Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,316 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu (4792 Views)

Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu Dares Dino Melaye / Beat My Wife And See What I Will Do -tinubu Dares Dino Melaye / I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu by lytech1(m): 11:50am On Jul 13, 2016
Almajiri1:

When did bedroom matter between dino and remi turn into money laundering?

My tarot cards are reading fatal attraction between dino and remi.
you just reason like a kenyan...
Your instinct should tells you APC carbals fight their enemies with efcc just as Aisha is doing with Fayose
Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu by Almajiri1: 11:56am On Jul 13, 2016
lytech1:

you just reason like a kenyan...
Your instinct should tells you APC carbals fight their enemies with efcc just as Aisha is doing with Fayose
This is strictly a love affair that should be handled by the ministry of women affairs and not Efcc.
Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu by 989900E: 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dino talks before he thinks, and that's some big problem.
Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu by Samtob90(m): 12:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:
If Dino Melaye really said that to Remi, Then he was wrong to have done that, He needs to apologise to her, not to this okpolo eyes man.

By the way, What will Tinubu do?. Tinubu should know that his power and sphere of influence does not extend beyond the south West. This same Dino outsmarted Tinubu and his goons in the Senate to install his preferred candidate Saraki as SP, Tinubu was also outsmarted in the HOR by Dogara and co. Tinubu didn't succeed to get his man Faleke to Kogi government house; Tinubu should shut up and stop whining and squalling like a ditched woman. The next thing he'll do now is use his media to fight Dino. See his brown teeth...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3964571_1614168tinubu_jpeg_jpeg745c15214b7c3dac252ec7879f919787

Your brother who asked him as a president then knew what he did to him, ask Dokpesi when he was airing the nonsense, he begged to settle out of court.
As powerful the then president was, he could not dare him
Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu by deesdee: 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
Fanirandele:

he thinks its his ex wives his talking to, this is the last woman he will threaten in his miserable life

I wonder why people should vote this kind of Person to Represent them in the Senate.
Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu by Biafrarep(m): 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
Why is this guy talking like a kid
Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu by Mimisboygreat: 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN TA RA RAAAA
Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu by ahaz: 12:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
shotin:
A former Governor of Lagos State and a
National Leader of the All Progressives
Congress, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has
vowed to deal with Senator Dino Melaye (APC-
Kogi West), if he dared beat his wife, Senator
Oluremi Tinubu (APC-Lagos Central).
Melaye had on Tuesday reportedly vowed to
beat Senator Tinubu during a closed-door
session of the Senate over the forgery case
against Principal Officers of the Senate.
Tinubu had expressed disapproval of the tactics
suggested by Dino Melaye, who was of the
opinion that commencing impeachment
proceedings against President Muhammadu
Buhari will make the Executive back down on
the trial.
Reacting to the development, Asiwaju Tinubu
vowed to deal with Dino Melaye if he took any
untoward action against his wife.
Speaking through his spokesman, Sunday Dare,
Tinubu said Melaye’s comments was a major
low for him.
Dare, writing on his Twitter handle, said: “And if
Dino thinks nothing will happen if he dare beats
up another Senator, then he must be living in a
fools paradise”.
“Things will happen. Dino Melaye sunk to the
lowest ever today. dailypost.ng/2016/07/13/beat-my-wife-and-see-what-ill-do-tinubu-dares-dino-melaye/?utm_source=nnd&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=nnd
the funsho willims treatment loading.
Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu by ahaz: 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:
If Dino Melaye really said that to Remi, Then he was wrong to have done that, He needs to apologise to her, not to this okpolo eyes man.

By the way, What will Tinubu do?. Tinubu should know that his power and sphere of influence does not extend beyond the south West. This same Dino outsmarted Tinubu and his goons in the Senate to install his preferred candidate Saraki as SP, Tinubu was also outsmarted in the HOR by Dogara and co. Tinubu didn't succeed to get his man Faleke to Kogi government house; Tinubu should shut up and stop whining and squalling like a ditched woman. The next thing he'll do now is use his media to fight Dino. See his brown teeth...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3964571_1614168tinubu_jpeg_jpeg745c15214b7c3dac252ec7879f919787
oh ! what is fashole doing with a chimp
Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu by lytech1(m): 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
Almajiri1:

This is strictly a love affair that should be handled by the ministry of women affairs and not Efcc.
now tinubu want to put laws into his hand..
Did you mean he will avenge physically?
Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu by TyrantInAsoRock: 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:

The man has been relegated to the background by Buhari and his CPC caucus. Even his stooge Osinbajo is just a figure-head. Even Buhari don't trust Tinubu.

This is obvious to the blind and audible to the deaf

1 Like

Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu by omogin(f): 10:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
Tinubu should leave the senate alone. What you did to PDP has been done to you and you can't take it. Nonsense!!!
Re: Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
Almajiri1:

The stars are saying there's fatal attraction between dino and remi. They both need to be encouraged to get a room and knock themselves out and save us these dramas.
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best States In The South East? / See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community / Uli Airport - A Symbolic Shrine Of Biafran Resistance By Francis Elekwachi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.