Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,804 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! (22663 Views)

South Must Push For Referendum Before 2019 - Annkio Briggs / NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity / Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by Beremx(f): 9:09am On Jul 12, 2016
dunkem21:

N150k for two years with agency and legal fees? ..

Hell no!!
Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by ConqueredWest: 9:16am On Jul 12, 2016
Beremx:
lol I hear you! na today?

undecided So you like corruption come dey insult Jonathan grin

Temitemi1 firefire onatisi severussnape Abagworo must hear this cheesy

idupaul:

This is terrible...something is definitely wrong with that bill ..I use a prepaid meter and It racks up close to 20k averagely in one month . Beremx I would advise you as a good citizen to report yourself to the nearest PHCN office so they can start giving you the proper bill

Read the red highlighted word grin

Read her response

Beremx:
lol I hear you! na today?

Please you guys should give me the phone number of Buhari so that I can tell him about the sabotage by his most faithful female soldier grin

12 Likes

Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by double0seven(m): 9:17am On Jul 12, 2016
daily trust is the only carrying this news....... no other traditional or online paper... just this one online daily trust
Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by SeverusSnape(m): 9:21am On Jul 12, 2016
ConqueredWest:
Omenka Beremx Obiageli modath aresa ngenekwenu etc were at thou

AFONJAs come and defend your Bubu.

God bless Afenifere and OPC grin

They saw and said the truth cool
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin

All these ipod youths should leave Awa baba alone o grin

The scam is real, Just like HIV.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by dunkem21(m): 9:22am On Jul 12, 2016
Beremx:
Hell no!!

OK, but that N200 monthly tariff is the best deal ie if you're not joking.
Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by ConqueredWest: 9:24am On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe grin

All these ipod youths should leave Awa baba alone o grin

The scam is real, Just like HIV.

We don leave una oooooooooo

As in the scam na the 9th wonder of the world grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by ticketofficer(m): 9:24am On Jul 12, 2016
Oliviaxx:

Do you live in a packing store?

hahahhahhhahahahhahahahhahhahahahhahha
Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by Beremx(f): 9:37am On Jul 12, 2016
dunkem21:

OK, but that N200 monthly tariff is the best deal ie if you're not joking.
How can i be joking even when i posted the picture of the bill?

You sef, you can troll for Africa!!

smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by SeverusSnape(m): 9:41am On Jul 12, 2016
Oliviaxx:

Do you live in a packing store?
grin

6 Likes

Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by success10(m): 9:57am On Jul 12, 2016
Beremx:
I care less if the electricity tarrif is increased to 400percent. Where i live now,I pay only 200naira monthly when the bill is shared. grin
hahahaha..
CHANGE mantra..
here nah N175.00 monthly grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by dunkem21(m): 10:00am On Jul 12, 2016
Beremx:
How can i be joking even when i posted the picture of the bill?

You sef, you can troll for Africa!!

smh

My bad.. Just saw the bill and the best news is that three flats are vacant..

Help your bro secure one flat, abeg. I don't mind taking care of the whole bill.

Abeg.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by Beremx(f): 10:17am On Jul 12, 2016
success10:

hahahaha..
CHANGE mantra..
here nah N175.00 monthly grin grin grin grin grin
hahahaha! I being think say na only me. don't mind those who think paying small bills means we live in a rural area grin

dunkem21, we both cannot be neighbours. God forbid i be a neighbor with a troll and a wailer. grin

Chukwu aju!!
Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by dunkem21(m): 10:40am On Jul 12, 2016
Beremx:
hahahaha! I being think say na only me. don't mind those who think paying small bills means we live in a rural area grin

dunkem21, we both cannot be neighbours. God forbid i be a neighbor with a troll and a wailer. grin

Chukwu aju!!

Wow.. The bad of social media..

You deny your brother an opportunity because I'm a wailer?.. a tag given to me by Adeshina?

.. even when I have dished the best advice for this government?..

Do you know how much PHCN charge us?

Ka Chukwu kpeziere any ikpe a

4 Likes

Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by Beremx(f): 10:43am On Jul 12, 2016
dunkem21:

Wow.. The bad of social media..

You deny your brother an opportunity because I'm a wailer?.. a tag given to me by Adeshina?

.. even when I have dished the best advice for this government?..

Do you know how much PHCN charge us?

Ka Chukwu kpeziere any ikpe a

Sorry bro, i can't help you. Try somewhere else. cheesy
Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by koboko69: 10:46am On Jul 12, 2016
Frankiss44:

TCN and NRC are still in the hands of the federal Government and these two bodies are incharge of generation and price regulation meaning the Discos cannot increase prices without the FG giving the go ahead. Just like Filling station owners cannot increase prices of fuel without the FG saying so.. So dont let your zombism stop you from reasoning.

