Show me where worship of Allah is said to guarantee a safe side?" The worshippers are not sure if they will be allowed into Heaven.

then i can conclude that
which ever anybody feels is right and okay for him..let him or her choose..
Then why judge other peoples choices? By believing that for not accepting ur choice..they are doomed to eternal punishment from ur god?

i do not just feel i am right, i know i am right. Jesus defeats them all till tomorrow. There is power in His name, unparalleled power and truth in His Word, His claims are exclusive, His resurrection is supernatural. Show how others are EXACTLY like mine, it is impossible not just hard like you are already proving.

ok...everybody to his/her own bird..
Ah thats unfair...m not with a bird lol

You have been offered the Bird. He will carry you literally.

i mean he wasnt exclusively talking about christians...IOW they should listen to practitioners of judaism also..

Fine, if they can cope with the demands. Thankfully, you do see that we are to show them the way.

mark said the fig tree didnt wither instantly bt it did the next day..
Im pretty sure..another inconsistency
we all have choices...i believe the fig tree lesson did think of those without access to his existence..
Its partial..i only speak the truth

Still very significant and relevant. Jesus does not do irrelevant things.

bt u believe they dont know where they are going..
Thats the problem ive been talking about

They don't, they say it themselves. At the end, their god may just change it for them.

he climbs down chimneys at xmas to deliver gifts on 8 flying reindeers...
He fits all the toys of children in a never aging sack..
He has servant elfs..
lives in the north pole..
If a child has been misbehaving he wont give the child gifts..nevertheless..he is real so prepare ur child well this xmas so they dont miss his gifts..
Oh lest i forget..he has a pot-belly.

His message is of no relevance as can be seen. He even has a pot belly. sad

possibly his own hell which he created for those who wont worship him..
If ure saved..then invariably everbody's god saves their followers...ok

You're talking probablity/possibility yet again. i'm talking realities.

ye...abijah
well to u it is normal..
To me it isnt
we both happy..

You were wrong with the name and the conclusions, happy are they that keep the Word of God.

okay..were u born to christian parent?...a simple answer would do....
Also to the other religions..their creator gods have proven themselves..
Its nt only christianity that spreads...islam too..
And that something is accepted by many..does not make it truth

No, i was not born a christian, nobody is anyway. My parents were not christians when i was born, and i was(became) a christian before them BTW. i did not refer to a spread. Greece, Italy, China, Korea are the places where those gods you mentioned are from/worshipped. It does not mean that all the people in greec worship those gods. Their locality did not automatically make them all worshippers of Thor and co. That is what i am saying.

yes thats what their parents(God) also said in their honesty..
So they also believe all they said too

You mean that they said "everybody and nobody is going to hell and heaven."?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Image123(m): 1:44am On Aug 24, 2016
continued cc: MrMontella
by i was joking..i meant when i said stuffs llike u'd feel it in ur heart etc..
Atheism's true benefit is truth.
Which is none of the gods around made this universe
being open minded has a lotta benefits ..u think for urself...
Selfdepedency not some archaic book issh.
U control and take responsibility for ur actions...

Truth, no god made the universe, think for yourself, self dependence, responsibility, hmmmm, those are the benefits? i have truth, no benefits in the no god making the universe, i think for myself or are you the one thinking for me?, i achieve more with the help of others and the Bible ish, i am responsible.

yes and living it up is not a bad thing...

Wow, congratulations on your discovery. Like i said, i have known that life is limited and precious since i was a kid. i did not need to be an atheist to know that.

no no no..the bible teaches that ur life is endless...life is...it has an end..
And that is a very misleading doctrine
Man wants to eat his cake and have it
Jam 4:14 Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.
Job 7:7 O remember that my life is wind: mine eye shall no more see good.
Job 14:1 Man that is born of a woman is of few days, and full of trouble.
Psa 89:47 Remember how short my time is: wherefore hast thou made all men in vain?
1Pe 1:24 For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away:
1Jo 2:17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth forever.

lies...they are not exclusive to christianity..
A little chemical sef can determine ur love level...

i never said they were exclusive, why do you behave like you have a poor grasp of the English Language all in a bid to hate God?

i wonder how christianity spread if not through conquest..
Be truthful like the christ u try to copy.converting pagans with force...banning other opposing religions forceful conversions
imposing of religion by conquest and colonisation
This is either ignorance or mischief. The Inquisition or Crusade period was never christian(Christlike or commanded by God), neither did it bring the spread of christianity as it was just for a little period in history compared to the unstoppable growth we continue to see for 2016 years non-stop. i'm not hear to talk about spread though. i said "christians were sending missionaries all over the world, building hospitals, universities and orphanages." It is what has been done for centuries by christians, it is not a benefit or afterthought of being an atheist. What atheists are known for is mass murder, disregard for human life, arguing up and down or killing people in their millions when empowered.

i am not a fan of smoking..
I dont see the usefulness of smoking to me..everyone has choices
Good for you, don't destroy the body God gave you. But you do type like someone under some sort of influence or banned substance.

does islam forbide charity works?
The more u try to seclude good deeds to christianity the more u make it seem u are a christian by personal conviction and not indisputable evidence as u believe..
By perfecting the place we are in..i mean focusing on making earth better rather than wishful thinking for an unproven afterlife..

Duh, i mentioned theists. muslims are theists, read again. Being theist is not mutually exclusive to what you are saying about making earth better.

no one has proof of the afterlife..
U believe in it by faith not evidence....
The belief of the afterlife is very misleading..infact it has been proven to be very misleading

Okay, so no one has proof but it has been proven. Continue.

i personally...i dnt need the afterlife^^^
when i die...i wish to die and cease to exist..
Animals are conscious beings but they do not go into an afterlife...
So to me consciousness is not exclusive to humans..it is universal.

Yeah right, myself i also personally don't need my beards to grow or ever to go to the toilet or even reply you. But i do. Stop living in a bubble. There is no genie here to grant your wishes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:02am On Aug 24, 2016
4kings:

OK, I've read it again. Guess I was concentrating on the evolution part, that I forgot.

No wahala
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Image123(m): 2:09am On Aug 24, 2016
MrMontella:

by real god..i mean the one to truly exist and the mythology behind it is authentic..
Zeus claimed to be the real god of the sky and the heavens so what u saying?
U say greek mythology never claimed creationism?
Abeg look it up on the net..
Zeus hades and posiedon are sons of an evil father god kronos..
Wetin this baba they talk sef?
Zeus achieved top status by killing his father(if im not mistaken)
??

No no no, when JMAN05 mentioned the true God, he already mentioned that he believed hercules was a god. Even the Bible mentioned zeus as a god. Nobody contested that they are gods existing/existed. Zeus never claimed to be God Almighty or Creator of the Universe. Zeus and his brother were said to have shared air, water, sky etc and zeus got air and sky. He does not lay claims to creating it or creating man. Instead there is a talk about him destroying man and asking some other gods to help him turn stone to man. Neither Hercules or Zeus said anything about them being the real God or about Heaven and hell and the need to believe them etc.

a god does not have to save u for him to be the true god..
Thats a limpy ideology..
that can be said for islam and christianity..i didnt create neither of them

Oh but you said that they are exactly the same. You said he wants humans to worship him too. And atheists usually say that these other gods have also come to save humanity and died on the cross etc.

u believe an atheist created zeus bt disbelieve an atheist could also create jesus?

