Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,336 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. (192947 Views)

What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / At The Valley Of Decisions / Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 5,6,7,8,9,10 Story By Samuel Odamah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Chumzypinky(f): 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
Seriously if Pamela 4gvs Lois, i wnt read dis story again. Harry is right, if anyone bleeps up, fucking fling dem into d trashbin, lyk seriously? Who's fuckin special in ds world lyk seriously??

1 Like

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Galaxdiva(f): 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
In my opinion,lois should be forgiven. Yea,she bleeped up and all buh d fact remains that they hv come a long way. Things like this can happen to anyone,d fact that she av bin crushing on leonard for long evn b4 they started dating is enough reason why she acted so rash as she blivs pamel wants him. Besides,no one knows wat leo fed her yet to turn her against pamel. Remember,she was there for pamel during her trying times and was her only ally. Therefore,if she is remorseful,let pamel forgive her
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by shurley22(f): 9:09am On Jan 03, 2017
Galaxdiva:
In my opinion,lois should be forgiven. Yea,she bleeped up and all buh d fact remains that they hv come a long way. Things like this can happen to anyone,d fact that she av bin crushing on leonard for long evn b4 they started dating is enough reason why she acted so rash as she blivs pamel wants him. Besides,no one knows wat leo fed her yet to turn her against pamel. Remember,she was there for pamel during her trying times and was her only ally. Therefore,if she is remorseful,let pamel forgive her

Lois should have actually considered how far they've gone before taking her decisions. I mean they were so close and had been through a lot together, that alone should have made her confront pamela with whatever Leonard told her in the first place.
Just my thoughts though.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by wizard007(m): 9:36am On Jan 03, 2017
Nice twist there PamelB. More please
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 9:53am On Jan 03, 2017
Greg: Take the door by your left baby, its the first door you'll see when you walk down right.

I stood up and took the direction he gave me, finding myself in a huge hallway. Opening the door by my right, I got into the rest room and was surprised it had cubicles. Was this a hotel or a guest house? Honestly, I wasn't pressed or anything but i just needed to ease up on seeing him. I supported myself on the wall and breathed out.
"Pamela, you can do this, you need to be focused. He didn't show any interest in me so I don't have to show him how much his presence affects me."

I looked at myself in the mirror and was about speaking more sense to my brain when the door opened and he walked in.
I turned and looked away but he came closer and touched my shoulder, turning me to face him.

Greg: Did I tell you that you looked more beautiful in person than in pictures?

My eyes widened in shock and I swallowed hard. What was he saying?

Greg: You've got beautiful eyes Pamela. You know I couldn't stop thinking about you after the first time we met, then Harry told me about this cute neighbour of his and he sent your picture ......

"oh God! I'm so going to kill Harry. Is that it? Pairing me with this guy who knows he's playing with someone's feelings"

Greg: ........the last time we were together, it was Harry who called to confirm if I had seen the picture he sent me, I looked at it and it was you, I was speechless and ....

Me: Can I leave now? I'm done here.

He gave a cute smile and held my hand. I felt a current run down my spine and the hairs on my body stood up on alert.

Greg: Leaving the restroom or my house?

Me: The rest room of course.

I took my hands off his and walked out, going back to the sitting room. Harry and Amber were no longer alone. There were six more people in the room, four guys and two girls. I said my "hi" and went to Amber.

Me: Let's see outside.

She had this naughty smile on her face as she stood up. I looked at Harry and he made it obvious they were talking about me.
We got outside and I leaned on the rail.

Me: You know about it right?

Amber: Trust me, Harry is just telling me about it now.

Me: Do you know I've met that guy twice?

Amber: Are you serious?

Me: Yes.

I filled her in on how I met him and she couldn't stop wowing.

Amber: So with all you've said, I'm coming to the conclusion that you like this guy, correct me if I'm wrong.

Me: You're not wrong but ......

Amber: Cool. So just let everything play out the way it should be. I'm thinking that God is in support of this one, you two even met before Harry told him about you, so you see?

Me: But he doesn't like me. Do you know how much I fought myself not to cry that second day? He acted like ....... anyways, let's forget it but I'm not here for this hook up thing. We'll just do our thing and leave. By the way, we should leave for a hotel right away.