So a proposal automatically means endorsement? Discos are advocating, they wrote a letter to that effect. Why not wait for the government to approve before u start coimpound wailing. Like i said some of u are just senseless.
Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by koboko69: 10:48am On Jul 12, 2016
idupaul:

Do you don't know Fashola is a boy to a disco owner hence his rush to always want to increase tariffs so his boss can be happy

U think i have time for deliberate foolishness?
Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by Frankiss44(m): 10:51am On Jul 12, 2016
koboko69:

So a proposal automatically means endorsement? Discos are advocating, they wrote a letter to that effect. Why not wait for the government to approve before u start coimpound wailing. Like i said some of u are just senseless.

You sound even more senseless.... First you didnt even read before you started blaming GEJ because thats how zombies like you have been configured to think. In your ignorance, you abstained the FG from any wrong doing and said it was the Disco that has the power to fix prices. Now you have been schooled on how prices are fixed only for you to now remember it was just a proposal. Well, if people dont wail, the government wont know the true measure of the hardship they are passing thru.

You need to start using your brain more than your hands.

4 Likes

Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by dunkem21(m): 10:51am On Jul 12, 2016
Beremx:
Sorry bro, i can't help you. Try somewhere else. cheesy

I can't help laughing despite the injustice cheesy

If to say I no need the apartment badly, I for say the flats are reserved for *Zombies lipsrsealed
Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by CriticMaestro: 10:52am On Jul 12, 2016
una wan kill person? 50 per unit ke? e berra mek i dey use gen gongon

1 Like

Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by Mbkite(m): 10:55am On Jul 12, 2016
Beremx:
I care less if the electricity tarrif is increased to 400percent. Where i live now,I pay only 200naira monthly when the bill is shared. grin

Just NEGODU

4 Likes

Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by beldad(f): 10:55am On Jul 12, 2016
increasing tariff without providing electricity... how wise?
Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by attacker321: 10:55am On Jul 12, 2016
Beremx:

How is that possible in this Lagos? I don't believe this.

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 12, 2016
Fellow Nigerians,the government refused to provide water,we started sinking bore holes, Abeg it's time for us look for alternative to phcn ooo,maybe home made hydro plant or mini wind mill or affordable solar system, because me I don't see why tariffs will be increasing everyday, with less power supply and lower standard of living, how man go survive for all this one?
Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by Rexnegro(m): 10:58am On Jul 12, 2016
koboko69:
Some people a plain stupid. What as Fashola or Buhari got to do with this. Jonathan privatised PHCN. And now we are ripping the "fruits" of the fraudulent privatisation.
tell Them my broda Please
Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by gurunlocker: 10:58am On Jul 12, 2016
Beremx:

Then you must be living in a crowded face to face house with your statement, abi na self contain dem dey pay 200?.... Basically, you've not seen light for a long time

1 Like

Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by experimentist: 11:00am On Jul 12, 2016
[size=15pt]Jonathan have killed us in this country. Shishi I no go pay. Make pesin papa come force me pay na! And I must get light everyday. Thunder fire PDP bastarrds![/size]

1 Like

Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by GhaliNaaba(m): 11:01am On Jul 12, 2016
I for see revolution & Buhari government will be terminated if they tried this rubbish.
The masses is over stretched already and they want to add to our suffering?
I voted and spent my personal money to campaign for this government with hope of better tomorrow, not knowing say Na one chance we wan enter.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by GhaliNaaba(m): 11:02am On Jul 12, 2016
I for see revolution & Buhari government will be terminated if they tried this rubbish...
The masses is over stretched already and they want to add to our suffering?
I voted and spent my personal money to campaign for this government with hope of better tomorrow, not knowing say Na one chance we wan enter.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 12, 2016
ConqueredWest:

That is only possible in a

" face me I face you apartment " grin
grin
Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by Siena247(f): 11:03am On Jul 12, 2016
Thunder fire them! Mtcheeew
Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by tiwiex(m): 11:05am On Jul 12, 2016
idupaul:
I don't belive this story because the current Tarrif is really high from most Nigerians .my monthly bill hassle gone up from 10k to 20 know already .I will use this opportunity to remind those of us that voted this incompetent and insensitive man called Buhari to prepare to start calling for his resignation soon ooo

I believe anything unusual from APC. They seem to enjoy making life hard. I think it is time to check out.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by teacherbim(f): 11:05am On Jul 12, 2016
They are sick,many people have not been able to pay the current one not to talk of increasing it to 100%.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2015 Elections Were Not Perfect – Jega / Mathew Ndagoso-Manoso: Boko Haram Faction Providing Service To Borno Communities / Senate PDP Caucus ‎To Meet Fayose, Demands Assault Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.