No, i say "claims about some legend/other gods being the Saviour of the world whom we must all believe or go to hell, is only found in the depraved imagination of the average sinner atheist."

jesus is not even historically proven to be accurate..
His existence(historically) is still hanging on a straw(no offence if it offends u...i do not like to lie)
Don't even go there, it's not a scholarly thing to say, get enlightened.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 5:50am On Aug 24, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

No wahala
Ok. I've u searched up the school I told u to.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by MrMontella(m): 8:26am On Aug 24, 2016
Image123:

No no no, when JMAN05 mentioned the true God, he already mentioned that he believed hercules was a god. Even the Bible mentioned zeus as a god. Nobody contested that they are gods existing/existed. Zeus never claimed to be God Almighty or Creator of the Universe. Zeus and his brother were said to have shared air, water, sky etc and zeus got air and sky. He does not lay claims to creating it or creating man. Instead there is a talk about him destroying man and asking some other gods to help him turn stone to man. Neither Hercules or Zeus said anything about them being the real God or about Heaven and hell and the need to believe them etc.
u are still making the same mistake..
In greek mythology...his parents and co are the creators..asin creators of the universe..
He eliminated competition by killing his father and taking charge of the heavens...
Its just like saying GEJ usurps Buhari..and GEJ demands u obey him..GEJ is the president now...GEJ didnt have to win it by election..bt he became the president..
Catch my drift...a god must not have to be a creator to be the real god..and zeus gave guidelines of sacrifices...
I just used zeus as an example(there are many other creator gods)

Oh but you said that they are exactly the same. You said he wants humans to worship him too.
yes he needs ur worship..bt it is not compulsory he has to do what christ did for him to need ur worship..its his preference
on zeus being in the bible...i know u will say gen 6:4..lol..smh
nt zeus

And atheists usually say that these other gods have also come to save humanity and died on the cross etc.
i think gods who came and died like ur own god are osiris..krishna...tammuz.
many more..gods plenty ni

No, i say "claims about some legend/other gods being the Saviour of the world whom we must all believe or go to hell, is only found in the depraved imagination of the average sinner atheist."
u still dont get it...
I said im giving a case file..
Do u go to hell for not serving allah ?
Hells plenty na..mithras' hell..
The hindu hell..etc
m i making them up?
Hian

Don't even go there, it's not a scholarly thing to say, get enlightened.
lol..jesus didnt exist as u view him to be...
You're the person not saying a scholarly thing...
His existence as portrayed in the bible is a fake...
Thats if he wasnt created by pagan beliefs sef
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by MrMontella(m): 9:18am On Aug 24, 2016
Image123:

No, i do not misunderstand you at all. If YOU have a question, be direct
i have always been..u have not been direct with your answers..
I repeat...why is your religion or god the true god?
(indisputable evidences)

So, essentially why do i choose Christ? Because i found Him to be who He claims to be in my life, Saviour, Lord, King, Healer, Provider, Comforter and God. Nothing beats that for me, and that is why i choose Him.
like i said...if u apply ur status to adherents of other religions...it becomes the same thing..

Okay thanks. Hell is one place though, like Heaven is one place. Just that people havwe different beliefs and understanding about them. For example, some people have differing opinions about the earth, it does not mean there is no earth or that there is a different earth for each opinionist.
not at all..
The earth...we have proof of the earth...solid evidence...indisputable..the general accepted earth is spherical..
A person may believe it to be flat because of a holy book...bt it doesnt count..
The evidence for earth is plain..testable..you cannot relate earth for an afterlife(heaven or hell)
that ideology is totally wrong!

Now, i asked "Show me where worship of Allah is said to guarantee a safe side?" The worshippers are not sure if they will be allowed into Heaven.
no no no..u mistake..he did not say he does not know where he is going..
He said he does not know what will be done to u or him...
A person may sin and be forgiven nd another may sin and not be forgiven(like the sin of the holy spirit)
He doesnt know if he will be given five houses or one..or five wives or one
He may be forgiven of his sins or made a top general in paradise bt doesnt know if u will be given same if u live like him
..he may be given a low or a high rank..likewise u
he means he cannot dictate for allah..jst like u cant dictate for jesus
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jannah
the islamic hell is just one of those hells

i do not just feel i am right, i know i am right. Jesus defeats them all till tomorrow. There is power in His name, unparalleled power and truth in His Word, His claims are exclusive, His resurrection is supernatural. Show how others are EXACTLY like mine, it is impossible not just hard like you are already proving.
me proving ke?
Lol..i de serve allah?
I am only showing u that u have no substantial evidence and u are proving me right..
his resurrection? Many others resurrected..

You have been offered the Bird. He will carry you literally.
only when that bird is visible..
But the bird is a myth..

Fine, if they can cope with the demands. Thankfully, you do see that we are to show them the way.
islam is just one of the religions..

They don't, they say it themselves. At the end, their god may just change it for them.
judas was predestined..
Pharaoh may later have had a chance in the end if his his heart wasnt heardened..
Uzzah also died for reflex actions
theres even a place in the bible which said if a prophet of god says something and it doesnt happen..even if it was of gods influence..the prophet should be killed..
(something like that)
..like MO said..he cannot dictate for allah..
corelate them

His message is of no relevance as can be seen. He even has a pot belly. sad
lol..it is...believe me..tho i have no proof..it is highly relevant

You're talking probablity/possibility yet again. i'm talking realities.
so u believe the other hell's are fake?
Nd urs is real?

You were wrong with the name and the conclusions, happy are they that keep the Word of God.
initially i said abijah..i made just one mistake and said ahab..na im make u wan cut my nect commot?
I choose to believe reality(since u love reality)the message wasnt as it seems..

No, i was not born a christian, nobody is anyway. My parents were not christians when i was born, and i was(became) a christian before them BTW. i did not refer to a spread. Greece, Italy, China, Korea are the places where those gods you mentioned are from/worshipped. It does not mean that all the people in greec worship those gods. Their locality did not automatically make them all worshippers of Thor and co. That is what i am saying.
okay i grab..
But like i said..general acceptance with faith...doesnt make it truth..

