Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,605 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! (22696 Views)

South Must Push For Referendum Before 2019 - Annkio Briggs / NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity / Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 11:06am On Jul 12, 2016
DisCos should just pack all the transformers, poles, wires and sell it, since na profit them they find.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by Stanbeto: 11:07am On Jul 12, 2016
Change is good o

1 Like

Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 12, 2016
grin
Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by BlackSeptember: 11:08am On Jul 12, 2016
Beremx:
I care less if the electricity tarrif is increased to 400percent. Where i live now,I pay only 200naira monthly when the bill is shared. grin
face me i face you grin grin grin.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by hUmaneOne: 11:09am On Jul 12, 2016
koboko69:
Some people a plain stupid. What as Fashola or Buhari got to do with this. Jonathan privatised PHCN. And now we are ripping the "fruits" of the fraudulent privatisation.

Hello Mr wise man. It is the Federal government in person of NERC that regulates the tarrifs.
Its not like other factors of production changed for the companies.they just want more profit and FG has been conniving with the selfish bastards disco since last year without results.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by koboko69: 11:13am On Jul 12, 2016
hUmaneOne:

Hello Mr wise man. It is the Federal government in person of NERC that regulates the tarrifs.
Its not like other factors of production changed for the companies.they just want more profit and FG has been conniving with the selfish bastards disco since last year without results.

Who doesn't know NERC regulates. This is Discos trying to hike. Have the FG assented to it. On what grounds are u attacking the FG at this point? Why not channel ur annoyance to the discos?

1 Like

Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 12, 2016
Imagine someone paying #200 as NEPA bill, and d someone is rejoicing over theft... Well Nigeria sef lipsrsealed

Make dem no increase tariff o, or I go vex
Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by BlackSeptember: 11:13am On Jul 12, 2016
Beremx:
I paid 150k for my flat. Does it sound like "face me i face you"? cheesy
Hahahahahahaha are you staying inside swamp in Agbara grin grin grin 150k for a flat. I stayin Egbeda and i pay x3 of what you pay for two bedroom flat

4 Likes

Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by bloodkiIler: 11:14am On Jul 12, 2016
Beremx:
I care less if the electricity tarrif is increased to 400percent. Where i live now,I pay only 200naira monthly when the bill is shared. grin
and the #200 includes refrigerator, electronic appliances, boilers, electric stoves, maybe air conditioner, electric iron, etc

economic sabotage !!!! shocked

EFCC over to you grin

1 Like

Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by Ghost447(m): 11:15am On Jul 12, 2016
koboko69:
Some people a plain stupid. What as Fashola or Buhari got to do with this. Jonathan privatised PHCN. And now we are ripping"reaping" the "fruits" of the fraudulent privatisation.
Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by koboko69: 11:17am On Jul 12, 2016
Frankiss44:

You sound even more senseless.... First you didnt even read before you started blaming GEJ because thats how zombies like you have been configured to think. In your ignorance, you abstained the FG from any wrong doing and said it was the Disco that has the power to fix prices. Now you have been schooled on how prices are fixed only for you to now remember it was just a proposal. Well, if people dont wail, the government wont know the true measure of the hardship they are passing thru.

You need to start using your brain more than your hands.

Chia, u need to go back to sch. Who privatised PHCN? You can't even read to understand. Discos want a price hike, they wrote a letter to that effect. Have the FG approved their request? Last rime i checked the last 45% increase proposal started right from the last admin, and only got approved by this government. Why not wait for the government to approve this if they ever do before calling them out. How else can i break it down to u. Even my 10 year old baby cousin understands this. All u keep doing is whining over the place....

1 Like

Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by koboko69: 11:17am On Jul 12, 2016
[quote author=Ghost447 post=47459930][/quote] thanks

1 Like

Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by success10(m): 11:19am On Jul 12, 2016
idupaul:

This is terrible...something is definitely wrong with that bill ..I use a prepaid meter and It racks up close to 20k averagely in one month . I would advise you as a good citizen to report yourself to the nearest PHCN office so they can start giving you the proper bill
hahahahah.. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
would u be paying for him @ the end of the month?

report ke?
to who?
Please Hold your Candle at Night? PHCN

1 Like

Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by samsam2019: 11:22am On Jul 12, 2016
It shall never be well with buhari and his horses of supporters.

Some bastards will still come online to defend this nonsense

Do these people want to ruin us or what?

