Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! (22695 Views)

South Must Push For Referendum Before 2019 - Annkio Briggs / NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity / Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
Greatfuture:
This is madness of the highest order,This people are seeing Nigerians as gullible people,they incresed the first time with the aid of Fashola and no one is complained and they want to try it again,, i get a bill of 13000naira every month for light i dont see

That's the most painful, estimated rubbish. The most painful part is the real consumers of electricity pay very little or nothing, I happened to pay a visit to one honorable last month, I was shocked to the marrow when I saw his electricity bill for the whole mansion and all adjoinments, yet he had arrears running into the hundreds of thousands, I compared this to the amount that's being extorted from me for an office space, and how these disco people use to harass me for failing to make the past month's payment and I nearly asked God why he cursed me with being a Nigerian. A system that abhors law abiding citizens, my heart bleeds for this country.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by CioAngels(f): 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
Should we expect anything good that will make the masses free from the the stronghold of our wicked leaders, past and present? They all own Phcn and don't care how masses fair. They continue to steal from the poor without conscience. I wish all our decision makers and their households what they wish the poor masses and their households.
Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by Bgorgeous: 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
Make una try am hmmm Na gossip sha
Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by bishopjoe02(m): 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
Beremx:
I care less if the electricity tarrif is increased to 400percent. Where i live now,I pay only 200naira monthly when the bill is shared. grin

shameful! with all your ranting on nairaland, its disgraceful to know you still live in face me, I face you apartment. I am into real estate, bills are never share in flat apartment. You need to get a Job and stop fooling yourself here and at the end of the day, nothing to show for it

1 Like

Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by maasoap(m): 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
Buhari didn't privatise power sector, Jonathan did. And yet, PDP rats are the ones shouting bubu bubu bubu. What do you all want him to do? To stop them, right? It is too late for that, power sector is now privately owned, thanks to Jona and the masses that encouraged him.
Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by egobetatoday: 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
pls make it 200%! we are reaping the benefit of voting for buhari.
Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by egobetatoday: 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
pls make it 200%! we are reaping the benefit of voting for buhari. By the time buhari finishes with us ehnnn, even the zombis would have been unzombified.
Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by OBAGADAFFI: 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
koboko69:

So its Buhari and Fashola that are the Discos trying to hike electricity price now bah?
Who carried out the fraudulent privatisation that have not yielded anything?

Why was Fashola defending the increment at the National Assembly some months ago?

1 Like

Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by ibietela2(m): 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
This people have finished Beremx...........

By the way Boli price don high for PH o
Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by otokx(m): 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
Those that get light should pay, my people in Aluu have not seen light over 4 - 5 months and no bill has come so no shaking.
Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by TMANO: 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
Islie:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/electricity-firms-push-for-100-tariff-hike/154933.html

Do they even need to write? these clowns just go ahead and increase. Check your bill month after month. About time nigerians co operate and disconnect until something +ve happens
Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by koboko69: 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Why was Fashola defending the increment at the National Assembly some months ago?

Your point is? Why not wait for government to approve this before u start wailing. Last time i checked Discos wrote the government, wait till government respond
Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by timeandchance76(m): 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
embarassed
mamawin:
your card refuse to finish? are you sure you re telling us d truth, nothing but d truth?
yes ooo when they refuse to give us light how my card go finish,they know that if every body has pre paid metre they are in big problem
Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by Beremx(f): 1:18am On Jul 13, 2016
bishopjoe02:

shameful! with all your ranting on nairaland, its disgraceful to know you still live in face me, I face you apartment. I am into real estate, bills are never share in flat apartment. You need to get a Job and stop fooling yourself here and at the end of the day, nothing to show for it
shut your mouth! I don't live in a face me i face you apartment.

See bunch of ediots falling for my lies sha. Lol. grin
Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:21am On Jul 13, 2016
nnachukz:
Everybody just see this useless and unserious administration as the right time to milk us dry and kill off any remaining living cell(hope) in us. I blame that useless SAN and that lying Prof that deceived Nigerians with their rocket science theory. It is getting to the time I will use my hand to remove and coil those cables that have become ordinary lines from my house, then wait for any lunatic and thief that will come to my place with a bill. That day he will vomit the ones he had been stealing from me in name of paying for what I never used.
you will just languish in jail for nothing
Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by Kennydoc(m): 10:25am On Jul 13, 2016
Beremx:
not at all. it's a very nice and big compound with eight flats. I just moved in there anyway. Can you imagine where i lived before, i pay 8k monthly for electricity bills? Can you see the disparity in the bills? That shows the discos are thieves.

You must be lying. In my flat which I share with another person, we spend about 15k monthly to recharge our meter.
Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by bishopjoe02(m): 10:28am On Jul 13, 2016
Beremx:
shut your mouth! I don't live in a face me i face you apartment.

See bunch of ediots falling for my lies sha. Lol. grin

fool! dey there and be messing up yourself, the politicians you are rooting for can't even get you a decent apartment. poverty go soon kill u
Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by Beremx(f): 10:39am On Jul 13, 2016
bishopjoe02:

fool! dey there and be messing up yourself, the politicians you are rooting for can't even get you a decent apartment. poverty go soon kill u
if a three bedroom flat is not a decent apartment, you are a fake real estate developer.

Olodo!
Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by mikolo80: 1:04am On Jul 18, 2016
satelliteDISH:
lalasticlala, come see wetin minister of darkness wan do ooh.

After them don remove subsidy from kerosine.

After them don ban "I better pass my neighbour" importation.

Now them want make we help them pay the money wey Fashola take campaign for bubu election.

We no go gree, we no go gree.
from 6 naira to 13 naira.
Who ''you no go gree '' epp?
Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by mikolo80: 1:04am On Jul 18, 2016
nnachukz:
Everybody just see this useless and unserious administration as the right time to milk us dry and kill off any remaining living cell(hope) in us. I blame that useless SAN and that lying Prof that deceived Nigerians with their rocket science theory. It is getting to the time I will use my hand to remove and coil those cables that have become ordinary lines from my house, then wait for any lunatic and thief that will come to my place with a bill. That day he will vomit the ones he had been stealing from me in name of paying for what I never used.
solar de if you don Vex o
Re: Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! by Amitex(m): 7:09am On Jul 18, 2016
See change!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano / Dapo Abiodun Abandons Amosun's Multimillion-Naira Model School, Ago-Iwoye / Why I Will Not Attend The PDP National Convention- Osita Chidoka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.