You mean that they said "everybody and nobody is going to hell and heaven."?
no..thats what i said..#when everybody is talking..nobody is talking..
Because everybody is talking in all honesty as u said..so i said that..not them
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by MrMontella(m): 10:19am On Aug 24, 2016
Image123:
continued cc: MrMontella

Truth, no god made the universe, think for yourself, self dependence, responsibility, hmmmm, those are the benefits? i have truth, no benefits in the no god making the universe, i think for myself or are you the one thinking for me?, i achieve more with the help of others and the Bible ish, i am responsible.
none of the gods around is not=no god..
Nd the bible thinks for you..
When u do bad..u blame it on the devil.(direct and indirect)

Wow, congratulations on your discovery. Like i said, i have known that life is limited and precious since i was a kid. i did not need to be an atheist to know that.
by limited i mean once...no afterlife

[s]Jam 4:14 Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.
Job 7:7 O remember that my life is wind: mine eye shall no more see good.
Job 14:1 Man that is born of a woman is of few days, and full of trouble.
Psa 89:47 Remember how short my time is: wherefore hast thou made all men in vain?
1Pe 1:24 For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away:
1Jo 2:17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth forever.[/s]
the afterlife is it not your life continued?
Or is it another persons' own u live in the afterlife?

i never said they were exclusive, why do you behave like you have a poor grasp of the English Language all in a bid to hate God?
where did i err in english language there?
I do not hate God..
And i do not hate the christian god..
I only speak the truth like any true human would..
U(in general) tell me about him and what u say does not rhyme up..i point it out to you and it becomes hate.. Ok

This is either ignorance or mischief. What atheists are known for is mass murder, disregard for human life, arguing up and down or killing people in their millions when empowered.
oh so now u believe those deeds were not christian..
But u refuse to believe the murders and killings perpetrated by some atheists are not atheistic?
Who is deceiving who?

Good for you, don't destroy the body God gave you. But you do type like someone under some sort of influence or banned substance.
lol...like i said...everyone has choices...everybody's inspirations comes from different thingss...
Einstein was a smoker...it did not stop him from changing the world

Being theist is not mutually exclusive to what you are saying about making earth better
im glad u agree that goodness does not breed from a particular sect...
It is human.

Okay, so no one has proof but it has been proven. Continue.
proven wetin?
Oh the six year old boy that went to heaven and came back and later(10-16 years later)
he admitted he was a fraud...

Yeah right, myself i also personally don't need my beards to grow or ever to go to the toilet or even reply you. But i do. Stop living in a bubble.
because u can undisputably prove them

There is no genie here to grant your wishes.
oh..so now u agree im having a wishful thinking..but u wish for an imaginary loving friend to grant you heaven...
Well i guess we are on the same page then
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Image123(m): 1:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
MrMontella:

u are still making the same mistake..
In greek mythology...his parents and co are the creators..asin creators of the universe..
He eliminated competition by killing his father and taking charge of the heavens...
Its just like saying GEJ usurps Buhari..and GEJ demands u obey him..GEJ is the president now...GEJ didnt have to win it by election..bt he became the president..
Catch my drift...a god must not have to be a creator to be the real god..and zeus gave guidelines of sacrifices...
I just used zeus as an example(there are many other creator gods)

You are either lying(which is usual with sinners anyway) or plain ignorant. zeus parents do not lay claims to creating anything. A simple google check could have cured you of this malady. zeus is said to be son of cronus. cronus supposedly has father too, he is not the creator neither claims to be like you just claimed. Your initial claim was that zeus is the real god and that he is the father of hercules. You keep shifting the goalpost looking for free tutorship in meaninglessness. If we use your analogy, Jesus is the real God as He eliminated, eradicated, and made useless and archaic other so called gods. zeus gave no guidelines for all humanity to follow, Jesus did.

yes he needs ur worship..bt it is not compulsory he has to do what christ did for him to need ur worship..its his preference
on zeus being in the bible...i know u will say gen 6:4..lol..smh
nt zeus

Ignorance glorified as usual. i'm not even going to bother, stop being assertive on things you know next to nothing about. Show me where zeus needs my worship, waiting.

i think gods who came and died like ur own god are osiris..krishna...tammuz.
many more..gods plenty ni

u still dont get it...
I said im giving a case file..
Do u go to hell for not serving allah ?
Hells plenty na..mithras' hell..
The hindu hell..etc
m i making them up?
Hian

Evidently, you are the one who did not get it. You are the one who mis-said that i believe an atheist created zeus. A significant percentage of the gods do not lay claims to putting humanity in hell for not worshipping them or following them. Like i have shown you, the muslims don't know where anyone is going, including themselves.

lol..jesus didnt exist as u view him to be...
You're the person not saying a scholarly thing...
His existence as portrayed in the bible is a fake...
Thats if he wasnt created by pagan beliefs sef

Get enlightened. i don't have time to teach a,b,c.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Image123(m): 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2016
MrMontella:

i have always been..u have not been direct with your answers..
I repeat...why is your religion or god the true god?
(indisputable evidences)

like i said...if u apply ur status to adherents of other religions...it becomes the same thing..

It is not direct but diversionary and a lack of ideas for an atheist to run to gods for help. i have said it several times but you keep asking in different forms why i am a christian or why God is the living God. Again, it is evident. He proves to be who He says He is. He is Almighty and that is incontestible. No god surpasses Him in power, wisdom, coverage, worship, precision and relevance. You cannot take ANY other god to the bank. Jehovah God is the ONLY God that calls the multitudes in their hundreds and they troop in. The difference is as clear as noonday. No adherent of any god wherever can come to a crowd of 20,000 and repeated get hundreds of new and genuine followers freely without any coercion. This same Jesus does it repeatedly forever. We are not talking about local gods here mr man. It is indisputable enough, you cannot compare dozing with death. Be guided.

not at all..
The earth...we have proof of the earth...solid evidence...indisputable..the general accepted earth is spherical..
A person may believe it to be flat because of a holy book...bt it doesnt count..
The evidence for earth is plain..testable..you cannot relate earth for an afterlife(heaven or hell)
that ideology is totally wrong!

It is not my ideology, it is an ANALOGY. An analogy is a comparison between two things that are similar in some way, not necessarily EVERY way. Different beliefs and understanding of a place or topic does not mean that it does not exist, or that there are different ones. That is why i used an ANALOGY that you can readily relate to to drive home the point. There is only one planet earth, only one Nigerian economy, despite different misunderstandings and opinions about them.

no no no..u mistake..he did not say he does not know where he is going..
He said he does not know what will be done to u or him...
A person may sin and be forgiven nd another may sin and not be forgiven(like the sin of the holy spirit)
He doesnt know if he will be given five houses or one..or five wives or one
He may be forgiven of his sins or made a top general in paradise bt doesnt know if u will be given same if u live like him
..he may be given a low or a high rank..likewise u
he means he cannot dictate for allah..jst like u cant dictate for jesus
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jannah
the islamic hell is just one of those hells

Yes he did, you are making the mistake again. Ask real muslim scholars. The man was referring to his eternal fate, not to reward or position. There is no such probabilities with God, anyone who confesses and forsakes his sin, believing God will be forgiven and be in paradise. The Scriptures is definite and clear about it. Note that you have been UNABLE to show me where worship of Allah is said to guarantee a safe side.

me proving ke?
Lol..i de serve allah?
I am only showing u that u have no substantial evidence and u are proving me right..
his resurrection? Many others resurrected..

