Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF (12830 Views)

Infrastructure, Defense Get Bulk Of Buhari's N8.6trillion Budget.. / Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by berrystunn(m): 8:18am On Jul 14, 2016
Stingy buhari
Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by tonio2wo: 8:20am On Jul 14, 2016
Nelkoko:
is DAT not d budget of change?....wen una give Aisha d money to take cook rice.
Na yobo be this? grin
Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by chigoizie7(m): 8:21am On Jul 14, 2016
These people has just 1yr to make things right.

Can they?

1yr gone, the 2nd yr's budget can't be fully implemented.

Na only d 3rd year dem get to implement their change mantra otherwise they are gonners in 2019 as anything they do on the 4th year will be seen as campaign strategies, nigerians can't be fooled all the times.

Another strong party should gear up and snatch the mandate from APC

3 Likes

Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by SeverusSnape(m): 8:23am On Jul 14, 2016
mcnuel001:

I dint even boda to read cos I no Wat d response of a typical zombie will be how much more dere amiable presido grin kwantinue in ur office and be diligent, who knows u mit bcom d world zombie president. Lol

Gbam!... You're just like me. I don't read most of their trash.

4 Likes

Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by bejeria101(m): 8:23am On Jul 14, 2016
Then why did dat dullard sign it. That isnt corruption abi? Awon olodo

1 Like

Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by tinsel: 8:26am On Jul 14, 2016
People from the south south and south east support the activities of the militants and yet they want the government to implement the budget 100 percent. What an irony.
Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by Josegun(m): 8:26am On Jul 14, 2016
They are trying to deny the legislators money to steal. No constituency projects.
Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 14, 2016
But wait sef.....
Where is LIE MOHAMMED? he seems quiet all of a sudden abi he is compiling his new lies Album??
I've missed his lies o Lmao....

1 Like

Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by HomeOfMe(f): 8:29am On Jul 14, 2016
mamabomboy:

http://thenationonlineng.net/fg-cant-implement-2016-budget-sgf/
All the looted monies recovered so far both home and abroad,where are they? At least it could support the budget no matter how little;our so-called leaders aren't accountable and are not sincere.
Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 14, 2016
After so much controversies surrounding the budget, na so the budget of change take change the lives of Nigerians abi?,APC led FG una do well o,to think some gullible people were rejoicing over the mere passage of budget forgetting that implementation is the koko

1 Like

Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by Billionsmith: 8:31am On Jul 14, 2016
ayemerbarth:
This is a confused Govt

if u must say so, you are not wrong. The year 2016 and the led APC government is the worst year in the Nigerian scene. it's a year that many companies have resorted to relocation and mass sacking is what that has replaced the millions of jobs the APC government has promised us. Lets just keep our minds that there will be better days ahead.
Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 14, 2016
southpole:
[size=13pt]I will enlarge the photograph below and hang it in my house when my children and grand children will grow and ask why this photograph? I will tell them it reminds me of the time we had free for all corruption in Nigeria, it reminds me of the time I used to leave my house 12 mid night to queue at filling station for hours to get fuel, a time bokoharam almost over run the country, a time banks were closing by 1pm because of lack of fuel to power their systems, a time the president could not even clean the pollution that was ravaging his people someone else who his kinsmen hated so much had to come and clean it, a time a central bank governor reported corrupt practices and he was sacked, a time white was called black and black was called white. I thank the wailing Wailer that posted it on nairaland. [/size]

Zombie spotted.....

3 Likes

Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by ConqueredWest: 8:32am On Jul 14, 2016
tinsel:
People from the south south and south east support the activities of the militants and yet they want the government to implement the budget 100 percent. What an irony.

I thought you people say you can survive outside oil wealth. Why the sudden blame.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 14, 2016
One thing I can say for sure is that this government is good at giving excuses. ... and Zombies are better at believing them. They will believe anything this people say

If they cannot finish the projects, they should at least start them

2 Likes

Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by RZArecta(m): 8:38am On Jul 14, 2016
When wise people asked how the APC was going to fund an a proposed 8 trillion naira budget before it was brought down to 6+ trillion considering we're a mono economy depending mostly on crude oil, a commodity that was suffering a price free fall. Zombies in their idíotic herd mentality told us to shut up. They said the money is there smiley they said recovered "loot" alone can fund the budget but they forgot to tell us that action speaks louder than words or that they weren't in the least prepared for governance. Indeed there was a country. Una good morning

7 Likes

Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by ephi123(f): 8:38am On Jul 14, 2016
At this rate, APC will comfortably be on their way out in the next election. Can they point to a SINGLE achievement since they took over the government? Still no constant electricity, fuel prices up, job losses. What exactly have they achieved in this past year and half?
Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by Codes151(m): 8:39am On Jul 14, 2016
Hediot... sense una no get! I cash no dey, its time to restructure the money way una dey chop up there! From senators down! When una finish tell me how cash no go dey!
Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by raywan: 8:41am On Jul 14, 2016
cheesy
BlackSeptember:
We already know before it was passed.