Amber: Nah. He made provisions for us.

Me: What! I'm not staying in this house. Go get the car key from Harry, I'll pick my bag and go ......

Amber: Calm down babe. You're acting like a teenager come on, it's obvious you're into this guy, look, its clearly written on your face but then,

She held my shoulder and tilted my head up.

Amber: I don't want to give you pep talks now. You're a big girl. In your own words, why not do your thing and leave when you want to? Running away from here or getting tensed up when you see him will only make him see how vulnerable you are and we don't want that.

Me: Seriously, if I knew we were coming to his place, I wouldn't agree to come along, seriously.

Amber: Let's call it fate. Come, let's go in and see what's up.

Me: Amber, let me take a walk, I'll join you guys shortly. But I need to get my phone.

Amber: It's with Harry. Do I get it for you?

Me: Now you're making me look like the teenager, I'll get it myself

We laughed and headed inside. They were in a conversation so I just picked my phone from Harry's side and exited without a word.
I walked to the fountain which was in the middle of the huge compound, surprised at the number of people who were already turning up. Everyone looked busy, either with arranging the chairs, filling the cooling vans, decorating canopies, taking pictures or even gossiping. I sat down on the pavement and took a beautiful picture for Instagram. I smiled at it and was about playing my favourite game of gardenscapes when my phone rang. It was Lois.
I contemplated between picking the call or letting it go to my voicemail. I picked it and listened.

Lois: Hello babe, I know you're listening to me, please where are you?

Me: Work.

Lois: Pamela, I'm so sorry for what happened between us, i was misguided. I .......

Me: Lois, I'm in the middle of something. I'll advice you call back.

Lois: Okay. Can I see you when you return?

Me: I'm not coming back soon. And, I want all the peace and quiet I can get. I'll talk to you later please.

Lois: Wait.

Me: I'm listening.

Lois: Take care of yourself.

Anger tightened in my throat and I just had to give it to her.

Me: I don't think I need that from you anymore. What do you care anyways if I take care of myself or not? I'm perfectly doing fine without you or your advice so quit trying to work your way back into my life. I'm sure you can't forget last night so soon.

10 Likes

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by heemah(f): 9:59am On Jan 03, 2017
shurley22:

Lois should have actually considered how far they've gone before taking her decisions. I mean they were so close and had been through a lot together, that alone should have made her confront pamela with whatever Leonard told her in the first place.
Just my thoughts though.
Mine too! Wat is d point of friendship if I can't confront you about what I heard about u?
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by dimssy(m): 10:41am On Jan 03, 2017
Thanks PamelB for the update....
This reminds me of letting go by AndreyTimms
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Chumzypinky(f): 10:50am On Jan 03, 2017
Wats d use of friendship when you obviously do not knw wat ur so calld friend is capable of doing and what he/she is nt capable of?? So disgustin!!
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Chumzypinky(f): 10:57am On Jan 03, 2017
heemah:

Mine too! Wat is d point of friendship if I can't confront you about what I heard about u?
as in eh Dnt mind Pamela...i trust d stupid gal wil sun 4gv her..forgiveness my smelly ass!
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by shurley22(f): 11:04am On Jan 03, 2017
heemah:

Exactly
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
more! more!! more!!!
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Winters22: 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
U make me goo.... more, more ,more!
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by pelujam(f): 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
Nice work dear more MB to ur phone
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by krislamberteze(m): 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2017
so loving yhis thread Pamela you are good
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Shakyroh320(f): 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
heemah:

thats what sugar coated mouth does my pple,but lois should have used her brain and not her heart.madam Pamela,tankx for the update

1 Like

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by imAlive(m): 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Wow i luv ds. Jst joind d train. Kip it up PamelB.
Pamela is a stupid gal abeg.
Dnt get me wrng, i'm a christian..but then does everybody need 4givness? Not everyone deserves dat shit called 4giveness abeg. Sometimes, pple jst hav 2 suffer 4 dia sins just 2 learn dia lessons.

Imagin, Franca? Franca dat mumu.. Mtcheeewww

Tobe...Tobe d he-goat.... Mtcheeewww.

Williams....ugly boy with an ugly name.... Mtchewww.