You are proving it because so far, you have being UNABLE to show how others are EXACTLY like mine, like you previously asserted. It means you just said it without any concrete proof or thinking. i guess you read that in some webpage or atheist blog. Here you have thrown in another careless statement again. Mention the many that resurrected and you'll start stammering. Serious people don't talk that way.

only when that bird is visible..
But the bird is a myth..

In other words, anything you cannot see must be a myth?

islam is just one of the religions..
Next time, don't hide behind them. They said you should listen to people like me. Okay?

judas was predestined..
Pharaoh may later have had a chance in the end if his his heart wasnt heardened..
Uzzah also died for reflex actions
theres even a place in the bible which said if a prophet of god says something and it doesnt happen..even if it was of gods influence..the prophet should be killed..
(something like that)
..like MO said..he cannot dictate for allah..
corelate them

i'm clearly talking about DESPITE their good deeds, and adherence to all that their god requires for humans. You are again going to where you do not know. Their god may just change it for them no matter how 'good' they are. It is not so with God, no correlation.
WHOSEVER believeth in Him WILL NOT PERISH but have everlasting life.

lol..it is...believe me..tho i have no proof..it is highly relevant
Don't waste your God given faith.

so u believe the other hell's are fake?
Nd urs is real?
You were the one that said "possibly".

initially i said abijah..i made just one mistake and said ahab..na im make u wan cut my nect commot?
I choose to believe reality(since u love reality)the message wasnt as it seems..

You were wrong with the name and the conclusions, no cuts anywhere. Again, you are confused on what to believe or not believe. Do you have a problem with the message or the numbers?

okay i grab..
But like i said..general acceptance with faith...doesnt make it truth..
i do not recall saying that either.

no..thats what i said..#when everybody is talking..nobody is talking..
Because everybody is talking in all honesty as u said..so i said that..not them

Of course you said that, what did they say, that is the question.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Image123(m): 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
MrMontella:

none of the gods around is not=no god..
Nd the bible thinks for you..
When u do bad..u blame it on the devil.(direct and indirect)

Is that even a rational statement? How can a book think, and then for someone? This life of unbelief must be very hard on you. i don't blame the devil for my actions anyway, only criminals do. Ever heard of restitution, christians do it all the time. Stop living in a bubble thinking you are the only one who takes responsibility.

by limited i mean once...no afterlife

the afterlife is it not your life continued?
Or is it another persons' own u live in the afterlife?

There is obvious difference between life and afterlife. Even the spellings and pronunciations already tell you they are DIFFERENT, enough said. You said that the bible teaches that ur life is endless. i showed you otherwise, you are busy striking it. Don't beat yourself to coma please, life goes on.

where did i err in english language there?
I do not hate God..
And i do not hate the christian god..
I only speak the truth like any true human would..
U(in general) tell me about him and what u say does not rhyme up..i point it out to you and it becomes hate.. Ok

i thought you said that you are an agnostic, it is your job to hate God. i said that Love and Charity are christian virtues, they are our core values. i never said that they were exclusive to christians. i said you don't have to be an atheist to love, as that was what you were giving as being a benefit of atheism. You poorly grasped that and went on to talk about exclusivity, a subject that was never there in the first place.

oh so now u believe those deeds were not christian..
But u refuse to believe the murders and killings perpetrated by some atheists are not atheistic?
Who is deceiving who?

That is what they are generally known for. It is the characteristic of atheists. They are known for mass murder, disregard for human life, arguing up and down or killing people in their millions when empowered. Like you now, you are arguing up and down. If we ask you further now, we will see that you truly have no regard for human life. Like some other atheists on this forum have told us that there is no difference between ant life and human life. It is opportunity that most of you lack, if empowered, you(generally) will commit genocide.

lol...like i said...everyone has choices...everybody's inspirations comes from different thingss...
Einstein was a smoker...it did not stop him from changing the world

im glad u agree that goodness does not breed from a particular sect...
It is human.

Actually i should be the glad one here. Your initial position was that becoming atheist makes one do good things or make the world better. i've rightly been telling you that you don't need to be an atheist to do good. There is no tangible benefit in being atheist.

proven wetin?
Oh the six year old boy that went to heaven and came back and later(10-16 years later)
he admitted he was a fraud...

you said it, try to follow the conversation. You said "no one has proof" then go ahead to say "infact it has been proven". You need to get it together mr man.

because u can undisputably prove them

You cannot undisputably prove when you die and cease to exist. You can only wish it.

oh..so now u agree im having a wishful thinking..but u wish for an imaginary loving friend to grant you heaven...
Well i guess we are on the same page then

God is not imaginary, He created you and the universe. He's coming back again too.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by MrMontella(m): 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2016
Image123:

Your initial claim was that zeus is the real god and that he is the father of hercules. You keep shifting the goalpost looking for free tutorship in meaninglessness.
ur idea that a real god has to be the direct creator is wrong...
I said his parents and co..i purposefully said it because i didnt want to start telling greek mythology here..
The original god is chaos i tink..who emerged to the rest..
Bt in the end..zeus became the god or king of them all..
Wetin hard to grab here?

If we use your analogy, Jesus is the real God as He eliminated, eradicated, and made useless and archaic other so called gods.
how did he?
Did he box them?

zeus gave no guidelines for all humanity to follow, Jesus did..
smh..read up greek mythology sir..
U would see the laid down sacrifices to zeus etc..
Which u need to start doing..

Ignorance glorified as usual. i'm not even going to bother, stop being assertive on things you know next to nothing about. Show me where zeus needs my worship, waiting.
what then are the sacrifices for?
Should i bring it here?

Evidently, you are the one who did not get it. You are the one who mis-said that i believe an atheist created zeus. A significant percentage of the gods do not lay claims to putting humanity in hell for not worshipping them or following them. Like i have shown you, the muslims don't know where anyone is going, including themselves.
muslims do..
There are other hell's like i said..
Lesser than ten..so what about them?
Mithra's hell..
The Hindu hell etc..do u worship mithras?

Get enlightened. i don't have time to teach a,b,c.
hey!!
Bro calm down..i didnt know ioffended u by saying jesus didnt exist as the bible claims him to be..
But its the truth..i can only say it is a lie if u have a gun to my neck...
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by MrMontella(m): 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
Image123:

Is that even a rational statement? How can a book think, and then for someone? This life of unbelief must be very hard on you.
lol...my life aint hard mister..my life is perfectly okay as i intended it to be..
U understand what i mean by a book thinking..i dont have to explain it..
i don't blame the devil for my actions anyway, only criminals do.
i mean..when u sin..do u say the temptation was from the devil or not?

Ever heard of restitution, christians do it all the time. Stop living in a bubble thinking you are the only one who takes responsibility.
u are catching my drift...actions,responsibility,,etc are not from a source..
It is universal..just like morality is not from god or the bible

There is obvious difference between life and afterlife. Even the spellings and pronunciations already tell you they are DIFFERENT, enough said.
so..in the afterlife..u take up a different life? Like brandnew?

