Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF (12829 Views)

Infrastructure, Defense Get Bulk Of Buhari's N8.6trillion Budget.. / Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by coolplanet: 9:52am On Jul 14, 2016
DelGardo:

Whatever. Your hero is gone and he is never coming back.

You are not aware that government revenue is impacted heavily by the disruptions in the oil sector therefore 2016 budget assumptions cannot hold today.
States cannot pay salaries, yet you are not able to see the root cause.
By the way shouting zombie upandan is really a cool way to pass your point across. Continue.

Ignoramus generation!
when did bombing started and why did state owe people in years even when obasanjo and jonathan were still in power.
don't be blind because u are affliated or love a party but be a concerned citizen.
can u imagine people being killed by Fulani and Islamic extremist and nobody is talking but zombies will continue to praise their god(buhari).How I wish one of your closest friend or loved one is brutalized in cold blood,i know fully well that u will seize to say 'sai baba' .you can only shout cos you are not affected.A bombing was done in dallas and Obama rose to the challenge to visit the area to concole the families but your oga is still in aso rock cos he is not affected or someone in his family.Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by southpole: 10:00am On Jul 14, 2016
Passy089:

So you seriously mean you are happy in these hard times of Buhari government?

Bros let us be sincere even for ones, the question is who caused the hardship? some people were in that office and allowed others to steal almost all the money for managing the economy. Supposing you have millions in your house and armed robbers invade your house and carry everything then hardship comes in, is it proper for your wife to blame you that you are the cause of all this hardship or that you should make back that money within one week? let us forget tribal or regional sentiment and look at situations very well. GEJ met a lot of money in the treasury and crude oil but squandered everything and even go on borrowing that is not good leadership, the economy was standing on the pillars of corruption and that was too risky.
Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by Godaboveall: 10:08am On Jul 14, 2016
mamabomboy:

http://thenationonlineng.net/fg-cant-implement-2016-budget-sgf/

There are too many children on Nairaland, some comments are just overwhelming.

Lets try nd drop all dis baseless attacks, name calling nd rash comments, it will do no good. Nigeria is in a phase, it will pass someday.

lets unite nd work together, regardless of the party affiliations, tribes nd beliefs, its not for u nd i alone, but our children born nd yet to be born.
Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by agitator: 10:25am On Jul 14, 2016
BlackSeptember:
We already know before it was passed.

We are not 5% for mouth

grin grin grin

They should use their development projects to fund the budget. Criminals stealing money from one region to develop another. Are they not the same as the Europeans who plundered Africa to develop Europe?
Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by JossyOloye(m): 10:28am On Jul 14, 2016
bad news every day...nothing good about this present govm. those that typed that buharis govm shouldn't be blamed for this are blind fools.
Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 10:43am On Jul 14, 2016
when you have a dullard as your president, what do you expect?
Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by Trut(m): 10:48am On Jul 14, 2016
berrystunn:

Go to North, open your mouth.. And say sai buhari.
You will get real support in your face.

For your information
Buhari
1 Year + In Office.
Buhari was handed over:-
- $30billion in our Foreign Reserves, 
- $2.5billion Sovereign Wealth Fund, 
- $1.4billion in the ECA, 
- $4.65b back taxes from NLNG. 
- Buhari met an approved budget of N4.5trillion Budget.

Received Below within a year,
- $2.7billion collected by Inland Revenue in his first 8 months.
- $2.1billion world bank loan.
- $850million Grants from UK, USA and Europe.
- Excluding crude oil sales, Joint Venture profits, Royalties, Income from Customs, NIMMSA, NPA, NACHO ......
- 3trilion on STA

A year have passed this morning.
1] Not a kilometer of road was constructed, 
2] Not a watt of Electricity generated,
3] Not a Ward was added to any Hospital in Nigeria.
4] Not a job space was created, excepted the CBN job he shared with his cronies.
5] Not a grain of Corn or tomatoes seed was Provided to our farmers. [Fertilizer subsidy taken away and handed back to ex-military men],
6] 41 foreign companies mostly in service industry left the country.
7] 4.3 Million jobs lost in 10months - National Bureau of Statistics. 
8] Food scarcity last experienced in Nigeria between 1983 to 1985 returned back to the country.
9] War on Corruption turned to war against his perceived enemies, any conviction by EFCC are cases meticulously started by previous govt(s). Buhari only win cases on pages of Newspapers.
10] Nigeria dropped from No.1 Investment destination in Africa to No.27 before South Sudan.
11] African Biggest economy shrink from a GDP of about 7% to -0.36%, the fastest decline in the world since record begins.
12] No.3 fastest growing economy in the world to No.83 in 365days.

