Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here - Religion (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here (69668 Views)

14 Inspiring Bible Verses About God's Love / 10 Hard Questions About Speaking In Tongues With Answers / Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
junaidinho:

you all confuse people you are saying jesus is god and when i was in school(babcock) i asked a pastor if jesus is god and he said no

Mark 8: 27-29

27 Jesus and his disciples went on to the villages around Caesarea Philippi. On the way he asked them, “Who do people say I am?”
28 They replied, “Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, one of the prophets.”
29 “But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?”

The Pastor has told you what he thinks about Christ , but who do you say Christ is ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

It was forbidden to look into the Ark
your god is a murderer if you dont know so because they looked into the ark he had to kill them and you call him all loving god
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
junaidinho:

your god is a murderer if you dont know so because they looked into the ark he had to kill them and you call him all loving god

God is not a murderer . They disobeyed an instruction , they got punished .

Remember , God is the giver of life and when he decides to take it for whatever reason , he should not be questioned .
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

God is not a murderer . They disobeyed an instruction , they got punished .

Remember , God is the giver of life and when he decides to take it for whatever reason , he should not be questioned .
just hear yourself, god is not a murderer yet he killed 50070 men because they disobeyed him and he is omniscience
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
junaidinho:

just hear yourself, god is not a murderer yet he killed 50070 men because they disobeyed him and he is omniscience

Murder is defined as the unlawful killing of another human being without justification or valid excuse .

1. God is not a human being

2. God is not subject to any human law

3. The valid reason was that they disobeyed God and death became their comeuppance .
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Murder is defined as the unlawful killing of another human being without justification or valid excuse .

1. God is not a human being

2. God is not subject to any human law

3. The valid reason was that they disobeyed God and death became their comeuppance .
if this is the best you can come up with then i dont have anything to say to you
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 12:08am On Oct 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

My nigga ! Howdy bro ?
I'm cool.
Watsup, i thought u would have been an agnostic or deist by now? tongue, why are u disappointing? wink
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by hahn(m): 12:24am On Oct 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Mark 8: 27-29

27 Jesus and his disciples went on to the villages around Caesarea Philippi. On the way he asked them, “Who do people say I am?”
28 They replied, “Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, one of the prophets.”
29 “But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?”

The Pastor has told you what he thinks about Christ , but who do you say Christ is ?

A product of the imaginations of Romans.

Did Jesus ever claim to be god?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:38am On Oct 05, 2016
hahn:

A product of the imaginations of Romans.
i

Even Jesus allowed his own disciple tell him his opinion about Him wink

Did Jesus ever claim to be god?

Jesus didnt explicitly say "I am God" but you can decipher that

John 10:30
30 I and the Father are one.

Here talks about equality in power , supremacy , authority etc of Christ with Yahweh - the same nature and essence . None is greater than the other .

Even the Jews understood that , that's why the wanted to stone him for "blasphemy" . Take a look at this :

John 10:33
33 The Jews answered him, “It is not for a good work that we are going to stone you but for blasphemy, because you, being a man, make yourself God.”

But you are an atheist , so it does not matter to you . Why did I bother answering undecided
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:40am On Oct 05, 2016
4kings:

I'm cool.
Watsup, i thought u would have been an agnostic or deist by now? tongue, why are u disappointing? wink

Disappointing ? undecided

What do you mean ? grin grin
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by hahn(m): 12:42am On Oct 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
i

Here talks about equality in power , supremacy , authority etc of Christ with Yahweh - the same nature and essence . None is greater than the other .

Even the Jews understood that , that's why the wanted to stone him for "blasphemy" . Take a look at this :

33 The Jews answered him, “It is not for a good work that we are going to stone you but for blasphemy, because you, being a man, make yourself God.”

But you are an atheist , so it does not matter to you . Why did I bother answering undecided

Because you need to defend your incompetent and imaginary god since it is incapable of defending itself.