You said that the bible teaches that ur life is endless. i showed you otherwise, you are busy striking it. Don't beat yourself to coma please, life goes on.
ok..ok..
Answer the afterlife..

i thought you said that you are an agnostic,
it is your job to hate God.
what is an agnostic atheist?

i said that Love and Charity are christian virtues, they are our core values. i never said that they were exclusive to christians. i said you don't have to be an atheist to love, as that was what you were giving as being a benefit of atheism. You poorly grasped that and went on to talk about exclusivity, a subject that was never there in the first place.
u likened it to a proof of being from a real god or so if im not mistaken..

That is what they are generally known for. It is the characteristic of atheists.
christians are generally known for manipulation and misleading humans.

They are known for mass murder, disregard for human life, arguing up and down or killing people in their millions when empowered.
i also gave u what christianity is also known for...even from the bible itself..millions of death..

when christianity was in control of political stuffs..
What was it known for?

Like you now, you are arguing up and down. If we ask you further now, we will see that you truly have no regard for human life.
why do i have this feeling this is becoming a personal anger stuff?
Flee free to ask deep..u will be amazed man..

Like some other atheists on this forum have told us that there is no difference between ant life and human life.
the difference is that we are humans...and ants are ants..
Bt on the basic scale..life is still a one time stuff...
Each one with its average life span..
Whats the lie there?

It is opportunity that most of you lack, if empowered, you(generally) will commit genocide
no wonder christianity is being eliminated from the state these days..
Christianity or rather...religion in power is catastrophic..

Actually i should be the glad one here. Your initial position was that becoming atheist makes one do good things or make the world better.
nope..wrong..am an atheist because i find no evidence for god..

i've rightly been telling you that you don't need to be an atheist to do good.
exactly..cool we think alike here..
I only said doing good gives rise to better survival opportunities etc..
And thats my humanity

There is no tangible benefit in being atheist.
atheist is not even a thing..
U make it seem like a religion..lol

you said it, try to follow the conversation. You said "no one has proof" then go ahead to say "infact it has been proven". You need to get it together mr man.
i said it has been proven to be very
misleading..bro na wa o..
It has been proven to be very misleading means the belief in an after life has been proven to be misleading..or peoples actions based on afterlife beliefs proves it is misleading..
I never said the after life has been proven..dnt quote me wrong

You cannot undisputably prove when you die and cease to exist. You can only wish it.
i was jst tryna potray how it in a faithy manner...not that it is...and like i said..that was my own personal wish...
Animals die..likewise humans...
Do animals go into the afterlife?

God is not imaginary, He created you and the universe.
are u kidding me?
My parents mated to make me

He's coming back again too.
lol..prophecy that failed?
Are u in peters' generation?

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by MrMontella(m): 10:55pm On Aug 24, 2016
Image123:

It is not direct but diversionary and a lack of ideas for an atheist to run to gods for help.
yeh..i can see ur ideas..
U believe...
A talking snake
world wide flood
virgin birth etc created the universe
bt disbelieve
a magical egg
moksha
miraculous conception etc created the universe.
i have said it several times but you keep asking in different forms why i am a christian or why God is the living God. Again, it is evident. He proves to be who He says He is. He is Almighty and that is incontestible.
same can be said for vinshu and the likes..

No god surpasses Him in power, wisdom, coverage, worship, precision and relevance. You cannot take ANY other god to the bank. Jehovah God is the ONLY God that calls the multitudes in their hundreds and they troop in.
same can be said for allah

The difference is as clear as noonday. No adherent of any god wherever can come to a crowd of 20,000 and repeated get hundreds of new and genuine followers freely without any coercion.
then how come people convert to other religions?
Ure saying this based on ur personal belief
..even in nigeria sef..i think earlier this year...over a hundred persons converted to islam at once..in delta or so
can u preach and convert the islamic extremists(isis)? Or boko?

This same Jesus does it repeatedly forever.
people switch lanes...
Its not asif only christianity gains converts..

We are not talking about local gods here mr man.
u feel so..
The adherents do no feel so..

It is indisputable enough, you cannot compare dozing with death. Be guided.
remember..a higher number of adherents doesnt mean it is truth..
Even in ur bible...satan deceives many and will lead many astray..much more than those who will be saved..bt it doesnt make satan to be the person saying the truth..

[s]It is not my ideology, it is an ANALOGY. An analogy is a comparison between two things that are similar in some way, not necessarily EVERY way. Different beliefs and understanding of a place or topic does not mean that it does not exist, or that there are different ones.[/s]
some one cannot make mistake again?

That is why i used an ANALOGY that you can readily relate to to drive home the point. There is only one planet earth, only one Nigerian economy, despite different misunderstandings and opinions about them.
but u see..nigeria is proven to be an existing stuff...
The afterlife isnt..
A better analogy would be
''snow white''
different views and movies about her...different views of her dwarfs etc

Yes he did, you are making the mistake again. Ask real muslim scholars. The man was referring to his eternal fate, not to reward or position. There is no such probabilities with God, anyone who confesses and forsakes his sin, believing God will be forgiven and be in paradise. The Scriptures is definite and clear about it.

he simply means u cannot dictate for allah...he is god..
I gave u a wikipedia page of the islamic heaven...it is there

Note that you have been UNABLE to show me where worship of Allah is said to guarantee a safe side..
www.islamhelpline.net/node/6778
orbitislam.com/ways-to-enter-jannah/
Quran 19 v 72: Then we shall save those who used
to fear Allah and were dutiful to Him. And we shall
leave the polytheists and wrong doers therein
humbled to their knees in Hell fire.

You are proving it because so far, you have being UNABLE to show how others are EXACTLY like mine, like you previously asserted.
should we take every single piece of ur faith one by one and put it under scrutiny?
Bt where did i say ur faiths are exactly?

[s]It means you just said it without any concrete proof or thinking. i guess you read that in some webpage or atheist blog[/s]
am not even on any religious or irreligious forum except nairaland..sorry to burst your bubble tho..

Here you have thrown in another careless statement again. Mention the many that resurrected and you'll start stammering. Serious people don't talk that way.
listverse.com/2013/03/30/10-resurrected-religious-figures/
just a wikipedia search on resurrected figures will heighten your temper the more

it must be testable unambiguous and has undisputable evidence

Next time, don't hide behind them. They said you should listen to people like me. Okay?̉
lol...have u ever considered listening to them before?

Their god may just change it for them no matter how 'good' they are. It is not so with God, no correlation.
judas believed in jesus..bt he surely went to hell..

pls believe in santa claus..he is a good guy..

i used possibly for only ''ra''
there are other sure hells by other gods

You were wrong with the name
no i wasnt

and the conclusions, no cuts anywhere.
no i wasnt

Again, you are confused on what to believe or not believe. Do you have a problem with the message or the numbers?
abijah cannot speak and 1.2m soldiers would hear him....
On the numbers...based on christian stories on the global flood...to achieve such numbers is ''wow''

Image123:

It is not direct but diversionary and a lack of ideas for an atheist to run to gods for help.
U believe...
A talking snake
world wide flood
bt disbelieve
a magical egg
moksha
i have said it several times but you keep asking in different forms why i am a christian or why God is the living God. Again, it is evident. He proves to be who He says He is. He is Almighty and that is incontestible.