Fund collected from looters. who knows the total??
Plans to loot from looters.

You need our dog to tell you more...usu

I quote you for future use of your post.

1 Like

Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by Amanwulu1(m): 11:10am On Jul 14, 2016
DelGardo:

Whatever. Your hero is gone and he is never coming back.

You are not aware that government revenue is impacted heavily by the disruptions in the oil sector therefore 2016 budget assumptions cannot hold today.
States cannot pay salaries, yet you are not able to see the root cause.
By the way shouting zombie upandan is really a cool way to pass your point across. Continue.

yea! D hero is some whr enjoying his retirement popularity. However what is on board is d suffering being inflicted on d masses by ur able baba.
Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by AceRoyal: 11:19am On Jul 14, 2016
southpole:
[size=13pt]I will enlarge the photograph below and hang it in my house when my children and grand children will grow and ask why this photograph? I will tell them it reminds me of the time we had free for all corruption in Nigeria, it reminds me of the time I used to leave my house 12 mid night to queue at filling station for hours to get fuel, a time bokoharam almost over run the country, a time banks were closing by 1pm because of lack of fuel to power their systems, a time the president could not even clean the pollution that was ravaging his people someone else who his kinsmen hated so much had to come and clean it, a time a central bank governor reported corrupt practices and he was sacked, a time white was called black and black was called white. I thank the wailing Wailer that posted it on nairaland. [/size]
Bro fear God and stop the lies and unnecessary propaganda!
Do u even have a conscience? angry
Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by DEOLINX: 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
I read Nairaland everyday. I have noticed however that there may be some paid people passing or writing comments on the platform.

I have to come to this conclusion because I don't want to admit that our education system has failed us. Otherwise, maybe want is called common sense is not actually that common.

I read as people praise economic sabotage here as if it is a form of agitation meant to improve our living standard. They gloat here as if Blowing up pipelines will help in cleaning the same environment they claim is their reason for agitation.

Seems to me we are so used to impunity that our sense of reasoning cannot comprehend the difference between good and bad.

Are we okay that our representatives can break the law and claim its internal democracy and that these people have so much they do that impacts our lives that they should be entitled to different salary and tax structures?

Have we ever asked where all the huge monies allocated to the Niger Delta region has been spent over the last 20 years.

Madam Ngozi ,economy guru, claimed that the money released to these region within the five years of her management is more than over 60% of the entire budget of the West African region and further claim the country was borrowing to pay salaries when crude was selling for $70 per barrel.

Now we can't even export, foreign investors are running away and crude prices have dropped to around $35 Only upped by our own stupidity to the benefit of other exporting countries.

Yet, we come here making our stupidity known to the world by expecting the current government to perform miracles.

I think it's time the youth of today look at borrowing some senses and open their eyes and head to realities so their future can be secured. Our representatives are there to represent themselves , they earn huge salaries, drive expensive jeeps and are in the process of securing their future with bogus life pensions and immunity for advance impunity.

This president is not interested in re-election. All i see is corruption fighting back. We can shoot from here to heaven, defend lies and dance as people blow the Niger Delta region to ashes. Has anyone even be coherent as per what the agitation is all about beyond their personal interests?

Jonathan was their for 6 years, what single communial development took place...OK I remember, selected agitators became so rich that they have weapons more than the Nigerian Army, Navy put together....now we are at their mercies.

We lay our beds....we are sleeping on it. I worry for the future of my children. This facebook children have no clues what the real world is all about.

1 Like

Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by forray(m): 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
berrystunn:

Go to North, open your mouth.. And say sai buhari.
You will get real support in your face.