Then 2moro Lois and Leonard will come and u'l 4gv dem. Pamela, you're a fool. A very big 1. Very soon Amber will betray u 2. U neva start. U go suffer 4 ds life wey u cum eh.... Monkey!!
Person needs to be careful of U oo
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Chumzypinky(f): 5:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
imAlive:
Person needs to be careful of U oo
as in eh...no one dares messes with me, who are you? I'm nt tryin 2 say dey cant live without me, bt if u wnt 2 offend me...especially pple dat cant live without me eg my hubby, my parents, siblings etc, u go have 2 tink twice oo. because if i eva open my mouth to say FOR THIS THING YOU'VE DONE TO ME, I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU, den its surely going to happen. because d more i forgive, d more my heart bcoms burdened. I'm nt sayin i revenge oo, nah...revenge is 4 kids. D fact dat i'll neva b able 2 4gv u 4 d tin u dd 2 me is enof revenge 4 me...
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Chumzypinky(f): 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
PamelB, are you married? Sorry 4 askin...
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Adudavidlee(m): 7:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
Chumzypinky:
PamelB, are you married? Sorry 4 askin...
We r engaged
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Chumzypinky(f): 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2017
Adudavidlee:

We r engaged
Lol engaged? Seriously? Nah...i'll rada wait for PamelB. I jst discovered something guys. It took a while and common sense 2 discova dat. Evn PamelB would b shocked wen she discovers i knw *winks*

1 Like

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Adudavidlee(m): 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
Well, when u finally see our pre wedding pic u will b convinced
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Chumzypinky(f): 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
Adudavidlee:
Well, when u finally see our pre wedding pic u will b convinced
pls can i c it??
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Adudavidlee(m): 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
Chumzypinky:

pls can i c it??
Not yet
Both of us need to agree before sharing it online
Very soon it will b released. I think I v said enuf
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 7:09am On Jan 05, 2017
Your comments got me laughing so hard this morning.
And btw, I'm not married, neither I'm I engaged with anybody.

I hung up, angry at myself for picking the call in the first place.
I stood up and started going back to the house. I'm not going to let anger follow me all the way to this place.
Just before I got to the house, a guy walked to me, he wasn't really cute but he would pass as a macho guy.
His smile was also very decent. I recognised him as one of the guys I had seen inside.

Kosi: Hi

Me: Hi.

Kosi: I'm Kosi, saw you back inside.

He brought his hand for a handshake and I accepted it, his palm very soft that I was tempted to ask if he did any chores at all. Again, the way he pronounced "Kosi" was more of "Kozi".

Me: I'm Pamela, Pamela Bernards.

Kosi: Nice meeting you Pams.

I smiled at the name he called, reminding me of school days when we'll always shorten everybody's name for the sake of pet names.

Me: The feeling is mutual Kosi.

Kosi: So I've been watching you from here, you look like you need company.

Me: Yeah! I think that's why I'm heading back inside.

Kosi: I can do that for you, give you a tour of the house you know?

Me: Yes please. I'll so much love that.

Kosi: So then, be my guest.

He opened his right palm and j placed my left in it, he gave it a gentle squeeze and we began to walk. The sun was going home now and looking at everybody in the compound, it was becoming clear that something was going to take place that night and the next day.
We turned to a corner and I looked at him, expecting him to say something as regards to where we were since he was my tour guide but he said nothing so I just followed quietly. We followed a wide corridor and very soon, we were walking up a flock of stairs, still, he said nothing. We soon reached to the top of the roof, the terrace. It was another beautiful abode on it's own. He took me to the edge and I was able to see what looked like the city of Enugu in it's glory. The compound itself looked more beautiful from there, like a big castle of a king.

Kosi: This is my favourite place, reminds me always that there's truly a God who knows what's beautiful and keeps them beautiful even from up there.

Me: Wow! This place is another planet on its own.

Kosi: I'm glad you love it. So let's sit down and know more about ourselves, we could make a good team if we're both extroverts.

I laughed, like I was no introvert but I'm the simple kind of extrovert. lol right.

Me: What team would that be?

Kosi: We'll map it out when we're done talking.

Me: Right!