No god surpasses Him in power, wisdom, coverage, worship, precision and relevance. You cannot take ANY other god to the bank. Jehovah God is the ONLY God that calls the multitudes in their hundreds and they troop in.

The difference is as clear as noonday. No adherent of any god wherever can come to a crowd of 20,000 and repeated get hundreds of new and genuine followers freely without any coercion.
..even in nigeria sef..i think earlier this year...over a hundred persons converted to islam at once..in delta or so

This same Jesus does it repeatedly forever.
people switch lanes...

We are not talking about local gods here mr man.
u feel so..

It is indisputable enough, you cannot compare dozing with death. Be guided.
Even in ur bible...satan deceives many and will lead many astray..much more than those who will be saved..bt it doesnt make satan to be the person saying the truth..

[s]It is not my ideology, it is an ANALOGY. An analogy is a comparison between two things that are similar in some way, not necessarily EVERY way. Different beliefs and understanding of a place or topic does not mean that it does not exist, or that there are different ones.[/s]

That is why i used an ANALOGY that you can readily relate to to drive home the point. There is only one planet earth, only one Nigerian economy, despite different misunderstandings and opinions about them.
The afterlife isnt..
''snow white''

Yes he did, you are making the mistake again. Ask real muslim scholars. The man was referring to his eternal fate, not to reward or position. There is no such probabilities with God, anyone who confesses and forsakes his sin, believing God will be forgiven and be in paradise. The Scriptures is definite and clear about it.

Note that you have been UNABLE to show me where worship of Allah is said to guarantee a safe side..

You are proving it because so far, you have being UNABLE to show how others are EXACTLY like mine, like you previously asserted.
should we take every single piece of ur faith one by one and put it under scrutiny?

[s]It means you just said it without any concrete proof or thinking. i guess you read that in some webpage or atheist blog[/s]
am not even on any religious or irreligious forum except nairaland..sorry to burst your bubble tho..

Here you have thrown in another careless statement again. Mention the many that resurrected and you'll start stammering. Serious people don't talk that way.
just a wikipedia search on resurrected figures will heighten your temper the more

Next time, don't hide behind them. They said you should listen to people like me. Okay?̉

Their god may just change it for them no matter how 'good' they are. It is not so with God, no correlation.

You were wrong with the name
no i wasnt

and the conclusions, no cuts anywhere.
no i wasnt

Again, you are confused on what to believe or not believe. Do you have a problem with the message or the numbers?
On the numbers...based on christian stories on the global flood...to achieve such numbers in a thousand years plus...is ''wow''

Of course you said that, what did they say, that is the question.
they said in all honesty that their gods are original and the correct version...
Likewise you

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
raphieMontella:

are u now denying jesus ?

I still wonder how you made that out of my comment.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Image123(m): 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
MrMontella:

lol...my life aint hard mister..my life is perfectly okay as i intended it to be..
U understand what i mean by a book thinking..i dont have to explain it..

You may have to explain it, i do not understand it. i think for myself, that's why God gave us brains duh.

i mean..when u sin..do u say the temptation was from the devil or not?

Jam 1:14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed

u are catching my drift...actions,responsibility,,etc are not from a source..
It is universal..just like morality is not from god or the bible

Actually, your drift was that these things began when you became an atheist. That they are the benefits of becoming atheist.

so..in the afterlife..u take up a different life? Like brandnew?

ok..ok..
Answer the afterlife..

Exactly.
1Co 15:51 Behold, I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
1Co 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
1Jo 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

Happy?

what is an agnostic atheist?

An unbelieving sinner on the broadroad to destruction. Well described here.
Rom 1 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, ...they which commit such things are worthy of death

u likened it to a proof of being from a real god or so if im not mistaken..

No, i said they were christian attributes i.e things that christians would naturally do. You mentioned that atheism suddenly enabled you do similar, which you were unable to do before.

christians are generally known for manipulation and misleading humans.

In other words, you agree with what i said right? Only seeking to divert from shameful history right?

i also gave u what christianity is also known for...even from the bible itself..millions of death..

when christianity was in control of political stuffs..
What was it known for?

Christianity has NEVER being in control of political affairs in the sense you speak.
Joh 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

why do i have this feeling this is becoming a personal anger stuff?
Flee free to ask deep..u will be amazed man..

the difference is that we are humans...and ants are ants..
Bt on the basic scale..life is still a one time stuff...
Each one with its average life span..
Whats the lie there?

Hehehehe, there you go. You did not even wait for me to ask, lol. What's the lie there? Same thoughts and devil that Mao, Stalin and Hitler had "on a basic scale".

no wonder christianity is being eliminated from the state these days..
Christianity or rather...religion in power is catastrophic..

What state? Be clear with examples. i am yet to see a catastrophic state of things where Christianity was practiced. CHRISTIANITY i say. Till tomorrow,
Pro 14:34 Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.

nope..wrong..am an atheist because i find no evidence for god..

Yeah you said those were your new found benefits. That it makes one do good things or make the world better.

exactly..cool we think alike here..
I only said doing good gives rise to better survival opportunities etc..
And thats my humanity

atheist is not even a thing..
U make it seem like a religion..lol

There is no tangible benefit in being atheist. You are drifting yet again and i do get your drift. You don't need to be an atheist to do good. Your humanity is shown in the need to worship an higher creature/creation, yours being alleged inteligence. Some others worship local gods while yours is abstract.

i said it has been proven to be very
misleading..bro na wa o..
It has been proven to be very misleading means the belief in an after life has been proven to be misleading..or peoples actions based on afterlife beliefs proves it is misleading..
I never said the after life has been proven..dnt quote me wrong

What you said is what you said my friend. So what are your proofs that the belief in an afterlife are misleading? You spoke with the dead?

i was jst tryna potray how it in a faithy manner...not that it is...and like i said..that was my own personal wish...
Animals die..likewise humans...
Do animals go into the afterlife?

i've been very gentle on you i hope? Your wish is inconsequential and irrelevant to the realities of the afterlife. Wake up and stop wishing/dreaming. You care about animals, right? Animal life, human life, the same for you. So, go and bother about them. They are not the same for me.

are u kidding me?
My parents mated to make me

Many parents have being mating without making anyone. In other words, that is not all that is involved in your making. GOD made you and formed you and knew you from the womb.

lol..prophecy that failed?
Are u in peters' generation?

He IS coming back again.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Image123(m): 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
MrMontella:

ur idea that a real god has to be the direct creator is wrong...
I said his parents and co..i purposefully said it because i didnt want to start telling greek mythology here..
The original god is chaos i tink..who emerged to the rest..
Bt in the end..zeus became the god or king of them all..
Wetin hard to grab here?

You are still wrong though, check up your facts before talking. For someone who claims to base on evidence, you use a lot of faith, guesswork and probability to stand. None of the gods you speak of claimed to create the world and all humans.

how did he?
Did he box them?

