Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR (56004 Views)

Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR / Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' / Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by bigtt76(f): 10:47am On Jul 14, 2016
And they will be giving him chieftancy title upandan grin
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by win3k: 10:49am On Jul 14, 2016
what do you expect when you round up hoodlums and put them in suits to represent "I don't care" constituents like Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by 4nobody4every1: 10:50am On Jul 14, 2016
ikbnice:
are you sure the man hasn't tasted kogi weed.
He is high on Kogi + Abuja weed grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by lagosrd: 10:52am On Jul 14, 2016
Reyginus:
Bros, No. We can never use her past actions to justify Dino's. If indeed Dino uttered those words then we've got a very big problem. Younglings are watching and they fall under influence easily. Dino should be used as a scapegoat by women right activists on how not to act when much is expected of you.

Dino took it too far but that woman was completely wrong on her choice of word to an adult. This country is so complex that everyone is a stakeholder.
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by ngmgeek(m): 10:52am On Jul 14, 2016
Only a coward will disrespect women the way this Melaye has been doing.

The senate is for decent, respectful adults not for thugs and abusers.

http://naijasquare.com/threads/%E2%80%9Ci-would-rather-be-with-a-more-robust-woman-like-stella-oduah-%E2%80%9D-dino-melaye.443/

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Abeyjide: 10:53am On Jul 14, 2016
using idea to insult the senator from the east and she kept quite just because they both mingled in corruption. oduah is a disgrace to ladies.
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by clickwtB(m): 10:53am On Jul 14, 2016
Please dont associate this nicompoop,nitwit with Kogites!!!
I would personally outpunch this thug when he attempts such with my wife!!!
This guy takes more than weed!!!This Guy is on heroin/cocaine and other cocktail of drugs!!!
Im for the total wipe out the senate!!!Unicameralism is the thing.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Bgorgeous: 10:53am On Jul 14, 2016
Kogi is this the best you could offer? I pity my party the most all these free loaders

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by kodine: 10:54am On Jul 14, 2016
Fanirandele:

I hope you were given birth to by a dog and not a woman angry You are a disgrace to the womb that bore you angry A man threatens to rape his female colleague and you think that's ok. pleas not everything is about politics , have some decoum. Can't you see what that weakling of a man did to his ex wife

by the way why are you helping him run your mouth on Social Media when the Coward has come out to deny saying such. The p***Y can't even stand by his words grin if he's a man , why is he denying saying those things he is a coward who only has power concerning women . Now the tout has changed mouth before they treat his Bleep up
he lacks home training......
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by demelza: 10:54am On Jul 14, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

So you did not read the PT report where the arrogant bonga fish threw the first punch by calling him a thug.Now that he has retaliated the coward is now trying to play the feminine card
No wonder they say its the norm for your tribe to greet your parents with a sliding tackle.
I bet you would support him if he says same to your mum. For you and your kinsmen, money is everything.
LOL @ thinking he complimented Stella Oduah. The pig also insulted her seeing her as nothing more than a hole to drill.
But of course you can't reason.
Keep justifying attack on women after all na dog born you.
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by kodine: 10:55am On Jul 14, 2016
[quote author=kcnwaigbo post=47513266]Sahara reporters and Tinubu lapdogs can go and commit suicide!! The stupid Bonga fish ugly woman deserved whatever she got from melaye!! This was the same fool who had the temerity to sit on the seat reserved for the DSP last year.She thinks the red chamber is bourdillion where her husband holds sway.

If she does not learn to comport herself,what happened yesterday would be a tip of the icebeg compared to what is to come[/quo] u dnt hv home training.....MUMU
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by kellygrin(m): 11:00am On Jul 14, 2016
the bitch deserve more ..i mean mr.tinubu...she too dey form boss...after i made her rich...abeg like my comment
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by BlackSeptember: 11:01am On Jul 14, 2016
modath:

You have a mum and a sister (who likely may be cool people) and you are saying these kind of inane crap cos of politics? Well you may be the type that batter females, play victim and claim they provoked you... sad

Sometimes God will look at his works and wonder why he doesn't just destroy satan at once ,completely so he stops messing up his creations......Don't be a factory error....

On Topic,

Dino will sooner rather than later get served his cold dish, This is someone who got into Senate only cos of SAK..

Managed to insult two esteemed women to salve his bruised ego, misogynistic mofo... He will get served soon..
what was your take when wizkid told Linda ikeji same thing?

My enemies are fightinf so e no concern me
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by HRich(m): 11:02am On Jul 14, 2016
Melaye smokes too much. That's his problem.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by holasam(m): 11:02am On Jul 14, 2016
I believe this man's mouth {dino} would be leading him to trouble soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Folzye(m): 11:04am On Jul 14, 2016
We complain everyday in nigeria asking ourselves what is the way forward.. We have put men and women who have never figured out what their purpose is, they can not even think, talk more of living a life worthy of emulating,.. Dino or Gino is just one of the many idiots who have found their way to speak on behalf on a confused Nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by babadee1(m): 11:05am On Jul 14, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

An arrogant woman who has no regard for decorum or constituted authourity should not start playing the women card when paid back in her own coins!! Bonga Fish is not the only femal senator in the country

Your hatred of Tinubu prevents you from realizing that this monster called Dino also insulted Stella Oduah and women all across Nigeria. This is a man who thinks he can do anything he likes to any woman and nothing will happen. Well he's wrong, and so are you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by sukkot: 11:07am On Jul 14, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Sahara reporters and Tinubu lapdogs can go and commit suicide!! The stupid Bonga fish ugly woman deserved whatever she got from melaye!! This was the same fool who had the temerity to sit on the seat reserved for the DSP last year.She thinks the red chamber is bourdillion where her husband holds sway.