We are not 5% for mouth
Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by raywan: 8:42am On Jul 14, 2016
Codes151:
Hediot... sense una no get! I cash no dey, its time to restructure the money way una dey chop up there! From senators down! When una finish tell me how cash no go dey!
Abi o
Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by raywan: 8:43am On Jul 14, 2016
RZArecta:
When wise people asked how the APC was going to fund an a proposed 8 trillion naira budget before it was brought down to 6+ trillion considering we're a mono economy depending mostly on crude oil, a commodity that was suffering a price free fall. Zombies in their idíotic herd mentality told us to shut up. They said the money is there smiley they said recovered "loot" alone can fund the budget buy they forgot to tell us that action speaks louder than words or that they weren't in the least prepared for governance. Indeed there was a country. Una good morning

2 Likes

Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by tunisianstar: 8:45am On Jul 14, 2016
Even when crude was in excess of $100 per barrel our budget never exceeded 4 trillion, yet at a time when resources were dwindling, the govt tried to make us believe they could raise 6 trillion and Nigerians have been waiting to see how that miracle would be achieved. Now excuses are being made like it should be surprising or what? How gullible are we

3 Likes

Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by southpole: 8:51am On Jul 14, 2016
Passy089:

Zombie spotted.....
wailing wailer pained grin
Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by tunisianstar: 8:52am On Jul 14, 2016
Ironically Govt was even ready to present 2017 budget for perusal at the national assembly instead of waiting to implement one, check for possible shortcomings, changes in income then integrate into the subsequent budget, this is rudimentary so how can our so called leaders not see it?
Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 14, 2016
southpole:

wailing wailer pained grin

Admit it you are a big fan of GEJ... if not why would you hang his magnificent portrait in ur sitting room...your kids will grow up admiring him just watch and see.

2 Likes

Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by Olusola147(m): 8:57am On Jul 14, 2016
mcnuel001:

Ehyaaa president of d zombies spotted.If not that dollar is on d high side now, I wud have suggest u import a good working brain, but u can still manage d one from Togo , it's better than not having any nd u dnt need dollar to purchase dat grin. na my salary he for use for budget na
Blood of Zechariah!Chimo! Una Don murder person again. Na only Una waka come? Another Zombie go commit suicide today again grin
mcnuel001:

Ehyaaa president of d zombies spotted.If not that dollar is on d high side now, I wud have suggest u import a good working brain, but u can still manage d one from Togo , it's better than not having any nd u dnt need dollar to purchase dat grin. na my salary he for use for budget na
Blood of Zechariah!Chimo! Una Don murder person again. Na only Una waka come? Another Zombie go commit suicide today again

1 Like

Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by Berlusconi: 9:11am On Jul 14, 2016
Am not in support of either apc (buhari) or pdp(jonathan) but my question is dis: once yu've been entrusted wit a position or office, why not live up (or more) to d expectations of d people who put yu there?

"With great power, comes great responsibility" (hop am correct?)
Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by southpole: 9:14am On Jul 14, 2016
Passy089:

Admit it you are a big fan of GEJ... if not why would you hang his magnificent portrait in ur sitting room...your kids will grow up admiring him just watch and see.

It will remind me of the dark years of Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by berrystunn(m): 9:15am On Jul 14, 2016
DelGardo:

Yeah yeah... They should carry gun and steal from Cameroun budget abi? Or borrow every week like Wike.
At least we know it is not because our money is being looted.
Sai Buhari.

Go to North, open your mouth.. And say sai buhari.
You will get real support in your face.

For your information
Buhari
1 Year + In Office.
Buhari was handed over:-
- $30billion in our Foreign Reserves, 
- $2.5billion Sovereign Wealth Fund, 
- $1.4billion in the ECA, 
- $4.65b back taxes from NLNG. 
- Buhari met an approved budget of N4.5trillion Budget.

Received Below within a year,
- $2.7billion collected by Inland Revenue in his first 8 months.
- $2.1billion world bank loan.
- $850million Grants from UK, USA and Europe.
- Excluding crude oil sales, Joint Venture profits, Royalties, Income from Customs, NIMMSA, NPA, NACHO ......
- 3trilion on STA

A year have passed this morning.
1] Not a kilometer of road was constructed, 
2] Not a watt of Electricity generated,
3] Not a Ward was added to any Hospital in Nigeria.
4] Not a job space was created, excepted the CBN job he shared with his cronies.
5] Not a grain of Corn or tomatoes seed was Provided to our farmers. [Fertilizer subsidy taken away and handed back to ex-military men],
6] 41 foreign companies mostly in service industry left the country.
7] 4.3 Million jobs lost in 10months - National Bureau of Statistics. 
8] Food scarcity last experienced in Nigeria between 1983 to 1985 returned back to the country.
9] War on Corruption turned to war against his perceived enemies, any conviction by EFCC are cases meticulously started by previous govt(s). Buhari only win cases on pages of Newspapers.
10] Nigeria dropped from No.1 Investment destination in Africa to No.27 before South Sudan.
11] African Biggest economy shrink from a GDP of about 7% to -0.36%, the fastest decline in the world since record begins.
12] No.3 fastest growing economy in the world to No.83 in 365days.

Fund collected from looters. who knows the total??
Plans to loot from looters.

You need our dog to tell you more...usu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by berrystunn(m): 9:29am On Jul 14, 2016
chigoizie7:
These people has just 1yr to make things right.

Can they?

1yr gone, the 2nd yr's budget can't be fully implemented.

Na only d 3rd year dem get to implement their change mantra otherwise they are gonners in 2019 as anything they do on the 4th year will be seen as campaign strategies, nigerians can't be fooled all the times.

Another strong party should gear up and snatch the mandate from APC

APGA will fix Nigeria.
PDP AND APC same scam. Same people.
Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 14, 2016
southpole:

It will remind me of the dark years of Nigeria grin

So you seriously mean you are happy in these hard times of Buhari government?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Litre Of Fuel Hits N350 In Kaduna / Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures / Ningi Replaced As Chairman Committee On National Identity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.