Yes.

smh..read up greek mythology sir..
U would see the laid down sacrifices to zeus etc..
Which u need to start doing..

i clearly said " for all humanity to follow". i said there is NONE, you say there is. Simply present it or are you operating by faith yet again? Isn't that kind of your expectation from me?

what then are the sacrifices for?
Should i bring it here?

Yes, do. Show me where zeus needs my worship, waiting. Where and how did he say it? As in, where is your proof that he needs/reuires all humanity to follow him.

muslims do..
There are other hell's like i said..
Lesser than ten..so what about them?
Mithra's hell..
The Hindu hell etc..do u worship mithras?

Shifting goals as usual. We are done with muslims now, it is to move to another religion to hide behind. Be a man, stand for what you believe.

hey!!
Bro calm down..i didnt know ioffended u by saying jesus didnt exist as the bible claims him to be..
But its the truth..i can only say it is a lie if u have a gun to my neck...

You did not offend me. It is just rather unfortunate that anyone with internet access will make such claims like you do. It is like bringing in someone who cannot read to undergraduate class. The professor simply cannot start teaching abcs or 123. You go and learn such basics in some place else. i have no time, space or energy to start showing you that Jesus came to earth historically.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by MrMontella(m): 8:17am On Aug 27, 2016
Image123:

You are still wrong though, check up your facts before talking. For someone who claims to base on evidence, you use a lot of faith, guesswork and probability to stand.

None of the gods you speak of claimed to create the world and all humans.

www.greek-gods.info/theogony/chaos/
okay..
HERE ARE
Greek
ophion means life.. Confirm
creation gods
easier to understand
here

Yes.
but they are still around...

i clearly said " for all humanity to follow". i said there is NONE, you say there is. Simply present it or are you operating by faith yet again? Isn't that kind of your expectation from me?
www.theoi.com/Olympios/Zeus.html
sacrifices are sacrifices..since he is the god..so u should..

www.ancientgreece.co.uk/festivals/story/day3_e1.html
did yahweh give the ten commandments to you or the jews?

Yes, do. Show me where zeus needs my worship, waiting. Where and how did he say it? As in, where is your proof that he needs/reuires all humanity to follow him.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Greek_religion
What is now hellinism?
What is a sacrifice to a god?
Was yahweh not receiving sacrifices?
Homer's poems and hymns?
Hesoid's literature containing them?

For all...u forgot ur religion started from a place..not worldwide

modern worship of zeus
knowledgenuts.com/2014/11/05/the-modern-greeks-who-still-worship-zeus/
Theres a modern day worship of zeus religion called:Hellenistic polytheistic reconstruction..
[quote]
Shifting goals as usual. We are done with muslims now, it is to move to another religion to hide behind. Be a man, stand for what you believe.
i did not shift any goal..i said i used ra as an example..that they are a lotta hells u should also be afraid of..
Where the shifting?

You did not offend me. It is just rather unfortunate that anyone with internet access will make such claims like you do. It is like bringing in someone who cannot read to undergraduate class. The professor simply cannot start teaching abcs or 123. You go and learn such basics in some place else. i have no time, space or energy to start showing you that Jesus came to earth historically.
u will not like it...because u are a christian..
Bt i repeat what i have seen so far...

if jesus existed..he did not exist the way the bible potrayed him to be...
Thats if he was not a creation of pagan beliefs..simple truth
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by MrMontella(m): 8:19am On Aug 27, 2016
Image123:

You may have to explain it, i do not understand it. i think for myself
Jam 1:14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed
in other words..satan does not tempt u..and satan is not responsible for evils we see...
Right?

that's why God gave us brains duh.
but he told us we think with our hearts sha..

Actually, your drift was that these things began when you became an atheist.
not what i said...i never said so..

That they are the benefits of becoming atheist.
i gave u benefits of being open minded...atheism is not a thing like the others..

Exactly.
[s]1Co 15:51 Behold, I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
1Co 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
1Jo 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.[/s]

Happy?
u mistake me....in the afterlife..are u going to be u or another person?

[s]An unbelieving sinner on the broadroad to destruction. Well described here.
Rom 1 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, ...they which commit such things are worthy of death[/s]
ur choice...you can also say the sun is a flat frying pan..

No, i said they were christian attributes i.e things that christians would naturally do.
and i said it is also things other people naturally do irrespective of religion

You mentioned that atheism suddenly enabled you do similar, which you were unable to do before.
i never said such..u misread

In other words, you agree with what i said right? Only seeking to divert from shameful history right?
history..good word...will today exist forever or become past?
U say that the history of atheism is shameful bt disagree the history of christianity is shameful..

Christianity has NEVER being in control of political affairs in the sense you speak.
check the history of christianity in state affairs

[s]Joh 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.[/s]
not relevant!

Hehehehe, there you go. You did not even wait for me to ask, lol. What's the lie there?
ask deep on anything i only told u what i deem life to be...whats the lie there?

Same thoughts and devil that Mao, Stalin and Hitler had "on a basic scale".
hitler was never an atheist..dont make it seem like u have to tell a good lie like martin luther suggested..

What state? Be clear with examples. i am yet to see a catastrophic state of things where Christianity was practiced. CHRISTIANITY i say. Till tomorrow,
Pro 14:34 Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.
state o...asin state affairs control..

Yeah you said those were your new found benefits. That it makes one do good things or make the world better.
as a humanist..not an atheist...
A human can do good things irrespective of belief..
Dont mistake open mindedness to atheism..
I said atheism makes u take responsibility for your actions...#because u dont see it as a result of some evil being tryna win ur soul or something

There is no tangible benefit in being atheist. You are drifting yet again and i do get your drift. You don't need to be an atheist to do good. Your humanity is shown in the need to worship an higher creature/creation, yours being alleged inteligence. Some others worship local gods while yours is abstract.
worship ke?
Who am i worshiping?

What you said is what you said my friend.
check it na

So what are your proofs that the belief in an afterlife are misleading? You spoke with the dead?
lol...
E.g
islamic suicide bombers
theres a cult called heaven's gate...they believe if they die they will be transported to a after life spaceship..in 1997 39 members committed suicide because of this belief...

i've been very gentle on you i hope? Your wish is inconsequential and irrelevant to the realities of the afterlife. Wake up and stop wishing/dreaming.
says someone who wishes for mansions in an unvisited heaven with golden streets...no death bla bla bla..ok

You care about animals, right? Animal life, human life, the same for you. So, go and bother about them. They are not the same for me.
u do not want to share ur precious afterlife with animals..
Why bruh?

Many parents have being mating without making anyone. In other words, that is not all that is involved in your making.
there are ways to make it a one time shot...
Even science tuday does a kinda sure implantation now...
Taking the sperm abi the egg and making sure the stuff works..
Or u havent heard of such?

GOD made you and formed you and knew you from the womb.
not me..
Formed(made) me?
Knew me?
Knew everything about me?
Wont this contrast freewill if take it deeper?