For your information
Buhari
1 Year + In Office.
Buhari was handed over:-
- $30billion in our Foreign Reserves, 
- $2.5billion Sovereign Wealth Fund, 
- $1.4billion in the ECA, 
- $4.65b back taxes from NLNG. 
- Buhari met an approved budget of N4.5trillion Budget.

Received Below within a year,
- $2.7billion collected by Inland Revenue in his first 8 months.
- $2.1billion world bank loan.
- $850million Grants from UK, USA and Europe.
- Excluding crude oil sales, Joint Venture profits, Royalties, Income from Customs, NIMMSA, NPA, NACHO ......
- 3trilion on STA

A year have passed this morning.
1] Not a kilometer of road was constructed, 
2] Not a watt of Electricity generated,
3] Not a Ward was added to any Hospital in Nigeria.
4] Not a job space was created, excepted the CBN job he shared with his cronies.
5] Not a grain of Corn or tomatoes seed was Provided to our farmers. [Fertilizer subsidy taken away and handed back to ex-military men],
6] 41 foreign companies mostly in service industry left the country.
7] 4.3 Million jobs lost in 10months - National Bureau of Statistics. 
8] Food scarcity last experienced in Nigeria between 1983 to 1985 returned back to the country.
9] War on Corruption turned to war against his perceived enemies, any conviction by EFCC are cases meticulously started by previous govt(s). Buhari only win cases on pages of Newspapers.
10] Nigeria dropped from No.1 Investment destination in Africa to No.27 before South Sudan.
11] African Biggest economy shrink from a GDP of about 7% to -0.36%, the fastest decline in the world since record begins.
12] No.3 fastest growing economy in the world to No.83 in 365days.

Fund collected from looters. who knows the total??
Plans to loot from looters.

You need our dog to tell you more...usu

Thank jor, I couldn't have said it better. It's only when it comes to doing things that will affect the masses that is when there is no money. But dey receive their huge allowanc regularly and continue their xtravagant life style at the expense of the suffering masses

The question I keep asking is in what wayhave this change government sacrifice for this country?

To implement budget that will benefit the country has a whole, they cant do that fully cos there isn't enough money. But u wld never hear them say we shld cut down on our expensive style of government cos the country is broke.

We shld forget party affiliate and learn to hold any government for its campaign promises. We shld Pls stop fighting ourselves cos I believe the real enemy is the government.
Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by fallout87: 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
Well of course you can't. Much of the money has already been stolen or misappropriated for these projects.

People's eyes will soon clear. The levek of theft in this administration dwarfs GEJ by landslide. Buhari doesn't even know how to checkmate it because they are confusing him and caging him.

This is why you make regulations and institutions which automatically impede theft. Instead of witch hunting every opposition while the inmates are running your assylum!
Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by Paperwhite(m): 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
blueto:
the APC led govt is already giving excuses for their ominous failures in advance.

2019 will eventually come!.
That is-this government is really nauseating.After all the so-called recovery of stolen funds,excessive burrowing,IGR? This is a government of corruption cum propaganda personified.

1 Like

Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by Paperwhite(m): 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
fallout87:
Well of course you can't. Much of the money has already been stolen or misappropriated for these projects.

People's eyes will soon clear. The levek of theft in this administration dwarfs GEJ by landslide. Buhari doesn't even know how to checkmate it because they are confusing him and caging him.

This is why you make regulations and institutions which automatically impede theft. Instead of witch hunting every opposition while the inmates are running your assylum!
You nailed it sir.
Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by southpole: 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
AceRoyal:

Bro fear God and stop the lies and unnecessary propaganda!
Do u even have a conscience? angry

I thought you will state that those reminders never happened in Nigeria during GEJ era and if they happened who should fear God? me that stated the truth or you that is trying to deny the truth?
Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by josephni12: 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
DEOLINX:
I read Nairaland everyday. I have noticed however that there may be some paid people passing or writing comments on the platform.

I have to come to this conclusion because I don't want to admit that our education system has failed us. Otherwise, maybe want is called common sense is not actually that common.