This is just sad
Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by Ghost447(m): 11:22am On Jul 12, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Hahahahahahaha are you staying inside swamp in Agbara grin grin grin 150k for a flat. I stayin Egbeda and i pay x3 of what you pay for two bedroom flat
...and you people in Lagos will be bragging, an average two bedroom flat in Wuse II, Abuja start from 2.5M, Maitama 3.2M. Good two bedroom flat in Kubwa (Satellite town) start from 900k.
Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by samsam2019: 11:24am On Jul 12, 2016
koboko69:

Chia, u need to go back to sch. Who privatised PHCN? You can't even read to understand. Discos want a price hike, they wrote a letter to that effect. Have the FG approved their request? Last rime i checked the last 45% increase proposal started right from the last admin, and only got approved by this government. Why not wait for the government to approve this if they ever do before calling them out. How else can i break it down to u. Even my 10 year old baby cousin understands this. All u keep doing is whining over the place....
keep supporting and defending evil

One day your children and unborn generation will curse you and your memory

1 Like

Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by prinsam30: 11:25am On Jul 12, 2016
Frankiss44:
Next time when my people hear change, dem go ask whether na positive abi negative.... At this rate by 2019 more than 60 percent of Nigerians will not be able to eat 3 square meals

my brother I don't need to wait till 2019, I'm already eating two times daily, oh! sorry I mean one and half daily because my second meal is Gari and Kulikuli without sugar, even the Kulikuli sef don dey scarce seriously.
Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by Frankiss44(m): 11:26am On Jul 12, 2016
koboko69:

Probably your 10 old baby cousin is as dull as u are because all you have been doing from your first post is contradicting yourself... I dont even have your time son.
Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by agitator: 11:26am On Jul 12, 2016
Discos always mentioning generation of electricity. Somebody please clarify, "are the Discos generating any power?
Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by urboy4real1(m): 11:27am On Jul 12, 2016
Another deceiving again oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by Pasche1: 11:27am On Jul 12, 2016
Their father.

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by Ghost447(m): 11:27am On Jul 12, 2016
koboko69:
thanks
You're highly welcome.
Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by Ganjafama(m): 11:27am On Jul 12, 2016
Beremx:
Maybe you live in a face-me-I - face - you house with over a hundred tenants.

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by Frankiss44(m): 11:27am On Jul 12, 2016
prinsam30:

my brother I don't need to wait till 2019, I'm already eating two times daily, oh! sorry I mean one and half daily because my second meal is Gari and Kulikuli without sugar, even the Kulikuli sef don dey scarce seriously.

Hehehhehe..... Bros nor kill men with laugh oh.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by hUmaneOne: 11:29am On Jul 12, 2016
koboko69:

Who doesn't know NERC regulates. This is Discos trying to hike. Have the FG assented to it. On what grounds are u attacking the FG at this point? Why not channel ur annoyance to the discos?

Maybe you weren't aware they hiked February this year..
Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by BlackSeptember: 11:30am On Jul 12, 2016
Ghost447:
...and you people in Lagos will be bragging, an average two bedroom flat in Wuse II, Abuja start from 2.5M, Maitama 3.2M. Good two bedroom floor in Kubwa (Satellite town) start from 900k.
Egbeda is not an highbrow area. Try gbagada Anthony and ogudu for a better comparison to what you listed.

Fyi abuja is d seat of govt
Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by Wizzyblack3(m): 11:33am On Jul 12, 2016
koboko69:
Some people a plain stupid. What as Fashola or Buhari got to do with this. Jonathan privatised PHCN. And now we are ripping the "fruits" of the fraudulent privatisation.
Are we still blaming GEJ this time around? If this blame game won't stop, then we should prepare for a wasted 4yrs of PMB administration.

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by success10(m): 11:35am On Jul 12, 2016
Beremx:
hahahaha! I being think say na only me. don't mind those who think paying small bills means we live in a rural area grin

dunkem21, we both cannot be neighbours. God forbid i be a neighbor with a troll and a wailer. grin

Chukwu aju!!

no mind them...
Here in Agbo-Oba, Ilorin Kwara State.
in 24hours, @least 18hour constant supply sure, this varies but the monthly pay is somehow funny because of shared bill... N175.00
Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by Wizzyblack3(m): 11:37am On Jul 12, 2016
koboko69:

We are ripping the fruits of "fraudulent privatisation"
Will you shut that your dirty mouth already. Learn to move on even when your past was a mess. Keep blaming GEJ till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by skywalker888(f): 11:37am On Jul 12, 2016
May God help us in this nation
Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by saintdennis(m): 11:38am On Jul 12, 2016
nnachukz:
Everybody just see this useless and unserious administration as the right time to milk us dry and kill off any remaining living cell(hope) in us. I blame that useless SAN and that lying Prof that deceived Nigerians with their rocket science theory. It is getting to the time I will use my hand to remove and coil those cables that have become ordinary lines from my house, then wait for any lunatic and thief that will come to my place with a bill. That day he will vomit the ones he had been stealing from me in name of paying for what I never used.

Let's wait first... lemme tell u fact! APC won't increase power tariff till 2020
Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by utuk: 11:38am On Jul 12, 2016
same way vandals are not to be blame then customers should not blame for not paying estimated bills of what they have not used.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano / Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) / Nigeria Set To Commence Legal Action Against South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.