We sat down on a cushion just as a message got into my phone. I opened it and smiled, it was from Amber.
"did I just see you disappear with that guy?"

I quickly texted, "at the terrace" and sent it to her, then I looked at Kosi who was staring at me.

Me: Sorry, my friend wanted to know my location.

Kosi: Clean. So, you mind telling me something about you?

I wasn't going to make that mistake again. I had blurted out everything about me to Greg and he still played with my emotions, I'm not doing it now or ever again.

Me: Hmmm. You go first.

He looked at me and smiled.

Kosi: By my guess, you're more of a business person. It's alright then, use your time.

Me: Thank you Kozi.

I said pronouncing the "z" just the way he had said it before causing a smile to appear at the sides of his mouth.

Kosi: Second guess, you're here alone.

Me: Why would you think like that? You just saw me and ......

Kosi: And you were alone. No sane guy would leave his beautiful girlfriend alone, knowing there are so many hot guys around here who would gladly open his hands and take her from him.

Me: Word. But what if my boyfriend is busy at the moment or he trusts me so much to know I won't fall out of line?

Kosi: Hmmm. But at same time, I know you're alone because when we came in, it was just your friend and her boyfriend except your boyfriend is invisible.

We both laughed. Somehow, I felt very comfortable with this guy, not that I'll jump into giving him details about myself. He was free and very much knows how to entertain someone.

Kosi: Forgive me my lady. I need to get us drinks. What would you mind? Something hard?

Me: As long as we're taking it together.

Kosi: Alright. I'll be right back.

Before he stood up, Greg walked in with hands in his pocket.

Kosi: Good! Chidi please keep her company while I get us drinks. You're joining us right?

Greg: Sure.

Kosi winked at me and left before I turned my attention to Greg, the young man who counts in billions. He had smiled at Kosi a while ago but that smile had vanished. I saw jealousy in his eyes and then it struck me. If he is really jealous seeing me with Kosi, then I have to step up my game, he played hard to get with me so I'll have to do same.
I dropped my gaze to my phone, determined to look anywhere but not at him so I won't blow my cover.

Greg: Amber told me where you are, ain't you comfortable inside?

Me: I feel better here, having someone to talk to and have a good sight of the city.

Greg: So you're saying we were boring you back there? You would have said so and I'll do something about it.

Me: Something which doesn't include showing me nature. I don't know how Kosi read me so easily to know .....

Greg: Pamela you need to come back inside with me right now. I'm not comfortable with where you are.

Me: I'm not outside the house Greg.

Greg: You're my guest and I need to take care of you. Besides, you're supposed to be around me not ......

Me: I think I've heard enough.

I stood up and walked to him. It's working. He's jealous. Then why is he pretending not to like me?

Me: Kosi is a perfect company. I prefer it here.

Greg: I've got friends who just came in and wants to meet you.

Me: As what?

He breathed out and looked at me. I'm so enjoying this reaction.

Greg: Wait. I hope you're not trying to spend your time here with Kosi. Pamela, you're.....

Me: Is anything wrong with him? I'm having fun with him, he's actually made here lively for me.

Greg: Are you shitting me?

Me: Nah! I'm being serious.

Kosi came up just then with a tray with three glasses and a bottle of champaign. He looked at us and smiled before setting the tray down.

Kosi: Getting to know each other huh? Chidi, .......

Greg: Pour the wine Koz. I need to introduce you both.

Kosi: Wo wo wo! You guys know each other huh?

What's this guy doing? He had this beautiful smile on him which advertised his cute dimples. Kosi poured the wine and gave us each a glass. They sipped while I watched my drink like it was poison.
Greg came to me and held me by the waist, I shuddered, wondering why his touch affected me that much.

Greg: Baby, meet Koz, my younger brother.

I'm sure my eyes widened in shock because that moment, it was like they were gonna fall from it's socket.

Greg: Koz, meet my girlfriend, your soon to be sister in law.