I read as people praise economic sabotage here as if it is a form of agitation meant to improve our living standard. They gloat here as if Blowing up pipelines will help in cleaning the same environment they claim is their reason for agitation.

Seems to me we are so used to impunity that our sense of reasoning cannot comprehend the difference between good and bad.

Are we okay that our representatives can break the law and claim its internal democracy and that these people have so much they do that impacts our lives that they should be entitled to different salary and tax structures?

Have we ever asked where all the huge monies allocated to the Niger Delta region has been spent over the last 20 years.

Madam Ngozi ,economy guru, claimed that the money released to these region within the five years of her management is more than over 60% of the entire budget of the West African region and further claim the country was borrowing to pay salaries when crude was selling for $70 per barrel.

Now we can't even export, foreign investors are running away and crude prices have dropped to around $35 Only upped by our own stupidity to the benefit of other exporting countries.

Yet, we come here making our stupidity known to the world by expecting the current government to perform miracles.

I think it's time the youth of today look at borrowing some senses and open their eyes and head to realities so their future can be secured. Our representatives are there to represent themselves , they earn huge salaries, drive expensive jeeps and are in the process of securing their future with bogus life pensions and immunity for advance impunity.

This president is not interested in re-election. All i see is corruption fighting back. We can shoot from here to heaven, defend lies and dance as people blow the Niger Delta region to ashes. Has anyone even be coherent as per what the agitation is all about beyond their personal interests?

Jonathan was their for 6 years, what single communial development took place...OK I remember, selected agitators became so rich that they have weapons more than the Nigerian Army, Navy put together....now we are at their mercies.

We lay our beds....we are sleeping on it. I worry for the future of my children. This facebook children have no clues what the real world is all about.

why being one sided there can't be peace without justice are they they blowing pipe lines for nothing? first you called them 5% , you are appointing northerners on key positions and all the other injustice being meted to them. the truth is he that pays the piper detects the tune Nigeria is sustained by their wealth, so if they feel they are being despised they can decide to go haywire, it then calls for wisdom from the president to make sure that he takes care of the people who feeds the nation. what if they call for self determination which is a right, will Nigeria still be an oil producing nation it calls for wisdom
Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by Godaboveall: 2:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
josephni12:

why being one sided there can't be peace without justice are they they blowing pipe lines for nothing? first you called them 5% , you are appointing northerners on key positions and all the other injustice being meted to them. the truth is he that pays the piper detects the tune Nigeria is sustained by their wealth, so if they feel they are being despised they can decide to go haywire, it then calls for wisdom from the president to make sure that he takes care of the people who feeds the nation. what if they call for self determination which is a right, will Nigeria still be an oil producing nation it calls for wisdom
i can't help but feel sorry for you my friend, just read ur post again and plz think in depth, in ur heart of heart do you really tink you make any sense ?.
We are partly where we are today economically cos of dis selfish actions nd u r sayn they are justified ??
Its a pity that you see it this way cos as it is now we are all affected be who ever you are and it doesn't exclude you.
Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by Skmoda360(m): 5:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
This is bullshit, can't read this shit...*walking out of thread.
Re: We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF by berrystunn(m): 7:27am On Jul 15, 2016
forray:

Thank jor, I couldn't have said it better. It's only when it comes to doing things that will affect the masses that is when there is no money. But dey receive their huge allowanc regularly and continue their xtravagant life style at the expense of the suffering masses

The question I keep asking is in what wayhave this change government sacrifice for this country?

To implement budget that will benefit the country has a whole, they cant do that fully cos there isn't enough money. But u wld never hear them say we shld cut down on our expensive style of government cos the country is broke.

We shld forget party affiliate and learn to hold any government for its campaign promises. We shld Pls stop fighting ourselves cos I believe the real enemy is the government.

Brother you are totally right.
The youth are not active to take up our responsibility.
The leaders of tomorrow,
Tomorrow will never come, by this so call old men.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Metuh Urges South-East Governors To Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release / Turaki Reacts To Exoneration From Alleged ₦715M Fraud Charges / Abiola’s Wife Emerge UPN Lagos Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.