He IS coming back again.
i ask again
are u in peters' generation?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by americanigga(m): 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
Image123:

i've never met a xtian that knows what the bible talks about more than i do, it will be very surprising. Like meeting a plant that writes better than me. Now, what i meant is that if you are a christian, , its kinda easier to explain calculus to an A-level student, than it would be a stark illiterate.

I came across this your statement while I was just playing around. You are totally wrong. The people we read about in the bible Abraham and co what special knowledge did they have than the guy you made that statment to did not have? Did God create people differently? If he does not understand just admite you don't have the answere simple.

After all the people we are killing ouselves to understand are ancient illiterate or bush people who wear animal skin and carry big bone as tool. If this peaple can understand how can a man of today not undestand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Image123(m): 1:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
MrMontella:
U believe...
A talking snake
world wide flood
bt disbelieve
a magical egg
moksha

No, you are not making sense.

They clearly do not say what God says.

Proof?

Certainlt NOT by coming to a crowd of 20,000 and repeatedly get hundreds of new and genuine followers freely without any coercion. ANY Crowd, ANY generation. The gospel is that powerful. IF any group of 20,000 people gather and hear the gospel, HUNDREDS of new and genuine converts will come out even WEEPING in repentance. This had been repeated several times in different place across 2016 years. NO god beats that, simple.

people switch lanes...

u feel so..

It is not a feeling, it is evident. All you need to do is get some exposure and stop revelling in ignorance of happenings.

Duh, you asked for measurable and physical evidence why God is greater than gods. i gave you, now you agree and shift to higher don't mean blah blah blah. Sit somewhere and get wisdom. Shifting aroung only makes you look amusing, it does not help you achieve anything.

The afterlife isnt..
''snow white''

Don't be foolish, you are older than this i believe.

At long last, you are coming up. You have finally been able to show me something. Although it remains in clear contradiction of Mo's view that nothing is certain. Here again

One problem i have with you sinners is that you are shameless dishonest people. If i show you where you said that now, you will simply brush over it or ignore it and move to something else. Yet you expect that i should prove everything to your bias and satisfaction. Show me just one, no need to stress yourself and take every single piece of religion. Show just one that is the same as Christianity.

Duh, nairaland is a webpage, is it? i GUESSED you read it somewhere, or was it revealed to you? Whatever way, present concrete proof that shows us that God is exactly like other gods, or that there is no difference between serving God and other religions.

Evidently written by an atheist(habitual liars) who finds the Easter period frustrating to his soul. i said YOU should mention them, you are sending weblink. Your weblink says they are all MYTHS. Jesus was not a myth but an historical figure who lived among normal men, AS a MAN. Died as a man and ressurected as a man. Look at what you presented.
1. Dionysus- Allegedly killed as a baby by titans(whatever that means). They ate him, someone took the heart and sewed it into a thigh, then he was born anew. As ridiculous as this is, this is not resurrection. This is more of an incarnation.
2. Persephone- Another clear myth. This is why winter descends on Earth. Growth only resumes properly when Persephone is returned to the world of the living. We are talking physical resurrection, not things people just cook up.
3. Osiris- Another myth according to your evidence page.
4. Odin- god of Norse mythology. These are all superstitions that nobody saw or claimed to see. They just passed them on.
5. Ganesha- this one supposedly has an elephant head. How do you count an elephant head with human beings?
6. Lemminkainen- all this unknown wannabes. Wanted to capture one of the black swans from the river of the underworld. What does that even me? You believe this? Then his mother sews all his scattered body and sends a bee to fetch some of the gods’ honey. i'm short of words.
7. Tammuz- Each year Tammuz dies and the world (at least in the Near East) is hit by droughts and extreme heat, and when the rains come and the crops begin to grow, it is a sign that Tammuz has once again been resurrected. Another superstition. Have you read of the resurrection of Jesus at all? How can you compare it to any of this rubbish?
8. Krishna- incarnation story too. He is said to ascend not resurrect.
9. Quetzalcoatl- My or my. His ashes rose into the air and became birds, and his heart entered the sky as the Morning Star. How is this a resurrection?
10. Attis- Stop insulting people's intelligence with this kind of rubbish. The story i so rubbish.
These are not resurrections, get a dictionary. Jesus was raised up from the dead, and raised with purpose. Who has the so called resurrections helped? Stop comparing apples with oranges.
Rom 4:25 Who was delivered for our offenses, and was raised again for our justification.

Those are all relative criteria. What us unambiguous or undisputable to you may not be to me.

Several times.

He fell, that's common knowledge.

And they are sure because you say so but do not believe so, that makes a lot of sense, right?

no i wasnt

no i wasnt

On the numbers...based on christian stories on the global flood...to achieve such numbers is ''wow''

Nothing wrong with the numbers especially based on the Bible. Abijah's father had 88children, not 4 or 2. At that rate, it is very possible. Also, the message can be passed as my friend Ebuka explained. Moses passed God's message to much more.

they said in all honesty that their gods are original and the correct version...
Likewise you
They hardly said the bold as we both know. Nobody ardued about their originality, there are gods and there is God.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Image123(m): 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
americanigga:

I came across this your statement while I was just playing around. You are totally wrong. The people we read about in the bible Abraham and co what special knowledge did they have than the guy you made that statment to did not have? Did God create people differently? If he does not understand just admite you don't have the answere simple.

After all the people we are killing ouselves to understand are ancient illiterate or bush people who wear animal skin and carry big bone as tool. If this peaple can understand how can a man of today not undestand

Spiritual things are not brainwork.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Image123(m): 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
MrMontella:

www.greek-gods.info/theogony/chaos/
okay..
HERE ARE
Greek
ophion means life.. Confirm
creation gods
easier to understand
here

This are just myths and superstitions stories about the world. You lay claims to the earth being a god, the same earth we are on? Is it still a god? What are the tangible proofs that it is a god? Again, none of these chaos(an amorphous, gaping void said to be the domain of a goddess named Eurynome. This is all never ending legend that anybody can make up) and co claimed to create the world and all humans. They are inanimate. Who can compare to the Living God, the Eternal and Only Wise God who has no Beginning?

but they are still around...

Boxed in a corner, is the devil their daddy not still around?

www.theoi.com/Olympios/Zeus.html
sacrifices are sacrifices..since he is the god..so u should..

www.ancientgreece.co.uk/festivals/story/day3_e1.html
did yahweh give the ten commandments to you or the jews?
God clearly gave His commandments for ALL men to obey. The ones not to be obeyed are also stated and you know it. God commands and requires ALL men to worship Him. He made them all also.
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

i did not shift any goal..i said i used ra as an example..that they are a lotta hells u should also be afraid of..
Where the shifting?
Stand for what you believe.

u will not like it...because u are a christian..
Bt i repeat what i have seen so far...

if Jesus existed..he did not exist the way the bible potrayed him to be...
Thats if he was not a creation of pagan beliefs..simple truth

It is not my job to like or not like what you write. Unfortunately, you have not seen much. Look further, study right, i'm not teaching you ABC.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (39) (Reply)

Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa / Adeboye Addresses Joseph Obayemi & Odesola After Their Appointments (Photos) / Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 335
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.