And that is why christianity is split into 33,000 denominations.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 12:45am On Oct 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Disappointing ? undecided

What do you mean ? grin grin

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough". - Albert Einstein
"If you can't convince 4kings, you should reconsider" tongue
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:46am On Oct 05, 2016
junaidinho:

if this is the best you can come up with then i dont have anything to say to you

Me too grin

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 12:50am On Oct 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
i

@bolded, then why do u reject Gnostics?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:50am On Oct 05, 2016
hahn:

Because you need to defend your incompetent and imaginary god since it is incapable of defending itself.

And that is why christianity is split into 33,000 denominations.

Well ,what matters is your salvation and life of rectitude cool
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:53am On Oct 05, 2016
4kings:

@bolded, then why do u reject Gnostics?

Not every opinion should be accepted you know . Gnosticism is heretical and heterodox
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:56am On Oct 05, 2016
4kings:

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough". - Albert Einstein
"If you can't convince 4kings, you should reconsider" tongue

Moses understood God's command perfectly and relayed it to Pharaoh but ornery Pharaoh considered when it was too late .
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by hahn(m): 12:57am On Oct 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Well ,what matters is your salvation and life of rectitude cool
Yeah. Allah is real so you are going to hell for worshipping jboy.
You really cannot escape it. Hell is your portion

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 1:00am On Oct 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Moses understood God's command perfectly and relayed it to Pharaoh but ornery Pharaoh considered when it was too late .
Pharoah had a 'Pride' problem. But in this case, the issue is 'Understanding'
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 1:05am On Oct 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Opinions are meant to be rejected you know . Gnosticism is heretical and heterodox
lol, you dont even accept wholeheartedly some of the opinions of your church based on reason(Holyspirit special inspiration, i guess), so what makes you so sure that your doctrine is absolute or close to (when it comes to right path in christainity) since all denominations claims they were inspired by the holyspirit.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:32am On Oct 05, 2016
4kings:

lol, you dont even accept wholeheartedly some of the opinions of your church based on reason(Holyspirit special inspiration, i guess), so what makes you so sure that your doctrine is absolute or close to (when it comes to right path in christainity) since all denominations claims they were inspired by the holyspirit.

If you study the bible , you would have discovered that that your denomination or whatever does not matter , what matters is your salvation and your life of holiness and righteous , devoid of sin .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:33am On Oct 05, 2016
4kings:

Pharoah had a 'Pride' problem. But in this case, the issue is 'Understanding'

You have a 'pride' problem wink
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:34am On Oct 05, 2016
hahn:

Do you think I care about other religions ? grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by hahn(m): 9:25am On Oct 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Do you think I care about other religions ? grin

Lol. I can guarantee the feeling is mutual cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

If you study the bible , you would have discovered that that your denomination or whatever does not matter , what matters is your salvation and your life of holiness and righteous , devoid of sin .

Let me get u clearly, are u saying without 'Christ' salvation, one cannot live a good moral life?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You have a 'pride' problem wink
You have an 'Understanding' problem tongue
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by felixomor: 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
hahn:

So its not Zeus today? cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
4kings:

You have an 'Understanding' problem tongue

How ? grin
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
4kings:

Let me get u clearly, are u saying without 'Christ' salvation, one cannot live a good moral life?

There is no morality without God
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

How ? grin
grin
I believe u understand, but i just don't get why u do not accept and i constantly try to get it out from u but i can't (yet).
Maybe u have a "Pride" or "Emotional(Fear)" problem. tongue
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

There is no morality without God
Come on, you know this is crap.
Ever heard of Ghandi or 4kings tongue
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
4kings:

Come on, you know this is crap.
Ever heard of Ghandi or 4kings tongue

Gandhi lived a life of austerity and this is not tantamount to being moral . And I don't know who 4kings is

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (39) (Reply)

Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors / Chapel On Biku Hill: World’s Smallest Church In Uganda, Accommodates Three Only / See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.