9 Likes

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by OLAFIMIX(f): 8:56am On Jan 05, 2017
Can just read and ignore.......... This babe is good at placing her fans on hot seat. Wow wow wow, ain't ambulance but this made me wow
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Chumzypinky(f): 9:05am On Jan 05, 2017
1tin i've noticed abt Pamela is dat evri1 is cute 2 ha. She falls in luv so easily and she takes evri1 as ha friend so easily as wel. Asumin Kozi ws a girl, she's ready 2 take him into ha house, have d both of dem prepare dinner d veri same day she's meetin him so y wont ha friends fail ha? Imagn she's jst meetin d guy 4 d 1st tym and he's alredi squeezin ha palm, she deserves al d heartbreak she's gettin both frm friends and boyfriends alike....she neva see chumchin. I jst hate ds Pamela...she's so immature and she neva learns.

PamelB, u were Rosebernny right??

7 Likes

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by heemah(f): 9:20am On Jan 05, 2017
Chumzypinky:
1tin i've noticed abt Pamela is dat evri1 is cute 2 ha. She falls in luv so easily and she takes evri1 as ha friend so easily as wel. Asumin Kozi ws a girl, she's ready 2 take him into ha house, have d both of dem prepare dinner d veri same day she's meetin him so y wont ha friends fail ha? Imagn she's jst meetin d guy 4 d 1st tym and he's alredi squeezin ha palm, she deserves al d heartbreak she's gettin both frm friends and boyfriends alike....she neva see chumchin. I jst hate ds Pamela...she's so immature and she neva learns.

PamelB, u were Rosebernny right??
Madam, I swear u won't kill me with ur comments!! Pamela na very nice lady nah
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 05, 2017
Chumzypinky:

as in eh...no one dares messes with me, who are you? I'm nt tryin 2 say dey cant live without me, bt if u wnt 2 offend me...especially pple dat cant live without me eg my hubby, my parents, siblings etc, u go have 2 tink twice oo. because if i eva open my mouth to say FOR THIS THING YOU'VE DONE TO ME, I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU, den its surely going to happen. because d more i forgive, d more my heart bcoms burdened. I'm nt sayin i revenge oo, nah...revenge is 4 kids. D fact dat i'll neva b able 2 4gv u 4 d tin u dd 2 me is enof revenge 4 me...

How do u expect to be forgiven when you do not do d same.being unforgiving is a enough burden to tie someone who calls him/herself a Christian down. And i don't think there's anything as bein too forgiving cos God said we shld forgive 77x7 times a day. so my dear an unforgiving spirit does not move forward.
Am not trynna preach or something jst to let knw we must forgive at all time cos a forgiving heart is a free spirit.
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 05, 2017
Well done pamelb. U've really got talent.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Chumzypinky(f): 11:24am On Jan 05, 2017
heemah:

Madam, I swear u won't kill me with ur comments!! Pamela na very nice lady nah
hahahahahahaha, dnt tel me u cum 2 dis thread jst 2 read my comments...if na so, u go pay oo
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Chumzypinky(f): 11:29am On Jan 05, 2017
[quote author=NazzyNaz post=52549894]

How do u expect to be forgiven when you do not do d same.being unforgiving is a enough burden to tie someone who calls him/herself a Christian down. And i don't think there's anything as bein too forgiving cos God said we shld forgive 77x7 times a day. so my dear an unforgiving spirit does not move forward. How do u expect to be forgiven when you do not do d same.being unforgiving is a enough burden to tie someone who calls him/herself a C[quote]
i'm nt sayin its bad 2 4gv, wat i'm jst sayin is dat 4giveness if nt 4 evri1. Nt evri1 desrves 4giveness. Pesin go open eyes, kill hundreds, thosands and millions of pple and yet u say 4gv...didnt d bible say d wages of sin is death? Y ddnt he say d wages of sin is forgiveness...if u say forgiveness if 4 evribody, y is d devil nt back in heaven as an angel? Y is he still sufferin and in the bottomless pit? Forgiveness is gud...bt nt evri damn sould deserves it abeg
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Virgin1990(m): 3:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
Pamela, learn 2control ur emotions so as 2 minimize d straight signals u often generously send (via body language).
Aw kan Greg introduce u as his gal fren wen u guys only met twice n discussed nothing in relation 2 relationship ¿
.... Pamela 'we kw' u.... If k is nt taken, u'll cause rancor bw doz two brothers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (33) (Reply)

Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup / Me And My Boss Wife (sex Story) / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.