If she does not learn to comport herself,what happened yesterday would be a tip of the icebeg compared to what is to come
thats very biafran of you cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by hotwax: 11:08am On Jul 14, 2016
Lets stop this abuse on our women.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by babadee1(m): 11:08am On Jul 14, 2016
BlackSeptember:
what was your take when wizkid told Linda ikeji same thing?

My enemies are fightinf so e no concern me

You are comparing a senator to a musician, that shows how little you understand about the issues affecting you and your country. Looks to me like you are your own enemy.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by sagitariusbaby(m): 11:08am On Jul 14, 2016
Beremx:
See people who take Dino Melaye as their role model. You should be ashamed of yourself for support the serial woman beater just because of your hatred for Tinubu.

May God forgive you.

Just be quiet jor! He never dey beat women when una dey elect am under APC? Wen he dey wash Jonathan no be u too dey hail dey give am moral?

Sh*meless lots
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by HaneefahRN(f): 11:08am On Jul 14, 2016
And he has just successfully insulted another woman. So Stella Oduah too is nothing more than a sex object to him?

How any sane person would support and even jubilate about this is what I'm finding hard to comprehend.
Many are mad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by chidozieikeji2: 11:10am On Jul 14, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

An arrogant woman who has no regard for decorum or constituted authourity should not start playing the women card when paid back in her own coins!! Bonga Fish is not the only femal senator in the country
we have influential female senators who she can't clean their shoes yet they respect their male counterparts in the senate eg senator stella odua. I know remi tinubu cannot clean senator oduahs shoes
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by SycophanticGoat: 11:10am On Jul 14, 2016
modath:

You have a mum and a sister (who likely may be cool people) and you are saying these kind of inane crap cos of politics? Well you may be the type that batter females, play victim and claim they provoked you... sad

Sometimes God will look at his works and wonder why he doesn't just destroy satan at once ,completely so he stops messing up his creations......Don't be a factory error....

On Topic,

Dino will sooner rather than later get served his cold dish, This is someone who got into Senate only cos of SAK..

Managed to insult two esteemed women to salve his bruised ego, misogynistic mofo... He will get served soon..

Look at her preaching useless sermons to another. Same una way join head together to rubbish all Igbos (of over 30 million people) because of a few idiotic chiefs (not even up to 10). Yet she's here forming holier than thou. Most Nigerians are just bunch of two-faced hypocrites. SmHSmH undecided

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by BlackSeptember: 11:10am On Jul 14, 2016
babadee1:

You are comparing a senator to a musician, that shows how little you understand about the issues affecting you and your country. Looks to me like you are your own enemy.
I'm comparing two human beings.

Those two are supposed to be role model to the society
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by smtx(m): 11:12am On Jul 14, 2016
Fanirandele:

That's the reason why he also beat his 2 ex wives abi

Then why is the coward denying his words if he's proud of himself A man threatening to sexually assault a woman is nothing but a P***Y and anyone supporting such is the same.

She got served what the Nigger is busying denying his words up and down grin he's not a man but a pant grin fear don catch am, he no even fit stand by his words , instead he says Sahara Reporters made it all up grin

Did you not know this about Melaye before electing him as one of the Catalyst of Change? We wanted change and here we are complaining....followers deserve the leaders they elect. Simple!
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by sukkot: 11:12am On Jul 14, 2016
Reyginus:
Impregnate you? If he really said this then he needs a cranium check. What does that mean? A reflex? Something he always tells his wife back home? Where does such filth cone from?
nah he needs flogging with kogi koboko cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by unite4real: 11:14am On Jul 14, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Sahara reporters and Tinubu lapdogs can go and commit suicide!! The stupid Bonga fish ugly woman deserved whatever she got from melaye!! This was the same fool who had the temerity to sit on the seat reserved for the DSP last year.She thinks the red chamber is bourdillion where her husband holds sway.

If she does not learn to comport herself,what happened yesterday would be a tip of the icebeg compared to what is to come

Breaking news. WOMAN BEATER IDENTIFIED.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by unite4real: 11:18am On Jul 14, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Look at her preaching useless sermons to another. Same una way join head together to rubbish all Igbo tribes (of over 30 million people) because of a few idiotic chiefs (not even up to 10). Yet she's here forming holier than thou. Most Nigerians are just bunch of two-faced hypocrites. SmHSmH undecided

This your profile name towards the end though. Just wondering
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by smtx(m): 11:18am On Jul 14, 2016
Melaye the Pro-Change Activist is now a woman beater and a thug. Zombies never saw anything wrong in Melaye until he insulted the wife of their god!
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by bluecircle470: 11:18am On Jul 14, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

U're no different from Dino with ur shallow brain. Smtyms i wonder y animal trait pple still exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by jerrybabasam: 11:18am On Jul 14, 2016
Sorry folks, pls who owns SR and who pays there bills I've been following their news trend for a while and i believe that they are not like nairaland. Something is wrong with their journalism!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures) / Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque / Adamu: Biafra Map Less Than Half Of Borno, Nnamdi Kanu To Burn That Small Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.